Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Something She Needs to Hear (P) (NK) Empty Something She Needs to Hear (P) (NK)

Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:39 pm
Nightshade had heard Prim say that Viper needed to speak with her. She slowly walked up yo the Kage building, she was nervous because it had been a while since she spoke to Viper. He was a busy person and usually free time spent was digging Prim out of tough situations. Even though things had been calm lately, she knew it was important. She was hoping Prim would show up later, but she said she knew Viper needed to speak with her alone. She walked up to the doors and seeing the guards she stopped. "May I see Viper please?" She asked them staring up at them.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Something She Needs to Hear (P) (NK) Empty Re: Something She Needs to Hear (P) (NK)

Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:59 am
Prim had forgotten that she had to be with Nightshade for this, and instead of waiting til later, she ran to meet up with Nightshade immediately. She saw Nightshade in front of the guards and walked up behind her. "Thought I would join you now instead of later." Prim said poking her in the shoulder jokingly. For some reason she felt bad about doing this, but she felt Nightshade should know.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Something She Needs to Hear (P) (NK) Empty Re: Something She Needs to Hear (P) (NK)

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:11 am
The new guard of ANBU Raven, the one whos identity should be known by the girls is the one that guards the door to the inner chambers of the Hokage.
With a soft nod he reaches to his right and grips the doorknob, a soft twist of his wrist opens the door as he releases it letting it open casually inwards towards the chamber as he returns to his station.
The one all have grown to accept as Viper Kamu Uchiha sits behind his desk as always doing paper work, his gaze tilts upwards as he glances as the two girls in his doorway, "Come on in girls, what is it you need?" He questions while attending to more recent affairs, with the borders closed the Chuunin exams are struggling with the risk of village infiltration and many other threats.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:18 am
Nightshade walk in and is curious. She thinks this whole thing is weird, like something is wrong. Wondering what happened she looked from Prim to Viper. "Viper did you need to see me?" Nightshade asked looking back to Prim with a weird look on her face. Prim said she would show up later and now she was here. She was considering leaving, but if Viper wanted to talk to her she understood and wouldn't leave.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:26 am
Prim realized Nightshade knew something was going on. "Viper it's time." Prim said putting her hands on Nightshades shoulders. "Nightshade there is something you need to know and only viper can tell you." Prim said sighing. This was going to be really rough on both of them. Prim had trouble dealing when she remembered, there was no telling how Nightshade was about to react to learning the truth.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:36 am
At first the Hokage looks upon the two with confusion, however clarification and confirmation is received with but a thought and a simple communication with the original.
With a soft nod the Hokage extends both of his gloved hands awaiting the girls to take them like they have done in the past to enter the real realm of god.
Should they take his hand both girls are transported to Viper's trademark hellish throne room within that of Asgard, Viper like normal is sitting upon his throne but he remains in his casual attire consisting of that of his black leather jacket, red tee shirt, jeans, white shoes with what seems to be a red check mark upon the outer side, his hair is cut short and left to spike slightly as his eternal gaze looks upon both of them.
"So you came to your decision huh Prim?" Viper questions, he is truly curious how this is going to work out.
"Prim, go ahead and explain a little about the real her so it will be easier to adjust."
The words Viper speaks are bound to be a strange mystery to the girl, to think that her true self was that of a Kumogakure no Sato missing ninja that once tried to take her now best friends life.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 am
Nightshade took his extended hand and in a bright flash she was transported to Vipers other world, one she had seen before. "Whats going on? what are we talking about? Something is not feeling right." Nightshade began to ramble knowing they were talking about her. She looked at Prim then Viper. "I have a sinking feeling I don't want to know this, please please tell me it'snot as bad as I think it is." She began to say with tears in her eyes.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:47 am
"Nightshade, listen to me sweetie. You may not like to hear this, but just know, we love you no matter what and you will always be here with me and be my best friend. You were once a missing nin from Kumo. You were a twin. Your twin brother is still in Kumo. You and I met a few years ago before you left Kumo. And we have always kept in touch. We got into it once and you tried to kill me. Viper erased your memories and put new ones in place of your old ones so you could be here with me." She said holding nightshades hands. She looked up to Viper fearing what was about to happen.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:53 am
Viper with a soft sigh watches as she explains, he waits for the girl to declare this all a lie or but a horrible dream, although that is not he reality.
With but a simple thought the girls memories are unsealed and left to merge with her artificial ones allowing her to know what is real and what is fake whilst leaving all experiences intact.
Viper stays silent watching her and Prim in case she utterly loses it in which case precautions will need to be made for sealing until she adjusts but for now he watches.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:00 am
Nightshade develops a severe headache. "You have to be lying, no this can't e happening. I couldn't, I was! How did I, No, this but how, where did, I am so confused, why...how did I...." The memories came flooding back, yeah she now knew who she was but how so many questions left unanswered. "I am alive, but I tried to kill you. Yet you still care about me? I was a...I remember now. My twin and I hate each other. I remember everything, the day I left, but I also know how I got here. Viper, I was so scared of you, and you didn't even kill me. This, which of...I don't understand what is real and what is a lie." She drops to the floor in tears crying uncontrollably still rambling.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum