Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Junko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipYesterday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Kyo-Kyo & Yami Capture The Rogue  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyo-Kyo & Yami Capture The Rogue

Tue May 14, 2013 9:55 am
Kyofu's partner left his location leaving Kyofu unable to to see him or Bester. Kyofu swiftly followed them but he stayed hidden. Now they were moving to a more open space so Kyofu didn't have agood place to hide. He slowly went to the tree that Yani was on, in crouton position he leaned his back against the tree and waited. From what he could hear Bester the liger had started the attack. His growl was very ferocious Kyofu wouldn't be on the end of that attack that's for sure. Kyofu glanced over a bit to look at what would happen next. Would the boy be finished off by the liger or have a good reaction. As he glanced over he could see the boy flipping in the air over Bester. "Hmm his reaction time is decent. But will that kunai really finish off a beast like Bester?" He whispered to himself. (Short, really nothing to say or do but wait )

(152)
Yami
Yami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 805

Kyo-Kyo & Yami Capture The Rogue  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyo-Kyo & Yami Capture The Rogue

Tue May 14, 2013 11:54 pm
Bester snarled as his claw tore through the cloak tearing in half just as the male jumped into the air above. The Liger's instincts went berserk sensing danger as he turned his body in mid air using the momentum from his fall to go into a roll to the right the kunai cutting a few strands of white fur as the giant liger crashed into the ground rolling across the dirt digging claws into the ground to regain his barrings as he climbed to his feet opening his jaw roaring loudly eyes darting back to his target snarling as he slowly stepped forward before darting into the forest for cover.

Yami ignored Bester as the liger narrowly escaped being impaled by the blade . As the rogue threw a kunai towards him he rolled to the side using his speed to lunge to the right even further pushing his wakizashi into the ground as he started to form hand seals quickly breathing in as he moulded his wate nature chakra into his lungs allowing them to bloat up, "Suiton; Mizurappa no Jutsu (Water Release: Violent Wate Wave)!' His lips expanded as he fired a large high pressurised compressed jet of water from his mouth firing fifteen litres of water towards the ground between the two of them forming a puddle of water between them. However he was merely use the Mizurappa as a set up for his next two techniques as he formed another set of seals, "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu!" half of the water from the puddle began to rise into the air splitting into two spheres that flowed through the air shaping and twisting into two identical clones.

The clones and yami each started the Ram and finished with the bird hand sea before thrusting their arms forward, "Suiton: Mizu Senbon (Water Release: Water Needles)!" Water rose up from the puddle turning into twelve senbon needles made completely of water that shot forward at a high speed (35 speed)

Mizu Senbon | 41 Chakra
Mizurappa | 41 Chakra
Mizu Bunshin
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Wed May 15, 2013 7:45 pm
Instro watched as his opponent dodged the Kunai knife. He sighed, and noticed that his opponent began to perform hand seals. He then let loose what seemed to be water, created and formed by chakra. It was strange, how he didn't aim it at Instro himself, but instead the ground in between him and the opponent. Instro remained cautious, as he gripped his Kunai knife's handle. He then noticed his opponent performing a few more hand seals, continuing on with his strange style of fighting. Then he noticed why he hadn't aimed at Instro. The water rose, and took physical form. They transformed into the user, Instro's opponent. A rather strange jutsu, Instro hadn't always understood Ninjutsu, but he had enough sense to know it was powerful. Instro noticed the clones now performing hand seals. Instro readied himself for an attack. Soon, after they finished performing the hand seal, the remainder of the puddle launched out, in forms of Senbon.

Instro didn't really see any chance of dodging them all, or blocking them for that matter, though he made a small attempt to. Any which would be aimed at the upper parts of his body, towards more fatal areas, he would attempt to block, despite the fact that the needles of water seemed to be slightly more faster than him. He also dashed over to the right, in attempts to dodge.
Kyofu Senju
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2013 11:13 pm
The Senju clan member was still watching from behind the tree. It was starting to get boring for him actually. He want used to having to sit out for this long. I mean he did have opening to attack the rogue but he felt that stepping in now would just interiot his partner Yami. Kyofu could tell that something was probably about to go down once he used a water jutsu sort of like a water jet, as a source of water for his other water element Justus. "Hahah I would have done the same thing. Man I should have brought my Suiton gourd this is the perfect oppertunity to use it. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait until after Yami's move. It's about time I step in." He whispered to himself. Yami seemed to be having all the fun and Kyofu was just sitting there watching as he collected dust. The rogue genin didn't look quick enough to dodge the incoming attack from Yami's water based jutsu. "Hmm well at least he's trying to dodge but now is my chance to end this." Kyofu ignored his previous thoughts of allowing Yami to finish his plan. This was the time to end this as the boy was now concentrating on dodging the water needless. Kyofu with a burst of speed explode from behind the tree, rushing at the boy who was basically doomed Kyofu knew that he would have to get him in order to save his life from the water needles as he would not be able to dodge all of them. Kyofu moved faster than the needles (43) then threw a kunai with an explosive tag a few feet from the rogue, allowing to to expose right away the power from the blast would send hike flying back 5-10 meters. Kyofu then formed some hand seals before spitting out sticky liquid out of his mouth which would take up to 20 meters. If timed correctly the boy who was sent flying would land in it on his back and would then be unable to move.
"Sorry Yami but we need him alive not dead." Kyofu realized that he had forgotten about Bester. He looked around to make sure Bester didn't take this opportunity to rip the poor boys head off. "Make sure Bester doesn't pull anything by the way." Lugosi applied chakra to his feet and began to walk towards the immobilized rogue. "Now then. Time to ask some questions." He said as he got closer. Surely the water needles would have ended te rogues life, he was unable to dodge all of them and they were heading for his vital spots. The Senju prodigy didn't really know how Yami would take this but it was something he had to do. Kyofu didn't want to take away this boys life, especially if he truly didn't deserve it. "Yami I want to ask his some questions first. We don't really have to kill him anyway right? I mean we could just take the scrolls." He spoke out loud as he tiled his head behind him, starting at Yami as he walked closer and closer to the rogue genin.

(528)
Yami
Yami
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 10:06 am
Yami raised his left hand in a half ram manipulating the needles with his clones at the last minute to avoid the vital points and pierce into specific nerves around the body in the neck, shoulders, knees, waist and arms. The points he was targeting would cancel the flow of electrical impulses throughout the body that moved reacted to the brain to make the body move. When pierced the nerves he was targeting would cut those impulses causing those parts of the body to cease moving until the needles were carefully removed by his instructions. If they were removed carelessly they would permanently disable the boy ending his ninja career. Though ending his career would be a kindness compared to what the Kazankage would do to the boy. He was conflicted inside but could he let him go and only take the scroll? The mission was to capture the boy and return him with the scroll to the village. If they only brought the scroll letting him go and saying they had killed him would that put them under suspicion?

Yami leapt onto a tall rock as his companion released a sticky liquid over the entire ground after throwing a kunai with an explosive tag. Yami sat on the rock turning to Bester and blurring over to his Familiar who rose onto his feet growling as he eyed the Rogue wanting to rip him apart and feast upon his being. Yami held a kunai in his left hand, "The mission is to bring him back alive to the village scroll and all. At this moment as Shinobi we must make difficult choices in life even if it truly goes against our own moral code. At this point in time we are just small fish swimming within an ocean full of sadistic hungry sharks. We must harden our hearts and blacken our souls if we wish to swim with the big fish." He withdrew a senbon holding it in his right hand, the best he could do was to hit a vital point in the boys forehead, back of head or chest that would cause death in three days time. It would be a kindness to perform this on the boy, even though he loathed death.

"it is our duty to return him to the village yo be judged by the Kazankage and the Volcano Council" spoke Yami his voice turning cold emotions vanishing from his eyes. His expression unreadable as he placed upon a blank mask to cover his emotions, locking them deep within his core. He held the kunai in a defensive pose legs bent slightly prepared to defend any incoming attack through dodging or blocking.
Ryou Hyugi
Ryou Hyugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat May 18, 2013 10:59 am
Instro was watching as the needles formed up of water suddenly changed paths. The way they had hit had made Instro unable to move. It was rather strange. A Kunai had flown, and landed on the ground in front of him. He noticed the exploding tag, though could do nothing due to the senbon. It had exploded, launching him back, onto some sticky liquid produced by the thrower of the Kunai knife equipped with the paper bomb. If Instro could, he would beat himself silly right now. He should have figured that there would have been another one, hell, there could be a whole group with the scrolls he had stolen. He just waited, as one of them spoke about having to return him to the village, while the other wanted to ask questions.

{Short.}
Kyofu Senju
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 4:33 pm
Kyofu stopped a couple meters away from the boy just incase he tried something fishy. Though the boy would be unable to move any of his limbs due to being stuck to Kyofu Starch syrup capture field. Yami was explaining to Kyofu that it was their duty to cary out the mission and bring the rogue genin along with the secret scrolls no matter. Kyofu was conflicted but he knew whats was wrong and what was right in this situation. Even though he knew what may happen to the boy once they bring him in, he had too beause as a shinobi you are supposed to follow your leader at all cost and put your life on the line for them. In this case Kyofu right was to let he genin go an take the scrolls but he other right was to bring him in a long with the scroll, thus accomploshing the mission objective. wo rights but he had to pick one and the one he decided to take was the one Yami reminded him about. "You're rightI'm sorry, I allowed my own personal feelings to cloud my judgement. Yami I think I know where you're going wth this." Kyofu looked at his partner who took out a what looked like a senbon. The target was already done for so the only possible reason for Yami to take out his senbon would be to end the boys life.

Why did they have to live in such a curropted village. A village filled with bloodlust, anger and grief. it's true the senju and his partner are only small fish swimming in a bloody ocean filled with sharks. All the other fishes lost with no where to go, no hope, no light to lead the way to peace, happiness and love. "The Kazankage and the council eh? I can't have all this heat on me just yet. I have somethings to do before getting myself involved in the wrong way with them." Kyofu stared at the boy stuck in the liquid in front of him, his face showed no emotions. Kyofu was reffering to when he would leave the village and soon take down all the curoption in the volcano village. But first he needed to get stronger, obtaining the power he needs he'll be able to bring back the Mist village and carry on the prophecy. Kyofu swung both his left and right arm as his wrist blades were no exposed. "Before you do what you must Yami allow me to get the scroll first."
Kyofu scanned the body before him looking for where the scroll may be located. The only place it could be located in would be the pouch found on the right side of his belt. "I ca understand why you fled this damn god for ntohing village. It isn't safe and I'm sure you've lost some of the one's you've loved as well. If I had any say in this I would let you go, free from this hell hole. Sadly I can't, I'm sure you already know what will coem to happen once we take you back, that is if we take you back." Kyofu walked over the boy with his right arm at the boys throat, wrist blade touching it able to cut it at any point. His left hand swiftly went to open the pouch and take out the scrolls. Once he got the scrolls. He jumped back a few meters. "I'm giving you the choice. Come with us and be toyed with before dying or die by our hands." Kyofu sent his ocean blue eyes at Yami's direction giving him the ok to go on with his plan. That is if the boy decided to die by their hands that is. The sticky liquid was now gone releasing the boy.
Yami
Yami
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 10:00 pm
Yami sighed to himself mentally keeping his cold facade up. He was eager to return home and rest for the day. His eyes moved to bester as he approached his companion gently patting him on the head getting a small growl from the Liger, "Head back to the village ahead of us Bester. We won't be long" the lion, tiger hybrid growled softly and dashed off moving through the forest disappearing into the distance making a bee line straight for the Hidden Volcano Village. He fiddled with the senbon between his fingers as Kyofu retrieved their mission goal the scrolls. He wandered secretly what was inside them, was there something inside that could help him in growing stronger? He put the thought away for later as soon as he turned home he was going to start training he had slacked off.

Yami brought his attention back to his team-mate who had released his technique freeing the rogue from the sticky liquid however the water senbon kept him immobilised. The medic stalked forward twirling the single senbon in his hand, “In the human body there are a number of vital points that when struck can cause instant death or even delay death for a period of time from anywhere of three to ten days. In the back of the neck, the forehead or chest is such a point that will delay one’s own death for three days when the point is struck again it can stop this reaction.” Spoke Yami coldly bringing the twirling senbon to a halt holding it between his index and middle finger.

“Within the human body along the nervous system there are also certain points that when struck increase or decrease the body’s natural reception to pain. By increasing the bodies pain reception a simple touch can feel as if your bones are breaking” spoke the medic as he stepped forward at a slow pace, “By decreasing ones reception to pain the breaking of bones will feel like a fly touch allowing you to experience and tolerate higher levels of pain”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum