Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

O_O [p;inv] Empty O_O [p;inv]

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:27 pm
Within the boys room he resides, he is currently sitting at his desk against the wall, the lamp turned on and shined upon the desk, the sun has set darkening his room, the lamp being the only light source.
A new game is being played by the boy, a big wide grin on his face.
To any outside the room they would hear a rhythmic tapping, along with a muffled voice that seems to grow clearer the closer anyone gets to the room, the boys door shut.
Should it be opened and someone come within they see the youth sitting in his desk chair, his left hand is placed palm down on his desk fingers spread, in his right hand is a kunai, starting a new round of his game he begins to sing.
"Oh", going with his song he goes through the motions, the kunai tapped on the outside of his hand, the next sentence sang casually as the kunai impacts the spaces between his finger acting as a beat for the song, the knife going between the fingers, then back to the outside of his hand, then to the next finger and back again set to repeat until the second verse is reached. "I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop. If I miss the spaces in between, my fingers will come off. And if I hit my fingers, the blood will soon come out. But all the same, I play this game, cause that is what its all about!"
With an insane grin the boy decides to test himself, a sight pause is taken before he starts the second verse, his Masutaai forming within his eyes, his motions and words are now accelerated greatly, his hand looking to be a blur to any without advanced vision.
"Oh, CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP Im picking up the speed And If I hit my fingers then my hand will start to bleed!"
The boys tone loud during the end, now the end of the game has you draw your hand back and stab the table with the knife, the boy due to his speed forgets to move his hand back, the knife slamming down upon the center of his hand, his eyes widen in horror as he screams bloody murder, his form leaning back as his chair leans backwards only for the boy to hit the ground, grabbing his left wrist with his right free hand now that the kunai is impaled in it he screams constantly, "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

O_O [p;inv] Empty Re: O_O [p;inv]

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:40 pm
Echo's sleeping frame is pressed against the wall of the downstairs kitchen a bottle of sake gripped in his left hand he sleeps peacefully his hangover planning on being passed over with the help of his Kyuubi and the sleep...until he hears a rhythmic tapping coming from upstairs his eyes snapping open and gleaming a deep red while his left eyebrow begins twitching in tune with the tapping.

He growls softly as he stands his right hand sliding through his hair his fingers raking through his brow furrowing and his eyes closing as he begins making his way up the stairs now hearing the tapping pause, Samuru's door is what he see's..of course..
He sighs softly and silently opens the door his ANBU training allowing him to do it silently with the grace of only one that has been trained in the harsh ways of the Undertaker Squad can..
His eyes narrow slightly upon the song starting as his Nephew begins playing Five finger fillet..

He merely waits now, knowing how this will end...the boy will learn better this way then with him stopping and explaining...he counts down as the chorus begins and with the screams and curses he coughs his frame now leaning against the door frame and he speaks before taking a swig from his sake bottle "Now you ain't gonna do that again are ya?" He asks casually before swallowing the alcoholic liquid with a small quirk of his eyebrow his hangover fading due to the Kyuubi's influence.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:45 pm
Samuru rolls back and forth on the ground with a growl, grabbing the kunai with his right hand he pulls it out, the Kyuubi's regeneration taking care of the wound but he glares at the bloodied knife with a growl and throws it at the wall by his desk, the knife sticking into the wood.
Samuru stands up and crosses his arms mumbling to himself, such words include "stupid knife" and, "I'll get it next time!" obviously the boy has not learned his lesson.
He looks towards his uncle and realizes he seen the entire thing, according to his words at least.
"Hey, Koroshi taught me this before he left for Sunagakure no Sato, he said it would help my reaction time, and if I missed it would just make me more durable!" he says defending the game.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:52 pm
He blinks again before sighing softly at his explanation "Kit, you're a Ninja, you're not supposed to take the knife you're supposed to dodge it and stick it into someone else" He states calmly his eyes still half lidded from his annoyance and slightly drowsy way.

He leans off the wall and glances out the boys window...black as night...oh wait...it is night..

He sighs "Kit, don't you sleep??" He asks in slight annoyance, his days as the ANBU Commander giving him a new-found joy for the simple act of resting considering he was basically the only active ANBU...in the village at one point.

The others were simple trainees like Navi or armless Joe.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:00 pm
Samuru hears his uncle Echo's word about the knife, "Koroshi said only a real man can take the knife though before ya punch them in the face!" he says repeating his uncle Koroshi's words to him before his departure.
He walks over to his kunai pulling it out of the wall with his right hand, the knife now placed in his cape pocket by reaching back.
He now hears his uncle Echo mention sleep, comically he looks towards him and widens his silver eyes, he speaks in a slow almost possessed like tone, a quote of Koroshi's being repeated by the boy, "We will never sleep cause sleep is for the weak, and we will never rest till we are fucking dead!"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:17 pm
Echo's eyes close with his eyebrows furrowing, he takes a hard long drink of the sake bottle before sighing..
Koroshi got a hold of the impressionable five year old with a strong demon sealed into his gut....Sweet tap dancing Rikudo Sennin what the fuck is wrong with this world?
Echo speaks again in an annoyed tone "Kit, let me tell you a story involving me on my journey throughout the land.." He states before walking over to the bed and taking a seat on the edge.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:45 pm
Hearing the possibility of a story Samuru grins wide, he bounces in place before running to his bed and sitting upon the edge at the center, allowing his uncle a spot at either his right or left, or even upon the ceiling because he is after all, Echo Mother Fucking Uchiha.
Samuru giggles bit excited as he begins to chant, "Story time, story time, story time, story time!" whilst patting his legs twice in a rhythmic fashion before clapping, this motion being done upon each repeated set of words.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:13 pm
Echo quirks an eyebrow in amusement at his Nephews mannerism, he suspects sometimes the boy merely does that to make himself feel better...either way it's appreciated.
He takes a seat to the boys left near the window before glancing upwards and beginning "Alright, so I was walking through Tanzaku gai right?? My pack loaded with money and supplies and shit so I wouldn't have to turn back too soon." He says with a soft yawn interrupting him due to his own heavy drinking and lack of sleep...for reasons involving his pets..Woof.
"I being a paragon of badassness and masculinity was approached almost immediately by a woman..a geisha to be exact." He says with a small smirk forming.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:18 pm
Samuru's childish expression watches his uncle clinging on to every little word he says waiting for the next, his smile wide.
The story continues normal, traveling through town, but then a woman is mentioned, Samuru rolls his eyes waiting for the conclusion, unsure what a geisha is he can see this going in multiple directions, either he was tricked by her, or this is going to turn in to something more fit for his secret Doujin stash.
He however waits for his uncle to continue, the boy yawning a bit.

[866]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:44 am
Echo chuckles slightly before he continues "You know enough about me to know how that turned out...or at least have two guesses.." He says with a small amount of annoyance leaking into his voice. "Well...she tried to lead me into an alley for her goons to beat me up..she figured out that was a bad idea real quick" His lips quirk upwards in a wider smirk. "Afterwards she offered to buy me a drink as an apology...which I accepted....like a moron..and was promptly drugged and robbed in my sleep.." He states simply before standing up "I found them afterwards of course and stole my stuff back along with saving several local girls that were going to be carted off as slaves.." Echo's eyes turn fiercer at this a cool edge entering his voice like cold steel cutting through the air...the red glow accentuating his anger shows his distaste for woman being violated against their will.
"Moral of the story is, train to be smart and strong...it can save you the trouble of having to fight..and when you do have to fight...be strong enough to decimate the lot of them...and get alot of cute admirers in the process by looking Heroic." He states with a wide grin and chuckle.

He walks towards the door now and opens it "Anyway kit, try and get some sleep..you can stab yourself more in the morning." He states in a teasing tone before closing the door behind him as he leaves.
[Exit.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum