Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
24 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

A New Hope (private IvO, Ayama Navi) - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Hope (private IvO, Ayama Navi)

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:27 pm
She flushed and stepped away when she felt him gently push on her. She glanced away for a moment but her eyes were drawn inexorably back to him. Her smile was small and secretive, brilliantly warm. Her eyes shone with her happiness and she was positively aglow in the aftermath of the kiss. Her doubts about this relationship were gone, swept clean from her mind and for the first time in months, maybe even years her heart was at peace. She squeezed his hand lightly in return happy with the contact.
She followed him amiably into the house, focusing on her steps rather than her slightly dazed mind. Had she been thinking a bit more rationally she would have been shocked at her easy acceptance of the situation. Her paranoid self would have jumped to conclusions about subtle genjutsu and
hypnotisms being used to make her so dizzy. But Ayama of the now knew better. Despite Hisoka’s dark whispers of deceit and betrayal she had felt her own love returned in that kiss. She had always been more open as a child, more sociable. Around the people she cared for she was friendly and warm. But Navi had spent so long locked away and cold it would take some time for him to return her physical affections, maybe he never would. But she didn’t mind, he returned her feelings, the passion between them palpable. She didn’t need any more than that.

His sigh broke her thoughts and she giggled slightly, looking up to meet his gaze. There was happiness there, a warmth in his dark orbs she wasn’t quite used too. Her smile grew a little wider and she squeezed his hand once more.

“How about you me show the village? I should get to know my home better,” honestly it was just an excuse to spend more time with him. She was curious about the Leaf Village but at the moment this dominated her
attention, he dominated her attention.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

A New Hope (private IvO, Ayama Navi) - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Hope (private IvO, Ayama Navi)

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:13 pm
“How about you me show the village? I should get to know my home better,” honestly it was just an excuse to spend more time with him. She was curious about the Leaf Village but at the moment this dominated her attention, he dominated her attention.

Navi shook himself a little bit from the trance he had been locked into. It took several moments to return himself to normal, and even then the occasional flutter of a butterfly could be felt in his chest. He looked up at her for a moment and then went straight for the front door, swinging it open and leading her through it.

"Sounds fun, I'd be happy to show you around."

Navi would feel purely content, holding her hand in his, leading Ayama from place to place and giving her a brief description about different places and landmarks.

"Over there is Ichiraku, a ramen shop that's been around for... longer then I can remember actually. It's actually pretty good, I'll have to take you there some time."

Navi would smile as he lead her through the village, in the back of his mind all that mattered was that he was with the girl he needed in the land he loved. At this moment he would be at the happiest he had ever been in his life, and the clamour of haunted memories would slightly numb. Navi looked over at Ayama, wondering if she was really listening to him, or if she was still lost in the same trance as before. He would smile widely again, his whole body becoming warm and his demeanor cheerful and friendly. The experience of walking through the leaf village streets with her was pure ecstasy, and Navi wouldn't let go of her hand for even a moment of it.

---

They would return to Navi's home once it started getting late, and as Ayama looked tired from a long day he would encourage her to head off to sleep. He intended to follow suit soon, and as the glowing moon rose into the sky Navi would stare up at it. The numbing joy of the night had faded slightly, and Navi's thoughts had become clear. The next step would be clearing away the obstacles between them. They had gotten away from their traumatizing pasts, built a strong foundation of trust, and Ayama had even gone to the extent of leaving the sand to be in his village. Navi looked away from the moon and down at the ground, realizing what needed to happen next.

It was time to have a word with the demon inside her.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:00 pm
Hisoka lay stretched across the foot of the bed, fully corporeal. His long shadowy tail swished gently as the cat feigned sleep. Before she had fallen asleep Ayama had summoned her partner and done her best to convince him that their new situation was a favorable one. It had been a long discussion punctuated by the cats furious snarls, but in the end she grew too tired to continue and he had encouraged her to sleep.

She had done so and left him awake.

He raised his head from his paws and surveyed his partner, his usually stern gaze softening. Ayama’s silver hair and been loosed from its normal braid and fell in silver waves across her pillows. She was curled up, very much like cat, with her knees drawn up to her chest and her head barely on the pillow. She looked so young and so vulnerable, he had never seen her look like this even in sleep. Ayama rarely let her guard down, not even when she rested. Nightmares stalked her in her sleep, and horrors of the real world were just as big a threat. But he didn’t need to reach out and touch her mind to know that for the first time in a long time, her mind was still, her dreams happy. Her guard was down. In the worst of places too.

He snarled bitterly, he had been in a stasis, a form of rest, separated from Ayama and her turmoil, trying to preserve his own sanity. Navi must have known, he had moved in while Hisoka was out and stolen Ayama’s heart. He smashed through her walls and stole her away, using honeyed words to make her a willing victim. His head turned towards the door, the room where Navi sat still and silent. He couldn’t see the treacherous ninja but he could sense him. Ayama sighed softly in her sleep and he glanced at her, taking in her sleeping visage before making up his mind. It was time to set things straight with Navi.

He stood and stepped down from the bed, not even a whisper rising from his paws as he tread across the carpet. He reached the door and carefully pawed at the knob opening it and pushing it with his shoulder so as to enter the room beyond. He padded silently, eyeing Navi with narrow yellow orbs before settling just within his view, knowing Navi would spot him from the corner of his eye.

“I think it’s time we discussed some… things Navu,” he drawled out Navi’s name trying to make it sound more like an insult, than an honored and loved title. His glowing yellow orbs narrowed further and the beginnings of a smirk tilted his mouth. Oh, he was going to have fun with this. He narrowed his connection to Ayama, thinning it to only a trickle of feelings shared between the two and wrapped his tail neatly over his paws.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:27 pm
He reached the door and carefully pawed at the knob opening it and pushing it with his shoulder so as to enter the room beyond. He padded silently, eyeing Navi with narrow yellow orbs before settling just within his view, knowing Navi would spot him from the corner of his eye.

Something touched the door and Navi's eyes flickered backwards, his Navagan instantly activating to sense what was approaching. Hisoka walked in, the swirling dark chakra that formed the Nekoga always seeming to swirl in turmoil when being observed by his eyes.

“I think it’s time we discussed some… things Navu,” he drawled out Navi’s name trying to make it sound more like an insult, than an honored and loved title. His glowing yellow orbs narrowed further and the beginnings of a smirk tilted his mouth. Oh, he was going to have fun with this. He narrowed his connection to Ayama, thinning it to only a trickle of feelings shared between the two and wrapped his tail neatly over his paws.

Navi sat on the edge of his bed, leaning forward just slightly from the concealing shadow to reveal a portion of his body. The rest of him stayed as a silhouette, dimly outlined by the glimmer of the moon. The outline of his Navagan would stare at the demon from the dark, giving an intimidating look at this unwanted visitor.

It would seem that Hisoka had the same thought in mind, and would save him the trouble of having to walk over himself. Navi hadn't spoken to the cat since Ayama had completely fallen in love with him, but due to Hisoka's recent actions, the two of them were on less then friendly terms. Navi would lean forward slightly more, revealing his face as it hit the rays of moonlight streaming through the window.

"Alright Hisoka," he would begin, not conceding even the smallest hint of irritation to having his name mispronounced earlier. "What would you like to discuss?"

Navi knew Hisoka didn't like him, but he didn't know how deep those feelings went. Did Hisoka truly hate him, or just distrust him? Would it ever be possible to mend an understanding between them? Navi would stare into the cat's yellow eyes with a deadpan expression, listening for a response carefully.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:54 pm
"Alright Hisoka," he would begin, not conceding even the smallest hint of irritation to having his name mispronounced earlier. "What would you like to discuss?"

“How about my partner for starters. Smooth moves, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t admire your ability to lie. Has your tongue always been so silver?” His tone was condescending and cold, but his eyes glowed with his fury, “I will not tolerate you toying with her heart and emotions. I will not stand you using her for your own purposes.”

His voice was frozen, frostier than winter in the far north. He was angry, the fury practically radiating off him. What he wouldn’t do to lunge at Navi right now and give the ninja a good mauling. But he was smarter than that. He knew Navi was both more powerful and far stronger than him, one of the reasons he hated him. So he cooled it, hid his hate and allowed his expression to relax. Instead a more sinister smile replaced his anger, his eyes glinting.

“Or maybe you do love her, there was quite a bit of passion in that kiss,” he leered, “Caught in your own game eh?” he chuckled but grew serious again, “But I won’t stand for it, even if you’re telling the truth, even if your intentions are good, you are dangerous. You hurt those you don’t mean to, have you forgotten our near miss when I first discovered my ability to channel lightning? You nearly killed us then, and there’s a large chance that will happen again. My job is to protect her, without her I won’t exist, and I will protect her, I’ll protect her from you.”

His sinister smirk had faded and his eyes were steely, his words convicted. His words were a promise.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:50 pm
“How about my partner for starters. Smooth moves, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t admire your ability to lie. Has your tongue always been so silver?” His tone was condescending and cold, but his eyes glowed with his fury, “I will not tolerate you toying with her heart and emotions. I will not stand you using her for your own purposes.”

Navi immediately quelled the small feelings of irritation that began to rise inside of him. What nefarious "purposes" did Hisoka think he was using her for? Hisoka didn't just distrust him, this cat hated him. Navi wouldn't say anything yet, as he needed to gather his thoughts before he spoke irrationally.

“Or maybe you do love her, there was quite a bit of passion in that kiss,” he leered, “Caught in your own game eh?” he chuckled but grew serious again,

Navi would reply slowly, attempting to speak plainly without emotions clouding his mind.

"I do love her, but nothing I say or do will prove that to you. So what's your point?"

“But I won’t stand for it, even if you’re telling the truth, even if your intentions are good, you are dangerous. You hurt those you don’t mean to, have you forgotten our near miss when I first discovered my ability to channel lightning? You nearly killed us then, and there’s a large chance that will happen again. My job is to protect her, without her I won’t exist, and I will protect her, I’ll protect her from you.”

This time a look of irritation appeared clearly on his face, and Navi stood up from his bed and stepped forward, the moonlight outlining his entire appearance. He would crouch next to the cat, and stare it directly in the eye with a mirrored look of intensity.

"Nearly every ounce of strength that Ayama has developed is a result of my training, and I have shown that I have more then enough power to protect her. You on the other hand are merely a kitten without sense, just a demon without a bite."

Navi knew Hisoka hated how much stronger he was, and intended to strengthen his argument by fueling that disgust.

"You may need her to exist, but you know what?" Navi leaned forward until his face was only a few inches from his and whispered softly.

"She doesn't need you."

Navi drew his head back and stood up from his crouch, looking down at the cat as he gained control over his feelings of irritation.

"I protect her out of love, yet you protect her for your own selfish existence. If you continue to try and protect her from me, Ayama will distrust you, and she'll begin to mentally shut you out."

Navi was careful to speak his words as a warning to Hisoka, and not a threat. The demon had a choice to make, and as could not get rid of this Nekoga, the only option was persuasion.

"If you recognize me as a potential friend, then we can both protect her, and all grow strong together. Ayama will grow strong under my guidance, and you will in turn grow with her."

Despite his strong convictions, Hisoka had spoken words that rang true. Navi was dangerous, and despite immense talent, he had to accept that he was still just a kid. Navi needed all the help he could get to protect those he loved, and Hisoka was the only one in a position to help him.

His demeanor changed into one that was slightly pathetic as he mulled over what Hisoka had told him. Navi stepped back and sat on the edge of the bed, his eyes glued to the floor and his hands dug deep into his pockets. His mind brought back the pain of what would happen if Ayama turned against him, and he lost the girl he loved just as easily as he had found her.

Come on... just let me be with her, I need you on this.

"We can do it together," Navi whispered pleadingly. "Accept my help Hisoka...please"

Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:34 am
"You may need her to exist, but you know what?" Navi leaned forward until his face was only a few inches from his and whispered softly.

"She doesn't need you."

Hisokas fury flared, his eyes widened briefly before narrowing to mere slits. Ayama’s chakra leapt through the bond at his bidding and crackled in the form of lightning around his paws. He was wrong, he was wrong wrong WRONG! Ayama need him just like he needed her. He was her partner, he was her Nekoga. They were bonded together for life Navi was WRONG!

"I protect her out of love, yet you protect her for your own selfish existence. If you continue to try and protect her from me, Ayama will distrust you, and she'll begin to mentally shut you out."

“Liar,” he hissed venomously, “you’re lying, she would never.” He shook his head wildly denying. He knew Ayama, he had seen every nook and cranny of her mind. He had wrapped her up in his own consciousness and protected her from her bloody nightmares. He had listened with great patience as she babbled about training he had been present at, excitement in her voice. He had stood by and done his best to steer her in a safer direction, tried his hardest to convince her that Navi was not the healthier choice. That her feelings were false and should fade with time. She wouldn’t leave him, she couldn’t.

He would die without her.

"We can do it together," Navi whispered pleadingly. "Accept my help Hisoka...please"

He stared Navi, melancholy clutching his heart at the ninja’s words. Would she leave him? Abandon him if he continued to fight Navi, to try and protect her. He was just trying to do what was right. Trying to keep her safe. That was all he wanted, for her to be safe. Not because he lived because of her, but because he loved her. Could working with Navi make her even safer?

For a moment he contemplated, his expression softening. Could they work together? He thought, considering Navi and all his actions, considering the man. Then he decided.

“No,” his voice was frigid and when he looked up, a dark smirk adorned his face, “No, I won’t help you Navi, in fact I’m kicking it up a notch. I’ve refrained from trying to affect her. I’ve tried letting her choose her own paths and it hasn’t worked. She fell for your honeyed words the instant I wasn’t there. So no Navi I won’t help you, in fact I’m going to do everything to split you two up” he chuckled, his demeanor sinister. He stood, turning around as if to return to Ayama’s room before he paused and threw another glance over his shoulder at Navi.

“Also I wouldn’t mention this to her, this is between us and if you do I will know. I’m sure my… memories will be enough to convince her of my innocence,” he smirked once again and dissipated easily, a dark trail of smoke returning to her. The instant he was back he took note of her pleasant dream before curling up in the corner of her mind, completely and utterly pleased with himself.

[Exit
WC: 5681
+28 Stats, +56 JP}
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:58 am
“No,” his voice was frigid and when he looked up, a dark smirk adorned his face, “No, I won’t help you Navi, in fact I’m kicking it up a notch. I’ve refrained from trying to affect her. I’ve tried letting her choose her own paths and it hasn’t worked. She fell for your honeyed words the instant I wasn’t there. So no Navi I won’t help you, in fact I’m going to do everything to split you two up” he chuckled, his demeanor sinister. He stood, turning around as if to return to Ayama’s room before he paused and threw another glance over his shoulder at Navi.

“Also I wouldn’t mention this to her, this is between us and if you do I will know. I’m sure my… memories will be enough to convince her of my innocence,” he smirked once again and dissipated easily, a dark trail of smoke returning to her. The instant he was back he took note of her pleasant dream before curling up in the corner of her mind, completely and utterly pleased with himself.

So Navi would watch as Hisoka walked from the room, and his heart would sink as the demon would depart to destroy the love he and Ayama shared. Navi fell back and let his head sink into his pillow, causing the bed to shake with a slight creak. He stared out his window at the moon as it slowly crept across the sky, passing the inevitably sleepless night by taking in its comforting glow. Navi's mind would continuously play back the conversation that just happened, causing him to wonder what the next course of action would possibly be.

Hisoka was now dangerous to both him and Ayama, and he would have to be wary of the threat the Nekoga now posed. Friendship between them seemed impossible, but it was alright, Ayama would always listen to him and love him. Navi saw it in her eyes, there was no way she would ever leave his side.

...Right?

[Exit
WC: 5620. Chakra Sensory Completely Mastered]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:52 am
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum