Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

A Walk Along the Border {Light & Xuro, P, NK} Empty A Walk Along the Border {Light & Xuro, P, NK}

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:11 am
Xuro was walking about by the suna borders. He had jus came out from an academy lesson. He was going to take the genin exams very soon. He was really anxious about it.
Xuro continued walking with hands inside the sleeves of his jacket and his hood on. He looked around at all the beauties of nature. After about 5 minutes of walking he pulled out a kunai from his hand and started playing with it.
Ahead he saw a big massive tree. Its leaves and branches stretching out all around it with tons of shade. Xuro looked up at the sun. It was burning brightly emanating lots of heat. Xuro perspired down his neck. "Its a very hot day today. I think I'll rest by that big tree." Said Xuro as he walked up to the tree and laid against its trunk feeling very relaxed and cooled with all the trees shade.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

A Walk Along the Border {Light & Xuro, P, NK} Empty Re: A Walk Along the Border {Light & Xuro, P, NK}

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:22 am
Chishiki was scouting at the borders as always, he was one of the known Shinobi because he was one of those shinobi with potential, and he was the one that was 7 years old ... He was young, though he could do big things, but today was only scouting at the borders. He was hoovering over the area on his skateboard and was scouting while dashing over the beautiful landscape. He was wearing his normal field outfit. The red checkered shirt, white tank top underneath, gray shorts, leather gloves, his katanto on his back, his 2 different arm bands and his sword hanging by his belt.
He would soon see er person not far away, he had focused his chakra in his heels to stay on the skateboard, but he could see the person from far, he had his sharingan activated, if any harm should come near him, but this one didn't seem like a danger.
''Ey you there! What're you doing out here?'' he would yell while he was dashing towards the chakra core.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

A Walk Along the Border {Light & Xuro, P, NK} Empty Re: A Walk Along the Border {Light & Xuro, P, NK}

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:41 am
Xuro was still at peace. Staring up and the tree looking through all the branches and leaves. He caught sight of a bird nest and then saw two baby birds popping their heads out chirping joyfully as their mother approached them with a worm in her mouth. She fed the the babies the worm and they hurriedly bit it in half and chewed it till their were full. Then the mother got in the nest with them and begin to sing for them. Xuro neva heard such a beautiful serene melody before. He slowly beagn to close his eyes and was about to doze off. He hadn't had much sleep with all his training and attending academy lessons. He was just about to fall into a deep sleep when he heard someone shouting. 'Ey you there! What're you doing out
here?' Xuro quickly awoke from his drowsiness and looked around. He saw a young boy about 7 or 8 riding a skateboard coming at his direction. He looked closely and saw the boy's eyes. "What the-?? Is that the Sharingan?" Xuro was amazed that such a small boy possess and mastered the sharingan already. Habee waved his hand out to the boy and shouted, "Hey there small boy what you doing out here all on your own?"

[WORDCOUNT: 370]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:47 am
When Chishiki heard the word ''Hey there small boy, what're you doing out here alone?''
He would hessitate and kump of his board, flying up in the sky and draw his sword. He would look on the other boy, straight into the eyes. The sword in his had was formed as a burning feather and the hilt a silver flame. The sword would begin to burn and sharpen.
He would land not far away, aprox 2-3 meters from the other one.
''Who are you calling little boy?!!'' he would ask angrily and point his sword towards the other boy.
His skateboard would come slowly rolling over to him from the back.
''You are not a part of the Sky nation and if you don't want to be treated as an enemy, then stay on your site'' he would say and let the fire from his sword desperse, he would tie it onto his belt again and unsheath his katanto, this battle, if it ever came to one, didn't need his sword. ''What are you doing here alone?'' he would ask still angry, he would hold his katanto in front of him, ready to block or slice the opponent.
This special exklusive katanto of his was formed as a big dragon talon, sharp with a flat pont, it would be able to stab, and that stab would be painful ...
''Say your business first!'' he would say before telling the other boy what he was doing out here, he didn't like spies, he hated them as flies ... But also, all the spies he had encountered also fell like flies, quickly and without them knowing ...
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:31 am
Xuro was just act friendly to the nice young boy. After he greeted the boy, the boy seemed to be very intermediated with Xuro. He pulled out his weapon and got all fight-mode with Xuro. Xuro just looked at the boy with a raised eyebrow. Xuro was wondering what was up with him. Xuro will rethink before greeting anyone else by the country border, if this was the the response he would get. Xuro was really relieved when the boy put his weapon away. The boy seemed to be not so friendly and was really rude. Xuro thought this boy should respect his elders a bit more better.
The boy said to Xuro, ''You are not a part of the Sky nation
and if you don't want to be treated as
an enemy, then stay on your site. What are you doing here alone. Say your business first." Habee was really umoured by this. He burst out laughing. Xuro stood up and walked to the boy. He was still laughing at the way the boy talked to him.
Xuro said, "Easy there small boy. I was jus being friendly and greeting you. No need to be intermidated by me. I didn't want to hurt you. I'm Xuro, Xuro from the Bakuton Clan. I'm jus here chilling out and relaxing and admiring the beauty of nature. So who are you and what is a young shinobi like yourself doing here all alone huh?". Xuro raised his hand out at the young boy wnting to shake his hand.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:40 pm
The man that Chishiki had encountered seemed to be very gentle and nice, Chishiki sheathed down his katanto again, but still having a chakra aura around his body for secure.
''Chilling you say ...'' he would respond and then answer the question asked.
''Why i'm here? I'm out here scouting the borders for spies. I'm on duty to kill every spy I can get my fingers on, and this had worked pretty well for some time, spies around here knows ho I am ...'' he would say and look at the man getting nearer. He was from Sunagakure, the village hidden in the sand. Weird enough he also was from the Bakuton clan, the clan originated from Iwakagure, but sure ... Chishiki was living in the clouds, he was from the Uchiha clan that originated from the leafs, but anyone could just move around.
As the man was getting nearer Chishiki, he would prepare his chakra if anything was going to happen, the man sat his hand on his head. Chishiki trusted this one stranger and let him shake his head. ''Don't you haev duty to do?'' he would ask.
''Isn't us shinobi in the need to help our villages as possible? Do you have any tasks in the daily life? Like I have to run around the borders to check for spies all the time'' he would ask and then stay silent for a moment. His chakra was about to burst out, he wasn't sure if there were anyone behind him, he had tried that feeling before, he was nearly killed ... but that was some time ago.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:58 pm

The Young boy kept his body surrounding by aura. He still wasn't fully secure being near Xuro it would appear. Xuro could see this boy didn't want to take any chances. That was good and Xuro admired that in the boy. The boy replied to Xuro saying, "Why i'm here? I'm out here scouting
the borders for spies. I'm on duty to kill
every spy I can get my fingers on, and
this had worked pretty well for some
time, spies around here knows ho I
am ..."
Xuro commented, "that's cool. But you so small to be hunting down spies,"
The boy let Xuro shack his hand. The boy would then ask Xuro, "Don't you have duty to do?''Isn't us shinobi in the need to help our villages as possible? Do you have any tasks in the daily life? Like I have to run around the borders to check for spies all the time"
Xuro looked down at the boy and had a big smile. He was still shocked that such a small boy could talk so serious like that and hunt down spies
"Weeeelll, I'm an academy student, I jus came from school so I'm relaxing now and maybe I'll do some training or some sparring. I don't have 'any tasks in my daily life' right now I'm preparing for the genin exams" Xuro looked at the boy wondering if he sees Xuro as a threat. Only time would tell to get this boy on his good side.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:16 am
Chishiki would smile at the Academy student in front of him, an elder man.
''Let me see what you can do, come take a spar with me if you want'' he would say and wait for Xuro to reply. He would look over his shoulder in case anybody were near them, he still wasn't sure there were any assassins to hunt him down today but it didn't look like anyone was behind him, nor behind Xuro. He would look at Xuro and prepare his chakra aura more than ever, he wanted to see what this guy could do.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:50 am
"Ohk come let me see what you can do. I'm gonna guess that you are pretty good." Xuro told this young boy. "But first what is your name?" Xuro would wait for the boy to reply and then jumped back. He got into a fighting stance and pulled out a kunai in each hand waiting for the boy. Xuro wanted to see what this boy can do. He may be small but Xuro could sense that he had great power. This spar will be long indeed because this boy won't loose so easily.

[WORDCOUNT: 969]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:55 am
''My name is Chishiki, Chishiki Tojidofukoto Uchiha'' he wouold say, using his full name only when things were to be serious. He would look at Xuro jumping backwards and taking a fighting stance. Chishiki would unsheathe his sword and would just stand casually. He didn't even raise the sword, only channeling the sword with chakra and making the sword burn. ''Are you ready, ok!'' he would say and just start of.
he swung his sword in the air while jumping towards Xuro, but he just slashed in the but out of a sudden, a red fire hook in the air, flying very fast towards Xuro. He would just stay casual and then land few meters from Xuro while the fire hook was flying towards Xuro.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum