Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1400

Operation(private clivesay,sameonna nk) Empty Operation(private clivesay,sameonna nk)

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:10 pm
Tachi had woke up early today and left his bandages off to make it much easier. It was a very short walk from his house as he went to the hospital. As he entered the nurse had asked him if he was seriously injured but he told her what he was here for and she allowed him entrance to see the doctor. He then went into the doctors office and said "I have an eye that i need implanted and I need it done expertly and quickly can you do that?" "Yes" replied the doctor and both sat in his office awaiting sams arrival.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Operation(private clivesay,sameonna nk) Empty Re: Operation(private clivesay,sameonna nk)

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:26 pm
Sameonna would be walking up the long winding path laid before the hospital of Kirigakure. Her feet trotted through the dirt below her, making her way to the entrance of the medical institution. Pushing the door on the left open, she'd walk in and immediately recognize Tachi's chakra signature, allowing her to locate him almost instantaneously. She walked over to him and gave him a quick hug, quickly allocating her vision to the nurse. "It is good to see you again, Tachi." She'd smile, reaching into the pouch below her waist - and from it, pulling a small capsule-like object. Glass and mirrored from the inside out, the Sharingan eye could be easily seen from within. It appeared to be floating around in a gelatinous matter, flopping about lightly inside of the device. She'd extend her hand to his own, sitting down beside him in the process. "Give that to the doctor. I have already arranged your surgery and paid for its expenses. All you have to do is follow the nurse to the backroom on the left. The doctor will take care of everything else." She'd give him another hug. "I'll be waiting for you here when you get back."
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen

Operation(private clivesay,sameonna nk) Empty Re: Operation(private clivesay,sameonna nk)

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:35 pm
Tachi gave sam back a hug just like he had received then he took the small capsule from her. "Thank you you're very good to me and im glad you're my master" Tachi said with a small then the nurse pulled on his sleeve it seems that they were ready for the operation. He looked at Sam one more time and gave her another smile and hug and said "Eye will be seeing you when i get done.". He chuckled a bit and followed the nurse down a narrow hallway to one of the last doors there was on the left.

The room was really bright and took Tachi by surprise, but he knew all was well as the doctor hurriedly took the eye from him and told him to lay on the table. Tachi went to the small operating table and lifted himself up then laid down stomach up and closed his eyes as the doctor placed a mask on him. Within a few moments he was out and the doctor began the operation.

About two hours later the procedure was over and the doctor woke Tachi up. "I...I...can't see out of my right eye" Tachi had said to the doctor and he reassured Tachi that it was okay he was just had bandages on his eye and that it was a success. Tachi said thanks to the man and left the room to go to the waiting room where Sam was waiting.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:43 pm
Sameonna would be reading a newspaper labeled "The Global Ninja" as Tachi came from the operation room. Considering he was walking, it would seem the operation was a complete success. She laid the paper down and stood up, stretching to refresh her body after such a long time of sitting. That probably had to be the most time she has spent sitting in one place since the days she was in the ninja academy at Kirigakure.

"Its nice to see that you're alive and well. Though I'm sure you can't say the same considering you have a bandage over one of your eyes." A giggle escaped her lips after the teasing comment. "I'm more than betting that you can't wait until its healing procedure is over so you can see what power that eye really possesses and how much it really does help you in combat." She'd point out something that even Tachi may not have noticed. "Have you felt a sudden boost in your speed circulatory system? Its the Sharingan.. It alters your body's physical composition and chemistry to passively increase your movement speed."

[OOC: Add +10 speed to your stats. 3rd Tomoe Sharingan grants +10 speed.]
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:59 pm
Tachi hurried over to Sam and gave her a third hug nearly missing while only using one eye."I do feel a tad bit light on my feet " he said with a smile on his face"and you're right i can't wait for it to be healed how long will it take?" he said. He then moved for a seat and sat down being a little woozy.

1/30

Last edited by clivesay on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:46 pm
Sameonna patted him on the shoulder, beginning to walk out of the hospital. "Tomorrow, you will be able to see through the eyes of an Uchiha." With that, she nodded her head in approval. "I have things to attend to, Tachi.. Get to training. You need to become stronger so as to become equal with the power you now possess." With that, she was gone in the blink of an eye.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum