Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 5:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 4:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 4:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 3:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Yurei's Notes  Empty Yurei's Notes

Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:27 am

Yurei

Yurei sat at the fountain side, splaying out the bit of parchment he’d managed to purchase, He could smell its age. It was nearly intoxicating, and it carried with it an air of nostalgia. What sat behind him was a figure carved from stone. Etched in what made its head was the face of a woman, a headband displayed on her forehead. A memorial of some kind, though Yurei could not make out the symbol she adorned. The statue seemed to be old enough to have been erected during the Fourth Great Ninja War. Age seemed to have taken it in its grasp, but Yurei could still see the craftsmanship put into it. The soft, rounded features. The thin but strong face. Water flowed around her, swirling, suspended, in the air as if captivated by some sort of jutsu. If it had been constructed to do so, decades upon decades of steady chakra output had kept it in place. 

Yurei studied it only a moment longer before returning his eyes to his parchment. With the flick of his wrist, his brush fled his sleeve and came to his hand. He dipped the utensil into his ink, and the Uchiha began to write. 

Everlasting flame
In each, our ready hands 
Willing to receive
But not to understand

Now my hand is yours
And yours extend to mine
But you snuff mine out
It’s not what you divined

Yurei examined the words, looking up and down the parchment. He sighed, grasping its ends with his fingers, and tearing at the borders. Folding the scrap parchment, he placed it in his robes and flattened what remained onto the pool’s wall. 

Entry 97:

I believe we’re nearing our end here in Forest Country. The bingo book for the area is almost clear aside from common household chores. I respect the little things, but we can’t stay here much longer for fear of being discovered. Damon’s asleep, but we have a long road ahead of us. 

I’ve noticed something, working with the villagers here. Most are superstitious, and most of my interactions with them have been indirect - either by action or a consequence thereof. Using the transformation technique, Damon and I have blended in with the common folk before, but I think it’s time to be amongst the people once again. If these are whom I wish to help in the end, I need to know all about them.
----------------------------
WC: 404
Claiming: 3 stats to Chakra = 100, 1 stat to Vigor = 61
Finishing off Unbound Destiny from this threads 5000/5000
Deducting 25K Ryo = 3K left
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Yurei's Notes  Empty Re: Yurei's Notes

Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:57 am
Approved