Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Nakara's Missions (Invite Only)

+2
UchihaLegend
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
6 posters
Go down
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Nakara's Missions (Invite Only) Empty Nakara's Missions (Invite Only)

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:43 am
Spoiler:

After the moon had retired to rest and the sun had began to rise so would the young genin Nakara Kuoga. He would wake up in his usual pajamas's white shorts and a t-shirt as he walked downstairs to grab a glass of milk and a rice cake. He would take his time eating the rice cake as he was still in the process of waking up and who wants to rush eating. After he finished the rice cake, he would drink his glass of milk he would slam the glass down and sigh," after a good breakfast and a glass of milk i am wide awake, now to go get dressed and ready for my day," as he walked up the stairs to return to his room. His clothes would already be out and ready as he grabbed each individual part and placed it on him, the sleeves hanging down low as he finally done getting dressed he would rap the wires in their respective places. His hair would already be in its normal spikey form as he walked out of the house to head to his mission

When he had arrived he was briefed on his mission which was simple: Walk with the parade and make sure everything went smoothly. A simple task that would prove no problem, but anything could happen and Nakara would be ready for it. As he took his position, he would first look around and make sure nothing was out of place and everything was in order before they started and everything was in order. He began to walk along the trail looking at all of the people as the parade started to go down the path. So far everything was going well and Nakara could not see any trouble makers. About half-way through the parade a couple of troublemakers would jump in front of the parade float Nakara was in and started to throw things at it. Sighing Nakara would jump down and hold his right hand out palm first," You need to stop and desist. Return to the crowd or i will have to restrain you," looking at the group. They would look at him and throw a glass bottle, aiming for his head, which was a bad mistake

Nakara would catch the bottle before it came to his face and throw it back hitting one in the head," i will ask you again, go back to the crowd or i will restrain you," this time taking a step forward. One of them went back without a fight, but the other stood there attempting to hit him with a glass bottle. Shaking his head, Nakara would grab his hand and slam him onto the ground," i warned you my dear friend now you will be dealt with," as he knocked him out and handed him to one of the other ninja. The parade went on without a hitch as it made it to its desired destination.
TWC=495
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Nakara's Missions (Invite Only) Empty Re: Nakara's Missions (Invite Only)

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:46 am
approved for rewards.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:49 am
[Is this the one Itami and I were invited on?]
Citizen

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:50 am
[yea i will be putting the next one up after i post in the spar]
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:53 am
[Ok! I guess that means I post my part of the mission?]
Citizen

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:01 am
Spoiler:

The sun would already be high in the sky as the young genin Nakara Kuoga would already be waking up and getting ready for his day. He would be sitting downstairs in his white t-shirt and white shorts eating a couple of rice cakes and this time drinking some orange juice. As he finished the last of the rice cakes and orange juice he would stretch and get up heading for the stairs," wonder what kind of mission i will be doing today," as he reached his room and began to get dressed. His usual clothing would already be sat out on his bed when he returned and he would slip them on and begin to walk down stairs, putting on the sandals last as he yelled to his parents," i am out to go do my daily mission be back soon," as he closed the door behind him and went to go to the village gates. Lately the gates had be damaged and the repair men needed help fixing it, Nakara and a couple of other shinobi would be assisting these men in repairing the gates. It would take Nakara a while to get to the gates, due to him taking the rooftops instead of the normal route he would take, but this way was faster so he had no complaints. He would finally arrive to the gates stopping by the head repair man as he awaited instructions.

TWC=239/800
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:08 am
[ okay, I'm going to post my bit okay?]

Mezurashii scowled slightly as she walked towards the gates, she had just repaired them for the life of all things good and holy! Sighing she couldn't help but smile when she saw the familiar work men.

"Hey Red!" one of them called, soon almost everyone was waving and greeting her. She turned and caught sight of Nakara.

"Hey Nakara! Your on this mission too?" she called out as she jogged up to him, smiling all the way "before you ask my ankle is fine, had to go the hospital but the medics patched it up and now I'm fit for work!" Mezurashii smiled, picking up a near by metal bar twice her size.

"Shall we get to work?" she said happily, before walking off to deliver the bar, the working men greeting her along the way.

136 words!
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:25 am
Itami was headed towards the village gates. He has been instructed to help out with repairs with a couple of other people. It was a bit chilly so he unrolled down the sleeves of his green jacket and continued on. Reaching the gates, he observed the situation. A couple of workers and a couple of genin and academy students were there, fixing it. He spotted two familiar figures a few metres away from him.
Walking over to Mezurashii and Nakara, he listened to what they were saying.
When he was close enough, he said: "Nice to hear your ankle is okay Mezurashii. Hi Nakara."
He waved to both of them and turned to the workers. "What do you need us to do?" he asked and stretched a little, to warm up. It turned one of the tasks as to bring a couple of bags to the other side where the workers needed them. They were quite heavy. Mezurashii picked one up and went ahead. Itami looked at the bags and sighed. What petty work this was. He hoped more interesting missions would come along. He reluctantly picked up a bag which was very heavy. He didn't want to complain so he just carried it to the workers.

[wc: 206]
Citizen

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:42 am
Nakara would already be carrying several of the bags to different areas, basically treating it like a work out, but only mandatory. From a couple of meters away he would spot Mezurashii coming to the site and from the looks she was doing fine. As she came up to him smiling and waving he would smile," yea i was recently put here to help so i guess i had no choice. I see you are doing well and the Hospital did you well, next time don't be so reckless," giving a small laugh as he listened to her next statement," yea sure lets get to it," as he was going to pickup another bag, he would see Itami come into the scene almost lake a bad coincidence. Looking to him he would smile," Sup Itomi, so i guess we are all on this mission together huh, what are the odds of that," as he looked down at the bag of things he was carrying.

The head repairman would instruct the three of them to take various equipment and bags to different sections, so that the process could go faster, which Nakara only nodded his head in agreement and walked over to pick some of the things up and take them to their proper destination. Once there he would drop them off and walk back continuing the process as time went on. He would also help out with the actual repairs of the gates, cracking jokes and working at the same time. It was rearing the end of the day as the gates were finally fixed. Nakara would wipe the sweat off of his face with a rag as he looked to Itami and Mezurashii," well now that this is done i will see you both later," as he walked off and headed home.

TWC= 884/800

Mission Complete
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:48 am
Itami and the others worked hard all day and when the work was finaly finished everybody was glad. Being tired and hungry, Itami decided to head home. He said goodbye to Nakara and Mezirashii and hurried to his house.

[exit]

[my total word count: 244, +5 JP because it's C ranked, +1000 ryo]

[OOC: maybe we should do longer missions next time :P]

Last edited by Itami Himitsu on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum