Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesToday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Today at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Yesterday at 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 4:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Yesterday at 10:43 amAyato HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeYesterday at 9:55 amAyato HyuugaThe Finer Fins of LifeYesterday at 3:32 amKiran HoshigakiThis isn't Fabled FolktalesSat May 25, 2024 2:06 pmPowder IburiDignitaries and DistractionsSat May 25, 2024 12:28 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
66 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

Megami Kuogas Training Day (P/NK) Empty Megami Kuogas Training Day (P/NK)

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:24 pm
Megami Kuoga was wearing her sweat pants and grey t-shirt. She rubbed her eyes very sleepily. She was only five years old and yet she felt like she could still go back to bed. Today she lacked her five year old pep she normally had. She was suppose to train with someone today. She was not sure who yet she jut knew she was training. Her mom had helped her by pulling her hair back in a braid to keep it out of her eyes. Small wisps of her purple hair still clung to the side of her face. Her hair matched her purple eyes. She yawned sleepily again. It had to be realyl early, the sun was barely up. She stretched as she yawned a second time. Her brothers had woke her up this morning. They are now in baby walkers cause they are learning to walk, and one of them decided to go in her room and pull her hair. Babies, ugh, she loved them but they were annoying. She looked around the training field trying to spot the person she was training with, now curiosity was getting to her. She was beginning to feel more awake and ready to train.

(my words: 203)
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Megami Kuogas Training Day (P/NK) Empty Re: Megami Kuogas Training Day (P/NK)

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:49 pm
It had been sometime since Nakara had left the house, with being clan head and also taking care of his little boys. He felt good that he could leave and walk around the village since his mother wanted to watch the boys while he went to go do something he promised he was going to do. As he came to the training fields, he smiled to see his daughter here, although what she was doing was confusing him. Clad in his white and black Hakama and Kousada, he would approach his daughter," So Megami how is the training going, learn anything new since I last saw you train," smiling as he walked and stood beside her.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:04 pm
She turned around to see her father standing not far away. "Not much daddy, I don't know where to begin. But I want to learn so I can be like you and mom someday." She said as she stretched again. "Like the ladies of our clan have told me, it takes a lot of training to get to where you guys are, and you are the clan head. I have to be extra strong to be on your level." Megami said smiling at her dad. "Are you helping me train? Where do we start? I am ready!" Megami suddenly was excited! She got her childish pep back and was ready to train and ready to get started! "I wanna use those really cool wires like you do! I heard mom talk about them and she said they are dangerous and could kill! I wanna be dangerous like you!" She said as she jumped up and down excitedly clapping her hands. She suddenly stopped. Realizing with great power comes great responsibility. "I know I can do it daddy! I will practice hard! I promise and I will listen to every word you say!" Megami said. And when Megami Kuoga gives her word, it usually means she is serious and will follow through.

(my words: 414)
Citizen

Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:27 pm
Nakara smiled as he reached inside one of his sleeves and pulled out two boxes, each having the clan's symbol on them. Listening to Megami's ambitious spirit he walked over and hugged her before laughing," okay okay I understand, but if you want to become as strong as me you have to start at the basics so I have something for you. Its not like the ones I used, but they are the ones I started with and so will you, and when you become a genin you will get your own wires," handing her both boxes he would smile as he waited for her response.

Before she put the wires on he would stop her," before you put those on you need to put on those gloves and leg protectors since you do not have the necessary clothing to prevent yourself from getting cut up and potentially killing yourself. Once all of that is done we can begin your training," smiling he would wait for her to follow the instructions.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:42 pm
Megamis eyes widened as he said he had a gift for her and hugged her. She smiled and warmly returned the hug. Opening the boxes she looked at the wires. "THANK YOU!!" She squealed excitedly as she looked at them. As a child you see the world differently. She wasn't sure what to make of the wires at first. Her eyes lit up more and more by the second as he spoke to her and explained how to use them. He noticed as she quickly grabbed for them to put hem on. He stopped her though. As promised she listened intently to his words, she carefully put on the gloves and any other thing he asked her to. The thought of responsibility floated through her mind. She definitely did not want to get injured or cut up, these wires were sharp.
"Okay daddy, I got on the gloves, and the wires and everything else, now what?" She asked curiously as she looked down at the items she wore and the wires, awaiting his instructions carefully. She was very anxious to use these, she had only heard of there uses and the things she could do with them, she was barely able to contain her excitement.

(my words: 619)
Citizen

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:43 pm
Nakara smiled for a moment as he flicked his wrists and aimed for a tree 15 meters to his right. using his left hand to control the wires and the right to coordinate the attack. Once the wires had touched the tree, it would soon fall apart as he smiled and pulled them back," these wires are extension of you, much like a samurai and their sword. in order to control these, you must control yourself. Do you see what I mean Megami, be one with yourself and you will become one with the wires," he would let his sleeves down and smile as he jumped away. He waved to her as he pulled out his sword and smiled," now here is your challenge, cut me with those wires to show you understand the lesson, and if you do not, you must clean the house for a month," chuckling he would wait for her answer.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:28 am
Megami stared up at her father and watched in amazement how hoe seemed to just take out a tree with such ease. Not only did she watch him destroy the tree she watched how he controlled the wires. It took him using the gloves as well as the wires and it took more than one hand to control them. It took both hands. One hand controlled the attack while the other control the direction. The wires were so magical looking, it was as if they had a mind of their own! She listened to his challenge, and at first she smiled, but then, she frowned, she didn't want to cut her father.
    "If you are sure daddy, I will cut you but I want you to know I am not comfortable doing this. I don't want to hurt you." Megami said to him. She looked at the weapon he had drawn and decided the first thing she had to do was get past them. She copied the actions he had done when he had launched the wires. Her dominate hand was her right hand, so she aimed the atack with her right hand as she controlled the wires with her left hand.

(my words: 821)
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:03 am
Nakara would shake his head at his daughters words, but he could not help but smile. She knew what he was asking of her and even now she was going to try her best. His sword was held in his right hand, his dominant although he had learned how to be ambidextrous during his training. He watched as she copied his actions to a tee, but he would move to the left, dodging the wires slowly before running at her and stopping just short of being behind her as he whispered into her ear," Your off to a good start Megami, but in order for you to complete this task you need to find your own way. Remember that these are an extension of you and therefore you can make your own form," His body moving backwards to stand 10 meters behind her.

He would hope she got what he had said, although he knew his daughter was smart and could figure it out and beat him. For now he would continue to watch what she did and play defensive.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:35 am
He seemed to move so smoothly around her attack! This was her first time ever really using the wires. She kind of knew that she was rusty and that it would take some time to get use to the wires. His exact words rang through her mind. "The wires are an extension of you." Megami thought in her mind. She could picture the wires becoming one with her arms and her hands. Maybe it would be easier for her to do this if she just pictured this in her mind. Maybe it would be a little easier for her if she did. Turning to her father again, she moved her dominant hand forward again.
She threw the wires out again at her father, this time picturing it being her arm extending so long, although her arm would have been a little easier to control. As she controlled the wires with the other hand, she pretended to push against her arm and support her extended arm. Maybe she would accomplish it this time. Fear still ran through her at the thought of cutting her father, as long as he wasnt hurt to bad maybe she shouldn't worry. The wires felt a little easier to control this time.Fear still ran through her at the thought of cutting her father, as long as he wasn't hurt to bad maybe she shouldn't worry. The wires felt a little easier to control this time.

(my words: 1027)
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:49 am
It would seem that she finally got the message he was trying to get across, his eyes intuitively watching her movements, which became more fluent and controlled. He managed to flow through her attacks until he felt one of the wires run across his face," Ahh..dammit I guess she got me...she has the potential to become better," thinking to himself as he jumped back and wiped his face. Looking at the blood made him smile a bit as he sheathed his blade and looked at her," Good job, it would seem that you got what I had told you and used it, now comes the real challenge my dear. I want you to develop your own style of using the wires, while fighting me of course, but there is a twist. You have to take my sleeves before I can get to you," letting his own wires down and waited for her first move. His smile was sincere as he waited to see what his daughter could produce.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum