Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 2:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 6:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 6:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 5:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 4:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 4:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 3:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 3:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 3:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 2:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Sayomi's Experiment (Ayama and Vretyel) Empty Sayomi's Experiment (Ayama and Vretyel)

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:22 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t11739p10-time-for-a-rematch-vretyel-ayama

[Kidnapped both Genin (48 hours) ]

Sayomi looked over his handiwork, the only entrance to the cave was well hidden with undergrowth and brush, and both of his newly kidnapped victims were tied tightly with vines. Their hands and legs were bound together, and they were laid out flat against the ground.

Nobody was around, his Byakugan could see a mile in every direction, and Sayomi would be aware of anyone who came even remotely close. Sayomi knelt down next to Vretyel first, as he was the one who seemed to be the most conscious. The girl would wake up later, but for now he would start the testing on this one.

Sayomi knelt next to the boy, looking over his entire chakra network carefully with his Byakugan eyes. Sayomi would learn to memorize this, and learn the exact effect of hitting each and every one of these points on the human body. Both test subjects were highly likely to live, but if not Sayomi wouldn't feel the slightest hint of remorse. They would be the first sacrifices needed to create peace in this world.

Sayomi raised his right hand into an outstretched palm and concentrated chakra into the tips of his fingers. With this strike the procedure would begin.

Sayomi slapped his hand down into the center of Vretyel chest, emitting needles of chakra in his fingers and effectively draining his chakra to zero. The pain of Sayomi's strike would be immense, but this was only the beginning. From his observations, this one seemed to have lightning chakra, and was able to channel it to apparel and equipment as he had seen in the fight with the girl. According to Sayomi's calculations the experiments would only take about another...

43 hours, 59 minutes, and 45 seconds. There was much work to be done.

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sayomi's Experiment (Ayama and Vretyel) Empty Re: Sayomi's Experiment (Ayama and Vretyel)

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:55 am
Sayomi raised his right hand into an outstretched palm and concentrated chakra into the tips of his fingers. With this strike the procedure would begin.

Sayomi slapped his hand down into the center of Vretyel chest, emitting needles of chakra in his fingers and effectively draining his chakra to zero. The pain of Sayomi's strike would be immense, but this was only the beginning. From his observations, this one seemed to have lightning chakra, and was able to channel it to apparel and equipment as he had seen in the fight with the girl. According to Sayomi's calculations the experiments would only take about another...

Vretyel had woken up just barely to see the cave; it was dark, damp, and cold. Vretyel saw Crimson nowhere in sight, probably because the ninja would not be able to pick up the staff as it was still charged. Vretyel spent alot of thinking about how he let this happen. He was not aware of his surroundings; he was unaware of the possibility of anything of a ninja watching the spar with Ayama from a distance while he kept all of his attention on his primary target. He had used up all his chakra in defeating Ayama, a useless idea looking back now, as he had no chakra to defend against this attack. Vretyel came to the one realization that he most dreaded. Vretyel was going to die here.

I am a failure, Vretyel thought, I should have not let my guard down for a second, and when I did, I paid the price. I am going to die here because I am weak. I am the weakest ninja in the history of all ninja. I mocked Kochou so much during my training, all of my useless training, about how weak and helpless the girl was, she allowed herself to be killed, just like I allowed myself to be killed here, in this cave. For the rest of my pitiful existence I am just an experiment, nothing else matters anymore, I am a failure.

Vretyel remembered as he looked at the sky, the sky that passed overhead day after day, with nothing changing. If only I had spent time training instead of watching the stupid sky day after day maybe I would have been stronger, what is the sky going to do for me now, even in my final moments, and I won't even be able to see it one last time. Vretyel was so angry at himself, but he could not even show that, the vines held too tight that he could not move or break free.

Vretyel began to think about Justice, the justice that he had tried so hard to give to himself all the time he was training, taking down full grown trees, destroying objects, training to become the best ninja out there, for what? For nothing now, his body, his arms, his legs, his gloves, his mind, everything was willingly given to this boy, this Hyuga boy had taken him down and now he was be rewarded for all his hard work. Vretyel did not know what to think now; who would justice be given to now? Justice, Vretyel thought, Justice is a pitiful concept for a pitiful time, who is worthy of Justice, not me.

No, not the one who allowed himself to become some genins lab rat, I am not worthy of Justice or power, I am not worthy of being a ninja. I am not worthy of existence. It was at this moment when Vretyel fell, much like a rain falls from the cloud as the cloud drops its useless weight. Vretyel was useless to this world now; his only purpose, no, his only reason to exist was to watch himself die.

As the pain began to seep into each and every one of Vretyel’s chakra points he felt more and more about how he was a failure, even Kochou died a swift death, but he is so disgusting that he must be punished for his actions. Not only must he be punished, but he deserved it too, he knew that he deserved each and every one of the stabs and pricks in his body. Each stab representing the failures that he had done before his moment, leading up the most incredible failure of all.

If only he had the courage to get the book from his father, the book he knew held many of the secrets of his clan, and then maybe he would have gotten out of this. But now there was no need for that, all that mattered was the inevitability of death. He would be humiliated in the afterlife, scorned for all of his failures, and the ones he now knew would have happened even if he would not die today, and Vretyel, lying there helpless, knew that he was always a failure, is a failure now, and will always be a failure. If only Vretyel could end it right now, he would….

Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Sayomi's Experiment (Ayama and Vretyel) Empty Re: Sayomi's Experiment (Ayama and Vretyel)

Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:10 am
At first the field seemed so normal, so mundane. She could have been in what had been Grass country for all she knew. But when she turned and saw Hisoka she knew it was a dream. The cat's eyes were clear yellow, the usual slitted pupils not present. His smoky form which usually seemed so solid was like a ghost, the think black curling off him to drift across the field.

"Where are we?" she asked cautiously.

"Captive I believe, although I'm not entirely sure. With you unconscious my ability to view the outside world is limited. " the cat growled, eyeing her with his creepy pupiless eyes. Ayama sighed and sat down next to him in the grass. Stress rolled off her in waves and the previously sunny field began to cloud and grey. Hisoka leaned forward to press his head to hers as she brought her knees up and rested her head on them. How could things have gone so wrong?
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:49 am
Sayomi smiled to a little bit, both subjects weren't fighting back, they were accepting their fate. Even the unconscious one seemed to be off in a dream world now, as her chakra network was distressed but normal. The more conscious one just seemed depressed, which was the condition Sayomi preferred to work with. Hopefully they wouldn't bother speaking to him when they regained consciousness, as Sayomi disliked human contact and considered the two of them to be more experimental pallets.

Sayomi jabbed his fingers into the boy's neck, hitting a glowing blue chakra point squarely as it slowly flickered and caused the chakra in the network to reverse itself in a strange pattern. Continuing the experiment Sayomi jabbed the boy again in the shoulder, utilizing the same motion and causing the chakra to reverse flow from that point. When the chakra was flowing against eachother it began to short itself out and become unstable. Sayomi was delighted with this observation, as it meant that Sayomi could theoretically shut down an opponents entire chakra flow. This was revolutionary, but it meant that Sayomi had many more tests to do. Which points needed to be stricken? Was there a certain order to it? Was there an effect on the human body other then the chakra network? There were so many questions he needed to figure out. After striking a few more chakra points on the boy Sayomi noticed he had almost entirely drained the boy's almost entirely diminished chakra supply. Perhaps he needed time to recover before further experimentation.

Sayomi turned around and knelt next to the girl this time. She was knocked out cold, with any luck she would stay that was as Sayomi started probing her chakra network. Sayomi took a deep breath before he concentrated more chakra to the tips of his fingers, creating the Gentle Fist style needles that work to attack chakra points and organs. Upon observation a very strange "receiver" node like chakra point was located in this girl's skull. Perhaps this was a point unique to the females and not the males? Sayomi wondered what would happen if he experimented on it, and figured there was only one way to find out...

With a rise of his hand Sayomi jabbed his index finger down into the center of her forehead, expelling a burst of needle like chakra into the receiver node point and waiting to see if anything would happen.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:25 am
The pain continuedto seep into each and every one of Vretyel’s chakra points he felt more and more about how he was a failure, even Kochou died a swift death, but he is so disgusting that he must be punished for his actions. Not only must he be punished, but he deserved it too, he knew that he deserved each and every one of the stabs and pricks in his body. Each stab representing the failures that he had done before his moment, leading up the most incredible failure of all.

Vretyel weakly looked over to see that the boy experimenting on them had moved over to Ayama now, and felt another wave of failure wash over him as he watched helplessly.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:26 am
She hugged Hisoka closer, listening to the gentle purr rising from his chest. He was doing his best to comfort her, even though they both had no idea if their situation was hopeless or not. She was weak, she had lost to Vretyel and been captured by a Hyuuga. Maybe he hadn't been so far off with his comment in their first fight.

"No, you aren't weak, you're just young. We can work up and....." his voice suddenly cut off and his warmth vanished from her arms. Pain exploded across her head and with a small yelp she was brought back to the land of the living. For a long moment she lay slightly stunned. Disoriented by her surroundings and a strange feeling of… loss. Slowly as her mind cleared she realized where she was. Rolling over she spotted the Hyuuga and fury filled her, rising like a vicious tide. She bared her sharpened teeth in a vicious snarl, her slitted pupils shrinking as she let out a low growling noise at her captor. He had no idea the shit he had stepped into in capturing her.

"Hisoka I think it's time we teach this Hyuuga a lesson," she thought to her partner her snarl turning into a smirk. But then there was only silence. She blinked in shock for a moment, her smile faltering. She reached into the back of her mind, feeling around for the constant presence of her partner. But there was nothing. The corner of her mind Hisoka occupied was empty.

“No,” she whispered her face growing paler she smile dissolving, “no. No nonononononnNoNoNONONO”. She thrashed wildly, rage and terror making her irrational. Her voice grew louder and louder until she was screaming.

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?” she screamed, bucking wildly on the floor in an attempt to leap up and maul the Hyuuga, “WHAT DID YOU DO? I CAN’T FEEL HIM! I CANT FUCKING SENSE HIM! WHAT DID YOU DO?”

Hisoka was always there, always. He was her rock these days, a constant in a world that was constantly changing. She searched her mind, feeling around her bond. She could feel the bond, she could push chakra towards it. But it was blocked, something prevented her from reaching Hisoka, something prevented her from contacting him. Fear clutched her heart, pure terror made her breath catch in her lungs. She couldn’t lose Hisoka, she just couldn’t he was too big a part of her psyche. She was sure that if she lost her partner to this fucking insane Hyuuga.

She would go insane herself.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:46 am
“No,” she whispered her face growing paler she smile dissolving, “no. No nonononononnNoNoNONONO”. She thrashed wildly, rage and terror making her irrational. Her voice grew louder and louder until she was screaming.

Sayomi blinked lazily at the girl. She was speaking to him, she had interrupted his thought process. This was irritating to him, as Sayomi had enjoyed things far more when there was less yelling. What was this girl talking about? She couldn't feel something?

Perhaps that chakra point turned the target mentally unstable. This would be important to note in his observational date. Sayomi took a quick look back at the boy and realized that he had no such chakra point anywhere on his body. Unfortunately he would have to communicate with his experiment directly, to get an answer on this, which Sayomi was irritated on having to do. Sacrifices needed to be made though, even if it meant talking to some worthless filth of an experiment.

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?” she screamed, bucking wildly on the floor in an attempt to leap up and maul the Hyuuga, “WHAT DID YOU DO? I CAN’T FEEL HIM! I CANT FUCKING SENSE HIM! WHAT DID YOU DO?”

Sayomi used his hand to slam chakra needles all along her arms and legs, causing her chakra network to settle and her entire body to go numb. Having her thrash around was distracting and interrupting his ability to take observational data. That yelling was also interrupting his thought process.

Sayomi spoke quietly and quickly, trying to speak as little as possible.

"Who is him?" Sayomi rasped out the words and was surprised to hear his own voice. Sayomi hadn't spoken out loud for several months now, and had just about forgotten what he sounded like. He hoped this girl would respond soon and not talk too much, Sayomi felt out of place in social situations. If he hoped to be a profit to bring peace to the world, it would be entirely unrealistic to not have social skills. One thing at a time though, first he would learn what he needed to about there bodies. Then he could practice communicating with them. After he had gotten his necessary use out of them he could dispose of both subjects...

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:53 am
Vretyel watched helplessly as Ayama was screaming in pain, being the next rat in the boys experiment. Left here to die like a rag is left to rot when it has run its course. But what the real question was, the one that was keeping Vretyel alive just a little longer, was the dying question in the boys mind.

Who is this HIM that Ayama speaks about.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:04 am
The Hyuuga was not amused by her attempts to eat his face. Something she would legitimately do if she could only get up. He raised his hand and jabbed at what she assumed were her chakra points. She gave a small cry as he roughly shoved chakra needles into her chakra points and slowly numbness spread through her body. Despite the fact that she was telling her legs to kick they remained stubbornly limp. He had paralyzed her. She snarled again in frustration.

"Who is him?" Sayomi rasped out the words and was surprised to hear his own voice.

She froze, in the midst of an attempt to make her body move through sheer force of will. Her face drained of its color as she realized what she had shouted at him. Her greatest secret. The one thing only two living people knew about. She had never made the choice to trust Navi and while she no longer worried about him telling his hokage she would be damned if she told the bastard who had possibly killed Hisoka. She twisted and gave a snorting sound, like she was sucking back snot. In fact she was. With incredible aim she spat at the Hyuuga, the lugie arched through the air aiming for the bastards face.

“Fuck you,” she hissed, baring her fangs viciously. Yeah right, like she would tell him.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:31 am
With incredible aim she spat at the Hyuuga, the lugie arched through the air aiming for the bastards face.

The liquid splattered onto Sayomi's cheek and dripped down his chin. He picked up a nearby leaf and wiped it off, the stick substance being very irritating and he wondered why she had spit it at him. Did she not understand that her sacrifice was for a greater purpose? She should be thanking him from working to bring a greater peace to the world! This was a very strange way for someone to show respect.

“Fuck you,” she hissed, baring her fangs viciously. Yeah right, like she would tell him.

Sayomi spat back into her face instinctually, returning the disgusting lugie with a glob of his own. All she would be able to do is watch as it hurled for her face. This girl didn't realize that he was trying to bring peace to the world? How could she show him such disrespect? The only answer was that she wanted there to be war and hatred in this world. For such an indisgression she would need to be punished.

Sayomi slammed his palm into her stomach with enough force to make her cough up blood. This girl represented the filth of the world that needed to be cleansed. She was a speck of dirt in the wound of the world that needed to be washed off before healing could be done. However, before he could rid himself of this worm, he needed answers on what she was hiding.

Based on speech patterns and the "receptor" like nature of the chakra point he just hit, the girl must be in contact with some sort of spirit. She must be afraid and lashing out because she thought Sayomi killed it. In all honesty he had no idea what "he" could be, but based on the information he had Sayomi knew how to manipulate her to get what he wanted and learn more about the strange connection.

Sayomi grabbed her by the throat and raised his right hand menacingly, letting her see chakra glow at his finger tips. Sayomi followed this action up with a threatening demeanor and a psychotic smile.

"I haven't killed him yet, but if you don't tell me who this "he" is then I will."

Sayomi probably had killed the weird spirit, but based on speech patterns the girl seemed to be unsure of what had really happened. Either way, this threat would undoubtedly cause her to spill everything she knew about the strange chakra point so Sayomi could take notes. The girl seemed to have a very strong attachment to whatever it was, so the threat would undoubtedly get him what he needed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum