Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 6:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 6:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 5:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 7:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 2:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 6:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 5:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 5:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 5:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 2:25 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Open Session (No-Kill) Free To Join - Page 4 Empty Re: Open Session (No-Kill) Free To Join

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:48 pm
[The thing is this chakra eruption in my skin + my strength is opening your wire enought to make 3 hand seals, if not, i'll just edit and do something more fenneh :D]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Open Session (No-Kill) Free To Join - Page 4 Empty Re: Open Session (No-Kill) Free To Join

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:09 pm
[Right, this is chakra eruption from your skin, but that jutsu doesn't give you a strength buff, it just stuns targets around you. Basically, your performing a needless chakra eruption (because I'm not 2 meters away) and then using raw strength to power through unbreakable wire binding you tightly. Please either do something else, or explain how a jutsu that doesn't effect the wire gets you free]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:19 pm
Electric chakra. Metal wire, easy manipulation buff. But anyway. Wich rank is that fireball? please state your jutsus in spoiler tags
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:24 pm
[I guess your right, electric chakra would effect a metal wire, but it wouldn't create a forcefield that pushes a wire back and shocking youself doesn't improve your strength. Plus the wire is tied to the trunk of a thick tree, if you shocked the wire it still wouldn't effect me because I'm not directly touching it.

Right, sorry, its my only fire jutsu so I thought it was obvious, especially since I had my character yell it.

C Rank: Katon Ryuka No Jutsu (Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu)
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Style:_Dragon_Flame_Jutsu ]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:10 am
done edit
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:44 am
[cool, thank you]

Navi watched in awe as Evens was engulfed in his intense flames. Out of paranoia he kept scanning the field and looking around, unsure if Evens had a trap set somewhere or was baiting him in.

This was a powerful Chunin, even if there wasn't a plan he could take another blast of fire before serious damage set in. Besides, they were fighting with C-Rank Techniques only, so the fight was bound to drag on for longer.

Navi had a huge reserve of chakra left as he had used very little of it so far in this fight. He decided to blow another stream of fire, just in case Evens was really trapped and he was somehow bearing the intensity. After a few more handsigns, Navi let loose a steady flamethrower from his mouth that raced across the wire. Navi watched Evens closely to see what would happen.

Spoiler:
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:06 pm
[More fire ._.]

Evens was covered and eaten by the flame ball that hit him first, after the fire bal he rushed against Navi, seeing a flamethrower technique flying against him he began to run in a circle still running against Navi. He would run faster and faster, getting very close, still getting hit by the fire, now taking small damage, but not serious yet.
He would soon be 5 meters away from Navi and he would run against him and ive him a body slam.

Spoiler:
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:49 pm
[Dude your on fire and trying to body slam me? ]

Navi's eyes grew wide. Evens wouldn't be able to take much more of this punishment, but he was handling the intense pain and fire damage surprisingly well. His body was fully ablaze and binded together, and now with his constricted body he was attempting to move forward. Navi wouldn't need to waste any more chakra, his target was already ablaze. Evens had somehow moved with a completely constricted body closer to him.

Navi was surprised to see him coming forward at a surprisingly fast rate, considering he was entirely binded bearing through the pain of being on fire. Navi couldn't afford to underestimate Evens, he was still a Chunin, as vulnerable as he was. What are you going to do, tackle me? Navi joked to himself. The humor in his voice evaporated as Evens shuffled forward and was going in a circle around him, seemingly having the full intent of doing just that.

Navi was faster then Evens though, he could see that even without him being bound up. Navi jumped off of his tree and fled to another tree, maybe 30 or so meters away. He would maintain a safe distance from Evens the entire time. Navi watched closely as the fire continued to do increasingly serious damage to his body.

Spoiler:
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:09 pm
[Hm.. still holding the wire? you just jumped about 30 meters away...]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:20 pm
Navi wrote:Navi took the wires from his fingers and tied them around the powerful trunk of the thick tree, never letting up his tight grip. If he had to blow more fire, he would just need to hold his lips to the wire and blow down towards Evens.

I'm not actually holding the wires. Although it is true that after I retreated that far away I can't blow fire on them anymore. However, that also means you are bound to the trunk of the tree by unbreakable wires, AND still on fire from two C-rank jutsu. )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum