Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zidan
Zidan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1725

[Mission Done] D - Rank Missing Pets Empty [Mission Done] D - Rank Missing Pets

Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:52 am

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10631-few-d-ranked-missions
Mission Name: Missing Pets
Type: Capture
Character Requirements: None
Word Count Requirements: 500
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 450 ryo

Task: A few cats belonging to an old lady have ran
away, she requested help on getting them back. Your job is to find the five
missing cats and bring them home.

Zidan never liked cats and now he had to do that stupid mission... Urg... Why can't they give me a proper mission? Like catching a thief? Or something more exithing? But No, i have to find some stupid cats for a stupid cat lady... What a waste of time! He thought while the water kept streaming in his bath. I better get ready. So he got dressed and took a towel to dry his hair. He took an apple and began searching. "Here kitty kitty kitty! Don't be afraid." But nothing responded to it. So he went looking for the cats a street further. Suddenly he heard a 'mew'. The sound came from above his head. Zidan looked up and saw the damn cat at the top of a 14 metre high tree. Damn cat! Why climb all the way up if you can't get back down! The boy started climbing. Stupid mission... Stupid cat... Step by step he went up. Unfortunate, Zidan couldn't run on walls or trees. He still didn't learn it. He sat his foot on a strong looking branch. The branch broke and Zidan's foot couldn't find any other to stand on. The branch wasn't that strong after all... Lucky for him his reflex took over and grabbed another branch. His arms were strong enough to keep hanging there for a while. Long enough for him to grab another one and pull himself up. He took a shuriken and threw it a bit higher so he could grab on to it. Finally he got to the top of the tree when the cat decided to jump down. Zidan's face went from glad to totally angry. What! You gotta be kidding me!! What would the cat lady say if her little kitty got hurt? So Zidan pushed himself in the direction the cat jumped and grabbed on to the cat. Zidan didn't think of his own safety, he just jumped. He felt hard on the ground, but the cat was safe that was all that matters. The hard ground made Zidan's arm bleed, but he ignored it. "Now let's bring you to your owner." he said to the cat.

He walked to the owner's house. The knocks on her door made her open the door. "Hello, ma'am. Here is your cat. Today i'll bring the other four aswell." he said. "You are such a good boy bringing me my cats back!" the woman pinched his cheeks. "Ma'am, i'll see you back soon for the other cats." he bowed and left the woman.

Okay, where would be the next cat? He was walking around the village and saw a cat being chased by a giant dog. Zidan immediately ran after them. The cat went in an alley and the dog followed. It was a dead end. The lost cat was trapped between a wall and the dog. Zidan threw a stick at the dog to draw its attention away from the cat, but it only made the dog angrier. Then Zidan jumped infront of the cat to protect it. Protecting the cat gave him a few bite marks and ripped clothes but the dog went away eventually. "Let's bring you home." He brought him back to the old lady.

After a long time searching, he finally found two more cats and brought them back. "Finally one more to go." he sighned. He looked all over the village but didn't find anything. So he went looking in the forest. He saw a shadow glaring behind the bushes. Zidan jumped in the bush and saw nothing. In the corner of his eye he saw the shadow again. He had a chance of lucking in in a corner and it worked. When Zidan grabbed the cat, it began scratching his face. "Arrggh!" he screamed "Stupid cat! You're lucky that this is a mission!" He grabbed the cat with it's neck and brought him to the lady. "Oh I've missed you, Wiskers!" the woman almost killed the cat with hugs. Heh... That's what you deserve, stupid cat...

674/500
Zidan
Zidan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1725

[Mission Done] D - Rank Missing Pets Empty Re: [Mission Done] D - Rank Missing Pets

Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:36 pm
Bump
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

[Mission Done] D - Rank Missing Pets Empty Re: [Mission Done] D - Rank Missing Pets

Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:44 pm
Approved for Appropriate Rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum