Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A new pair of eyes - Page 2 Empty Re: A new pair of eyes

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:03 pm
Deamon turned to look at the one dubbed the Human cannibal "I give that a ten." He said "The circus you say? maybe i could join this circus." He said look at the one that called himself Pink eyes. He turned then and looked at the Spectaculr-Gravitar and said "Kill me now why would someone want to kill me? there is nothing special about my blood. But there is something special about me if you kill me you will never know what it is...help me with my goals and i can help you with yours." he told him moving to where he could see all of them at once the whole time.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:15 pm
"You got some bad men out here Deamon, very very bad men that would do terrible things to a pretty little boy like you all alone in the borders. Isn't that right guys?" Shouten says looking from Osore to Sayomi.
"What a silly thing to ask little one, our purpose is the complete absent of purpose!"
Shouten says with a soft chuckle, his grin widens, "Besides, we are but simple circus folk how could we help one such as you with your goals?"
Out of boredom Shouten lightens his own gravity allowing his form to rise slowly, he fluctuates his own personal gravity from lighter to heavier to keep himself floating only 12in off the ground.
Satoru Yamanaka
Satoru Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:23 pm
Osore grins in response to his score bouncing on his heels while humming a strange tune mumbling words to himself "Best..around...Nothings ever gonna keep me down~!" he says while fistpumping once still bouncing on his heels happily as he begins a quick shuffle of his feet before he walks backwards and loops his left arm around the boys neck in a chummy sort of position while he leans down to get to eye level with the student "And~? What pray tell could you offer us? Little one?" He asks his grin actually quite kind looking a friendly happy..slightly unnerving grin.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:31 pm
This time Sayomi did something strange, he smiled showing his teeth a little bit, a level of enjoyment unprecedented and one that he rarely exhibited.

"Us simple circus folk aren't very good at fulfilling other people's goals, we're more just in it for the entertainment business."

He stretched slightly, a tiny outline of chakra forming at the tips of his fingers as he rolled his shoulders back.

"We're very talented people though, and we demand a high price when we put on a show..."

[WC: 380]
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:49 pm
He turned and looked at the human cannibal again, "I can offer my self.....you see i have a special talent called Earth Grudge Fear its quite fun and useful.". Then he turned and look at the gravitar who was now floating slightly and said "Destoy Sunagakure all of yall seem powerful enough to do that." He said turning to face Pink eyes "A price? I never said i wanted to watch a show but rather offer help for help. Let me join your 'circus' and we can work something out you see i dont like the way this world is and i want it to burn starting with suna." He told pink eyes smiling in return to the smiles he got.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:18 pm
Ok since your character should not exist at this point in time Demetri this entire topic is now voided due to Suzaku approving your character whom has a godmod backstory.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:28 pm
[fixed the history sorry didnt think of the god mod in the back story...]
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:42 pm
[Ok since i didnt have my char approved at the time and none of this happened i will join yall at a later date i have other plans right now in suna so if some one would delete this topic please]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum