Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jinsei Basuto (Life Burst)Today at 6:10 pmShiru IyasuGood DeedsToday at 5:44 pmDaikuri HyuugaThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 5:08 pmIsamu HayatoLeading the blindToday at 3:55 pmIchigo SatoAbracadabraToday at 3:25 pmJunko TsukikoPancake Party Today at 3:14 pmJunko TsukikoDrinks Anyone? Today at 2:51 pmJunko TsukikoA Village Leaders New ClothesToday at 2:26 pmJunko TsukikoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Today at 12:32 pmYama KokoroLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:21 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
58 Posts - 47%
15 Posts - 12%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 10%
7 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 2%
3 Posts - 2%
3 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Irou vs. Habee (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Irou vs. Habee (Private)

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:23 pm
Irou saw a small sword coming for his kunai while the kunai and sword was clashing Irou could see some chains with sharp endings coming out of habee chest," WOW THAT IS WEIRD" Irou scream out as he flew back once again from the chains. Looking at how he gather up to aim two more chains at Irou," Not on my watch".
Irou then roll over to the left side moving out of harms way looking at habee he smile,' Now I was trying to go easy on ya but now you give me no choice" Irou then hop back a few meters and he kneel to the ground pushing chakra to his left hand he looked up at habee one last time before he preform his chidori jutsu," I HOPE YOU IS READY FOR ME HABEE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! CHIDORI".
Irou spoke out mentally and psychotic full speed running at habee uzumaki, from the way it appears his opponent had a great chance of dodging his jutsu. But it all depends on how the boy was to react.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:24 pm
Habee was watching the boy and he was about to perform a very strange jutsu that Habee never saw before. It also seemed very powerful. Habee would see Irou form a large amount of lightning around his hand and charged it at Habee. As soon as the hand and the so called chidori jutsu Irou used hit Habee, he didn't want to get hit with that so he used a replacement technique. The chidori hit nothing but a log when the real Habee appeared a safe distance away from that powerful jutsu of Irou. "Wow I'm impressed with that jutsu! Its very strong and that was a close call!"
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:41 pm
Irou was amaze at habee from dodging that chidori," Nice job habee love the way you did that I never really preform this jutsu on a ninja without them getting a scratch, now let's see what else you can do besides that lazy old substitution technique" Irou said as he hop back getting a clear view of habee." hmm... Since you worked so hard to do what ya did imma let you take a break! so tell me what do you want to accomplish in life habee?" I asked as he took a seat on the ground looking up to habee waiting for the young boy reply.

(Sorry it took me so long and plz excuse me from my short post, btw we can just take a break I assume yo stamina is low)
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Wed May 01, 2013 12:33 pm
Habee would listen to Irou and nod. He sat down by a near by tree and relaxed against it. "Well... I just wanna become the strongest ninja I can become. I wanna hopefully master my clan's specialty, the chakra chains to make my parents and my clan proud. I also want improve my skills in Fuuinjutsu and ninjutsu... How about you Irou? What's your ambitions in life?" Habee whistled lightly and pulled out a kunai. He spun it around his finger then threw it up in the air and caught it waiting for a reply from Irou.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Thu May 02, 2013 8:44 pm
Irou heard the girl reply to his question," Well that is cool, now my stamina is up so let's get this party started again shall we." Irou said as he clear his throat then he flip out a katana and he aim it for habee neck if all went well the boy on the ground with a katana inside his neck." Let's see what else you can do.

(Sorry bout the short post)
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 1:00 pm
(Habbe uzumaki is dead due to 48 hr rule, btw it's damn there been 336 hours)

Irou saw the katana how it went threw the boy throat he quickly ran up and pull it out then he kept stabbing the young boy all head shots then he stab the katana on the young boy chest where his heart was located blood was everywhere." HAHA HELL YEAH" Irou kept on stabbing after he saw the boy wasn't breathing he hop back then looked up at the dead body of habee then he approach it taking all his weapons and also his dead body. Walking away form the bloody scene Irou was heading for his apartment.

EXIT with the bloody dead body of habee uzumaki
wc:1072
+5 stats
+10 jp

+1 Katana
10 Kunai
3 Explosive Tags
3 Smoke Bombs
A pair of walkie-talkies that function up to half a mile
2 Sealing Scrolls
1 Puppy
1 Chuunin Flak Jacket
1 Bow, 10 arrows, quiver

Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Sun May 19, 2013 3:30 pm
[Unless someone has anything to say otherwise to specify circumstances, I think this was a successful 48 hour kill.

...so yeah]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue May 21, 2013 2:10 pm
Approved for the appropriate rewards since you keep asking
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum