Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Promotion...? Empty A Promotion...?

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:19 pm
The wind howled over the harsh, barren wilderness that dominated much of Sunagakure's 'countryside'. The sands of the desert swept in between houses, filling in cracks in the materials, and abrading away the flagstones that made up the path to the Kage Chambers. The chambers wherein a new Kazekage was being decided.
"So, we've had an opinion on him." Spoke the ANBU with a black beard. The other with peculiar burns to his face nodded, leaning on the Kazekage's desk.
"Yes, some seem to like the idea of him being Kazekage. It's not a bad idea to give him the position wither, given that the previous Kazekage seems to have vanished." Spoke the burned man who glazed sadly over the vacant chair behind the desk. "But bring him in."
"Remind me of his name?"
"Azaiyo."

[Note: You will not be given stat bonuses for this 'promotion' as it was handed to you]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Promotion...? Empty Re: A Promotion...?

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:29 pm
[OOC: Got it]

After being summoned into the real world, 'Azaiyo' would begin walking towards the room of the current Kazekage, quickly walking up the stairs as its decision was changed not to rest, but rather to see the Kage immediately. As always, once arriving at the door, he would give a polite knock, hoping for to see that face once more.

[Refer to this when recognizing the form of the current 'Azaiyo'].

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t12284-shinjitsu-no-tensei-private
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:54 pm
"Ah, yes, he has impeccable timing." Spoke the bearded man. He turned to the door from which he heard knocking, strode over and opened it. "Greetings." He spoke, gesturing for the young man to enter. The burnt man did the same, offering a polite bow.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:06 pm
As Azaiyo's clone would see the door open, he would proceed into the room, only to see a bearded ANBU and a burnt man, but no Kage. "Where is the Kazekage?" Azaiyo's clone would ask, feeling worrisome as yet another ordeal had possibly come. Seeing as he had never seen these people before, the clone would act cautious. "Who is this man?" The clone would ask the ANBU, "...and who are you?" The clone now staring at both men. With the Kazekage suddenly gone for the second time, what story would the clone tell, memories stored in the mind about the misunderstanding at the Valley of the End, and the Raikage seemingly doing a check-up in the past. What would Konoha currently think of the Deputy? Not knowing where the Kazekage meant could mean potential death. The clone would require immediate responses.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen

Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:57 pm
The two ANBU glanced at each other before bowing toward Azaiyo. The bearded man then closed the door, and the burnt man shrugged in response to his question.
"To be honest, we're not entirely sure where the Kazekage has gone." The burnt man explained. "She left a message, but she's been gone far longer than anticipated. Our search parties are having no luck. In the interim, we've been dabbling on the prospect of a new Kazekage, and have wondered whether you would like to take up the mantle for Sunagakure?" The burnt man spoke, his face twisting into a mock grin, the best his deformed skin would allow.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:26 pm
Azaiyo's clone would be surprised by the response of the two standing before him. It seemed this situation had turned into an important conference as the door would be closed, no one able to hear a single word from the outside. As the Sannin thought about what was being proposed to him, he had also thought about his past with the Kazekage. "She always did enjoy playing with Odin..." The clone thought in its head, "...And she always seemed to enjoy resting at home." More thoughts would come into mind as Azaiyo would remember how much work he had done on the Kazekage's behalf, and how much they offered each other. However, had Azaiyo ever seen what Amane did outside of these chambers? Maybe it was time that she had finally realized this, and had taken on a new life. Promising Amane in his head how much he would still aid her, the clone would finally respond. "I will take the position." The clone would reply, "As I have the greatest intel on this village, my first assignment will be finding where this message leads. I have proved once before how loyal I am to my fellow shinobi and will not stop now. With this, I will bring my dedication to a new level as I bring the village to its finest, just like Amane would want." This would be all Azaiyo would say as he would question in his mind whether or not these two would actually have the capabilities of granting him a high position like this. As the Deputy Kazekage, Azaiyo could always speak to the elders about becoming Kazekage as well, then getting the message across to his fellow shinobi. For now, he would believe what was being stated, for the village itself was currently the most important thing at hand.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:51 pm
"That is good. Please summon your real self here." The man with the burnt face grinned. The bearded ANBU gave one last bow to Azaiyo before gathering an assortment of papers from the Kazekage's desk and leaving the room with the door open. "He will be going to formally put your name down, whilst I can inform your real self." The burnt man nodded once in a sagely manner. With a mock smile, he turned to leave the room, but paused in the doorway.
"By the way, you may want to get some new furniture in here." He added. Then left.

[Kazekage Obtained]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:00 pm
Ok no I'm voiding this, you have to give Amane at least the 48-hours to respond like we have every other Kage.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:06 pm
Then give her 48 hours, but she's not been on for months.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:56 pm
Wrong again, she was on just last week and said she was coming back. >_>
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum