Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
179 Posts - 24%
138 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : The The Dragon's Herald
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134100

Spooky Ain't It [Open] Empty Spooky Ain't It [Open]

Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:28 pm
Mysterious Figure:

Well would you look at this evening sky. It was as beautiful pale moon where many people were out buying or selling wares or just strolling by. The stay in Sunagakure was by far amazing for the young Hyuga as he was able to work and live his best life while his partner went out and did whatever he did. In earnest he missed hanging out with his partner but the blue eyed Hyuga did also enjoy his peace...and his bedmates. At the moment he was laying on the roof of the inn where he had been staying since his initial day here. Wearing his usual grey jacket with dark red and light grey details, grey pants, and black boots and gloves he sat and somberly closed his eyes. The last breathe he took before falling asleep was his "last" as when he opened his eyes into the world once more he was not on the roof. It seemed as if he was in a street made of cobblestone or some odd stone that he did not know about. He still had his gear, his bow and arrows but nothing else was missing. A sigh of relief escaped as he tried to figure out his bearings, a soft glow of his left eye would allow him to expand his vision outward for 150 meters as he looked for anything familiar. People. Landmarks. Anything. With the enhanced vision of the Byakugan he couldn't find anything close to what he remembered for Suna. The next sound to escape his lips was an annoyed sigh until something had darted in his enhanced vision. Looking over toward where the entity went, he removed his bow from his back and began to make haste toward it. If it was friend or foe he did not know, but at the end of this chase he was going to find out.

314 WC
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Spooky Ain't It [Open] Empty Re: Spooky Ain't It [Open]

Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:59 pm
"Where the fuck am I", annoyed as always Sebastian noticed he had ended up somewhere he did not recognize in the slightest. The young Berserker looked around, kicking some dirt off the ground after realizing he was no longer in Sunagakure. "It's a good thing I'm great with directions" the dense Tau voiced out loud. Aware that standing still would do him no good the man decided he might as well start walking in hope to find out who and what brought him there, and perhaps even why. With his arms fully covered in tattoos and a funny looking mask on his face the former mercenary might as well be a great fit for the current situation.

During the time he walked around town Sebastian was able to pick up on some rumors and more precisely, ones that claimed a mysterious cloaked figure haunting the village at night. "Pfft, as if". Oh well, considering he was stuck there anyway Seb figured it wouldn't hurt checking out these reports of the so called ghost. "I suppose I can kill some time now that I'm here". With somewhat of a deep sigh the Berserker began to move, curious but mostly annoyed with everything happening around him. "I could be doing other stuff now but noooo, someone decided to bring me to this forsaken place. Wait til I get my threads on them" the Tau said as his frustration began to reach higher levels.  

(WC: 241)
Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Heiress of the Shade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:52 pm
And with that… detonates the very enclosing — several meters abaft of the vehement berserker. Glass from nearby domiciles dash from the strain. “The howls of a dog that divulge no fangs.” Delicate in tone, yet unwieldy in deliverance gashed a voice. As the exhaust fairs — the slender physique of a blacken adorn woman would be unveiled. “Leaves you arid to a presence such as myself.” Amber eyes definitively honed in on the designed man. 

Peculiarly, not once did this woman, this foreboding entity noticed the plight that she was in, that she shared with the man, and the other. No, that was wrong, not quite the right words — she did realize it, it just wasn’t illustrious enough for her to be enthuse. 

You seem mildly humorous. Are you to be my chattel?” Her stride began, fifteen meters away from the berserker from her initial arrival. As she draw near to him she would come to a abrupt stop — six meters gapped the distance between them. Her eyes deviated to the right, something was unusual. Was it her imagination, or did she — for a moment acknowledge another presence?

[WC: 192]
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:27 pm
[spoiler="Trick or Treat!!"]Mission Name: Trick or Treat!
Mission Location: Any Village

Challenges: --
Task: A group of locals are out in costume prowling the village for candy and mischief. Accompany them, make sure they don't cause too much trouble, and wear your best costume! This group may be just you and your mission partners, in which case... don't cause too much trouble yourself.

Word Count Requirement: 500
Reward: 1,000 Ryo / 5 AP / 2 Tickets

Character Requirements: --
Character Exclusive: --

Link to Legacy Mission: --[/spoiler]

Where had this mysterious individual plan on going? They were getting out of the sight of the hunter and once he had caught up to them there would be questions had...and questions answered. With each turned the hooded figure made, Hoori would adjust. Up a couple of meters he could see two more within the range of the Byakugan, the glowing blue eye would lock onto the two of them and a question arose,"  How many were apart of this?" As fate would have it the mysterious figure would run right past them and continue onward into a nearby building ten meters north. Sliding between the male and the female he would create an arrow seemingly out of water as he pulled his bow back and released," If you aren't apart of this i'd suggest you quickly find somewhere to hide. Something weird is afoot," his eyes didn't meet either of them but with swiftness he would leap forward and continue toward the building. Whether they followed would be up to them, but once he had stepped foot he blinked for a moment. He could see where his arrow had hit home but no one was there...What happened? In the midst of this he could smell it. The smell of crimson. The smell of blood. It had been everywhere and in front of him had been something...not odd to him but odd to see in the open. A mangled corpse laid about on what seemed to be a crypt. Interesting how this was the place the mysterious figure had fled to but what was more interesting was the footsteps behind him. What he thought was only a few turned to be many costumed individuals that had just mashed on by him. If this was the theme of the land, he was not one to stand out and thus with a quick hand he would pull his oni-like mask onto his face and silently follow...Maybe they would lead him to the mysterious figure.

332 WC
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:46 pm
Sebastian noticed another presence had appeared close to him. When looking over to see who he was dealing with the Tau realized it was .. a chick? "Hey now, don't go using difficult words on me". Before any further introductions could be made a third party made his appearance as he .. fired a projectile coming from his bow? Things kept getting weirder by the minute. As he passed the two of them the archer mentioned something weird going on before making his way into a building closeby. Intrigued by what was going on the young Berserker figured it might be worth following behind. "I don't know about you mylady but I'm going to check out what that dude meant". It would be up to the kunoichi whether or not she decided to do the same and join the two men inside the building.

Upon entering Sebastian immediately noticed the distinctive smell of blood hanging around the area. "Ah, delicious. How long it has been since I experienced such a strong scent". Further inspecting the place the Tau would soon come to the conclusion that wherever they found themselves was used for human sacrifices or something similar. By then another group of dressed up individuals joined them as they made their way deeper into the building. "I suppose it won't hurt following them, right?". Looking at the other two people the Berserker started walking as well.

(WC: 234, TWC: 475)
Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:45 pm
The barbarian spoke…? Hotaru was surprised, but not exclusively because the massive man spoke back, but because he had a voice that did not match his mold — he sound like a man that has been through a lot in his life, but that was neither here, nor there. Her eyes would focus on where she was looking, a building and as if she had a foresight she would see the Specter. Faint hiss arose within the depths of her mind, as if she could feel the presence of another. Tugging for her to acknowledge. The sensation was unfamiliar to her, but she felt something small inside of her telling her that she could trust it. 

The zipping of an arrow would drive behind the phantom. The voice of another would reach her ears. She would glance over to the man as he rushed passed her and the other man. He didn’t have to make mention of the oddities that we’re taking place here, it was expressive. 

The man with the tattoos would address her, the Heiress would give him a lax smirk. “’Mylady?’ So you do possess some modicum of awareness of the situation.” Her tone was still like calm waters. She would look in the direction of where the newcomer ran. “I was thinking the same thing. Let’s get on with it then.” The Shinkou agreed. 

Reaching the building the scent of hemoglobin would rush her nose. She would find the scent quite sickening, but she was not new to this. Her years at the boarders making the gates between Hoshi and the ruined Iwa gave her the luxury to stain and soak her blade and armor with the blood of her opponents in the name of her village, her duty and her father. This day should be no different. 

Follow? I do not follow, and if you’re with me you will not do no such thing either. We will accompany this man on his mystery hunt and see what comes of it. Should he die, then we will lay waste to the lucky creature that managed it.” She would stride in the direction that the man would go. She found the company of this monstrous man to be amusing, almost familiar to her from some other life. 

[WC: 380]
[TWC: 572]
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:07 pm
Mission Name: G-g-g-ghost!
Mission Location: Yugakure no Sato

Challenges: --
Task: You and your comrades have arrived in the village of Yugakure, although... you're not quite sure why you are, or how you got there. Anyways, you're all staying in a room or few in Yugakure's hotel. In the middle of the night, though, strange things begin to happen... could it be this hotel is... haunted?

Word Count Requirement: 1,000
Reward: 2,000 Ryo / 10 AP / 4 Tickets

Character Requirements: --
Character Exclusive: --

Link to Legacy Mission: --
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before he could move he had heard the footsteps of one...no two others coming onto the scene which caused him to push the red oni mask to the side and blink," Ah you two finally caught up and here I thought I would be going through this weirdness on my lonesome~. Well if you two wouldn't mind it seems that the group is heading to some place off in the distance...looks like a village," he could see it in the distance with his incandescent blue eye and with a smooth turn he would face forward and fix his mask before moving forward. If the other two had followed behind him, Hoori would follow the collage of different costumes and people for what felt like twenty or thirty meters before they passed through an arch that posed as a gate. A small whistle escaped his lips as he looked up at the ominous structure and made no movement to inspect it further. With his Byakugan he couldn't see anything off about it except for the stone statues that were spread about as if they were a deterrent. Walking through the arch the group would be lead to an inn that looked anything but homely, but it could be a good base of operations. He wasn't going to ask the others to join him if they didn't want to, but as unfortunate as it would be it looked as if there was only one room available. Taking the key he would follow the signs painted in some black substance until he arrived at the room," Man Shin would would get a real kick out of this....or just go along with it," Opening the door he would leave it open for the other two to come in. In the corner he would go and sit, letting the other two take whatever spot they wanted. Once he was comfortable he would smile to the other two," Looks like we're in it for the long haul. Name's Hoori and you two are?"

337 WC
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:21 am
Now that the archer picked up on the other two's presence he suggested following behind the group that would be headed somewhere in the distance. "Sounds good to me". Assuming the woman was of a similar thought Sebastian continued walking the path that eventually led the three of them to what appeared to be a village of some sorts. Making note of all the different costumes and whatnot the young Berserker wondered what occasion it could possible be. "If I had known there was going to be a dress code I would have picked something else to wear" he voiced as his current attire consisted of a simple hoodie that kept his tattoos hidden underneath the sleeves and some dark pants to go with the outfit.

Passing through an arch that most likely posed as a gate it seemed they had arrived at their destination, a mysterious looking town if you'd ask him. Making their way down the structure the three of them finally found themselves being brought to one of the town's inns. "I suppose we'll have to stay the night anyway now that we're here" Sebastian said before entering the building. The keeper of the place informed their group that he only had one available room left but that didn't stop the archer from accepting the key and follow the signs, something the Tau did as well.

Setting foot inside the room they would be staying he first checked out its accomodations. "I've seen worse", however in his case that didn't mean a lot. During his time as a former mercenary it happened plenty of times where he simply had to sleep underneath the stars using whatever he could find to keep himself warm enough to survive the cold and lonely nights. Finding himself a couch to sit on the young Berserker decided to make the situation as comfortable as possible if they were going to have to spend the night. "The name's Sebastian, some call me Seb. Looks like we'll be enduring this together, Hoori". Both men would then wait for the kunoichi to introduce herself as well.

(WC: 351, TWC: 826)
Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:30 pm
Seems as though this band of unforeseen pairing were locked at the hip. An archer, with precision of near excellence, a berserker that gave off an air of bloodlust, no matter how much he played the fool and a Swordsman who can turn anything she puts into her hands into a deadly instrument. 

As Hotaru and the Brute followed after the red hair they were gifted his name. In kind, she was also gifted the brutes name. She found it in poor taste to withhold her own. “Hoori, Sebastian, I am called Hotaru. Well met.” She would give them both a stern nod. Upon setting foot inside the room she would feel something…something within her nudging at her very core, her…her soul. “What is the meaning of such invasion?” She would think to herself. The very confines of her own mind would echo as if there was so much space. 

Amber eyes would scan the room, she would be at fault if she was to say that there was nothing odd amiss, there was nothing common about this room, this building, this situation. And ever since her arrival she felt the presence of another pulling at her and that was all the more reason for her to find this entire thing…uneasy. 

You seen worse? I doubt it. This is your first encounter with me after all.” She spoke boldly, as she pressed pass him. Her eyes picked up another’s name. Shin? Who was this Shin? And what stood out about this place that would call upon such a memory of another person like that? She was definitely in strange company. What would her father do? A soft chuckle would escape her, as if she would know that. Her father did as he pleased when he pleased and she inherited that trait from him. The better question would be…what would her mother do? 

Alyssane was a woman of many steps, outcomes and contingency plans. Her fingers where in every pot that hand room. That much she knew. Being of Royal Blood and daughter to a member of Hoshi Council and former Hoshi Leader made her a target of all great things to come. But she felt that such things, such luxuries were beneath her. She shined through when it came to being in the battlefield. There was no other honor that would grant her with such high hopes than that. 

[WC: 399]
[TWC: 971]
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:33 pm
Sebastian and Hotaru. Two different aspects within the room of the hunter, but it was interesting. One seemed regal, almost royalty in a sense but she definitely carried an air of authority. The other had been maybe a berserker, missing ninja or something akin to what he and Shin normally kept company of. He could see Hotaru scanning the room and Hoori would wave a small hand to her to ease her uneasiness," You can rest safe. Nothing gets by my eyes and the room is safe. What I don''t think is good however is the reason for us being here. I remember being in the bed but now I am out here in a place I have never seen or been to. Those...whatever that group was seems to be a key part of this but what our role in all of this is quite unknown. Whatever it may be we should be able to take care of it all," he was always confident in his skills not only as a hunter but as a shinobi as well. For now he had found himself getting tired but he would watch over the area near the window, looking out of his with his eyes simply watching the masked individuals move. Whatever the night would hold he was going to make it out of this.

223 wC
[Exit since event is over]
Claiming:
4000 Ryo
20 AP
8 Tickets
12 Stats
500 Words toward Shadow Shuriken Technique
706 Words toward Water Clone C rank
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum