Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Jashin-Sama's Offering {PRIVATE/Bee's Invite ONLY} - Page 2 Empty Re: Jashin-Sama's Offering {PRIVATE/Bee's Invite ONLY}

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:57 pm
Jashin heard a dull footstep come close to him, he turned, "Hm?" he saw that Attuu had prepared to hit him on the head with a book, this time Jashin had out Doku Fumetsu and blocked it with the bottom of its handle, "I don't know how to work this shit, dumbass!" he would reply. He then looked to a building that kind of looked like the kage chambers. Jashin jumped backwards now onto the village, looking ahead he imaged it. "Is this...some kind of village?". He then looked around seeing the long foggy mist. He would then sigh.
doby
doby
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 105

Jashin-Sama's Offering {PRIVATE/Bee's Invite ONLY} - Page 2 Empty Re: Jashin-Sama's Offering {PRIVATE/Bee's Invite ONLY}

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:17 pm
Doby also sighed feeling left out of the conversation, "Aren't you two forgeting someone, now if you would please untie me?" Doby was humming while still being tied up to the log. He also notice the fog and thought about his parents when he noticed the fancy rich, golden, ancient houses around the village.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:23 pm
"MEH, gimme that, clearly needs someone smart working at it..." he would say, getting distracted by the one tied to the log. He looked over at him, "Well, you could at least tell me your name? And no, not forgetting anything at all. You'll be tied there until I find a nice new home for you.. sorry about that." He would say, sighing, pulling out the chakra tag and wondering.. "Would this work.." He said, as he placed the chakra tag upon the man tied to the log's forehead, the chakra would immediately suppress itself, and the target left with a small amount of fatigue. "Well that worked." He said, somewhat happy that these things are capable of being reused. He took the tag off and put it away.

He looked over at Jashin once more. "How about you get that thing working, and come back for me in about a day?" He would say. "Imma be here experimenting for a while... bring me back a few medical tools also, and a book on surgery maybe..." He would continue on, requesting more and more, hoping Jashin would agree to his requests.
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:32 pm
Jashin looked to see even the rocks were gold, the whole village was gold! Maybe the food was rich and flavory. Jashin's stomach groweled, he heard a whoosh. Looking behind him it looked like Attuu was doing something with Jashin-Sama's offering. Jashin sighed as Attuu seemed to be toying with the boy he looked up into the blazing sun, maybe it was gold? Were they in a different universe? Jashin then heard attuu's demand, "Fuck off lazy shit, I'm not your goddamn maid, how about we not take a shit on someone else dick and learn how to move ourselves?" he would say harshly. Jashin couldn't control his own mouth sometimes.
doby
doby
Citizen

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:37 pm
Doby still was tied to the log, he felt it was strange that being the oldest one there he was the least respected and the one tied to the log. Doby was about to speak but then he felt a silencing look from Jashin and Attuu as they stared at the golden village. He was the hungriest out of the three and was waiting to be fed since he hasn't eaten in a long time.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:00 pm
Attuu waited there, Jashin giving his reply to Attuu, he had heard it completely, "Sorry what? Wasn't paying attention to you." he would look back at the shinobi tied to the log. "HEY, tell me your goddamn name already!" He would shout at him, if he refused to give it Attuu would simply give him a name, he had already decided on it, currently he was thinking of the name. He would begin to think, of all the fun little experiments he could perform on this one, simple Fuinjutsu experiments. He had already tested his Fuinjutsu like tag on the test subject and had been successful, having recently read about eighty percent of the book had also helped.

{Used 6 of the books that give off -100 words for Fuinjutsu training, 1466 words, Fuinjutsu spec obtained.}
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:06 pm
Jashin watched as the man known as Doby didn't seem to have told Attu his name which seemed to piss Attuu off. Jashin whistled, "meh" he would say.
doby
doby
Citizen

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:33 pm
Doby started to wiggle while on the log before speaking to Attuu, "I am Dobushi Yasho but if you trust me you can call me Doby." Doby started to chackle not taking Jashin seriously.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:43 pm
Approved the Fuinjutsu spec for Attuu
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:50 pm
He sat there in silence, looking back at the two as Doby presented his name. "Alright then.. Dobu. Imma call you that from now on." he said, beginning to pick up the log and facing Doby's body at the city, "Bet you think that cities amazing huh? Guess what. Youuuu're gonna go ahead and stay here from now on, while I go ahead and get some stuff for surgery, Fuinjutsu, and etc." He would say, attempting to scare him. "Now let's go find a nice house for you to stay in.. shall we?" He said, dropping the log off in the nearest house, letting him stay there. "I'll be back to untie you later on, so have fun.. sitting there... thinking I guess? Don't go crazy.. yet.. making people go crazy is usually the fun parts of experimenting." He said, walking back over the Jashin. "Sooo... did you finda way to get us back yet?..."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum