Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Grappling with an Inner Demon (Bijuu training) Empty Grappling with an Inner Demon (Bijuu training)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:38 pm
Nietzsche had been having a lazy day sitting by a mist-laden pond on the outskirts of the mist village. He was thinking of various ways to test his team, but wasn’t having any real luck. He never was the teacher type and every idea he thought of felt too hard or too easy. So instead he had decided to go for a swim in the small pond that he had been sitting by. He took off his shirt and stepped slowly into the pond. The water was a bit cool and bottom of the lake a bit scumy, but it felt nice nonetheless. While he sat in the water his mind drifted back and forth. He thought of the new Mizukage and what she might do with the Mist. While he was thinking about the way he wanted the Mist to be like his inner bijuu interrupted his thoughts. The Hachibi had been encroaching upon his mind more and more lately. Though this time felt different. Nietzsche felt the Bijuu had more purpose in its presence. Though he might be wrong. The Hachibi just sat in his mind for a while like it was choosing its words carefully then it spoke: “ Mizushima…have you ever wanted more power?” Nietzsche knew the Bijuu was trying to draw him into a trap somehow, but he didn’t know how. So he responded cautiously: “Well, naturally I would like more power, but I do not want to gain power only to lose my mind. Why do you ask?” The bijuu laughed a deep throaty laugh: “Mizushima, that book you read did not tell you everything about the power of the Bijuu. There is a whole different level you can still go to. This is a new cloak that will grant you unparalleled power. You will truly become a beast’s host. And mind you there is no rejecting me now. You cannot refuse me. I will force you into that cloak where you will be driven to your very limits to control me…I wish you the sincerest luck. I like you, you have guts, but not as much as I like freedom.” The bijuu’s influence in Nietzsche’s mind became overwhelming and slowly Nietzsche sunk down into the depths of the pond. Bubbles started to come out of his mouth leaving a trail as they floated to the surface.

Blackness started to close in around him; Nietzsche was losing his mind. The Bijuu was creeping into his mind and taking over. Nietzsche quickly went through the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and finally the eighth tailed cloak transformation. Nietzsche felt like he had been laid along the wayside as the bijuu poured in more and more chakra until all eight of the tails engulfed Nietzsche and suddenly all the tails morphed into one. Slowly his skin seemed to peel from his body. It was a pain like no other as he he lay at the bottom of the pond. After a minute the pool started to steam and out climbed Nietzsche cloaked in a new cloak of the eight tails. The cloak, which had engulfed Nietzsche was black with a red chakra rimming it. He was forced to all fours and started to walk like an animal. Nietzsche still felt like he was watching a movie from the back of his mind; the bijuu still had control. The Bijuu growled in Nietzsche’s head: “Now lets have some fun!” He felt as the Bijuu handed some power back to Nietzsche. In an instant he dashed a short distance into a grove of trees. The power this cloak gave him was indescribable. The Hachibi piped up again: “Now allow me to explain: there are eight tails to this cloak as well you must take my power to master them all over again. I wish you luck. Though let me tell you this cloak is unlike any you have ever seen. Allow me to demonstrate.” The bijuu took more control of Nietzsche’s mind and Nietzsche was certain that if he had not been on his guard the Bijuu would have taken over his entire mind. Nietzsche felt his mouth open and blue and red chakra balls started to form into a solid mass of a black ball. Then he felt his jaw clamp shut around the ball. Nietzsche was getting annoyed with the Bijuu, because this was his body not the bijuu’s to control: “Listen I can take it from here no need to baby me.” With that Nietzsche pushed with all his might and managed to push the bijuu back into its cage: now this power was truly his.

Nietzsche remembered that he had that odd chakra ball in his mouth and it was getting harder and harder to hold in. So he did the only logical thing and opened his mouth. What happened next was complete and utter destruction the chakra came out in a powerful ray like blast. The blast was huge. The grove of trees Nietzsche was in had been completely blown away. This was a power that came with the beast’s new cloak. It was an amazing and intriguing power, but at the same time scary. Nietzsche wanted to put this new form to the test: a test that would show the true power of the beast. He started rampaging toward the sea. There he would be able to better understand his new power. Once at the sea he let out as many of the odd chakra blasts out of his maw. For good measure he also found that the new cloak gave him better durability, though it took its toll. After a whole day of honing his new skill he was exhausted. The Hachibi had been right: it took him to his limit and well beyond, but it was well worth it. As he limped back into town he wore a grim smile. Though his body was worn down to a great extent his mind was swimming with thoughts. This new level of power would be an interesting asset. Once he arrived at home he lay down to rest for a while; it had been a long day and he was tired. (Words: 1041, +5 stamina & JP, V2 first tail gained)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Grappling with an Inner Demon (Bijuu training) Empty Re: Grappling with an Inner Demon (Bijuu training)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:05 pm
Approved, +5Stamina and +5JP, 1st tail of V2 gained.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Grappling with an Inner Demon (Bijuu training) Empty Re: Grappling with an Inner Demon (Bijuu training)

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:23 am
The boredom Nietzsche had been going through lately was overwhelming. He needed to do something. His ennui grew with each passing day. It was always the same thing: wake up, walk around town, do a petty mission or two and come home to sleep. That was why the night before he had resolved to work on training the new cloak of the bijuu that he had recently discovered. The cloak was unlike anything Nietzsche had felt; it gave him power beyond his wildest dreams, but it felt more evil than the earlier cloaks as if this form was closer to the true form of the Hachibi. Nietzsche knew that to truly train the beast to the best of his ability he would have to go to a far flung part of the island, which the Mist village sat on. Without isolating himself from humanity Nietzsche knew that he would surely be the death of an innocent bystander who would no doubt come to gawk at the wonders Nietzsche could perform with the tailed beast cloak. He planned to return to the point he trained the first cloaks of the eight tails.

In preparation for the training journey Nietzsche went into the marketplace to purchase supplies for his training. As he walked through the streets he could hear the bijuu start talking: “So…we are going on another trip? How interesting…how fun. Why are traveling again, another mission?” Nietzsche had grown used to the bijuu barging into his mind. In fact Nietzsche was able to respond to the bijuu while he paid for some bacon from the butcher: “Oh well if you must know we am going to train the last seven tails of the new cloak you showed me.” With that response Nietzsche felt the bijuu release a monstrous sigh. It was a contented sigh, which confused Nietzsche; weren’t the bijuu supposed to hate their hosts? Though the bijuu’s odd sigh was quickly cut off by his return to speech: “Very well. We shall truly see if you have the power to harness my true might. Inform me once we arrive I must rest now.” Nietzsche laughed out loud a bit, which drew the gaze of a few market goers. Nietzsche wondered if bijuu really needed to sleep ever or if the Hachibi just wanted to stop talking. Regardless he felt as the bijuu’s presence receded from his mind. As he left the market square with a supply laden pack he turned toward the city gates.

A cool mist was descending from the sky as if the very clouds were coming down. Nietzsche’s footsteps echoed down the empty street, which led to the gateway. He felt it odd that no one was coming or going from the village, not that he really cared. The lack of foot traffic meant that Nietzsche’s passage through the gates would be expedited. He quickly checked out with the village guards who sent him off with a warning to be on the look out for creatures. They said that there had been various wild animals sighted on the outskirts of the island. As he left he wondered if the animals could use some population control. Nietzsche was sure that with his new cloaked form he could easily oblige such a task. Then again it seemed rather inhumane to just wantonly hunt and kill animals especially with a power as great as the bujii’s. Nietzsche dismissed the thoughts as he started the long hike out to the training grounds. He had considered running there, but thought better of it. He wanted time to think and possible time to confer with the bijuu within him.

The path that wound out toward the far reaches of the island was shrouded in mist. Each step Nietzsche took disturbed the clean mist that once floated there. As he walked his mind wandered much like his physical body. At first his thought were comprised of more nostalgic thoughts of his parents, who were cut down in their prime and his grandfather who was poisoned long ago. The pain he felt remembering his brief time with his only family was hard. Each time he remembered them it was like ripping open an old wound and allowing it to bleed. For a while he walked in silence until the bijuu invaded his mind: “You are so…human. I am glad to not be burdened by such emotions as you are. It is a complete and utter weakness and one which all humans harbors. The only real thing that matters is strength and power.” Nietzsche found the Bijuu rather abrasive, but he had nothing better to do while he walked so he decided to indulge the beast in conversation: “Oh really you think that humans are weak, because we have feelings?” The bijuu let out a throaty laugh and then replied in a mocking tone: “Yes, you are quite perceptive. That is exactly what I was getting at.” The demon then took a more serious tone: “Your emotion make you susceptible to many things. You can be tricked and coerced with emotions. And most dangerous of all you can be become weak due to emotions. If you humans could truly harden your hearts you would be like the bijuu.” Now it was Nietzsche’s turn to laugh. Once his laughing died down he calmly responded to the bijuu: “You are truly mistaken. It is emotions that make us stronger. Perhaps even stronger than you and your kind. Without emotions we become mindless and lose ourselves.” The Hachibi sighed: “It seems we will never see eye to eye on that. Tell me one thing, I have always been curious, what drives you?” Nietzsche thought about what drove him. For a while he was silent. After gathering his thoughts for about a minute Nietzsche responded: “What drives me you ask? Well I feel it is a mix of my own willpower and my desire to protect my home village. My willpower makes me keep growing stronger and smarter while my duty to my village gives me an outlet for my strength and brains, which I gained from my willpower. I suppose it is cycle that will continually feed itself.” He heard the bijuu reply with sigh. Mid-sigh the bijuu’s presence withdrew from Nietzsche’s mind leaving him alone on the misty back roads.

At this point a slight drizzle began leaving Nietzsche rather cold as the wind now seemed to blow straight through his wet jacket. Shivering a bit he trudged on; he was almost there. The path was getting more and more overgrown as he walked down-it was a road less traveled by merchants and everyday people. This road was only known by those who knew where they were going and how to get there. Otherwise they would get lost. Finally after what felt like an eternity walking in the rain Nietzsche started to see familiar craters in the ground from hi previous training with the bijuu. As he walked over the familiar grounds the memories of his struggle to control the beast started to come back. Luckily this time it was different he would command control of the bijuu within him; this time he had the power. Taking a breath of the moist air Nietzsche felt refreshed-this was going to be fun. He then walked to the edge of a cliff looking over the sea and took a seat.

Closing his eyes Nietzsche turned to his inner world. He had not visited his inner world, but even before it came into focus something felt…different. When he did open his eyes the green meadow he had once known was a mere shadow of what it once was. The green grass that once carpeted the ground had shriveled up and died. There were also newly formed pools of what looked like black sludge. Nietzsche walked over to one of the pools and stooped down looking into the inky blackness. The pool bubbled a bit. The pool itself felt like it was pulling Nietzsche’s chakra and very life out and into its depths. As if he was drawn into the pool Nietzsche took a finger and poked it into the blackness and found that the black goo was in fact ink, but what was it doing here? Taking his finger out of the ink pool he wiped it on the dried up grass. Nietzsche was puzzled: what had happened to the once lush hills and countryside. Looking around once again Nietzsche got up and started to walk to where he knew the caged bijuu lay. Oddly enough as he neared the cage the pools of ink began to bubble more wildly and grass became more and more…black. This world had become foreign and scary.

Nietzsche neared the encaged bijuu and he could distinctly see eight shadowy tails drifting back and forth. The Hachibi seemed to be the cause of the change that had taken place in Nietzsche’s inner world. The beast’s evil had tainted the inner world, which had once been something of a paradise. Finally he arrived at the cage and looked up at the red eyes of the Hachibi. It’s features had become more defined since his first encounter with a mere shadow. Now he could distinctly see the beast’s four horns protruding from it’s head: it looked like a bull octopus thing-this was the bijuu’s true form. Despite the bijuu’s fearsome form Nietzsche had some stuff to settle with it. Mustering his courage he started his conversation with the bijuu: “Hachibi are you there? I have some questions for you.” Nietzsche was sure the Hachibi could see him, but it seemed that once the bijuu shifted it’s attention to Nietzsche that the very ground he stood on started to die. The Bujii replied rather lazily: “Didn’t we just talk? What can I do for you?” Nietzsche was felt unbalanced with the beasts odd compliance, but decided to take advantage of it: “First of all what has happened to my inner world and how can I change it back?” The Bijuu released a loud bellowing laugh that echoed across the landscape and shook the very earth. Slowly like receding thunder the bijuu’s laugh calmed and he replied: “This world is under my control. These pools of ink are part of my domain and lets just say if you cannot master my power soon enough then your inner world will cease to exist. I assure you it will be most unpleasant for you if that were to happen. Soon this world and you mind will all be mine.” Nietzsche couldn’t help laughing a bit-the concept of the bijuu taking over his body was a funny idea and it was one , which he gave little thought to. “Well my dear bijuu that is where you are wrong. I will take control and keep control of both my inner world and mind. Neither are up for grabs. I hope you understand that, because if you don’t I will make you understand it.” The bijuu remained silent for a while and then responded in a strong double voice that rooted Nietzsche in his place: “Very well it will be a match of your will against mine. Though you have very low odds of winning believe me: you have the willpower of someone who has lived for a mere sixteen years while I on the other hand have the supreme willpower of one who has steeled oneself for a millennia. You truly stand little chance. Now feel my rage!!” A pool of ink started to expand from the cage’s base. Nietzsche took that to mean the conversation was over and as the ink pool started to get closer to him he turned tail and ran. As he ran he glanced behind him and saw the inky blackness slowly creeping across the land. if Nietzsche did not start controlling his inner Bujii his entire inner world would be gone. He feared that if the inner world was gone then he himself would go mad and be taken over by the Hachibi, which was one thing he could and would never allow. Nietzsche started to release his own chakra and the grass around his feet started to turn green. Now was the time for him to take full advantage and start a counter attack. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned towards the coming sea of ink.

He stood his ground and continued to release his blue chakra. The ground around his feet continued to grow greener as it slowly came back to life. Finally there was a front of green grass and front of blackly inkness. The two opposites collided and stood at odds. Each one tried to push through, though neither one made any ground on the other. Nietzsche dug deep and let out all his chakra. Luckily the bijuu was sealed up or it’s full chakra would easily crush Nietzsche in a single heart beat. For now the two forces continued to try to make ground, but for each time the ink gained ground the grass gained equal ground elsewhere. Nietzsche could feel the anger and frustration of the caged Bujii emanating from the inky sea that was now spread before him. Nietzsche was a bit worried that the bijuu may overwhelm him, but he knew deep down that was something that he could not allow. He let loose his chakra and slowly the green grass started to beat back the ink filled pools. The bijuu let out a defiant roar and the ink pools stopped dead. The two forces had reached a deadlock. There was a bright flash of light and both Nietzsche and the bijuu seemingly stopped their struggle. For now the grassy field and the ink pools had reached equilibrium. Half of the landscape was now dominated by the ink pools and dead grass. The other half had returned to it’s old grassy state. Nietzsche breathed a sigh of relief; the bijuu’s assault on his mind had ended for now, but it left his inner world scarred and warped. He wondered how long, if ever, it would take for his inner world to repair itself. He also knew that the bijuu was not done. This attack had only been the first of many he was sure. The Bujii seemed to be gearing up for a fight to the finish. This beast would not be tamed easily. Nietzsche prepared himself to leave his inner world to commence his training with the bujii’s powers in the real world. Closing his eyes Nietzsche whispered one last taunt to the sulking bijuu: “Your attempt to take my mind was admirable; better luck next time.” As he left his inner world in the blink of an eye all he could hear was the enraged bellow of the Hachibi.

Nietzsche’s eyes shot open. He was now looking out into the azure ocean from atop the cliff. Taking a deep breath he felt the salty air fill his lungs. Last time the Hachibi had brought him into the new cloaked form so he was unsure of how to really tap into the power himself. Before with the lesser cloak it had been a matter of just pulling chakra from the tailed beast though this time he was sure it would different; it wasn’t going to get easier. Sitting cross legged he started to draw chakra from the tailed beast who responded with a roar. Slowly orange bubbles of chakra started coming off his body. Then all at once the eight tails cloak sprung up in an instant. He could feel the power surging through his body; the power of this first cloak was immense, but Nietzsche hoped to dwarf its power by mastering all eight tails of the odd black cloak of chakra. The eight tails of chakra swished behind him as he concentrated. He tried to capture all the emotions he felt when he transformed last time into that black demon beast. He recalled the feeling of weakness that was tinged with a bit of fear. He remembered how he had fallen to the bottom of the pool and was…was drowning. He recalled the air being pulled from his lungs and his throat burning and yearning for air, but not being able to breath anything, but the cool deathly water. Nietzsche felt his body explode in pain. The pain forced him to all fours. Slowly the skin underneath the orange chakra cloak started to peel off and float into the atmosphere. Under his skin appeared a pitch black cloak. So far only half his body had undergone the transformation to the new demonic cloak. The bottom half of him was black while his upper half remained normal. The green grass on which he stood started to slowly die, but he still remained in a half transformed state. He needed to figure it out fast, because slowly the eight tails that once swung around behind Nietzsche were dissolving. He now only had seven tails, with the seventh tail slowly degrading. He could feel his power draining by the second and he could hear the bijuu laughing in his head-it was enjoying his failure. Another tail gone he was now down to six. Nietzsche was getting a sinking feeling that if he did not complete this transformation before all eight tails were gone then it would be very bad for him. Though try as he might the cloak remained half way done.

Nietzsche tried to draw more chakra out of the Bujii, but it only made his tails disappear faster; he had only four tails left now. He knew he must be missing something. There was some small detail that he had forgotten. He cast back in his memory: he had been drowning, fear, death, weakness, failure, and…and power. Now it struck him: he had felt incredible power as he crawled out of that pond only a week ago. He had flet like a primal monster crawling out of a soup. That was the key he was missing: the acceptance of power. Before he had been trying to harness and bend it to his will. To truly master this cloak one must accept the bijuu’s power as ones own. As that thought passed his mind the dissolution of the tails ended and the rest of Nietzsche’s skin peeled off from his upper torso to his head. Now he was on all fours and looked like a demon on earth. His black form contrasted sharply with the whitish mist that had set in. He let out a roar that shook the very ground. A dome of chakra expanded out from him and blasted a small crater formed around him. The power this form gave him felt amazing-it felt limitless. He wanted to run this new form through its traces. Nietzsche looked out to sea and opened his mouth. Quickly small blue and red chakra balls started to come together in a mass of a black ball. Nietzsche remembered what the bijuu had shown him and he closed his jaws around the ball. The sheer mass of the ball made Nietzsche sink a bit into the ground. He did not have to wait long until the chakra in his mouth felt like it was going to burst. He waited until he could no longer hold back the chakra in his mouth and let it loose out into the sea. A huge beam of destruction seared the very water. Steam rose slowly from the water. The destruction this technique could bring was absolute-it was a truly deadly technique and Nietzsche would pity anyone who were to get hit by this attack. Nietzsche wanted a way to test this new cloak.

A thought came into his head: why not hunt down the large wild animals that had been attack travelers. This plan would allow him to both test his skill and help the village a bit. With a devilish grin on his demon like face he turned and walked into the woods. The woods were shrouded in a low lying mist. Each step Nietzsche took made steam roll off the moist ground as if his cloak burned the ground on which he stood. His eyes darted left then right. He was looking for a prey. He remembered that the reports of the beasts described that the beasts were hiding in a hollow that was a bit closer to the village than Nietzsche would like to go, but he steeled himself and made his way there. As he grew near to the hollow the very shadows crept around in circles. It was a creepy place. Despite the fact that Nietzsche knew nothing could harm him he still had shivers run down his spine. He could hear heavy breathing coming from some brush to his right. He half considered launching a beast ball blast that way, but remembered that it would be a foolish idea. If the animal or creature somehow avoided the attack would have gone on for a long ways and may endanger anyone who was innocently walking by, which was something that Nietzsche wished to avoid. So instead he stalked deeper into the misty hollow. He could feel the red evil eyes of the beasts following him. Now was the time to act he knew that. Nietzsche let out another roar that shredded the landscape around him. The roar cleared the trees and bushes around him, which allowed the seven beasts to come into focus. There were three large tigers, two monstrous bears, and two large snakes. These struck Nietzsche was odd, because these creatures should not exist; they were simply too large. The animals seemed, to Nietzsche anyway, to be summons all that remained was to draw out the summoner. The seven animals now encircled him, which was a grave mistake.

Seven black arms erupted from Nietzsche’s back. With lightning movements the arms grabbed each respective beast and squeezed the life out of them or it would have if all the animals had not been desummoned with a puff of smoke. Looking around in a wild frenzy Nietzsche spotted a figure striding through the mist-who could be so arrogant to attack a monster such as himself? The man Nietzsche saw was walking calmly out of the mist in an almost ghostlike fashion. It was down right eerie the man, as the physique suggested, held in his right hand a long sword and in the other a kunai. On his back hung a large scroll, no doubt used for summonings. As the man drew closer Nietzsche noticed more details about him like the fact that his hair was an odd blond color and that as he neared Nietzsche he put away his weapons and got out his scroll. Nietzsche almost blasted hi right then and there, but his curiosity got the better of him. He chose to wait and see what this man could do plus he was not too fond of killing people outright without justification or giving them a chance to explain themselves. The man stopped his advance and took a seat and just sat there doing nothing but reading whatever was in the large scroll that now lay before him. Nietzsche felt rather awkward just standing there with the inky black cloak on so he brought down the cloak with relative ease. With a sigh Nietzsche got up off the ground and smiled at the man who still had not even bothered to cast a lone glance at Nietzsche. Rather confused he decided to open a dialogue with him: “I must compliment you on your bravery. So who exactly are you?” The man just smiled, he appeared middle aged so there were some small wrinkles appearing on his face, but they made him appear more…disarming, but also a bit offsetting. This guy attacked Nietzsche and was now just sitting in front of him. Not wanting to be too rude Nietzsche still waited. Finally the strange man spoke up in a rather high pitched voice: “So you have a demon within you?” The man obviously asked the question rhetorically as he continued with his speech: “It seems you have delved deeply into the power of the beast, but may I ask you one thing: I see you have only one tail on that truly evil cloak. Do you know how to gain anymore power from that cloak. If not you are surely doomed to be consumed by the beast within your very soul.” Nietzsche looked at the man and thought for a second or two then responded: “How do you know about my struggle with the tailed beast?” The man gave another smile and looked out thoughtfully at a large tree that grew in the hollow: “Yes I know of all your struggles, yes all, there are other like you. The tailed beasts have been scattered again. It is the duty of my family to help people like you. My job is to help you harness your power before you and other like you become dangerous to the world. I guess you could call me a keeper of the peace, but I digress. So how may I help you?” Nietzsche chuckled: was this guy for real? How could this guy possibly help him? Regardless he knew he should try to take advantage of anything or anyone who could help him: “Yes, as you noticed I can only bring myself up to one tails with that new weird cloak. How would you suggest I get past this roadblock?” The man laughed and laughed for a whole minute: “This is a problem many like you have encountered. The tails of this cloak especially for the eight tailed beast within you are complicated. They cannot be activated by sheer will and lust for power. The tails will only activate when you are under stress. That is why your training methods for this cloak have gotten you hardly anywhere, save for activating the first tail, which mind you is a feat in itself. Luckily I am here and can help apply plenty of stress to bring out the other seven tails of your cloak. Now please defend yourself and remember that the only way you will not die is by going through your tailed beast transformations. Also may I mention that I will not be using the low level summons I used last time; this time it will be different. Now go stand over there and prepare yourself if you can.”

Nietzsche gave him an odd look, but figured that he mine as well duel this man. No point in passing up a good opportunity. Plus something about this man gave him good feeling though he was not sure why. Walking to the other side of the clearing Nietzsche turned to face the man, but to his surprise the man was already perched in a tree. The man had two bloody palms raised in preparation to summon something from his scroll. The summoning technique looked very odd. Nietzsche started his transformation just as the man’s palms impacted on his scroll with a poof of smoke. Nietzsche rose in his eight tailed first transformation form. He then squared off whatever that man had summoned; whatever it was still shrouded in summoning smoke. Nietzsche stood ready for whatever may come out of the ominous smoke. After a couple more seconds of waiting a large arm shot from the smoke. The arm looked like it was covered in a thick fur. The entirety of the beast came into view: it looked like a wolf that could stand on two legs-almost like a werewolf. It stood seven feet tall and had pitch black eyes with no pupils; just blackness. The beast was certainly intimidating, but Nietzsche showed no fear and charged in right after it. The beast just sat there and allowed Nietzsche to drive a punch clear through the beast’s stomach, but surprisingly the beast did not desummon. The man who summoned the wolf thing started talking: “Now see if you will not go into your demonic cloak I will make you go there. This is a special summon that will sap your chakra until you can not hold back that cloak. Now this will be quick and then you will face me. Wolfsbane go!” The wolf creature Nietzsche’s fist was stuck in grabbed Nietzsche and rendered him immobile. Soon enough he started to feel the drain of chakra. His version one cloak was slowly disappearing, but so was his skin. It was peeling off at an alarming rate. Underneath was the black chakra armor. Nietzsche was now in his full form: The eight tailed demonic cloak. Finally once Nietzsche felt all his own chakra gone he felt the power the godly power of the Hachibi. The wolf that was draining his chakra desummoned and the man who summoned it stood up- Nietzsche wondered if he was going to fight this man one on one, which would make for a nice change.

Nietzsche now stood on all fours at the base of the tree the mysterious man sat in. The eight tails of the cloak all drifted behind him. The man’s body started to deform and morph into a more wolf like form. His snout elongated, fur erupted all over his body and his eyes turned a deadly yellow. This man was indeed a monster much like Nietzsche was. Nietzsche could also feel the huge spike of chakra coming from the once humble man. Nietzsche was reluctant to make the first move, because his last attempt at one hitting this man and his summons resulted in him being trapped. The wolf man wasted no time whatsoever in launching his first attacks. The first attack came once the wolf man jumped from the branch on which he once sat and aimed a drop kick right for Nietzsche’s head. Had Nietzsche not had the new cloak he surely have been dead then and there. Luckily with the new cloak augmenting his speed Nietzsche was able to just barely sidestep the bone crushing blow. He also had no time to react to the sideswipe that knocked Nietzsche clean into a tree, which was followed by a claw aimed straight for Nietzsche’s head. Nietzsche was a bit taken a back by the first blow that knocked him into the tree; it had been an powerful attack like none he had never felt before. He had just enough time to dodge the claw that came right for his head, which as a consequence allowed Nietzsche to roll free and have the wolf man’s caw get stuck in the tree where Nietzsche’s head once lay. Taking full advantage of the Wolf man’s temporary immobilized state Nietzsche took to the offensive. He picked up one of his black chakra clad claws and fired an elongated arm right at the wolf man who was promptly knocked off his feet and pinned to the tree; Nietzsche had control now and he did not plan to relinquish it anytime soon-this battle would be his. With the wolf man now in his grasp Nietzsche began to squeeze, but the squirming of the Wolf man stopped him. The wolf man’s hair all of a sudden spiked out and in fact destroyed the hand, which bound him. Nietzsche was rather taken a back by this; nothing had ever broken through his chakra arm, but this man had done it without breaking a sweat. Nietzsche knew he had one last move left that would win him this fight in a heart beat, but it would take a second, which was something he did not have. The wolf man was on him on an instant and the two engaged in a vicious taijutsu fight. Though the fight was not a normal one: it was one of beasts and demons. Both of them looked more like two tiger dancing a tango of death. In between strikes and swipes Nietzsche wove a few basic hand seals for the substitution jutsu. All movement from him ceased and the wolf man land a quick succession of five hits that shredded the log that Nietzsche had substituted with. The real Nietzsche watched from a tree and already had a ball of condensed chakra in his mouth. Once the wolf man finished the last slash on his substitute Nietzsche unleashed a stream of complete and utter destruction. The speed at which it came from his mouth there was no chance for the would man he would be at best fatally injured.

The dust slowly settled and to Nietzsche’s surprise the wolf man still stood. The man was surrounded by a green sphere that had somehow shielded him from any harm. Though now the man returned to his normal middle-aged form with a smile on his face. Nietzsche felt that the battle was over so he deactivated his cloak. Nietzsche felt the power leave his body as he made his way make to the man. The man started talking immediately: “You have done well. It seems you have mastered that new cloak form to the highest degree. Had I not used my own forbidden jutsu I would have been dead. It was a clever trick you used there. You will be a fine host for the eight tails. Just do not allow it to fall into the wrong hands: it is a blessing and a curse.” Nietzsche laughed a bit and responded: “Well I have only you to thank. I don’t really know who you are, but you really helped.” The man smiled a bit: “No, no, no, you have it all wrong. I merely prompted what was already there. It was all you who unlocked that power. You are truly skilled. Do not waste that skill…ever. Now I must really go now. Please do not ask my name or try to find me for it will be in vain.” Nietzsche bowed to the man. Once he rose from his bow the man was gone and a heavy mist had set in. Nietzsche was mystified: who was that man? He respected the man’s wishes, but still curiosity ate at his insides. At this point though a huge wave of fatigue washed over his body and he collapsed into the mist and fell into the darkness of his interior.

Nietzsche heard the familiar deep laugh from the bijuu within him. His eyes slowly opened and he found himself back in his inner world. Except now the inky pools had gone and the grassy fields were yet again stretching as far as the eye could see. Nietzsche found himself sitting in front of the bijuu’s cage. The bijuu started talking: “So, you have even harnessed the power of my demonic cloak? You never cease to surprise me. Though there is even yet another stage you can go to. You can transform into my true form, which if I do say so myself is easily better than your feeble form. Mind you will have to face me in outright battle at which point I will take your body, but if you do manage to you will know unlimited power and freedom. I have one question for you though: Will you pursue more power?” Nietzsche was in shock: there was a whole other level of power he could go to. To be able to transform into a bijuu would be a force to be reckoned with. Though fighting a bijuu would be a dangerous battle that would test all his abilities, but it seemed well worth it: “So how would I go about harnessing this last stage of power?” The Bujii grinned a large toothy grin-it was an evil grin, a power hungry grin: “You must travel to a far away island near the village hidden in the sky. Once there you must sit in the falls of truth. Then you will duel me. That is where we will settle who controls this body. Goodbye for now, I hope we will meet each other on the field of battle soon.” The Hachibi then let out a huge roar, which sent Nietzsche back to the ground of the misty hollow.

Struggling to his feet Nietzsche reflected on what had just happened: he had been offered more power right after a mysterious man had helped him to unlock one of the greatest powers on the face of the earth. Nietzsche really questioned whether the man who had helped really existed or did it happen all in his head. Though really it did not matter, because he was still able to unlock the power of the bijuu’s demonic cloak. For now he just wanted to go home. He was still tired, but he had at least enough energy to make it back to his house. During the battle his jacket had blown into a tree without him noticing. Going to retrieve it he found that there was a scroll in it’s left pocket. The scroll was sealed and informed him to not open it until he returned to the mist. Shrugging Nietzsche put the scroll back in his pocket and pulled on his jacket. He then began his trip back to the Mist. He was forced to take the long country road back. Oddly enough the mist continued to shroud the ground. It had hung around for an entire day. Even now as twilight fell over the land. The mist had a magical property of transformation; it transformed the once bleak country road on which Nietzsche walked into a beautiful wonderland. Though the beauty was marred, in Nietzsche’s eyes, by the hustle and bustle of the town as he neared the gates. It had been so peaceful walking down the road by himself, as if he had been in a entirely separate world. The world he was now returning to felt dirty drab and busy. Nietzsche knew he would have to return to the dull roll of a village ninja who was sworn to protect the village of the Mist from any harm. As Nietzsche was waiting in line to pass through the city gates the Hachibi began to prey on his doubt. The bijuu sent images of the Mist burning to the ground and of the innocent villagers being executed. As these images flashed through Nietzsche’s head the Bijuu’s crushing double voice sounded throughout his head: “Why not leave right now? You can sever all ties! Do it! Do it now! Think how free you would be: you the host of the eight tails. No one would be able to hold you back…no one.” Nietzsche sighed drawing the stares of a few elderly folks nearby-the Bijuu was desperate now. “Well as interesting as that sounds…I don’t really wanted to be labeled a criminal. The only reason I would defect from the Mist was to help it-if that makes sense.” The bijuu let out a growl and left Nietzsche to himself again. It still amazed Nietzsche how no one could hear the roars and growls of the Bijuu; in his head they were earsplitting.

The line into the village progressed and Nietzsche was granted entrance in the village hidden in the Mist. He took the shortest route possible back to his home: over the roofs. Despite being tired he made it home in good time. Pushing open the door the familiar mess of a house Nietzsche lived in came into focus. Nietzsche let out a breath that he felt like he had been holding in since he left to master the demonic eight tails cloak. Taking a seat at his small kitchen table he removed the scroll from his pocket and opened it. At first it seemed the scroll was blank, but then small print appeared in the center of the scroll, which read: “Apply Chakra”. Nietzsche placed his right hand on the scroll and started releasing a steady flow of blue chakra into the scroll. Slowly writing and an image appeared on the scroll as if hidden by invisible ink only activated by chakra. Upon looking closer Nietzsche saw that the image was in fact a map of the nations. There was an “X” marking a point off the land of lightning. The text informed Nietzsche that there he would find the island where he could master his inner Bijuu; that mad bit easier; Nietzsche though he was going to have to go hunt down such an island. Maybe sometime in the future he would make a vacation trip out of searching for the island. For now though he would have to live the life of a shinobi of the Mist, not the host of the mighty eight tails. Luckily he had kept it rather close to the vest that he had the eight tails within him so not many people knew and he intended to keep it that way. Throwing the scroll onto a crammed bookshelf Nietzsche made his way to the bathroom. It had been a long day and he was tired. All he needed now was a shower and a nice bed, which was exactly what he had. Stepping into the shower his mind wandered a bit. He remembered his team and how he had promised them ramen. Maybe he would go treat them to that soon- Nietzsche needed some normalcy in his life.

After soaking in the warm water for what felt like an eternity, but in reality was only ten minutes Nietzsche got out and pulled on some clothes. He then made his way into bed and slumped onto it not even bothering to pull the covers over his body. Despite his body being completely fatigued his mind raced. He could access power that no other human on the planet could use. He could destroy cities or save lives. The only real question was: How would he use this new power for good or for evil? That defining question would have to be put on hold, because for now Nietzsche was tired. As he drifted involuntarily to sleep his last thoughts were of his new power. The curtain of night dropped over the village as everyone slept and for now all was well.
(Words: 7074, The last seven tails of V2 cloak gained and +35 JP)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:13 am
Approved you crazy typey person ._.
You get stats also unless you have already maxed out, if you have you can sell them for an exchange rate of 1ryo per stat.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum