Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kage
Kage
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Up and running (private) Empty Up and running (private)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:00 pm
Kage had just got done healing from his wonds. some of his body was still bandaged up but he was alive. Kage made his way out of the hosbitle and stood out front. Kage had still yet to meet his new team members. Kage looked at the sky and smiled. it would be a full moon tonight.
Bisquit_Boys
Bisquit_Boys
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25

Up and running (private) Empty Re: Up and running (private)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:28 pm
Wandering through Konohagakure, the short figure of Kaien could be seen with Shirayuki attached to his shoulder. She meowed happily as they made there way to the hospital, though that was simply because she was reacting to the cat nip. Kaien had given it to her a while before so she'd behave. That and she practically begged the Genin for her favorite snack. Now she was staring at everything as if she'd had to many drinks.

"Do you see all the mice Kaien?" Shirayuki asked, waving her paw around lazily. "I want to catch a mouse. Give me a mouse Kaien." Kaien ignored his partners ramblings as he found himself standing in front of the hospital. This was where he was supposed to meet one of his teammates, though he had no idea what he'd look like.

Scanning the area, Kaien's eyes would fall on a teen standing by the hospital. He seemed to be waiting for someone, which was good. This might have been the one Kaien was teamming up with. Approaching the male, Kaien would blush a bit in embarracment. "Excuse me," Kaien said shyly. "Are you...K-Kage?"

When there was no answer, Kaien blushed and shyed away. This wasn't the one he was looking for. "I'm sorry," he said, bowing and running.

Last edited by Bisquit_Boys on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I got bored waiting...)
Kage
Kage
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:30 am
Kage cocked an eyebrow at the boy as he asked his name then
bowed and ran. Kage wasn’t really to confused but was curious about what the
boy wanted him for. And how he knew his name. Kage stood up and ran quickly to
intercept the boy. Soon Kage cut in front of him and put out his hand,
symbolizing ‘stop’ “yes, I am Kage. Why?” Kage said nicely.
Bisquit_Boys
Bisquit_Boys
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm
Stopping midway, Kaien would blush in embarracment as he realized that he had the right guy. "Sorry," Kaien said, bowing. "I didn't know." Getting up, Kaien would take out a piece of paper and show it to Kage. It was his id. "My name is Kaien Neko," he explained, putting away the paper. "I-I'm one of your teammates."

Blushing, Kaien was about to shake Kage's hand when he felt Shirayuki poking his head with her paw. "Kaien," she said lazily. "Look at all the fishy cats. Don't you see the fishy cats." Looking up, Kaien would see nothing but air. She was hallucinating again. Remembering Kage, Kaien would hold out his hand for him to shake. "Nice to meet you," he said quietly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum