Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionToday at 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaToday at 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 pmTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
77 Posts - 14%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Oh No She Didn't(P/IO) Empty Oh No She Didn't(P/IO)

Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:20 am
Mitz was beyond fed up. She got the news she never wanted to hear. She was Pregnant, AGAIN. Like Sephora wasn't handful enough, and she nearly died having the twins but not because of the twins, because the people there wanted her dead. "Damn, how the hell do I tell Fenrir?" She wondered. Looking around the house she sees all different things. It was rather unkept, kind of messy like it needed some work. she leaned back on the couch and fell asleep.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Oh No She Didn't(P/IO) Empty Re: Oh No She Didn't(P/IO)

Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:29 am
Prim had ran into that weird kid in the woods that she sparred with. He was kind of strange and Prim honestly did not like the kid. It had been raining so Prim was a little wet from her journey home. Opening the door she saw the sight she did not wanna see. "Mitzukai? What the hell are you doing in my damn house? What the fuck are you doing here in Konoha? You're a damn missing nin!?" Prim said wide eyed staring at her. Frustrated Prim turns and leaves.

(Exit)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:53 pm
ANd we now continue four months later....I talked to MItz and we are going to continue on this thread....

Prim entered the house again, it was rather quiet. She saw the form of Mitz, who was pregnant sitting on the couch. This deep hate filled up Prim. She litrally HATED Mitzukai and it was personal. Echo wasn't home, if Prim hurt Mitz she had plenty of time to hide the body, or maybe she should just beat her up to teach her a lesson. With the lights off she turned on her eyes to see Mitz better. Primrose pulled her sword out of its sheath silently. She hovered over Mitz . "Hey...bitch...wakey wakey! TIME TO DIE!" Prim said about to stab her, or just scare her.
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:12 pm
Mitz opened her eyes to see the shiny pointed blade over her. She drew a gasping breathe and jumped up aiming her foot at Prims knee hoping to get away from her in time. Even if it didn't hurt her it would distract her long enough for Mitzukai to get away from Primrose. The girl had been away for so long she didn't know she was coming back. "Primrose what the fuck!" She yelled running towards the kitchen.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:23 pm
Nightshade heard the commotion from upstairs. She smiled at the thought of Primrose being home. But, she knew that she was attacking Mitzukai, again. The two had not gotten along ever since they met. Nightshade blamed the fact that both were dominant females, but others simply blame it on the circumstances in which they met. Dashing down the stairs she stepped between the two. "Okay ladies, this has to end, we all live together and need to get along, especially you Prim. I know you don't like Mitz but you have to respect Echo enough to accept her. Mitz has changed a lot since her time in the forest and she does take care of the house, Echo and the two kids who tend to reside here. She is not doing anything wrong here. If you hurt her now, Echo will stop you and you eill probably end up in a lot of pain." Nightshade explained knowing the problems between the two. Prim was her best friend and had always been like a sister to her, it was speculated the hat for Mitz started over what had happened to Nightshade because of Mitzukai.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 pm
Prim growled and sheathed her sword and stepped up on the steps. She tried to stay calm but was unsucessful. She had been pretty good about not listening to the Nibi unless she had to, it did help her sometimes. This case it wanted out and was completely feeding on Prims hatred of Mitzukai.
"So this is the girl who pissed you off, the one you let live. Pregnant with the Kyuubi hosts child. Take her out, go ahead and let me help you. With my help we could completely get rid of her." The Nibi sugested. Prim smirked at this and decided to do it.
"Okay." Prim said still smirking. The intense feelings of hatred suddenly intensified. Prim started to shake a little. "Damn." Prim muttered feeling the pain taking over yet again. Fearing letting it come out she decided to just threaten and then go up to her room."If you or any of the other whores look at me wrong or cross my path, I will kill you, today was just a warning, Echo will leave at some point then your fair game." Prim said as she let out a breathe breathing a small stream of blue flames. Normally Prim hid the fact something was in her, but today she used it for intimidation
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum