Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Training on the Towers {Private} Empty Training on the Towers {Private}

Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:34 pm
Kenchi sat up from the bed in his small, yet comfortable apartment. Though he was new to Tengakure, he felt as if this was where he was meant to be all along. Kenchi pulled up a chair near the window, a single slice of toast in his hand as he stared out into the vastness of the village while eating his breakfast. He could see the building cleary from where his apartment was, the mist too was not there to linger over the village in an anoying manner. Once Kenchi was finished with his breakfast he would prepare himself for his day. Removing his shirt and grabbing a jacket, from his closet, that exposed his chest. He then grabbed two items he had been anxiously waiting to use, the demon daggers. Kenchi grabbed them both and place them in their separate shethes. He then exited his apartment heading to find somewhere to train.

Kenchi exited his apartment and entered the village. It was quite noisy, though it was something Kenchi would be able to get used to perhaps. If he was given time. The villagers moving by him, he decided it would be best for him to quickly get to somewhere to train. he saw a set of buildings that seemed to stand out from the rest. Curious, Kenchi sprinted out into that direction, using only a small protion of his speed. He arrived in front of the tower and entered the inside. From this he knew that this was the well known training towers, he had heard about. The various different ninjas traing within the towers made Kenchi's blood rise. It was nothing like Kirigakure, where ninjas rarely trained and if they did train they were killing someone. Kenchi began to search for a room that was not already taken. He finally found one, down an empty corridor. He entered the room and closed the door behind himself. He took off his jacket, leaving him shirtless. He studied the room, taking in every single detail. He began to stretch, when the door behind him opened. Kenchi twirled his body around, a single demon dagger would be drawn as he performed this action. He would stop the demon dagger from inpacting the person behind him right at his/her neck. The boy in front of Kenchi stared at him, with a panicked and horrific look in his eye. Kenchi now knew that the boy would be no harm to him. "Sorry about that." Kenchi said, as he sheathed his dagger in it's pouch. "I thought you were..someone else, anyway, My name is Kenchi." The boy stared at Kenchi, his eyes still contained a horrific look. "Don't worry, I won't harm you, I promise." Kenchi would give the boy a warm smile after this response. "You promise, you won't." Kenchi laughed a little, "Of course not, what reason do I have." Kenchi then turned back around and begin to finish the streatches he was previously performing before he was interupted.

Kenchi bent his back downwards, his arms reaching towards the floor, touching his toes slightly. Kenchi then stood up once more to his full height. He looked over his shoulder and noticed that the boy was still there, peeping though the small crack that remained though the door. "If only I had someone to train with." Kenchi said aloud, his voice loud enough for the kid to hear him. The kid burst through the door, tripping over his feet and almost falling flat on his face. Luckily, Kenchi reached out and caught him. Raising the boy onto his feet, Kenchi said, "So how about you, you want to train." The boy remained quiet, before nodding his head. Kenchi smiled and stood up, "Good." He then stepped backwards and beckoned for the boy to attack him. The kid ran forwards towards Kenchi, he feited a punch with his right fist and instead punched with his left. Kenchi saw through the horrible fake easily. He raised his had to meet up with the approaching fist knocking it away from him. "That was horrible, you need to be more beleivable when you fake something." Kenchi then stepped away from the kid and feited a kick with his left leg, quickly kicking with his right leg quickly using his full speed. He stopped the attack before it connected with the boy, Kenchi knew that with his strength he would easily be ablt to kill the boy. "Do you know where any strong ninja around here are?" Kenchi asked the kid. "yeah, down this hallway the last room to the left. Kenchi then exited the room leaving the boy to practice his techniques alone. Kenchi kept his items on his person as he walked towards the room where so many of the strong ninja were.

Kenchi opened the door, loudly, making his prescence known on purpose. There was only a single man in the room, around the same age as Kenchi. "Yo, where's everyone else?" Kenchi said as he entered the room, placing his items on the floor. "Last time I checked I was the strongest ninja here. So there is no one else." Kenchi smiled, "Well if you say so." The walls around the room then began to be pulled iinto the ground, revealing windows around the room. There were spectators behind the windows, starring at Kenchi with a suprised look on their face for some reason. "Where are you from, I've never seen you around here." Said the man to Kenchi. "Oh, I'm from Kirigakure. Just moved here. So..do you want to spar." Once the words 'spar' were said, loud gasps could be heard from behind the glass walls. "Sure, My name is Koto, by the way." Kenchi smiled, "My name is Kenchi." he then stepped back away from Koto.

The signal of the battle would be started by a thick mist entering the room. The mist would surrond the room filling it completely. Not even the spectators could see what was going on. Kenchi would run towards his target at full speed, once he reached the siloughette of Koto, he would leap onto the shoulders of the kid, kicking down with his foot on top of Koto's head. He would feel the body of Koto collapse underneath the attack. Kenchi would clear up the mist. Once the mist was cleared Koto would be seen laying on his stomach. "If only you possesed half of the stength your attitude had." Kenchi would then begin to exit the room. He would hear a ouff behind him and the door would open in front of him. "Sorry about that, I'm late" Kenchi would stare at the man in front of him, It was Indeed Koto. "I hope my clone entertained you enough, It has that problen of..you know mouthing off. Now where were we?" Koto would kneel onto the ground, flow of lightning chakra, being sent through the ground. The zap would enter the body of Kenchi, causing his entire, body to begin to convulse, before he fell to the ground. Koto laughed, as he stood above him. "Is this truly all Kiri has to offer. No wonder it was so easily destroyed. Hahaha." Kenchi would stand onto his feet. His face blank, the normal playfulness in his voice..gone. "What did you say?" His voice would echo, a form appearing over his body, mimicking his movements. "You dare to talk down on my home." Kenchi would then approach the boy. His movements now quicker. The boy would throw a single kunai at Kenchi, the kunai repelling off of his body as soon as it made contact. Kenchi would laugh as he reached out and grabbed the head of Koto.

He would squeeze tightly, the veins in his hands showing. Koto's body would wriggle around, his hands grabbing onto the hand of Kenchi. "Di-" Kenchi began to say as he fell onto the ground, passing out at the feet of Koto. Kenchi would wake up, later in the daym a shinobi nearing over him. Once Kenchi woke, a relieved expression would fill the Shinobi's face. Kenchi would sit up from the ground. "You've only been out for a little while. What happened here?" Kenchi would stand onto his feet and shake his head from side to side. "Nothing..I mean I don't remember." Kenchi would then begin to exit the towers, his head throbbing. Kenchi would walk throgh the streets of Tengakure and collapse onto a bench. He remembered little from after he fought the clone, but from the condition he woke up in, all he could guess was that he had lost the spar. "Dammit, Kenchi said as he smashed his fist into the bench, his hand going through the metal bench. Kenchi removed his hand from the hole and began to think on what went wrong. He did not know why his memory was gone. He guess it was his mind, keeping him from a traumatizing event and if that was the case, Kenchi would not dig further into the situation.

Since he was a child, his mind had always protected him from events that would change his happy and friendly personality. I t was something that had developed over time. Due to this, Kenchi only remembered the happy moments of his childhood, the bad memories, of being an orphan, were kept from him. Kenchi stared up into the clear blue sky, a slight smiled on his face. He stood onto his feet, his stamina now back to where it once was. He was feeling as if he was back at Kiri again. The two places looked different, but they were both homes to Kenchi. One thing that stood out in the fight was that Koto had used the Lightning nature against him. This was Kenchi's first time seeing the lightning nature in use, he would be sure to note this while he was training for his next element. A thought sprung into Kenchi's mind..he had nothing to do and he was new to the village. He might as well trained for the element while he had the time, he did not know when this village would be under attack..like Kiri. So he would make sure to prepare himself early. Kenchi removed a scroll from his back and performed the seal in order to release his friend, Rukuro from the scroll. The bird appeared from the scroll, with a sort of lazy look on it's face. It then appeared to become frantic leaping around. "RukurooOo!!" Kenchi said as he attempted to playfully tackle the bird. The bird flew before Kenchi was able to wrap his arms around it. "Enough with that, where are we." Kenchi remained quiet for a second. "We're in Tengakure. Kirigakure was destroyed by a group of missing ninja, but that is all in the past. From now on this will be our new home. Rukuro stared at Kenchi, before realizing that Kenchi did not want to dig too deep in the fact that his village was destroyed.

Rukuro began to fly up, into the sky observing the village, he then returned back to the edge of the bench. "Well it isn't exactl nature friendly. With all these buildings." Kenchi laughed at Rukuro and slapped him on the back of his rather small head. "I know right." The bird flew onto Kenchis shoulder as he stood onto his feet headed back into the training tower. He entered the building and it was not long before he was able to find a room where he could have privacy while training. "So what are we doing today boss?" Kenchi smiled at the birds use of sarcasm by calling him boss. "I'm traing a new element today, my little friend." A sort of curious look entered the birds face, "What element do you want now?" Kenchi smiled, "Lightning." The bird frowned, "With water wind and lightning you could crearte a storm..cool." "I pretty much summoned you here to watch if you want." Rukuro nodded his head and flew over towards a small corner in the room. Kenchi kneeled onot his knees, his face turning serious. He would run towards the wall in front of him and swing his fist into the wall as hard as he could. His fist would create a small crater in the wall the size of his fist. kenchi would then step back and kick out at the wall quickly, his feet causing the wall to cave in, in the specified areas that he kicked at. Kenchi would collapse onto the ground. It had been a while since hehad trained alone. He hoped that this was all not in vain. Kenchi sat against the floor. His body slowly recovering from the fatigue. The Jounin was happy to have some peace and quiet. He was also happy that he was now getting into his rhythem of training. He doubted that it would be long before he and Xyxer met back up and began to train together. Xyxyer still was a better fighter than Kenchi, he was also a ninja of Anbu rank. Kenchi hoped to achieve this rank under the Tenkage if possible. He did not want to forever be a Jounin ranked ninja.

Kenchi smiled as he sat back up from the ground. He had been smiling and laughing a whole lot more since he had joined the village. In Kiri things were much tougher, it was almost like two sides of a coin. Tengakure was peacefull, but it still kept Kenchi interested always. Thinking of becoming an anbu brought an even larger smile to the face of Kenchi. Now on his feet, Kenchi traveled forwards towards the wall once more, punching it each time creating craters. This was truly not ever getting old. The rush and the adreneline oumping through his veins caused him to continue to fight through the bruising of his knuckles from the wall. This was perfect conditioning for him. he wanted to become the strongest ninja that did not belong into a clan. He wanted to be unique and stand out from the growing crowd of people being born into greatness. kenchi was born with nothing, no clan, no family. Now he has friends and his power is growning stronger each day. Though his dreams of being a member of the seven swordsmen of the mist were now dead and never coming back. Along with his village. Now all that was left for him to do was find new goals. Kenchi slammed his fist into the wall one last time, to end his brief strenfth training. Now all he had to do was find someone to teach him the wind nature. That way he could become familiar with it and become stronger. Kenchi exited the room he was training in. He then walked through the halls searching for Koto. He did not have to search long to find the ninja, who seemed to be frightened when he saw Kenchi. "Hey." Kenchi said waving towards Koto."What do you want, here to embarass me again." Kenchi appeared confused. "Embarass?" Koto frowned, "You defeat me earlier and now you are here to rub it in." I defeated him. Kenchi thought to himself. "No, I am not here to rub it in, I noticed you have the lightning nature and I would appreciate it if you taught me how to control such a thing." Koto smiled, "Oh so now you need help from me. Alright what is it you want to know." Kenchi smiled and the two began to train. Koto stepped back and looked towards, Kenchi.

"The lightning element is very rare and dangerous. It should be used with caution. This is not the type of element that can be used in a friendly spar. This element is used for immobilizing your opponent or killing them. It takes in depth concentration to perform even the most simple technique. This element, like fire, can also hurt the user. That is why one must have complete chakra manipulation. My family has been using the lightning element for ages, That is why we are naturally born with the element. thus making us have a greater advantage. Since you have no clan, you must use your own strength. So, do you understand?"

Kenchi layed flat on his stomach, from anyone else's perspective he would be percieved to be sleeping, but he was actullay in deep concentration, meditating is what others may call it. "I would not have it any other way." Kenchi said, opening his eyes. "Thanks for the advise, I know you did not have to give me any. SO thanks.." Koto looked towards Kenchi. "No problem. I was always taught not to hold grudges and besides, since I taught you this...maybe I can get a rematch." Kenchi smiled and rushed towards Koto. The two began in an even fist fight. No jutsus being used. kenchi punched towards the face of Kotp, Koto ducked and rose from the ground with a massive uppercut. Which knocked Kenchi into the air. Kenchi smiled, he was having the time of his life. Kenchi flipped mid-air and landed in front of Koto. he then kicked out at Koto, aiming for his chest. The kick slammed into Koto knocking him backwards into the wall. Kenchi followed through with his next move, which he intended to end the broef spar with. "Rukuro NOW!" Kenchi said as the bird swooped in and landed on Kenchi's shoulder. It than starred into the eye of Koto, causing his body to go numb. Kenchi ran towards Koto and punched him once, aiming for his nose. The punch knocked Koto out. The fight was over. kenchi smiled and silently thanked Koto before leaving. He had gained a new element into his arsenal of Ninjutsu. Now all that was needed was for him to learn some new jutsu, with the lightning element. Many thoughts entered his head, on what jutsu he could learn or weather or not he should make his own jutsu. Either way, he was satisfied.

[WC: 3024, Lightning Element Gained, +15 stats, +30 jp.]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Training on the Towers {Private} Empty Re: Training on the Towers {Private}

Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:51 pm
Approved for listed rewards.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:14 pm
Kenchi awoke in his home. Parts of his body would be damaged. The bruises came from his spar with the Tenkage, Shinji. He got the best of him in a spar the day before, defeating him rather easily. Kenchi would cringe as he removed the bandage from his neck, where the kage had attacked him casuing him to pass out. Though that day had actually turned into the best day of his entire life. He had joined the league of the elite Anbu Black Ops of Tengakure. A title bery few possessed. Kenchi believed that he did not deserve such a title. He felt too weak, even though he was probably one of the strongest people within the village. He felt that he lacked required battle skills. He had relied before too much in his speed to win battles for him, Shinji taught him that skill also played a major role in winning fights. Kenchi would sit up from his bed, walking towards a room within his house. He would open the door, twisting the nob slightly. In the room, there was a bookshelf and various weapons hung to the wall. Kenchi needed to re-establish his weapons. He had lost two kunai in his spar with the kage, along with a destroyed ninjato to go with it. Kenchi would reach upwards with his right hand, grabbing a single kunai from the wall. He would then exit the house, this was indeed the only weapon that he would be able to use, until the anbu items he requested were sent to his home. Kenchi would walk towards the front of the house, opening the door a small box would be laying on the floor. Kenchi would lift the small item, carrying it in the house. Once he sat it down on a table, the once small box would transform into a large metal container. Kenchi would draw his fist back, punching into the metal destroying it, but not the items inside. He would look at what remained. A large sword, a mask, cloak, and gauntlets. 'What the hell.' Kenchi ould say laughing, he began to become excited. Just when he needed weapons some had come in. He looked at the names of the weapons, Anbu sword, Anbu cloak, Equalizers, a mask to be customized as he saw fit. Kenchi would satre at the mask that lay on the table in front of him. It was currently blank, a pale white color. Kenchi had always been creative even as a child, so he knew exactly what decoration he would go with. Kenchi would touch the mask, it would instantly stransform into the aooearence he designed it to be, an Ogre. Kenchi had always been frightened as a child of the tales of the Ogre and how they traveled at night to prey in kids that were disobedient. As a member of the Anbu, he wanted to be feared. Fear brought about obedience maybe respect in some cases. Though Kenchi knew until he became stronger, he would never be feared amongst any approaching enemies.

Kenchi would get up from the table. Placing all of his belongings in a safe place. He would place on his freshly bought Jounin attire. The reason he did not go out into public wearing the Anbu clothing, is beacause he felt no need to do so. He had not been ordered on a mission and the Kage specifically mentioned that he not tell anyone of his position and Kenchi being the man that he is would never do anything to cause distrust between him and the Kage.

Kenchi would be walking through the village, he was headed to train once more. This would be his first solo training in a while, he felt that he needed to go over his fighting skills, to become deserving of the anbu title. He would pass the villagers, staring at them as he walked by. Kenchi had left a few of his items at home, but some were wtill with him. This training would be one of ninjutsu. He would save his weaponry training for later.

Kenchi would enter the Towers. He could already hear the commotion occuring above him from the upper floors. He would smile, he could already tell that he would achieve greatness from this training. Kenchi would walk towards the front desk, a smile planted on his lips. "Hello. I am requesting a training partner, someone of Jounin rank." The woman at the counter would stare up at him, her face containing a puzzled look. "You sure you want to be fighting a Jounin, a Chuunin would appear to be equivalent to fight you." She would then laugh. Kenchi would be slightly offened by he remarks, If only she knew that he was a member of the anbu. "Just do your job and give me a Jounin, I can handle my own in a fight." Kenchi would then step back from the counter, waiting as the woman dugg through her files to find a person he requested. "Yes, I have one. Room 205-B, a Jounin is waiting for you there." Kenchi would walk away from the desk, he would then take a long elevator ride to the 200th floor. He would walk down the hallway. Few sounds could be heard from this high up, he could here the clashing of weapons every few seconds. Kenchi would enter room, sitting his equipment onto the floor. A large person stood in the center of the room, the man was slightly taller than Kenchi, and his body was pretty slim. He would turn around his cold black eyes staring into the warm eyes of Kenchi. Kenchi would remain silent for a moment, he remembered that talking was not wise to do during a spar. Kenchi would lunge forewards, in an instant drawing a kunai, he would only be using half his speed. His kunai would clash with the sword of the man, sparks flying from the colliding metal. The man appeared to be using his full speed, this was truly dissapointing. Kenchi would leap backwards away from the man, it was obvious he outmatched him. Kenchi would exit the room, suddenly. Entering a room across the hallway. He would then re-enter the original room three more ninja with him. "I need you all to help train me, a simple one on one would not challenge me at all." Kenchi would rest his left hand on the Anbu sword at his side. "Pretty cocky isn't he." One of the men would say. Kenchi would instead enter his battle stance. In a sign of raw speed he would tackle the man onto the ground, on top of him, Kenchi's hands would be around the neck of the man. This would all happen as if he had teleported, the other man had not even seen Kenchi as he moved, though they saw him now. "I have my reasons." Kenchi would say, squeezing the neck of the man. If Kenchi had used full strength he could have easily killed him. Kenchi would raise up onto his feet. The other Jounin, now stared at him seriously.

Kenchi would walk towards the center of the room. "Begin!" Kenchi would shout as two of the Jounin lunged forward towards him their hands performing signs. Kenchi would place his hands together, forming signs of his own he would body flicker behind the Jounin on the right, his hands raising to grab the face of the man. Once Kenchi came in contact with the man, his body would turn into a watery substance. 'Hozuki.' Kenchi would think to himself, he had fought a member of that clan before. They seemed to have the ability to change into water at will. Kenchi would stare at the puddle at his feet, he had a plan to fight against something like that. Though he would save it for later. Kenchi would now direct his attention towards the large ball of fire that seemed to be coming directly towards him, Kenchi would leap into the air flipping his feet pressing against the roof. He would begin to walk against it, applying chakra to his feet. He would then leap from the wall, his hand swiping in the air, sending a larg wave of chakra infused wind towards the Jounin. The Jounin would raise his hands in a shielding position, 'Is he afraid of a simple attack?' Kenchi would think as another Jounin intervened blocking the chakra wave. The Jounin that was afraid would leave the spar fleeing, two more Jounin would flee after him. Kenchi would stare at the ground, 'These ninja are a bunch of wimps. If this was Kiri I would have slaughtered them all the moment their bodies attempted to run in the direction of the door.

The Last ninja remaining was the Hozuki. He stood, confidently staring at Kenchi. "You are no match for me alone, leave now." Kenchi would say gathering his things, he would then hear the sound of muffled footsteps behind him. His experience as a ninja jad heightened his senses. Kenchi would turn around his hand raising to catch the fist of the boy. He was young and he seemed to have a lot of determination. "I am from Kiri, you should know better than to try and sneak me." Kenchi would stare back into the eyes of the boy, he would then fling him backwards across the room with a flick of his wrist. The boy would slam into the wall in front of Kenchi, casuing him to enter the next room. Kenchi would step through the gaping hole between the rooms. Pieces of wood still clatering to the ground. The Hozuki boy would still get back onto his feet, staggering. Kenchi wanted to put him down, to get it over with. Though there was something he saw within the boy that reminded him of himself, determination. The same determination that had gotten Kenchi so far in his life. Now, he could not refuse to spar the boy. Kenchi would enter his battle stance, he was prepared to go all out. He would not hold back.
Kenchi would run towards the boy as he drew the Anbu sword. He would leap into the air, attempting to slam the sword down on the head of the boy. Just as expected and as planned from the verry first time the boy had turned into water. Kenchi knew, through his studying of many elements that water was not to stable against lightning. 'It's over.' Kenchi would say to himself mentally, his right hand charged with the lightning of the Chidori. As the puddle began to flee, Kenchi would slam his palm into the puddle. A sizzling sound could be heard, steam riding from the puddle of the Hozuki boy. He would be stunned, but not killed. All in all, the spar was pretty good, but it did not help Kenchi's skill any better. He would need to fight someone stronger, with a wide variety of Jutsu to give him a challenge. Kenchi would exit the room, the boy lay on the floor his body now reverted to its human form.

Kenchi would walk down the halls of the room, towards the elevator, he would ride it upwards to the top floor. The top floor of this building ressembled the kage's roof, though this being the training towers, it was more equipped for sparring. Kenchi would walk towards a railing, plaving his arms against it he would ean and watch the village. He could not see the villagers, only the clouds were in his sight. Kenchi could hear, a foot step behind him. Taking no alarm to this he would calmly remain starring at the village, "Stop moving, Ya know I get nervous when someone walks behind me without addressing themselves." Kenchi would turn around starring into the pink eyes of a girl. Kenchi would smile widely, drool escaping his mouth. "M-may I help youu?" Kenchi would stare at the girl. The girl would remain quiet, "I heard you were looking for a challenge? That mess you caused down there is...impressive." Kenchi would remain smiling. Entering his battle stance, most boys would cringe at fighting a girl, but Kenchi didn't care if it was a baby. A challenge is a challenge. Kenchi would refrain himself from using weapons during this spar, clasping his hands together he would create a single clone next to him. The clone would run towards the girl, drawing a sword. It would attempt to slice the chest of the girl, the girl would dodge jumping backwards her clothing in the front ripped, bit still enough to cover her 'Treasures'. The girls face would turn pink, it was obvious she was embarassed. She would place her hands together, froming seals. Soon a large wave of water would fall down from the sky above Kenchi. The move was unexpected, causing the clone of Kenchi to be caught under the pressure of the water as it came down crashing on him. The clone would be destroyed, but by this time Kenchi had already taken place behind the girl. Showing no mercy, Kenchi would attempt to behead the girl from behind. He was prepared to withdraw from his attack if needed, he did not want to kill her. The girl would somehow know his plan, leapinmg above Kenchi she would plant her foot directly on his head. She would then slam her heel downwards, the blow connecting. Kenchi would barely feel it though, the girl was weak in strength. Kenchi however, was above average. He would reach up, grabbing the ankle of the girl. He would begin to squeeze it, before grabbing hold of her ankle and throwing her upwards into the air. She would be thrown like a ragdoll, once she was close to landing, Kenchi would raise his fist to slam into the stomach of the girl. This was a Kirigakure way of fighting, he would show no mercy during combat. His mind focused on one thing and one thing only; winning. Kenchi would walk towards the girl as she lay cuddled on the floor, grasping her stomach. She probably had a severe bruise maybe a few cracked ribs nothing that would kill her.
"Do you surrender, Madam." Kenchi would say, his sword pointed towards downwards to the girl. The girl would laugh, something strange was bout this laughter. It was not coming from the girl laying in front of him, instead it was coming from behind him. Kenchi would watch the girl that lay at his feet poof away into a cloud of smoke. Turing around he would stare into the sharringan of the girl, he had not noticed this earlier. Had the girl placed him under a genjutsu that prevented him from seeing such? "I do not surrender. Why would I, the fight hasn't even started. Cruel way to fight a lady don't you think?" Kenchi would remain silent. A member of the Uchiha clan, she would most likely be able to keep up with his movements with ease. The girl would leap from the railing, landing on the tips of her toes. Smiling widely, she would begin to sprint. Slowly at first, until Kenchi could not even see her. 'Fast.' Kenchi would say to himself. He would hear the girls sudden movements come to a halt, looking above in the air he would be able to see the heel of the girl coming down once more, attempting to strike him on the head. Kenchi would duck, dodging to the left. As the girls heel slammed into the ground, surprsingly creating a small crater. Though it was nothing compared to the crater Kenchi could create. His strength was so great, that he could probably slam the girl into the next floor. Smiling he would spin around rapidly until he appeared on his feet. The move was flashy, but it had its reasons. While Kenchi was spinning he had thrown a kunai towards the left heel of the girl landing behind her. Kenchi would charge towards the girl, the girl would take a step backwards, perhaps to enter her battle stance. Instead she would stumble onto the ground falling. Kenchi would punce on top of her, at the same time removing the kunai from the ground with his opposite hand. His elbow would be pressing against the throat of the girl, while his left hand held a threatning kunai against her neck. Kenchiw uld cut her slightly, casuign a small amount of blood to trickle down her chest. He would be sighing slightly, how remarkable. The girl had caused him to sweat, where as four men were unable to do so. The girl would begin to cry. Kenchi would remain on top of her, he was unwilling to leave from his position. Once he saw that the tears the girl cried were real, he would press against her neck a final time. Leaping into the air. He would land 10 meters in front of the girl. He would place his kunai back into his ninja pouch. The spar was over, the girl had extened his skills to some extent. Still he felt it was too easy, he would need to check up on Xyxer. To see if the man was available to train with him.
Kenchi would exit the large building, his sword and other items with him. He was glad he had come to the towers, though he still felt he could have done better against a greater opponent. Through this training Kenchi learned that he would need to begin to learn and train different Jutsu. Him now having three different elements he would be in no great strain, similar to before when he only knew one element. The day of training was complete.
[WC:2989, +14 stats (Stat cap reached :alien:) and 29 jp. Converting two of the stats to ryo, due to stat cap being met. +100 ryo.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:15 pm
Approved then.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:46 am
Kenchi would walk through the village of Tengakure, his hands placed within his pockets. There was not too much to do at the moment and Kenchi found himself rather bored.

Entering his house, Kenchi would leap 10 meter onto his couch. A board game placed in front of him. He would begin to play the game, growing bored with it quickly, he would flick the game upwards slamming it against the ceiling. Kenchi's strength and the cheap material of the game, caused it to be crushed to dust.

Kenchi would rise from the couch, walking over towards his desk. Taking a seat he would go over things he could do to keep him entertained, he had been training to exhaustion lately, just so he can prove to the other members of the ANBU that he was competent and reliable in battle. When he was not training he was memorizing files, he wanted to know each villager personally.

Kenchi would slide open the desk drawer. Inside the desk lay a mask, it was that of an ogre, beside the mask lay a metal scroll. Kenchi would remove both the mask and the scroll from the desk. He had forgotten, that he had never summoned his summon. The ogre..

Kenchi would step into a larger section of his home. The scroll held in his left hand the mask in the other. Kenchi would now be dressed in full ANBU attire. Placing the mask onto his face for the final peice. He would place the seal on the ground, biting his finger, soon a large poof of smoke would appear in front of him, consuming a great deal of the area. Kenchi would leap backwards as far as he could, the heel of his feet bumping against the wall. Kenchi would wait for the smoke to clear.

Though he did not have to wait for the smoke to clear entirely, before he realized that he had made a crucial mistake. His newly baught furniture and other material things, were all near the loacation where he summoned the beast. 'Dear God..' Kenchi would say to himself, as the smoke finally cleared completely.

In front of Kenchi stood a horrific monster, bones pierced through and under the Ogre's skin, this summon was....terrific!!

Kenchi would leap towards the summon, his arms spread wide attempting to embrace it. The Ogre would simply raise one of its hands, grabbing onto the face of Kenchi, lifting him into the air.

"Where am I and who are you?" The ogre would say, it seemed to be angered for some reason.

"My name is Kenchi, and you are currently in the wonderful village of Tengakure." Kenchi would smile, the hand of the ogre still covering his face completely.

"What am I doing here, the battle is about to start." The ogre would say in response, still holding Kenchi as it though to himself.

"I gave you my name...so what is yours?" Kenchi would ask the ogre, he was curious.

"I am Ugglok, a proud warrior of my tribe. The chief to be specific..You summoned me here. What rank are you?"

"Yeah I summoned you, I am 'Jounin rank, Though I am secretly a member of the ANBU. That's suppose to be a secret so, don't tell anyone please. Shhhhh!" Kenchi would say, his voice growing slightly weaker and weaker, the Ogre's hand was causing him to loose breath. Kenchi would attempt to remove the Ogre's hand.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that." The Ogre would throw, Kenchi onto the ground, a large crater being created on the floor. "I deserve to be summoned by someone better. A Kage perhaps, it is only right that a leader be summoned by a leader!" The Ogre would say. The Ogre would then, place both of his hands onto the newly baught dining room table, in pure anger it would sling the table against the wall. The table would slam against the wall, going through it and entering the next room...broke.

"That's mean..." Kenchi would say in a child like voice, running to the next room, picking up the pieces of the table. He would charge back to the Ogre, slightly angry.

"Have i angered you...little one?" The Ogre would ask with a mocking tone to his voice.
"Yes, you have. I just bought that." Kenchi would enter his battle stance. The table was the only thing new in the house and he figured he could have a playful spar with the Ogre.

The Ogre would smile, "You challenging me to a battle? Fine then, it shall be to the death, does that bother you at all?"

Kenchi would smile, he would not be frightened at all, his skills were superb at the moment. Defeating or killing the Ogre, should be a breeze. The Ogre would not enter a battle stance, instead it would begin to run towards Kenchi, the house shaking in response. The Ogre was pretty quick, but not quick enough. Kenchi would raise his fist attempting to grasp the Ogre, in hopes of slamming it to the ground. The Ogre would catch the hand of Kenchi grasping it.

"I am surprised, you are stronger then I thought. Though still not strong enough!!"

The Ogre would tighten, its grip on the hand of Kenchi. They would both be in a deadlock, struggling. Kenchi would gain a slight advantage, and just as quickly as he gained it he would lose it. The Ogre would with his opposite hand, slam its fist into the stomach of Kenchi. Th brutal force of the attack ould be terrifying, if it connected. Kenchi would reach out before the Ogre had the time to attack, Kenchi would slam his foot into the Ogre's knee cap, causing the Ogre to kneel before him. The Ogre was angered by this, it slammed it's fist into the ground, near the left foot of Kenchi. Kenchi would loose balance, his foot plummeting into the hole. The ogre would smile, bringing its fist up slamming it into the jaw of Kenchi. Kenchi would be sent into the second floor of his home. Landing in the weapons room. He would grab a bo staff from the wall, before leaping back down into the hole to continue the battle. As he was falling down, Kenchi noticed he was directly above the Ogre. He would raise the staff abouve his head, about to perform his favorite technique, Heaven's Slam! The Ogre saw the attack coming, raising a single hand, confident in its strength to block the attack. What the Ogre did not expect was that with this technique, Kenchi was stronger than him, the staff would break free of the Ogres hand, slamming against the skull of the Ogre causing it to stumble backwards. Kenchi would follow through, sweeping the Ogre's feet from beneath him with the staff. The Ogre would be on the ground momentarily. It would begin to mumble, saying how weak Kenchi was. The Ogre would somehow gain some hidden strength and speed, surprisingly striking Kenchi in the stomach as it raised.

"You are pathetic, a waste of life. All of you humans.. Send me back to my world and never summon me again." The Ogre would say, it was humiliated. A Chief of his tribe, nearly defeated by a teenage boy.

Kenchi would place the Ogre mask, against his face. "Alright. See you soon!" Kenchi would say returning the Ogre to its world.
His home would now be trashed, a large crater on the floor of the house. A wall entering the ceiling and another room. Kenchi would sigh, "That was fun." Kenchi would mutter to himself.
Kenchi would begin to practise a technique he had long used. Hiding in the mist. It was a trait of the Kirigakure, shinobi. He had forgottent that he had not mastered the technique to its full potential. Kenchi currently needed pre-existing water to create the mist.
He would begin to concentrate completely on summoning the mist, without pre-existing water. The mist technique, was known for the Genin to use. Kenchi now being ANBU, his chakra was to a level where mastering such a jutsu was simple.
Kenchi would place his hands together, performing the seals. Soon a clous of mist would raise into his home. Kenchi would smile slightly, canceling the technique. What had once started out as a boring day was now interesting. He had met his summon, Ugglok. he could tell he would be able to trust the Ogre. He had also mastered the hidden mist technique. All in all, the day had not been too bad. Now all he had to do was clean up his mess of a home.

[WC:1512, +800 ryo and 15 jp, Hidden mist jutsu mastered.]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:56 pm
Approved then.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum