Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
12 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Reuniting. [P;Inv] - Page 3 Empty Re: Reuniting. [P;Inv]

Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:48 am
Hearing her words bring a soft smile to his lips which he forces away, a moment of weakness as he is filled with happyness.
Perhaps he could do this? He was only five after all, even if he couldn't he bets his mother couldn't even do it at this age, but it would be epic if he could!
Samuru flows his chakra to his body, focusing it to his hands more than the rest of his body, however it does not penetrate the skin to form the true gentle fist, if anything a pale imitation that fails in comparison.

Samuru slides his right foot back taking the Hyuugs fighting stance staying close to his mother, both of them in striking range.
Rotating his body counter clockwise he thrusts his right arm forward, his palm attempting to stirke her stomache due to his height compared to hers.
If a strike is made, it is simple impact, the technique failing to be used by the boy, his body rotating to the right as his right arm si drawn back, his left arm following the same motion as it attempts a strike on her stomahce if she stands there still, he keeps flowing chakra to his hands but it does not penetrate, sadly the boy cannot use it.

Afterwards he growls in frustration, his arms cross as he stomps his right foot down.
"See? I told you I can't do it!" the boys agravation aparent in his words at his failure, and the fact his mother made him practice even more just so he could fail infront of her, something that makes him feel worse about the situation.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:06 am
Akina felt Samuru's hands on her stomach, and she could see with her Byakugan that his chakra had been built up in his hands, but it wasn't flowing outside of his body very well. She noted his frustration, and her eyes softened slightly. She tried to remember what she was like at his age, but she had trained so hard back then that the memories of her abilities escaped her. She remained still, thinking of a plan.

"Samuru-kun, it's ok. You are a young boy. I doubt I could do what you're attempting at your age, but I trained hard so that when I was finally able to, it was the easiest thing in the world. I hated to fail too. I was so scared of failing that I wouldn't accept help from anyone. Your father, the former Hokage, was deemed a god by me back then, and I wasn't worthy of his help. But, I learned to let him help me...so, will you let me help you?"
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:26 am
His thoughts are broken with his mothers words, he sighs softly clearing his mind of aggravation.
He however now thinks of his father, how his power allowed him to take over the world alongside his uncles, he realises just how much he pales in comparison to him, something that in time will change.

Samuru pushes away all negative emotions and greets his mother with a wide smirk, "Hell yeah, show me the tricks I need to dethrone dad and rule the world!"
Samuru says as his arms cross over his chest, a master plan thought up.
With his mother being at his fathers side she must know all about him, this means any weaknesses and secrets he might have which will help him ascend past that of a feeble mortla kage, and take his truth birthplace as god of the world, where he will make every living creature bow before his might!
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:47 pm
Akina looked at Samuru's form and smiled somewhat. She took in his stance and studied what he was doing wrong. His form was not too much unlike hers when she had started training. She wondered how he would compensate for the flaws of his ancestors. "I really do owe them an apology..." she whispered under her breath.

She looked to the ground quickly and returned her eyes to Samuru. What he had said about Viper worried her somewhat. I wonder if I should lay him out on the ground for my husband's honor...no, it's not like the days when I grew up...Viper changed all of that. Still, her fingers glowed with chakra, as though her body had problems letting the idea go. Akina sighed. "What do you know about your father?"

She contemplated what to do next.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:56 pm
Eying his mother he takes in her facial features, his eyes also detect the flow of chakra going through to her fingers, with a soft gulp he picks his next words carefully, ensuring he watches his language this time otherwise suffer a one hundred twenty eight palm bitch slap.
"Dad is an immortal god, a man who took control of the entire world to make peace for all of us, including me and you."
It is clear he thinks highly of his father, but his next words still show his true personality.
"Which is why when I get strong enough I'm gonna take his seat as God and surpass him in power!"
His grin is wide, one thing about the boy that he always wants from those around him is secretly recognition for his own skills and power, to be honest it is mostly his ego which he got from his father, thus not only must he believe he is the best in the world, others must believe it as well by whatever means, the seat of god will ensure that.
Samuru remains looking towards his mother, hoping his words does not earn him a swift reprimand by the hand of the goddess of Asgard.
"So what brings you out of Asgard mom? Is everything alright?"
He inquires, normally Echo or Koroshi send him to Asgard to see his parents, he rarely sees them actually leave the realm itself, matter of fact he barely seen his parents for a few years it seems.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:11 am
Akina smiled as she heard Samuru speak of Viper. She was happy that her son respected his father. She decided to let his other statement slide. After all, aren't children supposed to surpass their elders? As long as things don't get out of hand... She smiled at the boy's questions.

"Everything is fine. I wanted to get stronger too. And, more importantly, I've wanted to see you for a while too." She pulled out a couple of tennis rackets from her obi. "I think we can play tennis together." She pulled out tennis balls from her kimono sleeves. "I brought these from Asgard."
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:19 am
Hearing his mothers words and the fact she came out to see him makes him smile wide, he however views her pull forth two odd shaped objects, his right brow raises.
"Tennis?" he says with a confused tone, he reaches for one of the objects, if allowed he takes one with his right hand grasping the handle.
He brings the edge to his mouth as he nibbles softly on the edge, a disgusted face is made as he moves it away sticking his tongue out. "Gluck!"
With his free left hand he wipes his mouth, it clearly is not food.

He now views his mother pull forth two odd looking light green balls with white lines, his face still looking confused.
"What in dads name are those?" he asks confused, the racket is now held in front of him, the boy looking through the squared spaces waving it slightly in front of him, his form instantly entertained by it as he chuckles gleefully waving it back and forth watching the lines pass back and forth making his mothers form look weird.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:27 am
Akina chuckled lightly as Samuru tried to eat the tennis racket. "ごはんじゃない" She said lightly, making a wagging motion with her finger as she acted like she was eating food. She liked that he was intrigued by the new objects.

"These are tennis balls and rackets. They are what you use to play tennis." She tried to explain the rules of the game. Don't let the ball bounce twice. Don't let the ball touch the net. Don't hit the ball out of bounds. She gauged her surroundings and marked the boundaries of the court. "さあ、いきましょ!” Akina said as she hit the lime green ball in Samuru's direction. Kami protect me...
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:36 am
Samuru hears her words, although for the most part he is still very interested with this racket and the way the world looks while looking through the squared net, he chuckles every now and then in a retarded fashion clearly fascinated by this otherworldly object, things like this he normally sees around Asgard, like the V.I.P.1 and the Lancelot, he so cant wait to get into Asgard again he is so gonna see if he can try the Lancelot again, last time he may or may not of blown up Viper's castle but it was not his fault, controls were buggy from under use!

Whilst the boy is lost in thought a lime green ball is perceived but not really reacted upon until it impacts the net in front of his face, the racket bouncing back from impact and thudding him in the face, the boy staggered for a minute as he looks around confused snapping from his trance.
He views his mother in an odd position, an after swing position and a similar racket within her hand, he looks down viewing the ball rolling to a stop a few inches in front of his right foot.
The boy now draws his own conclusion from the scenario, "Tennis" is a game about hitting the other person with the ball as much as possible! Why else would she send it towards him in such a way?! Truly a wonderful game the boy thinks immediately, although he does not vocally mention his views on the game.

He leans down with a smirk picking up the ball between his left thumb and index finger, a soft toss upwards and Samuru swings the racket hitting the ball with the center of the net sending it screaming through the air towards his mother, his smirk growing wider as he bounces on his heels waiting to see how she reacts, the ball aimed for her face as well, most likely bonus points.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:50 am
Akina's eyes widened in shock as the ball collides with Samuru's face. She breathed a sigh, feeling relief flood through her as she heard the racket pink instead of Samuru crying. Suddenly, Akina noticed her son's smirk and a chill crept down her spine. I don't know how to deal with this! Her body tensed, and she activated her Byakugan. The ball came hurtling toward her at an almost blinding speed.

...No hitting the face! No hitting the face, you bakka yaro! Akina's forehead beaded with sweat, and she felt her arm move the racket.... thunk! The ball was sent back toward Samuru at a slower speed, but Akina had to check the right side of her body to make sure her arm was still attached to the rest of her body.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum