Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Fri May 10, 2024 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesFri May 10, 2024 6:32 pmAkira Namikaze
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 7%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Holyhalo
Holyhalo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Good morning, Hokage! Empty Good morning, Hokage!

Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:31 pm
The morning continued, slowly. The sun was rising, hiding behind clouds as they passed by, pushed forward by the wind. The sounds of the city where less here, as the Mansion was somewhat further into town then the merchant district where Yari had found his fine steed. With a pat on the driver's shoulder and a big jump off of the cart, Yari had arrived at his destination.

In front of him towered the kage mansion. Yari had to bend back to be able to see the top. He could see ninja everywhere, going about their business. He was lucky enough to see one ninja run down the side of the building before flashing away towards Konohagakure. Yari made sure that his cloak was covering him well enough, as his clothes were less presentable then his dusty and dirty makeshift cloak. With his spear in one hand, Yari headed for the door of the mansion. He went straight for the doors, reaching out with one hand to push the doors open. He put on his air of 'I belong here' and hoped it would get him to the Kage without problems.

Once inside, Yari continued on, ignoring the stares of any of the people that might be inside of the mansion. He opened doors left and right, trying to find the right one. "Sorry... Excuse me... Pardon... Excuse me..." The voice wandered through the building, apologizing every time he opened a door with people in it that did not seem to be the Hokage. He worked his way up the stairs and got to a single door in a long curved wall. He grabbed the handle of the door and swung it open. "Hello, Mr. Kage man?" He spoke into the room.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Good morning, Hokage! Empty Re: Good morning, Hokage!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:30 am
Navi looks up from his desk with a bored and ever-so-slightly irritated look upon his face. The Hokage's cold and dark eyes rest upon Yari as the boy enters. Tora, the cat with a pelt the color of a starless night leaps atop Navi's desk, sitting next to his half finished paper work and gazing at the strange newcomer with pale yellow eyes.

A little annoyed about being called "Mr. Kage Man" and also more irritated that a boy without even a Genin rank is annoying him in his office.

"What do you want?" Navi says while looking back down at his paper work, scribbling his signature and slightly paying attention to Yari while leaning back in his chair.
Holyhalo
Holyhalo
Citizen

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:52 am
Yari looks at the person behind the desk, staring back into cold and dark eyes. The motions of the cat draw his attention for a moment before he shifts his eyes back onto the Hokage. He takes a step in and whirls around, closing the door with the motion, using his movement to almost slam it shut. "Oops... Mr. Kage man!"

Yari walked over to the desk as he spoke. While walking, he took of the cloak, which resulted in a cloud of dust falling from it, floating in the sunlight on its sow descent towards the floor. "You see, I came from very far away, traveling the land and living of what mother nature supplied me with. Which is sometimes nothing. She can be quite harsh, you know. Well, now I'm hungry and obviously not very rich." He lifted his arms up slightly, as if showing off the reason for the obvious part. The obvious part came from the torn and ripped clothes that were 'covering' his body. The word covering would be very generous in this case. "And I read that you're the guy who's supposed to be handing out the work around here so I thought I'd come in and pay you a visit just so you know that I'm available if you need something done around here. Anything, really. I'm hungry, did I mention that? So? What can I do for you?" Yari spoke very quickly, obviously not very good with manners and all that jazz.

With the spear in his right hand and the cloak somewhat folded but mostly draped over his left arm he stood in front of the desk, finally finished talking. He reached out with a single finger of his left hand towards the cat, causing dust and dirt to fall off the cloak and onto the desk and paperwork. "That's a nice kitty. Who's a nice kitty? You're a nice kitty. Yes you are."
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:08 pm
It is curious that the man is hungry, as the Konoha Academy offers free food and shelter to everyone in the village for those in need. Navi smiles broadly at the man offering to do work for him, his irritating and disrespectful entrance further exacerbated by calling him "Mr. Kage Man," yet again. The dark pelted cat snarls fiercely at Yari upon being called "kitty" and its demeanor reflects that it will attack if the boy attempts to touch it or dare call it "kitty" again.

"I'm glad you asked, I have a mission right here for you!"

The man takes out a piece of paper, writes down something and hands it to the boy. Navi hides his immense dislike for the boy at present, attempting to resolve this situation so he can get back to work as soon as possible.

On the piece of paper the handwriting is clearly written:

Mission:
Get the Fuck out of my office.

If the boy doesn't get the hint, he will most likely be forcibly removed by Navi or his guards momentarily. The grime and irreverence the child shows to the Hokage is shameful, and the man wishes to get back to work quickly and with as few trivial distractions as possible.
Holyhalo
Holyhalo
Citizen

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:45 pm
As it was Yari's first two hours in a big city he had no idea about how things worked around here. Of course, he had tried to nicely ask some of the shop owners along the road to give him some food, which was how things worked back at home. People were nice and they handed you food or clothes when needed, you just had to give it back after a while, that's all. People there trusted each other. As far as Yari knew, this was not the case in Konoha, obviously.

Yari quickly retracted his hand as the cat began to snarl. "Whoa... Feisty kitty..." Yari rubbed over his hand, although no damage had been done to it what so ever. He refocused on the Kage as he mentioned a mission and started writing on a piece of paper on the desk. Yari couldn't wait. What could it be?

He greedily snatched the piece of paper from the kage. "Thanks, Mr. Kage man... He started to read the mission, his whole demeanor going from excited to super happy as he finished it. "Alright. You won't regret this, Mr Kage man." And with that, Yari disappeared from the office, the door closing behind him.

[exit]

Halfway down the stairs, Yari stopped and read over the paper again and again once more. Something wasn't right about this mission. The more he looked at it the more he was convinced something wasn't right. It took him a full five minutes to realize it. "Heeee!!!" He yelled, shaking the entire building anime style. With a quick 180, Yari rushed up the stairs again and stormed back into the office, not knocking this time. "You forgot to add the price, Mr kage man...

[re-enter]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:29 pm
Navi's few moments of relaxation and silence were interrupted by the surely brain damaged child who decided to burst into his office a second time.

...again calling him "Mr. Kage Man".

His gaze narrows at the insolent boy who asks him to put a price on the mission. Somehow the message wasn't clear enough.

"Well of course not!" Navi exclaimed, using a quick-wit and not skipping a beat with his response.

"You don't get a reward for a failed mission," Navi begins to explain, "Right now, you are failing the mission I sent you on."

The man expresses this clearly to the boy, making sure that everything is crystal clear. He folds his hands on the desk in front of himself and speaks out sternly.

"This is of great importance, now go carry out your orders."
Holyhalo
Holyhalo
Citizen

Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:53 pm
Yari nodded to the Hokage as he explained why there was no price on it. It made sense of course. Failing a mission means not getting paid. Sounds reasonable. "I see. So I best get out of here soon before I don't get paid at all. Thanks Mr. Kage man!" And with that, Yari left the office for the second time in the past 5 minutes.

[exit?]

As he was pulling the door close behind him, his mind was working. The mission was to leave the office, which he had now done twice. Would that mean he got paid twice for it? Should he check with the Hokage first? He wasn't sure. The man seemed busy. But he was also very nice and helpful, perhaps he would answer Yari's question. But if he went in again he might fail his mission. The door remained unclosed, a small gap still remained as Yari held the door, thinking.

"Excuse me, Mr. Kage man. Do I get double the pay for leaving your office twice now?" The perfect solution. Without entering the room again, Yari spoke through the small gap that was still left, both being able to ask his question and not failing his mission at the same time. So clever. Yari gave himself a mental pat on the back for it.
[enter? Sort of?]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 pm
Irritation built, and inside himself Navi cursed loudly upon hearing the boy at his door yet again.
This child was probably the most annoying thing he had to deal with since Samuru, except this one was just plain stupid instead of obnoxious.

"You get a reward for completing a mission successfully. All payments are made by me in my office."

It was classic, a Catch-22. The best kind of catch, and an easy one to manipulate. Coming into the room would be violating orders, making the mission impossible to complete. Fortunately Navi was a fast thinker and came up one without warning in this situation, meaning he could not be easily disturbed. The man secretly hoped this mind trick would give Yari an aneurysm, then returned to his paperwork.
Holyhalo
Holyhalo
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:23 am
"Ok. Thank you for your time, Mr. Kage man." The words were spoken sincerely, from behind the almost closed door. The shadow that could be seen underneath the door disappeared after the door was closed entirely. This time, the door didn't open again and no loud mouthed, slightly lost young man rushed in.

Yari was pondering, thinking to himself. He had to go in to complete the mission but he couldn't go in because the mission would fail. With a rumbling stomach, Yari started to walk down the stairs, slowly, thinking, looking at the problem from all angles, something he had learned from the Old Man. Take your time and think, observe and find the weakness. Then strike. Yari hated it when the Old Man was right.

With no place to go and no money to spend on food, Yari found himself the nearest tree that could support him and started climbing to a branch, settling down and looking at the large Kage mansion in front of him, thinking and thinking. To go in and report his success without going in...

Hours passed by slowly, with Yari sitting in his tree, changing positions every few minutes as he was grumbling, together with the rumbling of his stomach. From what he could tell, climbing up to the window and reporting through the window was nearly impossible for someone like him. Other plans came and went as Yari continued to struggle with the problem. If he had just been told to bash someones head in or something? But nooooo...

Later in the day, Yari approached the desk of one of the aids in the Kage mansion, a parchment of paper in his hand. "Excuse me, miss. I would like to report my mission success to the Hokage but I have to go, could you deliver this letter to him for me?" Yari handed her the parchment, rolling it up into a scroll. With it, Yari's hopes for a completed mission, went up.

If the scroll ever reached the Hokage it would read, written on a slightly dirty piece of paper, in near perfect penmanship and according to the highest social standards, something very unexpected of a character like Yari,
Dear Mr. Kage man,

My apologies for the interruption earlier today and for the state of this parchment. I write to you today to let you know that I have completed my mission for you. I thank you for your time earlier today and would like you to know that, however hungry, I am still in good shape and health.

All the best
Yari Sobi-sha

Outside, in his tree, Yari was balancing on the branch of his (temporary) home, looking up to the window that he thought belonged to the Hokage, hopeful for the future.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:25 pm
The woman would accept the parchment, returning a few minutes later to Yari holding another piece of paper.

It read clearly:

The Konoha Academy will offer you residence and food should you desire it. Otherwise, please follow my explicit orders.

-Navi Yamaki

The man would be busy working in his office, showing a small bit of his heart in offering food and shelter to Yari, but maintaining his cold and professional demeanor. Should the boy accept and leave, Navi would complete paperwork for awhile longer before finally returning home.

[Navi Exit, Unless you have anything else]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum