Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events

Guest
New PM's : 0
Post Count
342
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Suika Yuki [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Niko Kazan [Trial Admin]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]
Arantima [Trial Mod]
Yuri [Trial Mod]

Approval Staff:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff


Log in

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE


Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Threads


Top posting users this week
21 Posts - 24%
13 Posts - 15%
10 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 9%
5 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
Word Counter

Spilling the Tea [Summit]

+5
Souji
Mizuki Ohta
Satoru Jugo
Ichigo Sato
Ishimaru Shinkou
9 posters
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Kazekage
Kazekage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 271150
100%

Spilling the Tea [Summit] - Page 4 Empty Re: Spilling the Tea [Summit]

Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:29 am
The next moments were a blur at best, the exact second she heard the hands of the Mizukage clap together to form hand seals she dropped the cigarette she held so carelessly between her fingers to begin forming her own set of hand seals. Of course this was all with the fluid motion brought to her by bodily desecration - which activated at the exact moment the Mizukage’s hands clamped together to begin with - her hands to her forearm became black and her one natural eye transformed, though her gaze had been fixed on Souji’s legs that stood ahead of her by 12 meters during the last exchange words - turned pure crimson and ringed with a thick black ring. The surge of power was intoxicating as she was finally able to use her created ability, adding +90 to speed and vigor. She would drop the cigarette and bring her hands together, speeding through the 8 hand seals before the breath of smoke was out of her lungs from her final drag - instead of a harmless smoke of irritation to the eyes she released a thick cloud of mercury that exuded from every pore. Blocking sight, including Byakugan vision, and any external sense aside from her innate ability to determine the placement of those in the haze  would be made null - the tech moved at 215 speed and power. Moving 4 meters to the right closer to the corner furthest away from the hostile pair after the tech was enacted and their vision was impaired, all the while ensuring that she never left the confines of her Mercury Mist.

Her hands would never stop moving even as her Mercury Mist began to spread, her left hand brushing over the back of her right momentarily as she moved - Absorption Seal placed successfully. The bubble of absorption would spread out at 135 speed and the moment the wolves sent by Murata would hit the bubble they would be debuffed by 50 power. Once more, she would never stop forming her seals, her position within her mist preventing anyone, even Souji, from seeing her as she formed them. The moment she was done with her latest set of seals she would activate her Assimilating Aura, the hand seals just prior having been to activate her Ninjutsu Amplifier to bring it to 250 Speed and Power. Once more, even as she did this, she continued to fly through more seals, this time to activate her Absorption Chains, all 6 of which would erupt from her body at different points. With the unique sensory granted to her by her Mercury Mist, Mizuki would pinpoint both Travin and Murata (provided they were within the mist), and would send some of her chains after them. 

Two chains headed for Murata and two headed for Travin - at Murata was one arched to pierce her chest while the other was only a little lower, a half meter and two feet to the right in case she moved; Travin’s was also placed accordingly though his second chain was aimed for his left with the same parameters - assuming the two would move away from the other when blindness overtook them - if not the chains would aim to hit their main bodies at speed and power of 215. Regardless of whether Travin and Murata entered the mist, one lone chain would venture toward Souji with less ill intent, grasping him gently enough to impart a seal on his shoulder without so much as injury - the Telepathy Seal - the first message that came into the mind of the young Hyuuga was a screamed “RUN, get out NOW. Do not look back, do not stop, get out immediately. The door is 4 meters behind you, LEAVE.” The mental growl was not motherly or kind, it was an order, for if he stayed she would not be able to assure his life. As the chains worked their way through the mist she worked her way through one final string of hand seals in hopes that one of those chains would reach her target - holding the final seal until she was sure she had grasped her target. With one last chain at her disposal she held it perched behind her to pierce the glass and eject her from the confrontation if things turned further south than they had thus far.

Jutsu Activated:
All Actions made at +90 Speed and Vigor at full power.
AP - 1950
Bodily Desecration - 50 AP
Mercury Release: Depriving Mist [V7] - 100 AP 
Seal of Absorption V7 - 75 [placing and activating simultaneously] +10 AP One Handed Hand Seals
Ninjutsu Amplifier V7 - 70 AP
Assimilating Aura [Restricted] V7 - 100 AP 
Absorption Chains [V7] - 100 AP [6 Chains] + 40 AP for Chakra Chain Familiarity, 1 chain used, 1 poised to use.
Telepathy Seal [V7] - 40 AP

Skills:
Chakra Chain Familiarity - noted above
[V7] One-Handed Seals -  noted above
+ 107 AP for contact with Souji Hyuuga

End AP - 1472

Satoru Jugo, Guren Chinoike, Enishi Kurosawa, Souji, Murata and Shin like this post

Cole Yuki
Cole Yuki
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Ryo : 500
100%

Spilling the Tea [Summit] - Page 4 Empty Re: Spilling the Tea [Summit]

Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:24 am
Travin watched as the chakra flared in both the Kazakage and her guard, as well as the Mizukage from her Display of Power. Something that he was familiar with and knew that they were on the same side, allowing him to quickly brush the effects off and ignore it for the most part. Travin would take a few steps, still waiting for the order to attack, getting 4 meters closer to the windows, and food side of the rectangle room. With the Kazakage by the window and now only 8 meters from Travin in this 15 meter by 8 meter room. Placing Souji still by the table that everyone was sitting at, on the far side of the room from the door that the food carts were placed on. Travin would be towards the center of the room, 8 meters to the windows and 7 meters to the wall next to the meeting table, but would only be 2 meters from the wall behind him. 


His Seigan telling whenever any chakra was being used thanks to the flares. The moment that Murata’s chakra flared to use Minds Eye of the Kagura Travin would activate his own jutsu. Thanks to where he was standing and the size of the room, everyone could clearly see him and there was no way inside the room to be more than 10 meters from his position. Activating his Genjutsu Binding on both Souji and Mizuki. The jutsu would paralyze the three of them if not stopped somehow, and would take effect the moment just before Murata’s hand came together, making a clap to form hand seals. 

If Genjutsu Binding was successful, Travin would wait and watch as Murata’s wolves bit and tied down the Suna duo. If not, he would be ready with Slither to defend himself.


WC-302 TWC-2002

AP=1137
-10 for Seigan activation and 10 for past 2 posts
-30 for Genjutsu Binding 77 power
AP=1087

Murata likes this post

Souji
Souji
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 23350
100%

Spilling the Tea [Summit] - Page 4 Empty Re: Spilling the Tea [Summit]

Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:26 am
The Byakugan, also known as the All-Seeing eye did not miss a thing — not a influx of chakra, or the flexing of one’s muscles as they moved. He acknowledged his mother off twelve meters to his left at the window, her back pressed against the glass as her eyes were apathetically focused on him, his lower legs to be more precise. Not even bothered to look at the Mizukage, or her guard. Souji noted the gradual shucking of the oddly dressed wizard, Travin as he moved towards a better spacing of the 20x20 meter room. The Seigan was equipped with the ability to see chakra, that was for sure, but it was not on the same level as the Byakugan — one of the infamous three of Doujutsu that was descended from the Ōtsutsuki Clan. The strongest of Doujutsu when it comes to chakra sensory and detection of all three eyes, Rinnegan, Sharingan and finally Byakugan. What it lacked in offensive and perhaps defensive, it made up for in support. 

Souji did not need to see flares of chakra which would be a clouded spike of chakra to determine when someone was readying a tech for use. He could see it manifesting from their very core along the circuits like a map. He noticed it from Murata and even Travin, but also his mother. Souji, arrogant and boastful, waiting to see what came from this attempted took a step back four meters, but found himself unable to. His eyes would noticed the chakra of Travin flowing through him. “Genjutsu?” He would think to himself, catching him immediately as it build within Travin, however it only caught Souji where Mizu was unbothered as she was responding to the movements of Murata. 

It took Souji no time to break the Genjutsu with a mastered release. By the time that was broken, basically as soon as it was applied the room was submerged in darkness. Not even the eyes of the Byakugan could see what was taking place beyond it. Such a vexing jutsu he would think. Immediately after there was a tug at his left shoulder, and the voice of Mizu would rush through his mental. She ordered him to leave this place and to not look back, imparting to him precise information of the door behind him. He couldn’t disobey and without thinking he recalled the amount of steps to take inter he was before the door as he back tracked at full speed four meters. What was this? The waitress that came to the door with Mizu’s mousse did not close it after she left from what she saw. Thus Souji was capable of running out of the room, still within the mist due to its range. Shifting to the left a max of 90 degrees he would turn and dash down the hall and out of the mist range and unbeknownst to him out of the range of Murata’s pending attack to pin him down. He would meet with the window at the end of the hall that was another 28 meters down due to the rooms being 20x20 meters and there were two rooms side-by-side on this floor. 

Relinquishing his seal in his left hand priorly made he would come to the casement windows and open them with a mere push. From there he would apply chakra to his feet and hop out of the window to the side of the hotel and rush down at full sprint until he was at the ground. There he would disconnect from the side of the building as he was now within the blood puddles that poured from the sky earlier to his escape. 

Souji wanted to turn back, but all he could hear was his mother telling him not to. So he didn’t…. A tear of heartbreak for abandoning her would drop from his left eye. As he rushed, zigged and zagged through the streets and alleys to exit this place. He would leave with one thing on his mind… Kiri made the first move. 

[TWC: 2,469]

NE Stacks: 5/5 (Including the joint topic for observation)
Byakugan: 5 AP 
Limitation Removal [Restricted]: 50
Tree Climbing/Surface Walking Technique v7: 5
Genjutsu Release [M]: 30 + 47 AP 


AP Gauge: 1930 -> 1793 -> 1686 (Mizu’s Chains)
Health:
 290 -> 280 (VE Effect)

[Potential Exit]
Will make claims afterwards if the exit is not interrupted
Murata
Murata
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryo : 97535
100%

Spilling the Tea [Summit] - Page 4 Empty Re: Spilling the Tea [Summit]

Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:51 am
Travin seems to be perhaps caught by surprise by the abrupt beginning of the fight. The timeline is too tight for him to move further than a few steps. This places him out of range of Mizuki when Murata begins her handseals (what prompts him to cast his Genjutsu) - however, Souji remains within its range at nine meters, and with his Byakugan active. Travin's genjutsu trigger being the sight of his body alone, Souji is ensnared by its effects and locked in place for that instant before he recognizes and breaks it.

The room is as such. A comfortable meeting lounge, twenty meters by twenty meters, with the table slightly off-center, skewed two meters or so towards the wall across from the windows. Red and blue dance in the air as the bloody rain outside and Murata's aura dance with the late dusk and city lights outside. Mizuki begins twelve meters from Murata, and Souji stands six meters from the Mizukage, having been three meters behind Mizuki when she sat at the table. He is four meters from the door behind him.

A memory flits through Murata's mind from Souji as her Ninshu connects them. A school she doesn't recognize, impressed-looking teachers. Hands, small, clutching a hitai-ate carved with a leaf. Pride in a job well done.

Mizuki weaves eight seals and Murata ten at matching speeds - Mizuki finishes first by a hair, but the difference is negligible. As soon as Murata sees the strange mist begin to spill from Mizuki's mouth, her right hand clutches around Samehada, drawing chakra from it, and her left weaves further seals one-handed as she moves at her breakneck pace. She decides to position herself at the very leading edge of the expanding pack of wolves (still using it as her movement), more confident in her own abilities to handle this strange mist than her pack's. Tiger, boar, snake, dragon, monkey, and bird - the Lion Hawk. The looping blue blaze of her chakra cloak shifts, a blaze of spectral feathers erupting from it and consuming her blade.

The mist begins spreading at 215 Speed. Mizuki begins moving directly right along the window as soon as it engulfs her - about a meter of its movement, herself moving at a speed of 210. Her next techniques begin to spread within the mist, invisible to Murata, but the Mizukage invisible to Mizuki in turn.

The mist travels five and a half meters in the time Murata’s Wild Hunt can spread six and a half. In this time, Wild Hunt consumes Souji and Travin - dealing 210 damage to Souji and subjecting him to a Strength check with that target to avoid being pinned in place by the mass of wolves. As Souji had not reacted until coming into contact with Mizuki’s techniques, and had been standing closer to Murata than he had been to Mizuki (him being parallel with Murata and 12m from the windows as well), the faster Hunt overtakes him before Mizuki even has a chance to attempt to disperse the Mizukage's technique.

Travin is also trapped by the wolves, but as an ally, they are harmless to him - his little bit of movement had broken Murata from her single-minded focus, and she is sure to insulate him from its effects. Instead, Murata rescinds her protection from the floor behind her, her wolves smashing through floors of the building directly underneath Travin as it expands - the Wild Hunt harmlessly lowering him downwards out of the fight for the moment.

Murata strikes the mist at that meeting point, her rage mingling with Samehada’s hunger, and a cold chill going through the spines of everybody else in the room as she moves to use one of her forbidden techniques with that thrust of her blade - Juuchi Yosamu, the blade dance consuming Lion Hawk as fuel to amplify its power. Kirigakure’s unstoppable force barrels at 250 Power towards Sunagakure’s immovable object.

Mizuki’s movement unveiled to her by the instant dispersal of the fog, Murata’s eyes turn to the other woman, not hesitating a single moment to give chase with Wild Hunt’s movement - the swipe of Samehada followed up by a subtle rear, Murata lurching forward to stab through and destroy the chains whistling through the air toward her - and then deal a terrible blow to Mizuki herself, carrying through the same motion. If Mizuki’s actions do not change, Samehada will tear apart her chains before they can even leave her immediate vicinity to harm Travin or help Souji, rip apart the debuff field, and disperse Assimilating Aura with a high-pitched screech due to Samehada’s inherent -20 debuff - leaving Murata clear to leave a terrible, bloody slash across the Kazekage’s front.

Mind’s Eye of the Kagura last post -34 + 20 upkeep -54 total
Wild Hunt upkeep -50
Ninshu - Gratitude upkeep -50. 0/5 Bond counters, Gratitude going on cooldown beginning of next post
Ninshu - Songbird upkeep -35
Lion Hawk -70 + 15 one handed seals at S rank, 85 total
Ten Thousand Cold Nights - 75 (chakra control discount), 250 Power
+150 AP drawn from Samehada’s 150 AP storage
341/850 if my math is right

Claiming hit on Souji and interrupting exit 'cuz Wild Hunt would reach him well before the chain or mist would. u__u
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Kazekage
Kazekage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 271150
100%

Spilling the Tea [Summit] - Page 4 Empty Re: Spilling the Tea [Summit]

Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:49 am
The feeling of evil suddenly shifted the room's energy and the depriving mist she summoned from her person dissolved into a fine mist resurging her senses back to full capacity. Murata is charging at Mizu at the head of her pack of wolves, 5.5 meters away from her. She notices Souji being trapped by the wolf pack, cutting her losses and acknowledging absolute defeat; she Mayfly's into the floor at 215 speed - her height of 5 foot 3 merging into the ground faster than the approach of Murata  allowing her to fully merge by the time she moves 5.5 meters. Using this tech to move directly in the opposite direction of Murata and the approaching wolves continuing this til she hit the wall and continued going directly down until she reached 50 meters below the hotels ground floor. 


From there she would immediately go toward her retreat to Sunagakure.


EXIT


Jutsu Used:
AP at start 1472

Mayfly [V7] - 100 AP
Bodily Desecration - 50 AP maintain

Assimilating Aura V7 - 50 AP Maintain

AP 1272
Cole Yuki
Cole Yuki
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Ryo : 500
100%

Spilling the Tea [Summit] - Page 4 Empty Re: Spilling the Tea [Summit]

Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:35 pm
Travin watched as the wolves attacked and pulled both himself and Souji. Granted, they pulled him down a lot softer and smoother than they pulled down Souji. Part of him was thankful for that at least, while the other part of him chastised himself for not closing the distance sooner between himself and Mizuki. If he had, it would have been a for sure win for Kiri. He decided to take solace in the fact that his genjutsu kept Souji in place long enough for the wolves to get him as well. 


Laying under the pile of wolves, Travin wasn’t able to see much, so instead he moved what part of him he could and petted the wolves. “I didn’t know she could do this, you good boys” he whispered to the wolves. For now, he would simply lay still, petting the wolves till the jutsu was dismissed.


WC-148 TWC-2150
Souji
Souji
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 23350
100%

Spilling the Tea [Summit] - Page 4 Empty Re: Spilling the Tea [Summit]

Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:08 pm
Blood spat from the mouth of the Hyuuga as he was knocked and dragged down with a force beyond his own physical conjuring. His eye would widen as the air was stolen from his lungs, it’s been some time since he was hit like this. The wolf approached faster than he expected them to. And before he could even react no less. He would fine himself at their whim as ge was pinned down. He couldn’t muster the strength to even push it off. His eye would scan the room and noticed that…that he was alone? Where was she, where was Mizuki?!  Souji would lay there as he would look on in disbelief… “Did she leave me?” He would mouth, his Byakugan and Limiter removal would deactivate under his command. Souji would lay his head back on the floor as his eye would focus in and out on the ceiling. 
Murata
Murata
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryo : 97535
100%

Spilling the Tea [Summit] - Page 4 Empty Re: Spilling the Tea [Summit]

Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:01 am
Only with the perfect hearing of her bloodline can Mizuki pick up Murata's voice over the chaotic din of the charging wolves.

"Coward."

Murata's blade meets air, and the Hunt swarms around her as she stops moving, looking for a moment at the ground where the Kazekage melted away. She is alert that it may be a trick, that the other woman may return with this strange technique to pop up elsewhere, but she suspects that the Kazekage is truly gone. Of course she would leave her young guard, with the reckless disregard she had shown moments earlier for her peoples' lives.

Murata steps through her technique towards the shell-shocked Souji, pinned in place by her wolves, and with a 'thunk' she buries Samehada in his chest.

Harmlessly, of course. It passes right through him.

It seems to come from nowhere to the boy, with his Byakugan deactivated, Murata's chakra masked by her armor. and his other senses occupied by a simply unreasonable number of wolves. Souji will feel a wave of exhaustion immediately come over him, a combination of Murata's technique and Samehada's hunger rendering him immediately unconscious. As soon as he's knocked out, Murata kneels beside him and gives one of her nearby wolves an affectionate scratch under the chin before dismissing the Hunt. The wold reappears around Travin as the smoke clears, the jounin deposited on the floor below them. Murata places a hand on the unconscious Souji's shoulder.

"We're going," Murata calls to Travin, and he can tell from the strain in her voice that she's feeling some level of chakra exhaustion. She'll need to deal with apologizing to the Land of Tea later - she doesn't know how long she has to act. She realizes now that her actions were stupid and reckless, and put Travin at unnecessary risk. She's put this young Suna-nin at unnecessary risk - how old is he, fifteen at most? With a creeping feeling, Murata recognizes that she'll likely be expected to pluck his eye out if he isn't of any greater value to them.

Well, that's why she's the boss.

Murata's eye whirls with her Mangekyo Sharingan beneath her faceplate, and the world shimmers into spirals as she teleports herself and Souji to Kirigakure.

[Attempted exit, will make claims if successful]

Kamui: Left -100 AP
Wild Hunt -50AP
Samehada +50AP if contact successful, going to Murata
141/850
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Kazekage
Kazekage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 271150
100%

Spilling the Tea [Summit] - Page 4 Empty Re: Spilling the Tea [Summit]

Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:37 am
Successful Exit to Suna boarders immediately using my second skip travel ticket
Arantima
Arantima
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 89300
100%

Spilling the Tea [Summit] - Page 4 Empty Re: Spilling the Tea [Summit]

Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:01 am
Approved Exit For Mizu and approved Use of Travel ticket upon Deduction from Inventory.
Sponsored content

Spilling the Tea [Summit] - Page 4 Empty Re: Spilling the Tea [Summit]

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum