Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 6:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 9:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Today at 1:53 amHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 1:21 amJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 12:13 amToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 11:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 11:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 10:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 10:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 10:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 51%
68 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Help Village Part 1 Empty Help Village Part 1

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:30 pm
Ganki had just woke up from his bed, it was early in the morning. He had just gotten his mission yesterday about how he was to patrol the village, to find out who was doing all the littering around the village. But to Ganki this wasn’t new to him, before he had gotten this mission he had already started to notice that there was a lot of trash laying around the streets of Kumogakure. Every day there would be piles of soda cans and mountains of unused napkins. Ganki could understand the empty soda cans, but he could grasp the fact of somebody discarding unused napkins (brand new), without doing it on purpose. That is one of the main reasons why Ganki took this mission, to find out who was making all the mess around the village. With that Ganki then got out of bed and put his normal cloths on, he didn’t see the need to bring any weapons since this was just an investigation mission, or so he thought while also forgetting to wear his cloud headband. After that, Ganki then took off to the village market to ask around if they have seen anyone purposely dump garbage around the village. Ganki had wondered around the village for quite a while, asking people if they had seen anyone littering. But no one seems to know who’s doing all the littering, but food shop seems to complain about missing napkins. Moments later, after Ganki was cleaning up some of the garbage around the market, something caught Ganki’s attention over by the ally. Ganki saw a little boy carrying a big gray bag head for the alley. “Hey you stop right there!” Ganki yelled, but he couldn’t get the boy’s attention due to all the villagers talking in big crowds in the market area. Ganki then ran towards the alley to see if he could find the kid, when he got there he saw the kid but that was not all that he saw. Ganki happened to catch the kid opening the large grey bag, the bag happened to contain trash but mostly stacks of napkins. “So you’re the one who seems to have a fetish with napkins huh” Ganki said, as he got closer the little boy seemed a bit timid and scared. Ganki then looked at him again, seeing the fear from his eyes, Ganki then extended his hand in a form of an offer to help calm the boy and greet him properly. “Um I’m sorry about all that toughness, im not really like that. I’m Ganki, what’s your name. The boy then seemed to relax and reach for his hand, then out of now where the little kid kicked Ganki in his shin, stunning him for the moment. Ganki yelled in pain as the kid took off, “that little punk” Ganki said as he recovered from the sneak attack. But he was still fast enough to catch the boy, Ganki thought to himself. As Ganki was chasing after the kid, Ganki used his (Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique to intercept the kid by appearing in front of him. When he did, he then tackled the oncoming kid and held him down to the ground. “Ok you little brat, why are you throwing all this trash around the village, don’t you know that people need those napkins to eat” Ganki said as the kid was struggling to get out. The kid yelled at Ganki about how Ganki couldn’t tell him what to do since he too was a kid. “Hey well I got news for you “He said as he got up off the kid. “ I’m a Chuunin so you better answer me before I take those napkins and ram it up your…” Just before Ganki could finish his sentence the kid took the chance and made a run for it towards the entrance of the alley, with Ganki running after him. But, just before the boy reached the market he took the bag full of napkins and flung them in the streets and ran left away from the crowd. As soon as Ganki reached the market he was stopped by two ninjas. One of them happened to be the one who gave Ganki the mission. “Move out of the way, I found the guy who’s doing all the littering. The ninja who gave Ganki the mission said “Yea so have we, it is shame to find out that one of our fellow ninjas have been treating our village with such disregard of the trash rules.” Ganki couldn’t believe that he was going to get pinned for being the trash dumper. “But… but didn’t you see the kid run away, it was him Ganki said. The ninja replied while pointing his finger at Ganki “No, we see you…” he retorted with the other ninja nodding his head in approval. With that said, the ninja’s ordered Ganki to finish up the mission by cleaning up the trash around the market area. Ganki had no choice but to finish clean up the garbage around the village. It was now late in the afternoon; Ganki was done cleaning up garbage in the market and started to head home. Ganki couldn’t forget about the boy who got him into this mess, “if I see that little boy again, I’m going to pay him back… in full”.
wc/ 898
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum