Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A New Prophecy [Private] Empty A New Prophecy [Private]

Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:23 pm
As Kira had just recently left the Volcano village, he would finally come across what seemed to be the Hidden Cloud village, the new village in which the silver-haired boy figured would be where his prophecy would be fulfilled. He had already gotten the clear to cross the borders thanks to a fellow Volcano Nin, although he could remember being threatened for his life. Kira would attempt to enter the village before being halted by guards. Kira would be seen as a man with no headband, his recently scratched headband intentionally dropped miles away for the sake of peace. "Hello. My name is Tadashi Kira, a former Volcano Nin. I come here to fulfill a prophecy and settle as an official villager." Kira would continue to stand before the guards, showing no fear as he felt really committed to the scenery before him. "May I ask for an approval or another of high status to speak to?" Kira would ask with a blank face.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

A New Prophecy [Private] Empty Re: A New Prophecy [Private]

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:04 am
The sun shined through the clouds as the village had a unexpected villager approaching them at this time. There was nothing then a bottle of jack daniels to make a world all better. Coming from the bar her eyes narrowed and nearly closed as she would hiccup as she carried her bottle."Fuck.....you daddy i can hang im fucking grown......i can fuck and drink as much as i want!"she would yell as she bumped into few of the villagers her balance was far from perfect. As she came to the gates she would walk to the little boy"Ooooooooh your one of the hot whores i ordered right......they said it was cheaper to order by express"she says her cheeks red by the alcohol influence. As the gate guards would let the boy through as she would waddle side to side"I hope you have enough ryo......you got in my village so i expect some coin"she would say to the boy most likely behind her.
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:51 am
Having waited hours before finally seeing someone other than the guards, it'd seem as though a drunk woman would approach him, renowning him as a 'whore'. "Is this what it's like in all villages..." Kira thought to himself, no signs of expression on his face, "...I can't tell if I've overrate or underrate these nations." Standing there silent for a brief moment, Kira would speak, yet again with a blank face. "I'm sorry..." Kira began, "...But I'm not exactly what you call 'whore' material. I'd rather be called as one of your Nin, seeing as I was born qualified for a Great Nation anyways." No sign of fear would be shown through Kira's body language, despite how sexually tempting, yet fearsome this young lady looked. "I don't blame you if your whore hasn't shown up..." Kira continued, no emphasis shown in his voice, "...the economy has grown to be a bitch lately." Kira would come to a standstill, opening his arms as he would make a conclusion. "My time comes short these days, you know..." Kira would mutter, a small grin crossing his face, "...Do I require an inspection? Or have I dazzled you enough to make an early entrance. Your guards seem persuaded, anyways..."
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:14 pm
,"well welcome to Kumogakure I say"she would say as she would walk off waddling side to side she had a lot to do.Her dad was nowhere to be found so she'll just go home and rest it'll be better at least.

(Exit)
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:20 pm
Kira would be shocked to see such a sudden response. He would move his arms back to their rightful posture as he would stand strong once more, now granted the opportunity to walk inside the villager, this time as an official villager. It would all start here, the settling place in which Kira's prophecy would be fulfilled. He would slowly walk in the same path as the waddling young lady, acting cautious as any sudden movement could trigger a rather devilish side. This how most drunks were these days, after all. Kira would sigh as excitement would rush through his core, yet his outside figure would remain blank. What would lie ahead of him...only the wind could tell.

[EXIT]
[Topic Closed]
[Requesting Official Colors for Kumogakure no Sato]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:48 pm
[Uh, how does this make you a Kumo nin? You haven't even spoken to the Raikage or anything. Just saying I don't see why you should get Kumo colors.]
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:03 pm
True. The colors once again await their rightful time.

[Topic Closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum