Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

A new life [P, NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: A new life [P, NK]

Sat May 18, 2013 5:47 pm
It was now that Xyxer perhaps realised that his comrade may have amnesia, although he did not allow this to distract him from the matters that were at hand.. which were.. what were they? Regardless, he begun speaking again, "So, Penguin. Tell me about the first time you ever killed a person."
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Sat May 18, 2013 7:49 pm
Operative Penguin's face turns pinkish color. His upper cheeks turning red he would begin to speak placing the glass at his side after finishing it. "I've only killed civilians in Kiri maybe two or three people. I've never killed a ninja though. Never met one I wanted to kill besides the people that destroyed Kiri. Those are the only ones I want to kill." Kenchi would say rambling on, some of his words slurring out together. Only 14 yrs. of age he would begin to hiccup uncontrollably after consuming the alcoholic beverage. "Tell me about your first murder Xy. Not all of them, I'm sure I'd be sitting here forever if you did", he says between hiccups.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 6:31 am
Xyxer smirked as he noticed a change in the attitude of Kenchi.. almost as if he wasn't truly himself at this point in time. He didn't know what was happening, but he indulged in the boy's curiosity, drumming his fingers on the table as he felt mildly bored, "I do not recall fully.. it's been a long time. I believe however, it was a young Hyuuga called Kotaro.." Remembering the event, he was still unsure on why he did it, there seemed to be no motive behind it at all.. "I sparred with him a few times and said I'd train him to be one of the best, but one night I was.. different? I started roaming outside of the village and I saw a young boy with streaming silver hair just sitting there.. so I mugged him. When I told him to return to the village, he ignored me and simply stood there so.. I punched him back to the village. Just a single punch, it was quite funny." Xyxer chuckled a little as he recalled that before shaking his head, continuing, "But regardless, I saw him on the pier.. and I don't know why.. but I believed that he had to die. Perhaps I was scared of him becoming the new me as he acted exactly like me.. So I held my ANBU sword, like this" and with that, he unsheathed his ANBU sword and held it in a reversed position, "And I leaped forward, ripping the boy's throat out with it.. it was a messy spectacle."
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:39 pm
So.. ye. Just gonna' go ahead and say this topic is closed because of how inactive it is and how Xyxer is no longer in Tenga. I sure hope no one voids this and uses it to kill me~
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:41 pm
[I second its closure.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum