Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Justice to the Prisoner [Private] Empty Justice to the Prisoner [Private]

Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:37 am
Xuro Bakuton after having a very irritating encounter with a girl made his way out of the village towards the desert. He carried the girl he had captured prisoner, now knocked out cold. He tendered to her wound and bandaged her right side of her head which he had wounded. He carried right into the desert where the caves were and where he had trapped another prisoner of his. He first stopped by the cave he had trapped that pest of a ninja who tried defecting awhile back. He released the earth wall which he imprisoned the man behind it. He then took his eskrima stick and knocked him out before once more resurrecting the earth wall keeping the boy locked up.

He then walked out of that cave and into another cave. He then dropped the girl's body right at the back of the cave. He took out a bottle of water and splashed it on her face to wake her up...
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Justice to the Prisoner [Private] Empty Re: Justice to the Prisoner [Private]

Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:08 am
Hotaru came to with her vision very blurry. "What the- what happened? Did i make it out of the village?" She questioned sitting up and then she remembered as a massive headache occurred suddenly. Her vision very blurry still she looked up at Xuro. "I was going to go train at the Grand Sea. Why does my head hurt? How did I get her?" Hotaru asked holding her head in her hands bent over.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:22 pm
"Wake up sleepy head. You not much of a strong ninja. Pretty weak and inferior I must say. You couldn't even stand a chance to try and dodge my attack..." Xuro smirked. He pulled out his eskrima sticks and then started playing with, wanting to scare the girl just for lolz. "Well sorry about that bump on your head. I tended to the wound but you gonna feel fussy for awhile and probably have a killer head ache..." Xuro laughed as he sat down about 5 meters away from her, leaning against the cave wall...
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:44 pm
"How did I get injured? You...you brought me here didn't you?" Hotaru said as she looked at Xuro. He head really ached. She moved over to him and used him as she tried to stand up "I take it you thought I was going to desert Suna and you stopped me from leaving." she said unable to stand up from the head pain. "Did you just call me weak?" Hota asked as she sat down beside Xuro.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:16 pm
Xuro stared at the ceiling. He was bored but thought he needed a break from all the heavy duties he has back in the village as a jounin of Suna. He decided he would hang around in the caves for some time before returning back to the village. He needed a time out even if its for a short time. He was definitely too stressed these past for days worrying about the village and its people.
"Yes I did call you weak. Even if you were truthful and said you only going to the grand sea to train or whatever, I couldn't let you do that. I don't allow anyone to leave because of two things. They either never return or they get killed else where. I take their deaths as my responsibility since I never stop them. Nowadays I stop everyone that tries leaving. Most of the time, I pay them back with death. But I'll let you live this time for now..." Xuro looked over at the girl. She didn't seem much of a ninja and that bothered Xuro. "You said you were going to train. But with your inexperience, you wouldn't survive long. I couldn't let you leave since you would most likely get killed. You are still to weak to leave. You would probably get killed... That's why I stopped you..."
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:03 am
She listened as he spoke and gave up on standing up. He was right, and Hota knew she was too inexperienced to do much. She noticed he had a stick in his hand and was was playing with it. "You are right. I felt as though I was not good enough for the village. I wanted to really just leave. I am glad you stopped me though, it would have been a dire mistake on my part. I don't want to be a disgrace to my clan, I want to make them all proud, but I can't do it on my own. I would be honored if someone of your standing in the village would train me and make me a better ninja, not one so weak and useless." Hotaru said to him. Despite her fuzziness and blurred vision, she meant her words. This guy could be the one changing her future. "What is that stick you are playing with for?" She added in.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:07 am
Xuro nodded. He thought for a minute before responding. "Hmm... Well I think I could do that. I could train you and help you become a stronger ninja so that you can take of yourself when I'm not around. Hell its the least bit I could do for that bump on the head I gave you. So what you say? You up for it?" Xuro thought it would be a good idea to train this girl since she's not that's strong and in the ninja world, its survival of the fittest. She wouldn't last long. If he would train her well she'll definitely be a very strong ninja. Its been awhile since Xuro had a student to train and he became bored of his usual monotonous life of his. This would be something different and exciting as well. "Ah this is just a pair of sticks I made. They called eskrima sticks. Very deadly. I've been wanting to try them out." Xuro then infused it with lightning chakra as the whole stick began to spark, lightning flowing right through it clearly visible on the outside. He then deactivated it and put the eskrima sticks away. "Don't worry. Not on you..." Xuro laughed...
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:08 am
Her eyes lit up watching the stick spark from Xuro using his lightning chakra and infusing it with it. "D-do you kill people with those things? I am thankful you aren't using it on me." She said as he eyes stayed wide even as he put it up. "So when do you want to start my training? And can you help me home? This bump on my head has me feeling really dizzy still." She said to him still holding her head. She was very thankful he was going to train her. And at least this guy was kind of cute. She remembered one guy who offered to train her once, but he was kind of creepy and ugly. Xuro had nice hair and eyes and had muscle, not to mention he was very strong, the bump on the head proved that. Maybe she was hit to hard, she still had a small crush on the guy.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:27 am
"Oh no. I don't kill people. It hasn't been my thing. I feel bad killing people. I don't know..." The girl then asked him to help her home. "Let's just first get you home safely. Its my job to since I gave you that bump.. Sorry about that... By the way I never got your name..." Xuro stood up and got ready to help the girl home.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:44 am
Hotaru held onto his hand to be helped home. "I am Hotaru. Hotau Aburame of the Aburame clan." Hotaru aswered honestly. "I am glad you don't kill people. I am glad you didn't kill me. Now I have a chance to make something of myself, especially with you training me." Hotaru said smiling.  She thought about it and she wasn't sure if he said his name before, even if he did she didn't remember. "What is your name?" Hotaru asked him curiously.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum