Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

After the mission (P, NK, Vret and Navi) - Page 2 Empty Re: After the mission (P, NK, Vret and Navi)

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:55 am
"So This seal you just placed on me, did you place it on my kunai too, and the weapon from before. Did you master the Flying Thunder God Technique?!"

Navi smiled, surprised that the kid was able to recognize it rather quickly and deduce what he was doing.

"Not quite, the Fourth had a much different sealing formula then I do. I have to use quite a bit more chakra, but with my personal recipe I was able to make a few modifications that allow me to perform a couple clever add-ons."

In essence, the boy was correct though. It was a similar jutsu in its fundamentals, it just allowed for a few extra components.

"Listen Navi... What were you doing out here in the morning? What have you been up to?"

Navi's features hardened, but just for a second, his composure relatively unshaken. He rest a cool gaze on the boy and smiled casually, suppressing a deep pain within.

"I was just patrolling the village and resting in that tree for a bit."

He watched as the boy forged another kunai, able to prepare unique weapons from raw materials. Certainly an interesting power, definitely a unique kind that Navi hadn't seen in other ninja.

[20/30]

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

After the mission (P, NK, Vret and Navi) - Page 2 Empty Re: After the mission (P, NK, Vret and Navi)

Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:48 am
Vretyel was happy to see that Navi was able to make one of his own jutsu. Although it was similar to that of the fourth Hokage it was still interesting to see something of that power from Navi. Vretyel put the shining kuani that he just made in his pocket and begun to pick up another piece of metal, this time to make a different weapon but with the same power. Vretyel had realized that as long as he Ryium in his possession it was not very difficult for him to make weapons. Who knows, maybe there will be another technique it that somewhere.

"I was just patrolling the village and resting in that tree for a bit."

Ok that was a vaild point Vretyel thought. He assumed that would be a good reason for him to be here, and Vretyel did not have any other evidence to prove that was a lie. From this point forward Vretyel just assumed that to be true and dropped the topic.

[Vretyel then decided that he needed to talk to him about the death of Nero, it was something that Vretyel needed to stop avoiding and talk to him about.

"Listen, I am sorry about what happened to Nero. There was nothing that I could do about it. He was brave and strong, just our enemy was stronger." Vretyel told Navi in a serious but thoughtful tone. He wanted to get this off of this chest before anything else happened. With that Vretyel did the same technique with his hands as he did before but when he opened them a shuriken was created. Sharp and exactly like a normal one, but similar to that of his kuani. He then put it into his pouch and picked up another chunk of metal.

WC: 270, 1 Shuriken Created, 70/500 words for a Kunai. 19/30]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:58 am
Navi's eyes glazed over, deeply repressing the thought as he partially expected Vretyel to bring it up. He had read that Vretyel had lead the charge that resulted in their deaths, but he didn't blame the boy. It had happened that Vretyel had probably made a few last second calls that had saved his life, a talent that the other two leaf ninja hadn't been able to manage. Besides, he expected Vretyel already blamed himself enough, and his anger wouldn't do much to help anything along.

Instead he forgot all about that, all about what Vretyel was going through and what had happened to befall his comrades. He asked a follow up question that made his intentions fairly clear.

"What did your attackers look like? Tell me everything you remember about them."

[18/30]

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:46 am
"What did your attackers look like? Tell me everything you remember about them."

Vretyel was surprised to hear that Navi did not care any about what happened but rather asked him about the attackers. Although he did not show any emotion during this, Vretyel thoguht that it may have caused some bad feelings bringing it up. Vretyel begun using his mastery create weapons by putting his two hands together.

"You want to know a secret about this techniuque?" Vretyel asked to break the ice, he wasn't avoiding the question, but trying to gain Navi's trust a bit more before they went over the deep topic.

"Its wind. Because of the wind element combined with my mastery over metal I am able to make the weapons sharp and strong. Imagine if I was able to make have complete mastery over the wind element, what weapons I would be able to make." Vretyel said as he making his weapon, it was truly a specatle to realize that Vretyel would have manipulation over four elements, and he looked back at his journey for the past few weeks. He remembered his discovery and the events leading up to what happened.

(Flashback)
Spoiler:

After his time thinking about all that occurred about his element training he realized that he needed to get back on topic. "No Matter, you asked a question and now I will answer." Vretyel paused just a moment and took a deep breath, closing his eyes and concentrating on the day that Vretyel would like to forget.

While in his mind he could see the faces of Nero and Taro, his fallen comrades, confident and ready to take down the missing ninjas that were threatening to destroy the leaf village. He remembered they all were going to go for a great promotion after this mission and they all could probably make the leap from Jounin to Sannin with their success. He remembers Neros calm but confident attitude with his black hair and red eyes, Taro with his tall stature and scars from his missing ninja days. And in his mind he remembered the first time that they transformed into three of the missing ninja and saw their opponents.

With that his mind was corrupted by his thoughts, The inner self trying to take control of his mind due to his current state. Vretyel's faced strained as he fought the urge from the inner self, a representation of the internal conflict that was created. Wind flowing around as he begun to lose control of his surroundings, his hands feeling warm to the blood being drawn because of Vretyel's mistakes with the creation of the metal weapon. HE currently did not have his gloves on, which were by his staff 10 meters away. Instead of letting go Vretyel held tighter, continuing to make the kuani that he was going to make.

"Um..." Vretyel begun to told to Navi. "There were three ninja. They all had masks on them but they were all missing ninja. One had a Dog mask on......" Vretyel paused as the internal conflict continued within his mind.

Let me in! Vretyel's inner self told him.

No. He needs to know, I will not allow you to take control! Navi needs me! Vretyel said in response.

You know nothing! You are going to get him killed! Because of all of your failures Navi will die the same death of them, and you will be held responsible. You will want to go with him to find these missing ninja if he goes and doing so will leave you dead. You just found out things about your clan that need to be mastered. And I wILL NOT allow you to take all that way from me! I am the reason why you are alive.

"I SHOULD HAVE DIED WITH THEM!!!!!" Vretyel screamed at the top of his lungs, not caring about who was around him or anything. Without knowledge and in his rage Vretyel activated his Inazumahi lightning attunement jutsu. The lightning dripping from his body. Instead of just making his arms and legs drip with chakra his entire body was encased in this liquid lightning. His hair turned from a dark black to a glowing bright white light and his eye glowed white. Perhaps this was an evolution to his technique but somehow it took the inner self away, but not without one final thought.

You may have found a way to subdue me, but I will be back one day, and I will take control.

And with that Vretyel was able to control himself and he stopped the activation of his technique, had Navi not done so prior or any other events preceded that. Breathing heavily Vretyel realized that there were no long term side effects to what had happened, but looking down at the shiny rocks below he could see that he was not the same. His hair (not covered by bandages) had turned Bright White. Hie remaining eye had changed color, instead of the dark blue that it was previously his eye was colored bright yellow with dots. The Dots creating a faint symbol of the Inazumahi Clan around it, before fading away.

With his Kunai finished Vretyel threw it on the ground away from the the two ninja. If everything went accordingly Vretyel would then sit down on the ground and wait for Navi's reaction.

[WC: 820, 1 Inazumahi Metal Kunai created, 1829/3000 Words for Wind element mastery, 17/30]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:05 pm
"Its wind. Because of the wind element combined with my mastery over metal I am able to make the weapons sharp and strong. Imagine if I was able to make have complete mastery over the wind element, what weapons I would be able to make."

Navi felt a little annoyed that the boy was avoiding the topic after being asked the question, especially with such a pointless statement.

"Yeah, I know Vret." he said, referencing his Navagan dojutsu abilities to knowing the secret behind any release of chakra.

"Um..." Vretyel begun to told to Navi. "There were three ninja. They all had masks on them but they were all missing ninja. One had a Dog mask on......" Vretyel paused as the internal conflict continued within his mind.

Navi listened intently, but with a growing level of irritation. The boy was stumbling through his words and so far had given him nothing to go off of.

Yeah I know that they were missing ninja. I read the file.

"I SHOULD HAVE DIED WITH THEM!!!!!"

The average ninja would probably jump, especially with what seemed to be the involuntary action of a jutsu. Skilled ninja might even draw a weapon immediately, prepared to strike as a first reaction. Navi's eyes remained glazed over, and not a flicker of emotion or movement would be detectable from those preceding events. If Vretyel had attacked him, Navi was fast enough that he would be able to react at the last possible nanosecond, and therefore had no need to react radically.

"Maybe you should have."

Definitely not a quote that should be passed down by the wise sensei of Konoha, but Navi was anything but traditional when it came to advice.

"But you didn't. Comrades die, welcome to the world kid."

Vretyel tossed a kunai directly into the ground, the trajectory not coming across anything else and embedding itself deep into the earth.

Navi had lost more comrades then probably anyone in the village. His clan had been slaughtered, his students wiped out, comrades destroyed. It was a part of his life that had been numbed and repressed significantly to keep out feelings of guilt and hatred.

He reached into his jacket pocket and revealed a scroll, tossing it to Vretyel. Navi had never taught the boy much in terms of jutsu, and maybe now that he had grown to watch his comrades die, he deserved to be privy to a little slice of secrecy. Within the scroll was the secret to performing the Raven Lightning Bolt, one of the most powerful offensive lightning techniques deriving from the legendary Yamaki Clan.

"We learn from those who die," Navi began, referencing his deceased clan as the origin for the scroll.

"And grow stronger from it."

[16/30]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:50 am
"Maybe you should have."

Definitely not a quote that should be passed down by the wise sensei of Konoha, but Navi was anything but traditional when it came to advice.

"But you didn't. Comrades die, welcome to the world kid.

Vretyel felt a little beside himself about what had just happened. Instead of Navi going and trying to stop him he did nothing and just let it happen.

"I am sorry for doing that, I wasn't in my right mind. I understand that now and will learn to accept that fact for the future." Vretiel said to Navi as he picked up the kuani he just threw and putting it in his pouch, "Here let me get you a scroll about what happened. I can give you descriptions and jutsus that they all used during the fight. They were strong and powerful but with the right team their weaknesses could be exploited."

And with that Vretyel took out a small scroll from his jounin attire, somehow during the chaos that just in-sued his hands that were once bloodied from the kuani being created. Vretyel began to right down everything about the ninja that he knew of. Although he knew nothing about ninja in the bird mas Vretyel knew some things about Rat and Dog ninjas. He wrote about how Dog was extremely strong and from sensing his chakra pool he could do considerable jutsu, however from what Vretyel saw he was limited to Earth Techniques. He knew that Rat was fast and also had an immense chakra pool but that was about it. He also gave Navi information on each of the ninja appearances, chakra signatures, and prominent features. After finishing writing everything down he would try to hand the scroll to Navi, assuming that he took it.

"This is all the information that I remember about the missing ninja, sorry I could not be of more help to you." Vretyel said.

Within the scroll was the secret to performing the Raven Lightning Bolt, one of the most powerful offensive lightning techniques deriving from the legendary Yamaki Clan.

"We learn from those who die," Navi began, referencing his deceased clan as the origin for the scroll.

"And grow stronger from it."

Vretyel took the scroll from the man and recognized the symbol of the Yamaki clan on it. Without opening the scroll Vretyel put it in pack to read later, thinking this was not the best time to learn new techniques. Vretyel picked up another piece of the metal and began to forge it into another metal Kunai. He wanted to get his mind partly off the events that just occurred and started to forge another weapon.

"Thank you Navi. I'm honored to be graced with your wisdom." Vretyel said as he was preparing the final parts of his kunai with his wind element. Vretyel then revealed another kunai and placed it in his pouch.

"How have you been since you became the Jinjuriki of the 7 tails, is training going along well." Vretyel asked in a concerned tone. He wanted to make sure that Navi still had control over the beast, or at least he was training to do so. He knew that sometimes the jinjuriki and the tailed beast trapped inside of them could have a good relationship together, but sometimes it gets to a point where the human loses control and succumbs to the power of the beast. He asked this to make sure that the former was the outcome and Vretyel was willing to do anything to make sure that became reality.

[WC:507, 1 Inazumahi Metal Kunai Created, 2336/3000 for Wind element mastery, 15/30]

Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:28 pm
Placing the scroll in his pocket Navi would thank the boy, pleased that he was able to get some level of tactical information out of the brief encounter Vretyel had. A trade would be made, a scroll for a powerful lightning jutsu for the knowledge of what had occurred during the tragedy which befell his clansmen.

"Thank you Navi. I'm honored to be graced with your wisdom."

Navi smiled but didn't say anything, the boy was being too kind to him.

"How have you been since you became the Jinjuriki of the 7 tails, is training going along well."

He had to recollect that Vretyel did in fact know about the Nanabi within him, because of his chakra sensory. It seemed that Navi had to constantly remind himself that the twelve year-old kid in front of him was at Jounin level.

"Yeah, it's going fine," Navi said, quickly dismissing the subject.

He pulled out a second scroll, the contents containing the ability to perform the "Raven Lighting Bomb". They weren't originals, Navi himself held onto the priceless original teaching of the Yamaki Clan with their scrolls, but they were exact copies of the content within them. Still, the information was valuable.

"Do what you will with those scrolls, and learn what you can. When you're done, burn them completely. Techniques like that can easily find themselves in the wrong hands."

[14/30]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:06 am
"Do what you will with those scrolls, and learn what you can. When you're done, burn them completely. Techniques like that can easily find themselves in the wrong hands."

"Understood, thank you Navi." Vretiel said knowing the importance of the scrolls that he was given. He took the scroll and placed it in his Jounin attire along with the other scroll. He would be sure to train with them later but now was the not the time. He must have been given a lot of trust from Navi. It must have been something from his clan and after everything that he had been through he was surprised that Navi even still talked to Vretiel. He had been there when the last member of his clan was being killed, and he could not help but still wonder if Navi feels that Vretiel is responsible for his death.

Vretyel picked up another chunk of Ryium with his hand and begun to make yet another kunai with it. Throughout this entire conversation with Navi he had made at least 4 kunai and one shuriken. He found out that talking with another person was a good way to pass the time while he went through the long and painful process of weapon creation. Although he would like to think that he kunai's were selling, they weren't and he was left with them all.
As his one had was making the kunai he took his other hand and had it flow through his new white hair. He did not understand exactly what happened earlier but he knew that it was a mastered form of his previous jutsu.

As Vretiel was making his kunai he began to wonder why Navi was still here, usually he was out doing other things and not having time for other people.

"What are you still doing here, usually you have other things to do?" Vretiel asked Navi in response to his previous thought. "Not that I saying I want you to leave, but I'm just curious. You usually seem to always have something else on your mind."

As Vretiel was forming his kunai he began to realize that he was running out of Ryium and he would have to punch another hole soon. As he finished up with his kunai, using the wind element to forge the kunai into a sharp weapon of destruction he began to survey the quarry to see where would be the next place to hit.

He put his new kunai into his pouch and realized that he found the spot he wanted to punch. Vretiel thought about warning Navi but instead that he would be OK, if Navi was still there to begin with.

Vretiel without any warning Slammed down into the ground. His strength far outshining the weak durability of the Ryium below. The ground shook the power and chuncks of Ryium flew in all directions in the frontal cone of Vretiel. With Navi being behind Vretiel he would be in no way hit by it. As the dust settled from the explosion he saw that the punch was a success and several new pieces of Ryium were going to allow Vretiel to make several more kuani.

[WC: 504, 1 Inazumahi Kunai created, 2840/3000 for Wind element creation. 13/30]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:47 pm
"What are you still doing here, usually you have other things to do?" Vretiel asked Navi in response to his previous thought. "Not that I saying I want you to leave, but I'm just curious. You usually seem to always have something else on your mind."

Navi paused for a moment. It was true, with naturally divine levels of speed Navi almost never stood still. He would arrive in one part of the nation to deal with intruding missing nin, and be back at Ichiraku all in under a minute. His life was always on fast forward, because if he ever slowed down his thoughts and guilt complex might catch up with him.

In this case Navi did have other things to do, plenty of things in fact. His job always required work to be done, especially during war time.

"Just thought I'd spend a few moments with my old student. Gotta keep tabs on you two," Navi says, referring to both Ayama and Vretyel.

It would be wise for Ayama to spend some extra time with Vretyel, perhaps expand her social circle with others around the village. Vretyel would be a good start, a comrade to her and they had already spent a significant amount of time together. From there perhaps she could meet others, branching out so that the Leaf would feel more like home.

"What have you been doing other then training? I see you have a battle scar there," Navi says, acknowledging the bandage with slight gesture.

[12/30]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:59 am
"Just thought I'd spend a few moments with my old student. Gotta keep tabs on you two,"

It had been a long time since Ayama and Vretyel had seen eachother and he was beginning to wonder what had happened to her. To be quite frank Vretiel, given everything that had happened in the last few months had completely forgotten about Ayama or what they had gone through. So much had happened since then, and Vretyel kind of felt bad for not remembering. Vretyel picked up another piece of Ryium and began forming it into another Inazumahi metal weapon. AS he was doing so he began to have some thoughts about Ayama in his mind. About the love that he had for her. But now lost.

"Ha, Ayama, the girl of my dreams, but now I'm worthy of her. Did I ever tell you that I had a crush on her?" Vretyel chuckled at thought of a 12 year old having a crush. It was young love for a boy who didn't even know what love was. Vretyel knew that Navi would like to know why this love occurred so Vretyel proceeded to explain to him as he was making his weapon.

"It happened that day that me and her were captured by that Bastard. The Hyuuga. I told her that I loved her in that cave and would do anything for her, but in the end she was the one that saved me. After that I fell for her harder and harder, but now I am not worthy of her love. I have failed her."

Vretyel paused for a moment and decided that he was going to drop the topic. He did not want to bring Ayama more into this because she had been gone for so long.

"What have you been doing other then training? I see you have a battle scar there,"

Vretyel heart froze a bit. He knew from his previous experiences with Navi that he did not like the Hyuga (from his previous missions with him and his hatred against Hyuga opposition more than other ninja). He also knew from reading on the history of the leaf also that his entire clan was wiped out by the Hyuga. He did not want to Navi to know, just yet, that his right eye was replaced with a Hyuga eye.

"On another mission I was doing my eye was damaged, I had to go into an operation to restore my vision." Vretyel responded to Navi, showing no emotion while speaking. This was the lie that he told everybody about what had happened because nobody would have evidence to argue it as a jounin. Vretyel then finished his new metal Inazumahi kunai by finishing it with his wind element. As he was making this kunai he found that his mastery over the wind element was complete. As it did not take as much energy to make the kunai as it did before, and he only had to use his one hand to make the kunai.

"Ah, well it appears as though I have mastered the wind element. Four elements at my control. Amazing." Vretyel said as he put the kunai in his satchel.

[WC, 1 Inazumahi Metal Kunai created, 3345/3000 words for wind element mastery 11/30.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum