Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Patrol #1 [P,NK] Empty Patrol #1 [P,NK]

Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:57 pm
Nero would have just exited the Kazekage's building after reporting about the mission. He would have started the patrol just outside the building. he would have been looking for any shady figures, that might have been an ally of Daniel Kiyade, who might have been a threat to the village. It was Nero's job to search the town for any possible threats to the village. He would be moving slowly, in order to observe the area carefully, and not miss a single detail that might have been useful for the accomplsihment of the mission.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Patrol #1 [P,NK] Empty Re: Patrol #1 [P,NK]

Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:35 pm
Anko would be returning to the village, disappointed. He could remember seeing how quickly two Sunagakure shinobi jumped on each other, how much disagreement was shown between the two- the killer thoughts that would dwell in their minds. Completely unimpressed, despite the recent events he had gone through, the Uchiha would once again set foot in the middle of the village. "At least it's peaceful here..." Anko thought. Endless questions would always cloud the Uchiha's mind. "Is this really the image Amane gave to the village? Is this what Azaiyo would want?" Nothing could be answered as of this moment. As of now, the Uchiha found it hard to see value in humankind. He could only wish to see someone who could show him the way; the way to enlightenment.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:05 pm
Nero spotted Anko from meters behind. He was facing the back of the man. "That boy..." Nero thought, walking slowly towards Anko. The man's words of introduction echoed in Nero's mind;  "...My name is Anko Uchiha; brother of Amane Uchiha and son of Azaiyo...". "Azaiyo-sama's legacy..." the Goka clan leader thought to himself, "I never knew Azaiyo-sama had a son... The least I could do is help him... Somehow... I will find a way to to repay azaiyo-sama for showing me the truth, the facts... He especially warned me about Konoha, and about the things going on under cover. Then days after that, he was killed by a Konoha shinobi... It's more than suspicious, yet here I am, doing nothing about it...".

Nero was feeling guilty. He almost reached the man, but now he wasn't sure if he had the courage to speak to him with his arrogance... His legs moved before his brain could decide, and so he reached the Uchiha seconds later. If the man didn't realise Nero reaching him from behind, and didn't turn back by himself, Nero would have put his right hand on the man's right shoulder. "Hi, Anko..." he would have said, "You seem... Lost... I know because I am familiar with the appearance. Tell me...". Nero knew that the man had no reason to talk to him about the problem, if there was on already. Anko didn't even know Nero, and Azaiyo wasn't close enough with the Goka clan member to tell his son about him...

Nero would have waited for an answer from the legacy of Azaiyo.

[50 chakra stored within the eyepatch for 1 post. Nero only has access to 55 Chakra.]
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:19 pm
Anko would continue to wander the village until he could hear a voice come from behind, a strong amount of chakra being traced from his Three Tomoe Sharingan. "N-Nero...sama" Anko would say in response to Nero's greeting, "So the meeting finally starts, huh?" Anko would turn to face Nero as he would begin to speak. "I remember you addressing me about Azaiyo. Were you related to him in any way?" Even as an adopted son, Anko knew nothing about the relationships Azaiyo had other than Amane, the former Kazekage. Seeing Nero's face reminded Anko of the same ordeal, thus he would only speak so much before allowing the man to speak. The Uchiha wanted to speak more, but some voices in his head demanded he remain on a standstill, having Nero spill out the information other than himself. The Uchiha would stand there uncomfortably, only a few meters away from the man, trying to see if the man had anything more to say about his father.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:20 pm
Nero would stand still and remain silent for at least half a minute upon hearing Anko's question about his relationship to Azaiyo. During the silence, he would wipe the little drops of sweat off his forehead, which symbolized perhaps the hot weather in the Village hidden in the Sand, perhaps the fact that Nero has been very busy that day, and perhaps that he just couldn't get used to the weather in the village after all this time. Nero talked again, "I... I can not say if he thought of me as a friend. But I can say, ummm... We shared some of our secrets... Now, before you ask me anything else, let me ask you something. Do you know what were the so-called reasons for his execution ?".
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:16 pm
"Konoha..." Anko would reply softly to Nero's question. "You could tell the moment they broke their bond with us that something was wrong. Also, I could see the intense burns that obliterated my father. Based on my analysis, no regular shinobi could've done that much damage to a Kage, especially through Katon techniques. Not only that, but they managed to burn the Flying Thunder God to crisps. Only Konoha Nin are capable of doing so..." The Uchiha would pause, taking in the brutal emotions as he would pace for a few seconds. "Anyways, I've been looking for someone to aid me. We cannot declare war as we are scarce. We need a plan to keep the village secure."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:53 pm
Nero would have remained silent for a while after hearing Anko speak about Konoha. "Yes..." Nero said, "Your father was also suspicious about the activity in Konohagakure. He has shared many info with me, about the village and the members. He was killed by a Konoha Shinobi, I can assure you of that. And yes, we need a plan. But let me warn you beforehand, Konoha is too strong, so strong that we can never, ever, win on an obvious battle. And first, we need to learn what is going on. We must never turn the situation into a war. Never. Now. If you need my aid, you have it. And with me, you have the aid of my brothers, my friends. I will inform you about a meeting later. I want you to meet Xuro and the others well. But now, I have a mission given by the Kazekage. So forgive me but I must go. I will see you later, Anko Uchiha.".

Nero would then once again start running, continuing his patrol.

[EXIT]
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:21 pm
Considering what Nero had said, Anko would agree with all but one point. This point would be about visiting other Suna shinobi. With his memories of other Uchiha, Anko thought it'd be best to travel to the village Nero spoke off, to at least witness its present-day scenery. Rumors had come across about new order in Konoha, something that the Uchiha would be sure to take advantage of as he would pretend to acknowledge Nero's suggestion, yet ignoring it for now. As Nero spoke of his 'brothers', it was clear that Nero would like Anko to visit a certain community. However, the Uchiha needed to find his own community first. This would all be in accordance with the almighty village of the Hidden Leaf, something Anko also agreed on as to being too strong. He would follow his thoughts as he would abandon his current destination, watching Nero run away as he would make his way towards the Former Fire Nation Capital. "Redemption..." The Uchiha thought in his head as he would wander off.

[EXIT]
[Topic Closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum