Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Unique Request (P,Nk,Vretyel) Empty A Unique Request (P,Nk,Vretyel)

Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:56 am
Vretyel's inner self raced to the hospital and went inside, asking to see doctor about an "operation". Once the doctor came into the room Vretyel took out the head of a Hyuga boy and saying that he found it when he was walking through the forest. The inner self lied to the doctor, saying his left eye was blind, and asking that in order for him to still be a great ninja and have vision he needed the implant. If the doctor agreed then Vretyel would be given an operation to remove his left eye and replace it with Hyuga one.

Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

A Unique Request (P,Nk,Vretyel) Empty Re: A Unique Request (P,Nk,Vretyel)

Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:19 am
The doctor saw the boy walking into his office, requesting an operation for his eye to be replaced as it was going blind. The first obvious question would come to mind as the man jumped out of his chair from seeing him walk into the room with such an atrocious possession.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT!?!?"
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:18 am
"Like I said, I found it." Vretyel's inner self said without showing any emotion.

"I am blind in my left eye. I need this eye. From what I remember in my travels of the village I have never seen this person before. I would never do anything that would harm the integrity of the leaf village, as a jounin who came to you in my most desperate hour, and after failing a mission for the leaf. I carried the bodies of two of Konohas finest on my shoulders so that they could be given a proper burial. I am a shinobi of the leaf All I ask that you give me this chance to better serve the leaf, using one of these eyes to replace the destroyed one "

Vretye's inner self told this to the doctor, hoping that he would allow for such an operation to occur.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:29 am
The doctor sighed, still quivering a bit from the strangeness of such a request and the appearance of such an item. The surgery would begin however, and after applying a bit of anisthetic to a needle, it would be injected to Vretyel. After digging out the eye, Vretyel would be placed on a surgical bed and slide into unconsciousness.

Vretyel's left eye would be removed, and replaced with a Hyuuga eye from the disembodied head that had been brought to him. When the boy woke up he would see the Konoha doctor snap off his bloody gloves, nodding to Vretyel and telling him the operation was a success.

The eye was covered by white bandages, and would be unable to be used for a varying amount of recovery time. The boy was free to leave now, still with several strange looks from the doctor.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:44 am
When Vretyel woke up, he was no longer his inner self, rather he was the normal Vretyel who realized what his inner self had done. He had used one of the Hyuga eyes from the head and implanted it into Vretyel. Although it would be an advantage to have on the battlefield, he realized that he just done the unthinkable, and there was no way to go back from it. Vretyel was now the holder of one Byukugan eye.

This was something that could not be undone, and it was Vretyel's job to take what had happened and use it to train and improve upon himself. Vretyel asked if the doctor, before he left, could take the other eye out and contain it. He was going to give the head of the boy a bural, but understanding the power of eye he knew that he needed to take it out.

If the doctor did so then Vretyel would walk out of the hospital and back home, with a Hyuga eye in his head and another in his hand.

[Exit, 30/30 for recovery.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:14 am
Approved acquiring of the other Byakugan eye, and a successful surgery.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum