Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sparring Friends (Vretyel and Prim P/NK) Empty Sparring Friends (Vretyel and Prim P/NK)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:17 am
Prim had decided to go train that morning. Prims past attitude and laziness were completely different from the new Prim. Training was important to her just like protecting those she cared about. It was still dark outside and the sun had not risen yet. Prim had put on her favorite leather tank top and log sleeved fishnet shirt with her favorite leather pants and boots. Prim had the belief that beautiful and being strong go hand in hand. Her long raven locks were pulled into two low hanging pony tails. As usual she left a note and then went out towards the training field. She could tell it was going to rain by the smell in the air and the sound of thunder in the distance. The clouds were low hanging. Prim personally liked this kind of weather because it was more challenging to her. Arriving at the dark field she noticed she was alone, but she was hoping someone else would show up so she could practice with someone. Her normal sparring partner Nightshade was too busy at the moment and Prim was desperately wanting someone to practice with. Even though Prim liked to train alone, some things were easier with a partner.
Sighing she took out her Kunai and decided to aim them at a tree to start off her practice. She had one in each hand. She twirled the around and stared right at the tree. With her eyes on she could measure speed, so she threw the two kunai at the trunk of the tree. “Okay so I guess I can throw faster than I thought.” She laughed.

wc: 272
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sparring Friends (Vretyel and Prim P/NK) Empty Re: Sparring Friends (Vretyel and Prim P/NK)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:21 pm
Vretyel was training through the night again, after his pathetic bout with Sanji just yesterday Vretyel was extremely angry at him self and wanted to prove his self worth. He needed to show that he was worthy of being a ninja and for the past Few weeks he had been trianing for a new Inazumahi jutsu that he had developed and learned, known as the Javelin of the Heavens. With his strength and chakra restored he threw his Bo Staff straight towards a few trees in front of, he didn't know if there was anybody behind the two trees, and it was only after a second of that he knew that Primrose was also training on the same tree, throwing Kunai at it. Thankfully Vretyel missed Primrose altogether and that the staff would land inside the tree at an angle. It would be a shock for Primrose, seeing a long Bo Staff slicing through the tree that she was training on, but it would not hit her or harm her, this time.

Vretyel ran over to the tree and looked at Primrose, walking up the end where more than half the staff was sticking out. The raw power of the attack along with the fantastic display of lighting chakra would pulsate through the bark and tree, leaving whatever Kuani left inside the tree charged with Vreytels lighting chakra. That was the extent of the Jutsu's power, three fully grown trees...

What pathetic skill, Vretyel thought, he I am bisecting three trees while she is making barely a dent in the bark, turning his attention to Primrose. "I thought you were allergic to dawn, probably the reason why you are still a Genin." Vretyel starkly said to her, he did not respect Primrose or her fighting skill, and hoped that this would at least arouse a physical response in return.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sparring Friends (Vretyel and Prim P/NK) Empty Re: Sparring Friends (Vretyel and Prim P/NK)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:54 pm
Primrose had jumped away frim the tree as quick as possible upon seeing the staff. Apparently it wasn't aimed at her and the wielder seemed to not be happy. She heard the familiar voice of Vretyel. He hadbeen at Nightshades party and she had also done a couple of missions with him. "Vretyel, good morning. You know, I wanted to learn the element of lightning, but now I am scared to even touch my kunai that seemed to be electrified." She sarcastically replied back. "I have always been one to get up early, I was up an hour ago, before even coming out here." Prim said as she looked at him. She had her eyes on, and his weapon had an amazing glow to it. "Nice staff." She said looking from him to the weapon stuck in the tree.

wordcount: 411
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:40 pm
"Vretyel, good morning. You know, I wanted to learn the element of lightning, but now I am scared to even touch my kunai that seemed to be electrified." She sarcastically replied back. "I have always been one to get up early, I was up an hour ago, before even coming out here." Prim said as she looked at him. She had her eyes on, and his weapon had an amazing glow to it. "Nice staff." She said looking from him to the weapon stuck in the tree.

'you want to know the elment of lightning? Lightning is fast but powerful, it is ordered but unpredictable. You never know when the element will strike down its target.'

As Vretyel was talking he started to hold onto the staff with his lightning gloves that was sticking out the tree and concentated chakra to the center to the staff, making that part of the staff divide in half and become a glorious baton. The conductors in the center on both sides of staff humming with motion and electricity.

"Do you really want to learn the power that is lightning. Then you must be ready to feel..." Vretyel grinned at Primrose. "You must be ready to fell the unpredictiblility of pain!" With that Vretyel aimed the center of the Staff straight to Primroses Center, only 3 meters away. As he was doing that he concentrated Chakra to the gear holding the center conductor in place. Making it shoot out aiming for Vretyels Center. Primrose would have no previous knowledge that the attack was coming, and give Vretyels speed and the speed of the conducter itself the shooting conductor would reach Primrose in a matter of moments. Aiming for the exact center of Primrose there would be almost no way that she could dodge the attack.

This attack would rip her clothes and push Primrose back if and when it hits, making her paralyzed and landing on the groud.

"I can teach you lightning, but trust me, you will know pain."
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:42 pm
Prim listened to Vretyel speak. He offered to teach her the element of lightning, and she wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to learn another element. “What do you mean by pain? I know that sometimes you have to learn and sometimes lessons can be painful.” Primrose said to him. Suddenly she felt a little fearful of Vretyel, she didn’t listen to her gut instinct. She was amazed by his ability to control his element. Suddenly, with his quick movement, Vretyel attacked Prim with his bo staff and he was so quick she did not feel it at first. The burning sensation inside her and the force knocking her back hit at the exact same time. As she fell back onto the ground she realized she was unable to move and in a lot of severe pain! This must be what he meant by feeling pain! I can’t move but yet I feel so much pain inside my body! Prim said to herself. Honestly, not being able to move was frightening. Finally after a minute or two she sat up. “What the…how did you do that?” Prim asked looking at Vretyel. She had gained a new respect for Vretyel, even though she already respected him, she held him even higher than before.

wordcount: 622
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:14 am
“What the…how did you do that?” Prim asked looking at Vretyel. She had gained a new respect for Vretyel, even though she already respected him, she held him even higher than before.

"You don't understand anything about lightning chakra don't you", Vretyel said as he took all of Primrose's possessions, Kunai, Ryo, the whole lot. Now the only thing that Primrose had on here was her clothes. To make sure that she would not move Vretyel would touch Primrose with his lightning chakra infused staff, keeping her immobilized for about 5 minutes. As she laid there Paralyzed on her back he pocketed all of her belongings and re attached his staff.

"Now you are not even able to speak, I have left you weak and vulnerable with just one attack. If we were in the battlefield and I just left you here you would most certainly be taken by a missing ninja, used as a slave, or even worse. I have taken everything you own and i haven't even broke a sweat. Do you still want to learn Lightning chakra?"

Vretyel would let Primrose recuperate as he waited for an answer. He had every intention of giving all of her items back, but he awaited her response.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:28 am
Primrose completely felt helpless as he took her stuff. He was right, she understood nothing about the element of lightning. Lightning chakra was something she wanted to learn because she figured it would be a good element to know. Prim finally began to be able to move after five minutes. “Yes...I still…want to learn.” Primrose said as she began to sit up when the feeling began to flow back through her limbs. “I understand that pain is a good learning tool in some cases, and I think I just learned that lightning is very powerful. I do realize, had you left me here, missing nin probably could have killed me.” Primrose managed to finally stand up and move. Her whole body felt electrified and moving her limbs hurt. The weapon that injured her was in Vretyels hands. A bo staff with such incredible chakra in it. Prim had remembered looking at it with her sharingan and the energy that pulsed through the weapon also went through Vretyel. “Please teach me how to use lightning.” Prim said almost completely recuperated from the lightning coursing through her body. “And can I have my stuff back?” She managed to smile when she said this. No doubt, Vretyel was impressive for such a young person, he was powerful.

wordcount: 836
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:00 am
“Please teach me how to use lightning.” Prim said almost completely recuperated from the lightning coursing through her body. “And can I have my stuff back?”

"No, when you are worthy, then maybe. Lightning mastery is difficult for anybody, even you with your precious sharingan. Although my gloves work well to augment my lightning chakra, I would think that they would be a good training tool."

With that Vretyel took his left glove off and gave it to Primrose, ushering her to put it on as he pulled the staff completely out of the tree as it was almost completely discharged from all the waiting.

"That glove will help you concentrate your chakra to that of the conductor in the center of the palm. If you do it right, then your entire hand should glow with lighting chakra, if not, well I expect you would be down on the floor in a matter of seconds."

Vretyel expected Primrose to do this many times before even getting a spark of lighting chakra to her hands even with the gloves. It would take hours of training for her to even realize how the chakra works and then possibly months before she even had a small grasp on it. He would watch intently Primroses actions, making sure that she would not be killing herself in the process. If it got too far he would immediately take her to the hospital, but first, he wanted to see how far she could get today.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:36 am
When he didn’t give her back her stuff right away, she shrugged it off, no big deal to Prim. She knew it would take a while to learn lightning. Fire was her natural element, as was for most in her clan. But other elements and fighting styles were good to learn. Nightshade, Prims best friend, had the lightning element. She saw it backfire once. That’s all it took for Prim to learn, not to use an element without proper training.
Prim was a little frightened at this point. But she had determination and was not about to give up. With the glove on she was determined to use lightning. She focused her chakra and felt a slight tingling in her hand.”Is that just the glove? Or…” She trailed off ass she stared down. All she saw was a spark like someone caused staic electricity. For a second Prim felt very bummed. She growled and tried to focus again only to feel a stining sensation on the hand that held the glove. She gasped but did not stop.

wordcount: 1,013
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:46 am
Prim was a little frightened at this point. But she had determination and was not about to give up. With the glove on she was determined to use lightning. She focused her chakra and felt a slight tingling in her hand.”Is that just the glove? Or…” She trailed off ass she stared down. All she saw was a spark like someone caused staic electricity. For a second Prim felt very bummed. She growled and tried to focus again only to feel a stining sensation on the hand that held the glove. She gasped but did not stop.

"Stop!" Vretyel yelled at Primrose, this was going to be the one and only hint he was going to give her to master the technique, because any more and she would properly train for the element."

"What have I told you about the lighting element?" As he charged his hand with lightning. "Lighting is spontaneous and unpredictable, right now all you are doing is trying to convert fire to lightning, and if you continue you are going to destroy my glove and possibly your arm. Like water lightning flows through you but like fire it is instant and powerful. Stop letting fire consume you and be spontaneous about it. There would be no need for you to be gasping for air because of lighting chakra. Quit thinking liking a fire ninja and think like you are lightning."

Although he had to show Primrose some of how lightning works, he felt like this was the hint that she needed to have a tiny breakthrough, maybe producing some lighting chakra.

"Those sparks, that is from my conductor, not your own lighting, so don't get cocky even from that. Try again"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum