Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A map to aid the villageToday at 2:12 pmKutari UchihaMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:26 pmMizaki HyuugaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A delivery(Prim & Viper (P)(No Kill) Empty A delivery(Prim & Viper (P)(No Kill)

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:16 pm
Prim had gone by the house, and noticed no one was there. Sighing she left the house and headed for the Hokage chanbers. She was still somewhat wet, from being in the puddle. Luckily while in the puddle, she gathered some of Mangetsu's DNA for Viper. Walking down the hall towards the office, she noticed two of the ANBU guards were still stationed at the door. This is a sign that Viper may still be there. She walked up to the guards, "May I see my cousin the Hokage please?" Prim asked with respect.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

A delivery(Prim & Viper (P)(No Kill) Empty Re: A delivery(Prim & Viper (P)(No Kill)

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:50 pm
The two ANBU at the door are unique ones only recently stationed, each ones bear the mask of the raven, a pitch black mask with red lens coverings over the eyes.
Their body is shrouded by a dark cloak as dark as night itself, the one on the right nods softly as the door opens allowing her passage within, the ANBU already sending the identity of the girl to the Hokage as none other than his sister.

Viper sits in the middle of his room, he is sitting on his desk chair with no matching desk present in his room, the location of said desk only known by a few and has not been replaced yet.
Upon Viper's lap is a stack of papers that he is looking through, he is pushing off the ground rolling to different cabinets to put things away, he looks over at his cousin, "Hey cuz, what are you doing here?" He says as he passes her in his chair going to the other side of his room.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

A delivery(Prim & Viper (P)(No Kill) Empty Re: A delivery(Prim & Viper (P)(No Kill)

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 pm
Prim looks around the room noticing something was different. "Uh, where is your desk?" Prim asked curiously. Shaking her head and smiling her smirk that is similar to Vipers she digs in her pouch and pulls out a jar with a clear substance in it. "I got you something you had asked me for. Had a little bit of a tough time getting it, but regardless, I got it for you." Prim smiled holding the jar out to Viper. "Hozuki DNA." Prim said proud of herself for getting it for him. "I literally had to let him drag me into his pddle, scared Nightshade."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:54 pm
Viper says but one word to explain his desk while he slides past her once more, "Raikage."
He puts the rest fo his stack of papers within the far cabinet, he turns around in the chair dragging his feet to stop and face her.
"I thought I told you to be careful.." Viper sighs, although she got in trouble, she was able to pull herself out of it this time, even with spoils.
Viper spins half way and kicks off the flood sliding over to her, he spins mid slide making ti face her as he drags his feet stopping in front of her, he reaches out to grab the jar inspecting it as his Sharingan forms within his eyes.
"You did good Prim, though please do not take these risks in the future, please?" Viper says with a slight smile mixed with a sigh as he views the chakra flowing through the liquid, this will be fun to play with.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:08 pm
"Oh, I take it the Raikage came to visit." Prim said noticing the room did look as though there had been renovations. " I was as careful as I could be, I learned how dangerous water really can be. I will take more precautions in the future. Anything else you need me to do?" She asked smiling at her cousin. He was apparently pleased she was able to get the DNA for him. At first she thought the task would be more difficult, the only difficult part was being stuck in a puddle. This was more difficult than some of the other missions she had been given lately.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:38 pm
Viper grips the jar firmly as it vanishes in a crimson light being stored in his world where all his other special items are, Viper looks back at his cousin.
"Nothing at the moment, you need rest since you just nearly escaped capture." Viper sighs shaking his head as he places his right hand upon her shoulder, if allowed he flows Fire chakra from his palm and through her form heating it up to the point her clothing and skin sizzles slightly as the cold water is evaporated leaving her skin warmed and her clothes as if they just came out of the dryer.
Viper nods and smiles a bit, "There we go, do not want you getting sick now."
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:47 pm
Prim was feeling kind of tired, no doubt it was a difficult battle. When Viper touched her shoulder she felt warmth flow through her body. It was warm and relaxing and before she knew it she was dry again. "Thanks Viper." Prim said giving him a hug. He had always been there for her and because of Viper, Prim was motivated to do what she was doing. "Yeah I don't want to get sick." Prim giggled, she had been doing so many missions and training hard getting sick now would be a setback.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:01 pm
Viper returns her hug with one of his own, he picks her up and puts her on his lap sitting side ways if allowed.
Viper makes the chair spin with them in it, he listens for her sudden reaction to the world spinning, he kicks off the ground sending them to the middle of the room as the raven ANBU whom let her in closes the door.
The two now left to spin slowly in the middle of the office, "weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Viper says in a child like tone playing around with his cousin.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:05 pm
"Viper what-" Prim laughed as he sat her on his lap. She giggled uncontrollably as they spun around in the chair. She needed this, she had not laughed like this in forever. She had her arms wrapped around Viper so she wouldn't fall out of he chair as she squealed. "VVVVVIIIIIIPPPPPEEERRRRR SSSTTTTTOOOOPPPPPP!" she yelled jokingly. Spinning was fun and she was starting to get dizzy and still laughing. She leaned her head against him as they spun around and around in the chair.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:16 pm
The chair slows to a stop with Viper laughing actually happy, he needed this as well with Echo gone, his family was the one thing that he had left in this world.
Viper sticks his tongue out at her play fully and pokes her forehead, this clone growing more comfortable at home without being bothered with war and other country events, the ANBU guarding the door taking the task of Konohagakure no Sato's safety leaving him to be at peace, something Viper does deserve after so long.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum