Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Secret Technique: Tofu - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Technique: Tofu

Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:39 pm
Daiko sighs, shaking his head slightly. He'd ignore her transgressions... This time around. He wasn't actually mad, though he did feel kinda bad for making her so sick. It was more amusing than anything else. It was at this moment that he could decide whether he wanted to continue to gross her out, or just let her settle into her chair and actually have an appetite. He decided on the latter. Stretching out, Daiko's food was brought out quickly after Saya's had been. It looked.. Pretty good. As stated at least 3 times prior, the food was seasoned perfectly, and he didn't wait for a moment even listening to Ai or whatever complaining about how rats were gross and nasty. They've never made him sick. Though Daiko didn't necessarily have any sense of touch whatsoever unless it involved one of his internal organs. Oh well. Continuing to eat with some essence of couth, Daiko finishes one of the skewers before looking back at Saya. "Fair 'nuff. I'm just messin' with you, mostly. But'chea. I wasn't really fishing, but I'd kinda be swimming in there to bathe before I had a nice place to stay, and like. These two big fish tried to steal my pants." Daiko spread his arms wide, somewhat exaggerating the size. 

Nodding his head, and with his left hand grabbing the second skewer of food, Daiko continues. "They were like. This big or something. No joke," Taking a bite Daiko continues. "But. 'nd like. They swam into my pants and were like. It looked like the legs were walking through the water and going deeper to see." Daiko nods his head, and pulls up his sleeves slightly before taking another bite, fully chewing it and swallowing. "And you know I couldn't let that happen. I had like. One pair of pants. And no food. So I had to obviously kill two rats with one fist, you feel me?" Daiko nodded his head. "But I mean, that's about it. Since the Mizukage told me it was aight that I chill here, I've been pretty much just doing missions. I've been gettin' paid pretty good overall. It was nice." Nodding his head, Daiko stretches out slightly and waits to see what Saya might have to say in response. 

Turning his head down slightly, Daiko focuses on finishing off some of his food. He briefly considered what they would do for their next training exercises. He had a pretty good idea that involved them heading to this like. Weird chakra place that he had created some time ago. He had a pretty good idea of what he wanted to do there, and maybe he would be able to test some of his skills. He was pretty sure that they would likely have to stop back at Saya's house first in order to grab her puppets and to make sure that they had everything they needed before going into combat. Daiko was pretty excited, to be honest, and thought that they could have a fun afternoon. 

[505]
{8155}
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:53 pm
It was the moment of truth. She glanced back and forth between daiko and the plate before her several times before a soft "ahem" brought her back to the present. While Ai tried her best to give her supportive big sister look, the grin of excitement pierced it easily. Saya was trying new foods. How many times had she said she needed variation in her diet over the past like... Six months?! If she had to count, it would be somewhere in the ball park of exactly three times a day for the past six months. The moment was put on pause as Daiko went into this rediculous story about giant fish stealing his pants. The tiny terror held eye contact with her friend through the whole story, trying to put each of the pieces into palce to understand what had gone on that day, but there was an oddity in the tale that sent her mind swimming.

She could vividly see the image of daiko with fish pants swimming quickly to try and stop his favorite and only pair of pants from being kidnapped. Then, though it would seem implausible, She saw the scene shift, with the two fish now wearing bowler caps and smoking cigars. IN her head, they explained to him that they would only give him his pants back if he murdered these two rats for some crime they made against the fish gang bosses. Obviously the only means of murdering two under water mobster rats was with one fist, so they didn't need to tell him that.

"Wait. So was this like a legit hit or was it off the books? Are you part of the fish mafia now?! Do they require special tatoos? I bet meetings with the fish mafia must be really tough for non fish cuz of the whole not having air thing. Did they explain why they wanted you to kill the rats? I dunno if you can ask fish mob bosses their reason for sending you to kill their competetive rat enemies. Is that an unspoken rule in the fish mob?! " She was so focused on her mental understanding of events that she didn't notice the first skewer in front of her go down incredibly easy. It did taste a bit like fishy mappo tofu if she'd taken the time to consider it. One of the greatest boons to being well known(for better or worse) in the village was, of course, having things like favorite foods that you eat solely be easy to remember, making the waiters job quite easy. She was half way through the second skewer, adding to the convorsation, before she realized what happened.

"Wh. Where did my food go?" She chewed several more times before she figured it out. Bless her heart. "....I ate it. And it didn't kill me or make me sick or upset at all! Thats like. Three foods that I don't hate now!" Ai shook her head in disbelief at what had happened. She assumed immediately that Daiko had meant fish when he said rats, but of course saya's trusting nature pieced the story together in a way that made sense, and now she would have to worry about fear when they went swimming. This was fine. When they got home, she'd plan an explaination for why the Fish mafioso weren't a danger to her.

"The new Mizukage is so hecking cool. Did you know she's a girl?! Like me! That means one day I could be mizukage maybe!"

(TWC 8327 WC 864)
Daiko
Citizen

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:10 pm
Daiko blinks for a second, taking another chomp out of his food. "No, no. The saying is. Two rats with one fish. Y'know like, getting two tasks done at the same time while like only needing to do the work to accomplish one task?" Daiko also nods his head. "But, no. I'm not part of any kind of fish gang. That would be ridiculous." Shaking his head, he leans forward slightly. "I do, however... Have a seal that lets me breathe underwater for a little bit. It's pretty awesome, yep." Daiko nods his head, finishing the last couple of bites from his food. "Alright so. Back to business. Would you care to get back to some training?" Daiko put enough money to cover both of their meals on the table and puts his hand out for Saya. "We gotta stop by your place though. Also. Grab Ai this time." Squinting for a second, Daiko remains seated, waiting for her to grab his hand so that he might be able to transport them out to where they needed to go. 

This was a pretty nice lunch, to be honest. He had gotten a good grasp on different wood style jutsu throughout their training, though he was curious as to what else they might be able to accomplish if they were to try traveling somewhere else. Traveling out to the forest was all well and good, though Daiko was really excited to try and show her the cool dimension that he had created. It took an immense amount of chakra to even try and conceive what it would be like to create an entire landscape that was filled with creatures, much less make it so that he was able to travel to and from it at will. He didn't really question the mechanics of it, though he was quite excited to try and explore it beyond what he had done so far. Right now it seemed like all he really ended up acomplishing in his time there was checking out that one awesome castle, but he'd probably save that for last. Whenever he used the technique, Daiko could feel three separate paths pulling at him and tugging him in a direction, almost as if directing him where to go. 

Looking at Saya again, Daiko would've just been waiting expectantly before they would actually end up going back to her place. He would do the cool dude move and just teleport back to the living room that they usually hang out in, making sure to avoid the furniture and stuff so that he didn't wreck her entire place by teleporting in there. He wanted to make sure she actually had her puppets in tow this time because if there was ever a situation where it was, serious and she forgot her puppets, they would probably be fucked. He wondered if there's be any way for this to be dealt with in ways other than... Make sure she holds on to her puppets at all times. For the moment, he would try to remind her each time. 

[515]
{8670}
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:22 pm
"Wh. But why did you have to kill rats to get your pants back from the fish. If you aren't part of the fish mafioso who took out a hit on the rats so they could give you your pants back as payment then this story doesn't make much sense daiko." Yes. It is only in the instance that Daiko isn't part of a rat murdering fish gang that the story that Saya has concocted from a short tale her friend told doesn't make sense. THat checks out. For a moment, Saya's confusion shifted to a combination of surprise and insult, but the change was subtle and didn't last. He wasn't saying that she was rediculous, he was talking about the story, so her natural reaction to be attacked because a suggestion of rediculousness is usually always pointed directly at her didn't quite fit the current circumstances.

"Right. Rediculous. Where did you get a water breathing seal? Maybe I should learn something like that. Could be helpful if we're ever sent on a mission to infiltrate the illustrious fish mafioso in order to take them down from the inside. " She just can't let it go. Ai once again palced a hand firmly on her little sister's shoulder in a motion that suggested she was off about something and should drop the thought. It was always in her nature to step in when Saya was being overly rediculous--see! There it is. Proof that rediculousness is usually pointed at Saya. VIndication.

"Sure. I could definitely use some training. I was on a bit of a crafting break while I helped Ai prepare for the tournament. It was a nice vacation but I feel like i've fallen behind a bit. I mean I only know like.... Seven S rank jutsus? I really need to get those numbers up." It was a humble brag, but without knowing the state of daiko's own jutsu list she wouldn't know it. For saya it was a genuine consideration that her relaxation time might have impacted her improvement in the ninja arts.

"We can definitely go back to my place but... Do you need AI or PupAIT? PupAIt is right here...." She motioned to the puppet version of her sister, who had been dropped off at the begining of their meal. "What do you need real AI for? I'm worried she might be off training for her next tournament match but I can definitely call her?" Without thinking she placed a mark seal on Ai, forming the seals as she finished the last of her skewer and placing her hand on the small of her sister's back. That would save her so much trouble if they were going to be teleporting while her puppets were out of touch range. Could he even teleport her and her puppets? Technically they were people right? Wood created Kiri citizens were still citizens.

THe trip back to her home was rediculously quick, mostly because Daiko could teleport. That was such a useful tool in her opinion. If the puppet wasn't teleported with her she would form the summoning technique quickly, and as she glanced about, more threads took hold of the Freyja puppet the moment she was in sight.

(TWC 8864 wc:1401)
Daiko
Citizen

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:34 pm
Daiko shakes his head. All this talk of the fish mafioso made him want to create a technique that would create a massive fiery explosion and kill all fish life. Those bastards had taken his pants, his dignity, and now apparently his memory retention about whether or not Saya took things so literally. If only his homie pinoch was here to back him up. He'd know what to do. Something about spin kicks and not having his arms ripped off, or something like that. Though the callback was quite nice, Daiko quickly let the small sphere of chakra overtake his own form, transporting Saya and all of her held items along with him back to their place. He appeared right on the couch and plopped down. Stretching out, Daiko sighs deeply and settles into the couch for a moment, using storage displacement idly to summon some mappo tofu and begin to eat it. He figured that he'd need as much energy as possible in the training come ahead, as he had some really cool things planned. Hopefully, Saya wouldn't notice. That's usually the scourge that comes along with skimming things, after all. Especially when it's framed as only exposition. 

Stretching out once more, Daiko calls to Saya, having hidden the evidence of his crimes. "Alright alright. So. Whenever you're ready to go, let me know. Just make sure you're... Holding everything that you want to bring with you. I came up with like, a super killer super awesome teleportation technique the likes of which you've never seen, ever. It's sweet." Nodding his head, Daiko waits a few moments while he is taking the time for Saya to get all of her things together. He assumed most of her puppets would be helping out and doing this and doing that, and then he realized that he had forgotten to specify that he was talking about 'pupalt' and not... The living Ai? Who apparently existed. oh well. He assumed she would forget just as quickly as he had while gathering her things. Closing his eyes slightly and allowing them to be slightly opened, Daiko pretended to snore as Saya would be finishing up gathering everything. If she somehow was faster than lightning, something that he knew their friend Dana had prided themselves on, he would be ready to go just as soon as he was.

Blinking once or twice, Daiko looks at Saya once she was ready. "Okay. So. One thing I'll tell you. This isn't gonna be like, scary or anything but. Don't freak out or anything. It's a very powerful technique, and it's a very sudden shift once you have it all worked out. It's really cool, and I'm sure we'll be able to find a lot of really amazing things that we'll be able to train and achieve once we go there. It's like... A massive training field that we won't get in trouble for if it's entirely destroyed. Pretty cool, right?" Daiko nods his head, cracking his knuckles. "Alright, let's get it started."

[505]
{9175}
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:47 pm
Once again she would feel a wierd spreading feeling as his teleportation technique flowed across her body from his, and then through the puppet whose hand still sat on her shoulder. Well that made things easier. Now she didn't need to use the summoning technique to bring her puppet back to her. Just like Daiko, she would find herself plopping down on the couch when the wierd nausea of teleportation released her. She would never get used to that, she was sure. At the kitchen table at the far end of the room Ai, the real Ai not the puppet lovingly named PupAIt, gave a soft wave before taking a sip of her water.

"I do like super awesome techniques.... Though this teleportation stuff feels wierd. Makes me feel funny. I'm excited to see what you've made though! Sorry I don't have any other super cool techniques that I can teach or show you to trade! Except for my water wall jutsu and like. A bunch of seals. I have a cool new one I've been working on. Her hands flashed though the seals quickly, forming a long string one at a time. There was no need to actually perform them one handed this time. From her body, Two wooden clones formed, glancing to and fro in confusion for a moment before taking a seat on the couch as the real Saya got up. Hands clapped together as they began meditation, tapping into Freyja's consciousness.

Saya was a blur of incredibly speed the moment she was told to gather her things. She moved at a blistering sixety five, rushing about to get what she needed. "Gotta borrow this sis sorry!" Threads wrapped around the Coach puppet as she tried her hardest to grab the odds and ends she knew she would need just in case. She got absolutely nothing. The freyja puppet was just so much faster than she was. It wasn't her fault, of course. It was the difference between her small speed and the power of her chakra threads. While the team gathered things, She cast mark seal two more times, placing one on each of her other puppets.

"Not scary. Got it. I cannot garantee I won't freak out, you know how I am, " She stopped speaking once more at the suggestion that it was a powerful technique. She'd always seen daiko as a friend and kind of a student, so the thought that he might be breaching the power of her genius was far too exciting to pass up.

"I mean. Not having to use a jutsu to fix all the stuff I mess up is pretty ideal. Oh. I also have a jutsu that makes stuff with wood style if you want. I used it to make a long ship a while back and sailed about with Dana on it. Very cool." She'd give a nod as he said lets get started. She knew the clones would be prepared with her nature chakra soon, so effectively she was ready when he was.

(TWC 9371 wc:1908)
Daiko
Citizen

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:59 pm
Daiko nodded his head, glad to hear that Saya was prepared, as well as that she might have another technique. "Oh? Yeah, I really like the idea of making things. That sounds really fucking cool actually." Nodding his head, he stands up from his seat and walks around to get to Saya without bumping into anything. Putting his wrist out, Daiko gestures for Saya to grab it. "Alright, you all ready? You got all your lil puppets and whatnot? Everything you need?" After taking a couple of seconds to blink, Daiko initiates the teleportation aspect of his dimensional technique, the small sphere of chakra spreading across his own body and then very suddenly transporting Daiko and Saya from the cool little room that they had been sitting in to.. A much different area. 

The weather a nice cool temperature, though you couldn't really feel wind blowing, or anything moving whatsoever. The entire landscape was just what looked like black bricks, with a greyish sky that seemed to go on forever. The are they were standing didn't seem to have a beginning nor an end, and it was mainly just a near-endless expanse of... Flat ground. Shadows weren't even cast from either of them nor were they cast from the puppets. It was trippy. Putting his hands up on his head and stretching out, Daiko looks at Saya. "So? What do you think? Pretty funky, huh?" Daiko looks around for a second, admiring the work that he had put into this technique in order to make it so clean in the way it functioned. Though it was somewhat of a jolt for Saya likely, the entire transition for Daiko was very clean and it was exactly as he had designed it. He was pretty happy with it, to say the least. 

It had seemed like forever that Daiko had wanted to perfect a technique similar to this. Though it may have looked pretty easy, considering that he didn't need to do any special handseals or prep in order to do this, it had taken up a large part of his training and of his chakra just to be able to manifest this place to begin with, much less find a way to accurately travel to different spots and junctions in it whenever he needed to. There were a lot of things going on, and it was very refreshing. Stretching out, Daiko looks back at Saya. "So, yeah. Here we are. I created this place with.. Like.. Chakra. I like to call it Chūkū. I forget what the name was supposed to mean, but like. Here we are. It basically spans out forever, but it's a really nice place where we are able to like. Practice things. Every time I come back here, it seems like all of the destruction that I've caused just kind of goes away, but I'm not sure if that's due to the fact that it's such a large place or if it's just cleaned itself up for the most part." Nodding his head, Daiko waits to see Saya's response. 

[510]
{9685}
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:14 am
"It's a really neat jutsu. You're gonna love it. I actually used it to make most of the mansion! Did you ever move in by the way? I know I set you out a floor but theres so much space I don't really go to." She would nod when he asked if she was ready, giving a glance at the two clones. Both gave her a thumbs up to confirm they'd completed their task, and all at once the wooden constructs simply disinitgrated into dust. Maybe it was very fine wood fiber now that I think of it. I'm not actually sure what clones made of wood disperse into BUT the point stands that they were no longer there, and as they disappeared, She felt the strength of Nature chakra pour through her.

"Also, do you want a closet floor? I ahve like fo--"She was cut off as the world around her seemed to shift with his teleportation technique. SHe found herself still standing moments later, with her eyes pursed shut in surprise. WHen she opened them she saw... Well. Alot of nothing? It definitely looked clean, but very out of this world. It reminded her of that time she ate way too much sugar and then hit a crash and felt kind of out of body for a few hours before regaining her energy.

"I. UH. What.. What is it? It looks very empty but also cool. Did you make like. A dome around my house? Is the house still here?!" Absentmindedly she formed the seals for her new fuin amplifier, allowing the power of her pure sage mode to flow through her. Dark black lines seemed to draw across the revealed portions of her body as the strength increased her vigor and chakra significantly. Finally, She would cast the seal of absorbtion, placing one on the back of her hand.

"Chuku. It sounds pretty neat. " She glanced about again, finding the emptyness a bit concerning. Did it really span out forever? How long could they run without anything seeming to change around them? If this was truely limitless then maybe Daiko had skipped the catching up with her part of the race for power and skipped strait to the defeating her portion of the test.

""Does it really span forever? How long have you run? I. This is impressive Daiko. LIke I don't even know what to day. It's just. Uh. What is it exactly? " The destruction fading part of the explaination peaked her interest. That would be so incredibly useful. FOrming seals again, a branch of mokuton would split the... earth? at her feet, raising up to create a boring wooden chair that she promptly took a seat in. Then she remembered she was supposed to teach him this at some point. Well. Probably later anyway right? Releasing the power of her Sage mode after her first seal was placed, she'd watch her friend as he explained as much as he could about this fantastic new place completely ignoring the puppets that also glanced about like children in candy shops.

(TWC 9884)
Daiko
Citizen

Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:52 pm
Daiko nodded his head, staring somewhat idly out into the distance. "Well, from what I was able to find out. It's around ten thousand by ten thousand meters. Though I'm not sure how accurate that is. I just kinda mixed counting steps with also having Shambler tell me what was what." Daiko nodded his head and stretched out slightly. "But yeah, I'm glad you like it. I figured it might be pretty cool to do some sort of training here. Maybe see what kind of havoc we could wreck here without really getting in trouble. Maybe we can use the cool wood clone technique that you've shown me to maybe have a fight? Could sit back on these chairs and just watch, maybe eat popcorn or something. I have a couple of other cool techs that might be enjoyable to watch, though I'm not entirely sure what you'd want to do." Nodding his head, Daiko sits on the ground for the moment, waiting for what will be coming next. It had seemed like their journey here had gone through without a hiccup, and Daiko was happy about that. He wondered what kind of training they might be able to do, seeing as their destruction wouldn't cause many problems. 

"Oh, yes, before I forget, Saya. Grab my hand again. I wanna go somewhat far off in here, just so that every time I come here this isn't a chance that I bump into one of these things." Nodding his head, he puts his hand out for her to grab. Daiko then lets space-time chakra flow all over his body again, and he uses his long-distance teleportation through Starburst in order to take the both of them around 8000 meters in a random location that will not really exist again in canon. Once they had made it, he would stretch out, and prepare himself to start training. "So, so. We're going to be doing some training? I'm assuming our best bet would probably be to make some clones? or what do you want to do? I'm not sure which route I want to take..." Daiko scratches his chin, looking out on the horizon to see if there was anything interesting coming to mind. They had learned a lot today so far, and he was curious to see what else they would be able to accomplish in the coming moments before and after they had fought. 

Daiko was happy that he was able to show Saya where all of his hard work had been poured into, and he was glad to see that they could both be growing at the same time. Daiko's techniques were definitely flashy, though he didn't really have anything the said 'raw power' at the moment. There were a few techniques that he really wanted to test out, especially against Saya, though he wasn't sure how well it would end up being for himself. He wasn't really proficient with his clones, though he definitely didn't want to risk potentially hurting Saya. Maybe he would just pretend to be a clone and start fighting all of her critters and let her watch while sitting next to a convenient clone of Daiko. 

[Exit to Chūkū]

[530]
{10,215}

Will Post Claims Later
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:17 pm
"Heckers! That is really big.... That's bigger than the village I think? It's hard to say. How is uh. Shambler doing by the way? Thats the creature you created or summoned or something when we were fighting the guy in the bar right? I kind of remember that..." At the time she didn't think anything of Daiko summoning what seemed to be a creepy hell spawn, but thinking back to it, it was a situation she would have been distraught over had it not been done during a time of great danger. Well. Theoretical danger. Technically the guy was just running so they were never actually in any danger BUT it sure felt alot like danger to Saya. She listened to his discussion of the next bit of events. A spar with clones sounded great. It meant they could relax and get all the experience of a spar with none of the trouble or danger that comes from possibly killing one another with powerful ninjutsu. There was one question in her mind though.

Could her clones use Sage mode? She'd be at quite the disadvantage if she didn't have her strongest booster going into a fight with an opponent that just recently made it clear that he had ascended to her level, at least in creation. Would her triffle of the senju hold up to whatever else he had up his sleeves? She could always call ragnar. She could see if Ragnar could get in tough with that new girl... Log head? Logging hat?

"Largetha Aaya. Please do not insult the heads of the Otterbrook clan" Even with her convorsation being completely internal Ai was able to step in and help her. That left one big awkward situation though. She'd been sitting there looking dumbfounded the entire time Daiko had talked.

"I think a clone spar would be great. Non dangerous, Lets us get experience, all over a fantastic plan. I dunno if My clone can use the power of nature chakra like I can though. That would honestly be an interesting thing to find out. Technically MY triffle will do the tirck to an extent but its just not as strong yanno?" At this point it would seem that Daiko had a Saya moment. Maybe it was a daiko moment. The two were honestly quite similar, and as such could be at the whims of random thoughts quite often. Without saying a word Saya took his hand, with her puppets latching onto her shoulder for good measure.

"Yea I can probably Pump out some clones and see if they can hold the power necessary to use sage mode. Otherwise It's fine. Just don't beat me up too badly yanno?" Closing her eyes she would draw in power, focusing on the energies that she had been taught so many times to take in, and just as quickly as her focus came, it was gone. She still couldn't get it done herself.

"Gimme like a five minute breather from all the excitement, with like a screen cut for dramatic effect and then i'll be totally prepared!" And of course, he did. THe screen faded to black as they transitioned to the next scene with a clean ap pool and fresh cooldowns. Ready for a bout the likes of which neither ninja had ever seen.

"Oh. Daiko. before I forget." She formed the seals for the shadow clone jutsu quickly, allowing him to watch. "You need to know shadow clones for wood clones. Slipped my mind"

(TWC 10437

putting 3k into fuin amp (3k/3k)2588 towards seal of the soldier pill (2588/2588) 1850 towards wild water wave(1850/1850) 1850 towards cloak of the old gods (1850/1850) and the last 1125 towards shadow clone dropping the last couple words

1k for -10 spe(75-65)
1k for _10 vig(110-120)

exit topic closed! ))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum