Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

A letter [p, Sayomi] Empty A letter [p, Sayomi]

Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:52 am
Mitz had thought about it and after careful thought she wrote a letter to Sayomi. It took her a while but she felt really bad about a lot of things, and after telling their daughter about them, she decided she owed this much to him.

Sayomi,

I hope you read this. I should not have left Volcano like I did. After having the twins I think I became delusional. I remember hearing you say something about killing, so I assumed it was me. I know I took off with our daughter, who I named Sephora, and then I lived in the woods for a while, I now reside in Konoha. I said somethings about you I shouldn't have said. I owe you a lot Sayomi. You saved my life, I would have died. You taught me to fight and You gave me a chance and then most of all, you gave me two beautiful kids. As I look back I wished I would have stayed, though I do believe there was a purpose for my leaving. I have a feeling Sephora is going to come looking for you, I would like to join, but I have a feeling you want nothing to do with me.
But I wanted to make sure you knew I do not hate you and that I am sorry. If you see Sephora, please make sure she comes back, unless you want to keep her for a while. Your her father, I trust you.

Sincerely,
                                                             Mitzukai Kaguya

She sealed the letter and walked outside to send it off.
"I hope he gets it." She said as she sent the letter off. She meant every word of it.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

A letter [p, Sayomi] Empty Re: A letter [p, Sayomi]

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:22 am
It had come to be that a letter had found its way into Sayomi grasp. He had never received a letter before, and his dark eyes stared down at the parchment as his fingers intricately broke the seal and extracted the message within. Upon reading the message he slipped the paper down into his pocket, not a single trace of emotion visible in his demeanor. 

So the Kaguya woman ran off to Konoha and had twins. Interesting. 

Especially that his daughter "Sephora" was coming to visit her. That could prove to be very irritating if she took after her mother. It wasn't that Sayomi had anything against Mitzukai, but the woman had acted very irrationally. For a woman who claimed she loved him, she had acted very odd by running off from the village and raising their children in Konoha. Once she left he was distracted by other matters and since she left no trace upon disappearing, there was no point in worrying or searching. 

He had actually forgot all about it until now. What an interesting development.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum