Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

Asukari: Endangered Animals Empty Asukari: Endangered Animals

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:06 am
Asukari was hanging around a coffee shop, completely relaxed. He was wearing his full shinobi gear, which consisted of black pants, a white shirt, and sandals. His Kunai pouch was hanging on his belt and his forehead protector hung loosely around his neck, which was practically normal because Asukari like his hair covering his forehead for some reason or the other. In his hand he had a scroll with the details of his mission. A B-rank mission, finally something challenging. Asukari stood up and headed off to the zoo to enquire about the type of animals he was looking for.
“The animals were kidnapped by poachers recently, they seemed to have always headed north with the animals. These animals are endangered species so….” The zookeeper was talking to Asukari about the animals. Asukari had only absorbed important information. Poachers, North direction, endangered animals, etc. As soon as the guy had stopped blabbering about the animals, Asukari nodded and headed north. He was going to have to ask the locals of the area about any suspicious trading. On his way to the center of town he noticed a peculiar looking building. It was big and had high walls, weird, konoha was well known for their nin, if a passing shinobi had to spot any suspicious vandalism they would act immediately. Asukari scanned the building, he realized it was built to keep things in and people out. He decided to ask the locals about this building, how long was it here, what is it for and who owns it?

“The building was there since I was little. It used to belong to a rich man who sold it to a group of thugs.” It was a passerby who had agreed on answering Asukari’s questions. She was a female citizen who was in her early twenties.
“and these ‘thugs’, could you tell me about them?” asked Asukari, he was digging up a lot of information.
“Yeah. They go around threatening people for some reason. Sometimes if you looked out at night, you’d see them sneak in and out of the building with these big boxes.” Said the woman.
“What do you think is in these boxes you speak of?”
“Well, they look kind of big and solid so they must be made to hold something heavy or something that will resist them.”
“Thank you,” said Asukari as he walked off. He planned to sneak into the property and investigate the building for any animals, who knows; maybe these “thugs” could be the culprits. He walked back to his quarters to go sleep for the rest of the day, it was going to be a long night.

Later that night. Asukari was heading towards the building. He was wearing a black loose pants, A black shirt, his forehead protector tied on his forehead, black gloves, a black mask much like kakashi’s and a black beanie. He needed to blend in with the dark and he was seen his identity would be hidden. A cold breeze whisked down the area and Asukari shivered. He knew well that his eyes was bright yellow now, he was scared, what if he got killed or kidnapped. No, he had to proceed with the mission, he was too far in so he had to go through with it. He reached one of the walls of the building. He tapped his kunai pouch. It was strapped to his left thigh, and his katana was on his back. He had no intention of using these weapons but he kept them just in case he needed it. He closed his eyes and concentrated his chakra to his feet. It was a brick wall so he had to concentrate slightly more chakra to his feet than normal. He opened his eyes and took a step on the wall. He was now walking vertically up the wall. He reached the top and scanned the other side of the wall. There was a large courtyard; Asukari noticed that there was a whole lot of something in the courtyard. It was….cages! There were cages, this must be the poachers’ hideouts, thought Asukari, and this must be where they keep their stolen goods for sale to people who want to buy these endangered animals. Asukari leaped off the wall, he was now standing in the courtyard. He could use his katana to cut open the cages but that would just course chaos. He was to return these animals without any unnecessary violence. But how does he do that? There were too many cages with a heavy load in it. So he couldn’t just take the animals by force. Maybe he could persuade these thugs to return the animals by explaining the rareness of the animals.
“I’ll get you guys back to your proper homes,” whispered Asukari as he headed into the building. He tried the door and surprisingly it was unlocked. Asukari snuck inside, he was going to find one of them and have a talk with them. He was walking down the main passage when he heard voices in a room he was passing by. He grabbed the handle and entered the room.
“hey!” said one of the guys as Asukari entered the room. “How did you get in here?”
“I’m a ninja, what do you expect?” said Asukari cockishly.” Now about the animals, what you are doing is wrong.”
“What you are doing is wrong,” argued one of the younger guys, “you’re trespassing !”
“Listen, these animals that you guys captured are endangered species. It means that there are very few of them in the world. You can’t just take them and treat them any way you please. If they die….” Asukari let his voice trail as he realized these guys weren’t listening to him. “Okay, I realize you don’t care, but at least return these animals to their habitats for your sake.”
As Asukari said this one of the men spat out the sip of beer he had taken when Asukari was talking.
“Listen kid, we made big cash on these animals, there is no way we’re going to return them! And what is this for our sake? If you tell the Anbu we’ll get you!”
“I didn’t say I was going to call Anbu, I’m a chuunin, I can handle this mission by myself. Even if that means bringing you guys in.” said Asukari calmly.
“Bwahahaha, you think this is a joke, you’re just a kid, face it you outclassed and outnumbered!” said the guy as he burst out laughing. Then all of a sudden all of them stood up and stated slowly closing in on Asukari. They may outnumber me, thought Asukari, but they don’t outclass me and I’m not unarmed.
“Listen guys, I don’t want any trouble, I just came to return the animals.” Said Asukari mockingly, with a grin. Of course they couldn’t see it because he was wearing a mask.
“I’m sorry kid, I’m afraid you know too much to be let off the hook. So I think we’re going to have to silence you PERMANENTLY.” Said one of the men.
Asukari noticed that they had a very built physique. But were they trained in any martial arts? If they were they prove a danger for Asukari but he had no intention of fighting.
“guys, I could never bring myself to fight you, it’s just too low, I’ll be abusing my power.” Asukari was mocking them, trying to make them angry so that they wouldn’t think straight. “why don’t you guys have another drink, it’ll be on me.” Asukari lifted up a beer bottle and shook it in the air. He then raised it and through it to the ground causing it to shatter. This caught the attention of the enemy and Asukari leaped onto the hall and concentrated the chakra to his feet so that he could stay there.
“Up there! On the wall!” shouted one of the men as he pointed frantically in Asukari’s direction. “Let’s get him!”
They started throwing plates and sauces and cups at him. Asukari applied handseals.
“bunshin no jutsu,” said Asukari as he formed four clones of himself. He/They split up and ran in different directions throughout the room. One headed for the door, one headed window, one headed for another window and the other broke a hole in the wall. They all ended up standing next to each other in the courtyard.
“okay guys, they don’t know we’re here so let’s make use of this time.” We free and teleport all these animals to their habitats using the body flicker jutsu. This is going to take a lot of chakra.” Said the original Asukari.

They got to work and were out of the place with the animals in no time.
“so how did you find them,” asked the caretaker of the animals.
“well, who said boys don’t ask for directions,” said Asukari with a grin.” It was however really tough to get them here, I had fainted when I was finished.”
It was a few days after Asukari had finished the mission. The man had invited him on a free tour of the forest, which Asukari gladly accepted. He needed some peaceful time outside of being a shinobi…

WC: 1537 words
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Asukari: Endangered Animals Empty Re: Asukari: Endangered Animals

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 am
Approved

+2000 ryo

and

+7JP
Permissions in this forum: