Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Today at 3:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeToday at 1:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleToday at 10:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 9:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 9:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 10:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 5:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 3:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 4:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 6:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
219 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
70 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Grandparents?! [p;inv] Empty Grandparents?! [p;inv]

Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:13 am
Samuru reaches his home, he pushes open the door and walks within, shutting the door behind him he looks up and screams, "AUNT PRIM ARE YOU HERE!"
Samuru awaits an answer, he begins to make his way up stairs to where the bedding chambers of the family reside.
This day is sure to be interesting with news that he might have grandparents of some form, but how would Prim take it knowing about this news?

[Short post, just woke up brains not working XD]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Grandparents?! [p;inv] Empty Re: Grandparents?! [p;inv]

Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:34 am
Primmy slept on her bed, she was sleeping really well. Suddenly she could hear the loud voice of her nephew. "Yes, I am doing that sleep thing." Prim said rolling her eyes as she opened them. she was still in her ninja uniform. Her leather gloves with the uchiha symbol on them lay next to her. Her weapons still on her back as she lay there, she didn't want to move. "Samuru, do you have to wake me up?" Prim asked as she still lay there not moving.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:39 am
Samuru hears her voice coming from her room, with a slight hop and a kick forward with his right leg her door is knocked open the door frame splintering as the door slams into the wall.
With Samuru's hop he stands up on the air walking into Prim's room ascending slowly until he is standing over top her bed on the air.
"Stop doing that sleep thing and get up, we got a mission to do!" Samuru hollers to her, his grin wide as he thinks about what if these really his grandparents, will he gets free candy, cookies, hugs?! The boy can only imagine.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:47 am
"The Fuck?" Prim Yelled sitting up and glaring at Samuru her eyes instantly three tomoe from a reaction of surprise. "What mission? What are you talking about?" Pim asked her eyes turning back their normal blue. This kid was beginning to irritate her but she was patient and accepted him anyways. Prim put her gloves on and sighed. "Fill me in Samuru." She said looking at him. This was odd to her, she hadn't done missions with a five year old before.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:50 am
Samuru reaches down ready to go, his right hand making an attempt at grabbing a hand full of her hair before running towards her open window, the boy not truly thinking out his actions and the fact he is gonna be dragging her through the sky.
"We gotta go see grandma come on!" the boy yells failing to explain the situation as he begins to run towards the window.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:58 am
Prim attempts to grab Samurus hand and yank him down. "Let's get details before I go anywhere! What grandparents, what are you talking about?" Prim asked him trying to get his attention to focus on her. "I am excited you got a mission to but I need details little one!" Prim said starting to laugh! If successful Samaru is in front of her now and she is waiting for details, the mission sounds awful weird and Prim is getting a negative feeling about it.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:02 am
As Smuru reaches down for her she grabs his hand and pulls him down, this causes the platforms to fade as he falls now sitting cross legged on the bed, landing upon it with a slight bounce.
"Ok, Navi gave me a mission that say someone is claiming to be your mom, so we gotta go check it out, if I go he said he will give me 1500 Ryo!" the boy says in a sped up excited tone, he reaches inside his cape pocket and pulls forth the mission scroll handing it to her so she can see it for herself.
"So common get ready and lets go I wanna complete my first mission with flying colors and see grandma!"
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:10 am
Prims eyes are wide open as her jaw hits the floor. She shivers as she decides to explain this situation to him. "Samaru. Your dad and I are very close, he adopted me as a sister. This might be my real mother. I don't want to see her, when I was 14 I ran away from home because of bad things happening to me. Had it not been for your father, I would still be a homeless 17 year old academy student. Viper took me in and made me what I am today. This women is not a good person. at least she wasn't. I will do this though, for you to get money and complete your first mission. I doubt this will go well, I may end up killing the bitch." Prim had anger in her voice and eyes. She would do this for Samuru. "Note to self, thank the Hokage for throwing me under the caravan." Prim rolled her eyes as she looked at Samuru. "Ready when you are kid."
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:18 am
Samuru hears her story and blinks twice, this is news to him but all he can truly think about is the rush of completing his first mission.
"I see no problems, we go there and if no one is there we go home and I get free ryo, if grandma is a bitch I just turn her inside out, sound good?"
The boy says bluntly, it is clear she caused Prim pain considering the bits of her past she lets leak out but no matter how little he knows, no one is going to fuck with his aunt Prim.
"Well come on get ready I wanna complete it!"
Samuru says with his mission high back once more, with a slight bounce he is back on his feet grabbing the scroll back from her and putting it away.
Samuru makes his way towards the window and jumps out of it before yelling his last words, "Meet ya at the gates!" as he takes off through the village bouncing from roof to roof to reach the gates.

[Exit]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:24 am
Rolling her eyes yet again, Prim sighs. "See you there Samuru." Prim said throwing on her cape and fixing her hair in the mirror. She was tired, and now she was upset. If this was her mother, not so nice words would be traded. And that ass of a sperm donor had better not be there. Viper was more of a father than this guy ever was. Even Echo had been more of a parent than either one of them and he could care less about her. Prim left the house to heading to the gates.

[exit and closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum