Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Uchiha, KohakuToday at 9:41 pmAyato HyuugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 9:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 9:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 5:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 4:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 4:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 3:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Shiny Eye Gains Empty Shiny Eye Gains

Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:31 am
Satoru yawned, waking from a rather strange dream. Today was the day he was set to visit the hospital in an effort to procure a Sharingan and further his blood line experimentation. He pouched his one and only corpse storage scroll as well as his Deddo scroll. He wore a blue shirt and black combat pants as he had yet to receive his service armor. Geared, he tried to tame his hair but as always it came to naturally spike up.

Now chewing on a rye cracker, the lean, 6ft 7 Jugo made his way to the Ichigo Sato Institute of Medicine. He was well aware of the importance of his organs and so he decided to donate them to the village. Thankfully he had the body of a wonderful young women that both the Jugo and the Sato had encountered for the purpose of transplanting standard organs in place of his Jugo counterparts.

As he arrived at the Hospital, he flashed a toothy grin to the receptionist who directed him to Ichigos office. Making his way up, he would come to knock on the door, if he received a response and was allowed to enter, he would come to open the door, entering the room while flashing a toothy grin and the palm of his hand to his buddy and now Deputy Kage, Ichigo Sato. He would then go onto say – “Yo— What’s up Ichigo?... Sorry to bother you — First of all, congratulations on making Deputy.” He’s smile genuinely before continuing onto – “Not sure if the Lord Raikage passed the note onto you but I’m here for two things.” palming his chest, “First. To donate my organs for village use. Second.” He raised the same palm to his eye, “I’m here to procure a Sharingan if one is available?”
WC - 299
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

Shiny Eye Gains Empty Re: Shiny Eye Gains

Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:16 pm
It appeared the Drunk was quite the Mister Popular lately as another visitor found his way to the hospital hoping to see Ichigo. "Of course, send him through dear" the man replied through the intercom as he spoke to his assistant, Ichika. "Great timing" he thought to himself as he read the letter Kaito wrote to him, informing the Deputy of the upcoming visit of a familiar face. "It must be quite important considering he took the effort of sending me a message through mail" Ichigo laughed slightly out loud. Once he had finished reading, the letter would be placed inside one of the drawers of his desk where the rest of his paperwork was being kept.

A smile on his face appeared as he noticed the tall individual entering the room. "Satoru my friend, so you decided to join us after all". The Drunk shook the Jugo's hand, kindly accepting the man's congratulations. "Thank you, Kumogakure's future is looking bright and I'm glad I can contribute in whatever way possible". By then the blacksmith's son had motioned his visitor to grab a seat as he returned to his desk himself. "Ah yes, I just finished reading our Lord's letter. Congratulations on ascending the ranks and becoming a Chuunin, but I believe that's not why you came to see me?", Ichigo gave Satoru a moment to explain the reason of his visit before continuing their conversation.

From what he could make out of it the Jugo had two reasons as to why he came to see the head of the institute. "Interesting. I myself possess such an organ and I have to say it'll be quite the asset to our village". The Drunk experienced firsthand how useful the Natural Berserker bloodline was and why it would be so sought after. "You're in luck" the deputy replied to the man's question. "I have one left in stock, it used to belong to the boy who joined us on that mission, you might remember him". He'd explain what happened after Satoru left and how Kamiya tried to kill Ichigo for possessing a Sharingan, which resulted in the death of the young Kumogakure shinobi. "I suppose you already know a thing or two about the crimson dojutsu?". If that wasn't the case Ichigo briefly explained the different stages and how one required the genetics of an Uchiha as well in order to turn the eye on and off at will.

(WC: 407)
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:18 pm
Satoru and his friend exchanged pleasantries as the discussion cracked on about organs and Kekkei Genkai. It appeared as if this was Satorus lucky day and that the young lad that the duo had encountered after a night of heavy drinking appeared to be the donor of this specific Sharingan. “Fascinating.” He thought to himself while arching his lower lip, nodding in response to Ichigos statement. Having read an assortment of literature around Kekkei Genkai, Satoru was particularly had his eye on a handful. The Uchiha, the Senju and the Kaguya. Old folk tales told of stories of ancient conquerors wielding the Uchiha and Senju bloodlines while the stories of the Kaguya blood line were very prominent in the eastern country.

Much like the Jugo, the Kaguya Kekkei Genkai was greatly sought out by poachers, hence why it peaked the Jugos curiosity. There was a handful of other Kekkei Genkai that Satoru was interested in but he had to do more research into them before deciding whether or not to adopt them.

As the conversation progressed, with Ichigo explaining the progression modes of the Sharingan, Satoru nodded before fishing out two scrolls, one a Deddo Scroll with the body of a female who was on the brink of death. This female was the very same as the one the trio fought in the woods a few months ago. The second scroll contained the body of a robed individual on whom Satoru had performed some mild experimentation to determine that much like his own body, the body of the deceased had an aptitude for Nature and was in turn able to relate the individuals Kekkei Genkai to his own.

“One’s from the girl we fought… so you can swap her organs with my own: the others some strange guy that I found dead in my apartment… From the carving on the ground, he was doing some funky voodoo shit…” he rolled his shoulders. “I tried to convert parts of his body to stone but it appeared to processed my Nature Energy so it must be from my clan.” he paused, his facial expression coming across as quite confused as he pushed the scrolls across the table in Ichigos direction.

“Not sure what he was doing in my apartment… but here we are.” he let out an awkward chuckle, “On the topic of the Sharingan, I would like to buy it in tandem with an Uchiha organ to replace one of my own. The rest can be from that girl as there was nothing spectacular about her. As for the hooded fella’, any chance you could carve out some of his organs? — I need a few… maybe 3 different organs for my experimentation, but you can stock the rest for the villagers?!”

“As for Payment, I have the funds at the Iron Bank so I can drop them off at anytime.” He flashed a toothy grin.

If Ichigo was happy to continue and instructed Satoru to tail him to an operating room then he would do so, removing the top half of his attire in preparation for the surgery before leaving his life in his comrades hands.  

WC - 518

Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:07 pm
As their conversation went on, Satoru brought out two scrolls, each having a body sealed inside. The first was that of a young woman, one the Drunk easily recognized. "Rest now, sweet child" the man said as he put his fingers on her eyes before closing them, finally putting her to rest. The second corpse however, had a far more interesting story to it. "Ah yes, these damn voodoo users, am I right?". With a smile Ichigo continued to listen to the rest of the story, all the while checking on the two bodies to figure out their state and how much they would be of use.

The Deputy paid attention to his friend's request, preparing the tools needed to fulfill as such. "Another Jugo? I hope it wasn't a lost cousin or anything" the man joked before pulling out a couple of tools he'd be using later on during the procedure. The doctor would start by removing all of the woman's organs, effectively cleaning the body and putting it in some sort of hollow state. He then repeated the same process for the Jugo, only this time he would place two organs in a cooler while giving the other three to Satoru per his request. "A kidney, liver and lung should do it right?". Once finished he would stitch it back up for now while placing it on one of the scrolls laying around in the office.

With those two parts out of the way it was time to move on to the final part, guiding Satoru to one of the rooms used to perform surgery. "It'll only take a couple of minutes", informing his patient the procedure would start. Using the Chakra Anesthetic to ease the pain Ichigo first removed both the corpse as well as Satoru's left eye, replacing it with the crimson one of the Sharingan. Following up the deputy activated the Chakra Scalpel technique to cut out one of the lungs, swapping it with the Jugo's right before beginning the healing process through the Mystical Palm technique. "You'll feel a little groggy at first but the effects will soon wear off, don't worry". Ichigo then started cleaning up, placing the Jugo organs he got in return into one of the coolers.

(WC: 376, TWC: 783)
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:46 am
The duo exchanges some jokes and a bit of banter with Satoru acknowledging that the Kidney, Liver and Lung would suffice before tailing the Deputy Kage to one of the operating rooms. Upon arrival he laid down, with Ichigo starting his preparations: the feeling of having his left eye removed while painless was rather strange in nature. It was difficult to attribute the transplant to anything that Satoru had previously felt but nevertheless when the eye entered the socket he felt somewhat overcome by a new power.

After the eye implant, came a lung replacement which made it quite difficult for Satoru to capture a breath for the first few minutes after the surgery as his body began quickly adapting: sitting up on the table, he nodded in response to Ichigos statement relating to a groggy feeling. His head felt light, his vision blurred but all in all the procedure was incredibly smooth. “Thanks Ichigo.” Muttered the now scarred Jugo as he hopped off the operating table, towards the Kidney, Liver and Lung. “Can I get his heart too?” he forced as body continued to adapt.

If Ichigo provided him the robed figures heart, Satoru would use the corpse storage scroll from earlier to seal the 4 organs and prevent them from deteriorating! He would then open a small extradimensional space by his palm, placing the scroll inside.

Once the affairs of both of the men had concluded, Satoru would come to thank Ichigo again before retiring to his apartment.
[Exit]

TWC – 1079

Claiming Bloodlines:
Sharingan – Left Eye
Uchiha - Right Lung
+25 to Chakra
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:36 am
Approved
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:44 pm
Ichigo placed the organs he got in return into his cooler, allowing Satoru to take the heart as well. "By all means". Once the Jugo had recovered enough to stand on both feet he'd take his leave and both men would say their goodbyes. After the Drunk finished cleaning up he would start on writing a letter to Kaito, informing the Raikage about the procedure which had been successful, the new set of organs they gained as well as a corpse that could be used in whatever way they saw fit.

(Exit)

(TWC: 874)
Claims:
- 874 towards Rainbow Fort Seal [B-Rank]
- 2 Jugo lungs, 1 Jugo kidney
- 16 AP
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:17 pm
approved
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:32 pm
Claiming 1078 WC

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46341-v7-temporary-paralysis#360455 - 952 + 178 = 1125/1125
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46607-summoning-iron-maiden-v7#362341 = 905/1125
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:53 pm