Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koshou Yuki
Koshou Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Finding Safety in Haven [Village Entrance] Empty Finding Safety in Haven [Village Entrance]

Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:09 pm
The sky overhead was dark. The clouds were bulging, full of water, about to burst. As Koshou looked to his left, he saw the sun start to set. Most people would have liked to get back to shelter by now, but Koshou was a little bit different. As a Yuki, he was naturally resistant to the cold. However, he was scared by the rain. There was nothing more miserable than being soaking wet.

As the man scanned the landscape around him, he saw lights twinkle in the distance. He couldn’t be more than a mile away from the village. Judging by the number of lights, Pepper Jack guessed that what he was looking at was a village. His expression turned sour. He hated nothing more than villages and government. But he was lost. The landscape around him was unfamiliar, and Koshou was hungry. He also didn’t know how long it had been since he had broken out of prison, but he assumed it had been a while. However, no matter the risk of capture, he knew that it was worth it. He had been wandering for what felt like years. After 3 years of prison time, and what felt like about 4 years of wandering, he knew he had to find civilization. No matter the government or people that lived there, he had to return to society.

Koshou was dressed well for a man of his background. Luckily, he had bathed in the river yesterday and washed his clothes, so he was relatively pleasant looking. He wore a black button-up shirt, with black plants. Pepper Jack wore leather boots as well as a crimson red top hat. His treasured belt buckle sat across his belt, freshly shined. As rain started to pour from the endless sky, he pulled up his cloak to keep himself dry.

The black-haired Yuki started running towards the village in front of him. As he drew nearer, he saw that it was Hoshigakure. Pepper Jack breathed a sigh of relief. This place was far enough from Yukigakure that they likely didn’t hear of his criminal past. The man slowed down when he was about 50 meters from the gate. He didn’t want to run up to the village, which would draw suspicion to himself. He moved at a brisk walk before he entered through the gates. He saw a light on inside a small shack to the side of the gate. He went up to the window and knocked on it, hoping a guard was there.

WC: 420
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

Finding Safety in Haven [Village Entrance] Empty Re: Finding Safety in Haven [Village Entrance]

Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:15 pm
A tempestuous gust of wind blew like air horns throughout the gloomy evening of Hoshigakure. After yesterday which seemed to be the coming of more sunlight in the upcoming weather of the village, today squashed and pulverized any sort of hope the people of the village had for more sunlight in the new few days as the weather reverted back to cloudy. The rain billowed along with the wind, splattering the grounds, establishments, and all that resided in the domain of the Haven Country. The flowing breeze today was uncomforting, befitting the mood and spirits of the people in the village as if the weather was an omen for what was about to come. It surely felt so, yet even still, the world continued regardless of its temperament. The rain repeatedly batted against the clear glass walls of the guard shacks of Hoshigakure no Sato; the sound of the rain could lure anyone into a deep sleep, making it extremely difficult for the guards in the village to perform their job...In fact, they all were entranced in a deep sleep as if some sort of demon bewitched them to fall asleep on the line.

However, Enishi was as vigilant as ever, scouting the area with his increased sensory perception. Ever since he was purified by the sword of Vanear, it felt as though the Sage has changed and become a different person - no, it was more like the true Enishi was unlocked with the steel metal lock that was the sword of the Hoshimura. His casual attire even changed to something more indicative of the new Enishi, he adorned a grey jacket with dark red and light grey details, grey pants, and black boots and gloves. His jacket was left unbuttoned at the end to reveal a belt, which an emblem of Hoshigakure was attached to. He wore short gloves that exposed his wrists. He also adorned a red banner that goes across his chest and over his left shoulder, which changes from red to black to symbolize the shift between day and night - Yatagarasu from Shiratori. A symbol of his pedigree from the clan of berserkers, a red mask resembling that of a Shinigami was pulled to one side of his head. Today was quite the uneventful one for the asleep Jounins and the lone newly promoted Chuunin, but Enishi kept his eyes peeled...no matter what.

Even if it was hard as hell not to fall asleep.

The auburn-haired Sage's sapphire eyes began to flicker in sheer lethargy until suddenly, they burst wide open. A chakra signature within twenty meters of him was discerned; wavering in frequency which meant that it was likely a traveler that was coming near the gates. A small smirk arose from the autumn-haired youth, crossing his arms in a seemingly arrogant manner, the Jugo would walk out of the guard shack. For most, this would seem to be an extremely foolish move considering the tempestuous rain that would surely give Enishi a cold after this whole thing was done, however, the effects of Foul Legacy made it so that the rain wouldn't even dare sully the clothes or body of Enishi, bouncing off of him as if an invisible barrier shielded him from the effects of the world. Fully stepping out of the guard shack and advancing towards the cloaked figure, stopping about 15m away from him should the traveler stop in his tracks as well, Enishi's grin widened. Snapping his fingers, the rain in the area dispersed, the Sage simply commanded the world to stop raining. That was the simple truth of Foul Legacy - the ability of the Pure Sage. Now, in this area, the rain temporarily ceased, allowing Enishi and the cloaked figure to converse.

"I'm afraid you'll have to halt for the time being, traveler," The Sage spoke, an unfamiliar sense of confidence and...conviction flowing through his voice. "You have done well to travel here, even when the weather is as unforgiving as the oceans of between Haven and Snow. I ask you, traveler, for what purpose have you come to Hoshigakure? Refuge? Fame? Glory? A new life? State your business here. From where do you hail?" The Sage's tone was resolute yet fair; ever since the attack on Hoshigakure committed by Stein, one of the few S-rank Missing Ninja remaining in the shinobi world, the village had to crack down on unfamiliar people seeking refuge. Koshou Yuki was no exception.

All the Sage could do now, was wait.

WC: 843
Koshou Yuki
Koshou Yuki
Citizen

Finding Safety in Haven [Village Entrance] Empty Re: Finding Safety in Haven [Village Entrance]

Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:24 pm
The rain poured down around Koshou, as he walked through the gates of Hoshigakure. His boots splashed into the puddles on the ground, and mud was sent flying onto his boots. Pepper Jack would definitely have to find some sort of way to clean his clothes after this. He would definitely have to buy new clothes after this. The Yuki’s clothes were old and tattered, only kept together by the sowing he had done. It put a whole new meaning to the word threadbare. The man was fortunate that he didn’t mind the cold weather. Otherwise, his thin clothing would’ve left him cold and frostbitten years ago.

The Yuki saw someone approaching him. Koshou hadn’t had much human interaction in a long time, so his instincts went back to some of his last ones. Which were, unfortunately for this situation, from when he was in prison. He scanned up and down the body of the man in front of him. There seemed to be no weapons on his body. The person in front of him seemed, not fully matured yet, but about to enter full adulthood. Koshou estimated his age to be around 15 to 16. The boy looked relatively fit, quite threatening to Koshou if they were to fight. Knowing this, Koshou’s instincts told him to reach for a weapon. His hand drifted to his right hip, ready to draw a kunai.

As the boy stopped 15 meters away from him. Weirdly, the rain stopped. Koshou looked up to the sky and it was still raining for everyone else. For a boy of this age to be able to stop rain, Koshou was interested. Such strength at such a young age almost reminded Koshou of when he was this boy’s age. He knew that if they were to fight, Koshou would have no chance, so he withdrew his hand from his hip.

Koshou’s serious face melted into a courteous smile, as the stranger asked him a question. Pepper Jack replied to the boy in front of him, “Hello good sir. Thank you for this warm welcome to this village. It takes one of great strength to halt the rain as you have done. I come to this land searching for refuge. I descend from the people of Yukigakure, coming from the frozen wastes of the north. As I imagine one so strong and, likely well educated, as you, you probably know of the unfortunate demise of Yukigaure? I was fortunate enough to escape, the perilous situation that many citizens found themselves in. May I ask you of your name, kind sir?” Pepper Jack was a rebellious person who hated authority. However, to reintroduce himself into society after all these years, he would have to suck up to those in charge, at least temporarily.

WC: 464
TWC: 884
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:33 pm
The hawk-like eyes of the Sage of Pleiades observed the crimson cloaked man with his ice-blue eyes, examining the mysterious figure from top to bottom. Everything about him - spare the red cloak spoke nothing but average...completely and utterly average. An average face, typical Asian black hair, and although the understudy couldn't really discern his body build spare for his lanky arms. He looked so simplistic that it slightly bewildered Enishi who was used to seeing men and women with extravagant appearances throughout Hoshigakure. Perhaps this was supposed to be a breath of fresh air, so Enishi would make sure to keep a neutral expression while he was scanning the fateful traveler. However, for a moment, his eyes narrowed as he saw the traveler reach for...a weapon? Hm. If Enishi wasn't a gate guard today, this action would have surely caused a hole a size of a crater to be blasted through Koshou's chest; Hoshigakure didn't take kindly towards travelers or Missing Ninja that acted in such sketchy manners. But Enishi could sympathize with the cloaked figure before him; he was likely exposed to the cruelty and depravity of the Shinobi World where one had to step on others in order to survive. The Sage understood such a world all too well, hell, he only escaped from that world only three years ago. In the Shinobi World: good, evil, courtesy, morality, and all of those fairy-tale-like ideals never matter: only the strong survived and the weak would rot away like the blights they were. Truly, a fearful world to live in. Thus, Enishi despite raising an eyebrow at such an action would realize that it was a pretty instinctual response for someone that had to live in the outside world.

The understudy would continue with his words as per usual, ready to welcome the stranger into the comforts of Hoshigakure should he not cause any trouble and answer his inquiries correctly. It seemed that his words seemed to touch the Yuki as the man would readily reply; asking about the name of the young Sage alongside with answering that he was from Yukigakure...the same village that was destroyed many years ago. It seemed that he too, had his fair share of pain and suffering befitting for a lifetime. Barely anyone - if anyone survived the destruction of Yukigakure, meaning that this man had to witness his village being slaughtered by something he likely couldn't control. How sad. A contemplative expression would appear on Enishi's face - slightly disheartened at hearing the man's past,

"It seems that you carried many pains on your way to this village...I apologize about the fate of what happened to Yukigakure, it was quite a horrific event that no village's people should ever suffer. I was but a young boy when the destruction occurred, but many in Hoshigakure know of what happened to Yukigakure...and there have been records of refugees hailing from the Snow Country arriving at Hoshigakure in search of shelter. Perhaps you can rejoice with your brethren here - who knows, they might be people close to you," Enishi mused, not letting his feeling of sadness conquer him. "My name is Enishi Kurosawa, Chuunin and Knight of Hoshigakure. I believe I have not asked your name, young sir. Allow me to inquire about your name so I can formally welcome you to Hoshigakure no Sato as a guest of honor - one who has suffered many pains to get to the place where he is now. You can stay as long as you want in this village, though I suggest if you want to become a permanent resident - you talk with the government to discuss potential job opportunities and housing. Of course, there are other job opportunities such as becoming part of the clergy...and perhaps joining the military; both are extremely high-paying jobs. This is indeed a village of opportunity and dreams, so there are many pathways for you to choose. Regardless of your decision to be a temporary guest or a permanent resident in the village - I highly suggest that you discuss with the Hogokage or his associates about your entrance to the village because there are...special circumstances surrounding you. Due to today being evening, I will accompany you tomorrow to formally introduce yourself to the government. Are there any concerns you have...sir?" Enishi asked, still wanting to know the man's name before he would give him his information card and certificate in order for people to understand that he was a documented guest of Hoshigakure.

WC: 848
TWC: 1691
Koshou Yuki
Koshou Yuki
Citizen

Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:40 pm
Koshou was surprised by the boy’s casual nature when Koshou reached for a kunai. Most would respond with aggression, but not this man. As the boy in front of him heard the Yuki’s words, Koshou noticed an expression forming on his face, one that could be described as solemn. The boy’s words matched that facial expression so well, expressing his sadness for what happened to Yukigakure. Before the boy could continue, Koshou would cut in and say, “Your words of sadness are not needed, it has been a great length of time, almost a decade since that day of destruction. I was only fortunate enough to live the perilous events because I was kept away from the village, not allowed to return there for many years.”

The boy, who Koshou would soon know to be Enishi, would continue to speak and describe the things Koshou could do to possibly make a living here. The Yuki’s mind drifted off, as all his years in the criminal underworld made him want to continue committing crime and make lots of money that way. As the red haired boy in front of him would finish speaking, Koshou would say, “I greatly appreciate the lengthy efforts you have taken to welcoming me into this grand village. I would love to meet someone in the government tomorrow. I can greatly understand why the village would have special circumstances surrounding one such as I, and I can empathize with your efforts to welcome people that society would see as less desirable into this village.”

Koshou would pause for a second, before realizing the Enishi had given him his name, but Koshou had not done the same. The black haired boy said, “I apologize for my rudeness, my name is Koshou Yuki.” 

WC: 294
TWC: 1174
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:48 pm
Enishi would be for the most part pleased to hear that Koshou appropriately complied with his words without any sort of retort nor equivocation. Normally, the understudy wouldn't have needed to take such precautions with travelers who wanted to enter the village - and it would have not even been a thing a year ago; however, with the recent defection and village subjugation attempt led by Stein - the last S-Rank Missing Ninja who was welcomed with open arms - Ayato Hyuuga decided to crack down on who would be allowed to enter Hoshigakure or not. Missing Ninja who had higher notoriety than others on the surface would be turned back on the spot...and if they resisted, well, they'd likely have the same fate as Stein - a swift decapitation caused by the cold steel of a shinobi's blade. Thankfully, there would be no blood spilled today as the man Enishi now knew as Koshou Yuki would humbly accept the terms of living in Hoshigakure and explain the surface of who he was. No doubt that a hidden feeling of relief would wash over the understudy as Koshou accepted what he needed to do upon entering the village.

"Alright then Koshou Yuki," Enishi would say in a more casual tone with no longer a temperament of solemnity enveloping the atmosphere. Whilst he spoke, he would pull out a stack of blank cards with a large number of seals on each of them; choosing the card on the top of the stack - Enishi would put the rest of the stack away in his pocket. Holding the card he selected, a burst of chakra would appear once he infused his own chakra into it - resembling that of a flame than anything; soon, the chakra burst would cease as the card would be filled with a lot of information concerning Koshou Yuki. His appearance in his cloak, his birthplace, a picture of him as he looks right now, and most surface-level information would all be found in this ID card. Enishi would hand the waterproof card towards the Yuki as he spoke, "This is your ID card; it will be valid for approximately seven days. With this card - you will be considered a visitor of Hoshigakure and as a visitor, you will be given plenty of amenities such as free housing, food found in the hotel you will be invited to stay in, and the facilities the hotels and Hoshigakure provide such as the Training Grounds, bars, and restaurants. As I've said before, this ID will be valid for seven days - in order to become a registered visitor or permanent resident of Hoshigakure, you will need to talk to our Hogokage during this time period to gain an extended or permanent ID. Since it is evening time, we'll talk with Lord Hogokage tomorrow morning. Be prepared, Sir Koshou." Enishi explained sufficiently, feeling that he explained enough to the adult Yuki.

"Come, it's nearing nighttime. Let's get you checked in a nice hotel." The Sage of Pleiades said with great confidence, walking back to the gates of Hoshigakure - turning to Koshou with a smirk, hoping the man would follow him.

[Exit into village with Koshou Yuki]

WC: 528
TWC: 2219

Claims:
+44 AP 
Claiming Koshou Yuki's Chakra Signature
2219 WC Towards Mastery: Increased Power of Seal of Absorption [2219/2750]
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:19 pm
Approved
Koshou Yuki
Koshou Yuki
Citizen

Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:35 pm
Koshou saw the boy in front of him pull out a deck of cards. Koshou was confused by what he was doing, before he saw words infuse themselves into the paper. Pepper Jack raised an eyebrow, before accepting the card the boy gave him. The black haired Yuki’s eyebrow lowered and then he heard the news that he would be visiting the Hogokage soon. Koshou was internally annoyed, but to work his way up in society, he would have to network himself with others. The Yuki said, “It would be an honor to meet with the great Hogokage, and I thank you for all you have done to welcome me into this village.”

The Yuki would then follow the brown haired boy Enishi into the village.

[exiting topic and entering village]

WC: 126
TWC: 1300

Claiming:
+13 Vigor (40 > 53)
1300 towards Pureblood (1300/2000)
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:20 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum