Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Meeting [Private, Nk] Empty Meeting [Private, Nk]

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:22 pm
Okichi, stood in the neutral borders between the sky and the fire nations. He sat in a tree, bored, waiting for something to happen, waiting for someone to come by so he could spar them, if not, then kill depending on the person. He sighed, looking around, the forest was empty. The sky above was becoming darker, the sun scheduled to set soon. He sighed, heading back to the cave he now called home which had been a few miles away from the point of which he stood.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Meeting [Private, Nk] Empty Re: Meeting [Private, Nk]

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:26 pm
Ken would step through a large forest. smiling and laughing as he stepped around and turned. The moon would glisten in the forest..and it was officially getting dark..Very dark.
Ken would step up to a hole Leading into what appeared to be a cave..Ken would step in and roll out a fireplace and sleeping bag. Lighting the fire and putting a pan with raw steak over it. Cooking it.
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:32 pm
Okichi walked, for a while. The moon was now in the sky. He saw his cave, the rocks moved away out of the door. He would begin to walk inside, smelling a fire, soon enough feeling the heat on his skin, the fire was close, he walked blindly into the nearly pitch dark cave when he turned, at a corner, the sound of a small fire, burning calmly was just around the corner. He turned his head to find someone, cooking something near the fire. He would watch, the person seemingly had not noticed Okichi yet. The body of Habee was well hidden, he hadn't revived him in time, he needed to get Habee's body and leave, to revive him soon, in case this person was a missing nin hunter, though by looking at the shadowy figure that the fire cast over the man's body it had been unlikely. He noticed a sleeping bag, the man seemed to want to stay the night. "Well.. hello there." He said, wondering why he was truly here, Okichi figured he could handle this one if he got into a fight.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:34 pm
Ken would yawn and raise his palm, A fire igniting on a ring on his index "hmm? ..oh hey. Is this your cave?...If you want we can share my steak.." Ken would stretch both his arm leaning back and falling his head unto his pillow Until rising up again with a "..Well?"
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:39 pm
He would listen, as the person offered some of his steak. Okichi had just gotten back from the place he normally had gotten food '..Well?' he heard from the person "No thank you, and yea, I guess this could be considered my cave. Although I just found it, I don't own it. Then again no one does, this would be considered neutral lands between the Fire and Sky nations." He said, as he pulled out a small apple from the pouch on his belt. The pouch normally held his weapons, but today it held a few extra things. After finishing his small sentence, he would take a bite of the red, juicy apple. The juice of the apple jumped from the small bite, and into Okichi's mouth. His mouth had slightly been flooded by the apple juice, although it wasn't that much. After chewing he had swallowed it with ease, and took another bite to repeat. "So, what brings you here?" Okichi would ask, beginning to wonder if not to kill Okichi, then why was the man here.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:41 pm
"wandering around..Fire nation, Sky nation..Who cares. what really matters is finding my family....My famiglia.." he would stare into the orange flame on his ring, As if looking into his resolve's "Ugh..Sorry to bother you, Its somewhat personal..the family thing..But if you want to ask..Feel free."..Ken would raise his eyebrow and also say "Whats your name..Anyways?"
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:45 pm
He heard the person mention why he was wandering around this area. "Ah, alright then. I'm wanderin around also, can't really go into either nation, don't really want to. And, your family?" He asked, noticing the person staring at a ring. He heard the boy mention about it, "Alright then. What's it do? Anything special besides being able to show it off?" He asked, right after the man asked for his name "and, I'm Okichi Minki."
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:47 pm
"Uhh..my family are called the vongola..And this flame isn't a showoff..Its, A persons resolve....We arnt family by blood but by...I don't know, Friendship if you so would?"
Ken would shake his head "I am supposed to be leading the current Family..The 'Boss' Vongola 11."...Ken would then raise his head and smile "But you can also call me the weakest of our lot..Failing the genin exams so much.."
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:42 pm
"Vongola, eh? Sounds like an interesting family name. And, a family not by blood.. hmm, rather strange, but alright then." Okichi would reply to what the man who called himself Ken said, though he hadn't truly known his name. "Sounds more like a kind of gang, than a family, to me anyways." He replied to him again. He then listened to him stating he was the weakest of them, due to him failing the genin exams quite a few times. "Meh, usually the strongest in the end is the weakest in the beginning," he said, not finishing. He reached into his pouch to grab a book, "least, that's what it's like in this book." The book had been the story of Naruto, how he failed the genin exams a few years in a row, and in the end became one of the strongest shinobi. "So, what's your name?"
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 pm
ken would raise a smile " Im ken vongola. " Then poking at the fire with a stick.
"it is kinda a 'Gang'...Ever heard of the mafia? or something called a deathperation bolt?" Ken would hold up a bolt. Giving off its unusual eerie feel to the cave...Red tipped, ... ken would turn and also say "whats your resolve...?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum