Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The trial given Empty The trial given

Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:49 pm
Mission Details:

“Today you will go through a challenge that may prove to be far too great for you to do on your own, you will have to rely on us, your gods to give you guidance and strength. Should you prove worthy, only then will you be released from this trial and be sent back to the place in which you have called your home. This challenge will challenge you not only physically, but it will also challenge the very sanity in which you wield. Do trust me, this challenge will be worthy of a warrior, but you will need to keep your humanity to survive this trial.”

The voice was not only booming, but it was startling. Taichi stirred and ultimately woke up, frantically looking around his location. He could hear a tapping on the glass windows that surrounded him, and a moaning that seemed to only be getting louder and louder, as if the sources were beginning to multiply. He brought himself to his feet, noticing that he had a sharp pain in his side, looking down he saw that he was bleeding slightly. The bleeding wasn’t enough to cause him to be unable to move, but it was enough to make him ask just what had happened to him. 

He placed his hand against the wound and healed himself using basic medical ninjutsu, but still he was curious how something was even able to hit him in such a way. He called out quietly for his daughters, to see if there was anyone else in the house that he was within, there was no answer that he recognized. He then remembered that they had a telepathic link, so he channeled his chakra outward to his daughters, praying that he would get something back from them. After a few moments, he began to worry when he heard nothing back from them. 

He wasn’t sure if this was part of the trial from the gods, having him be by himself. But he did take some solace that this could also mean that because they weren’t able to respond to him, that must have meant that they were safe in their beds at the village of Hoshigakure, or at least that is what he certainly hoped was the case. He walked over to the glass that was being tapped on, slowly getting more and more aggressive as time went on and the moans got louder. 

When he looked out of the window, he saw that there was a horde of individuals standing out of the building he was inside. The individuals saw Taichi when he quickly looked out the window and the moans turned into screams. The gray haired Uchiha leaped back from the glass when he realized that the sounds were hostile. The door began to give as the tapping turned into scratching and slamming. He activated his Rinnegan and quickly six orbs of pure destructive chakra formed behind him, he knew that this was the trial, but now he was going to have to figure out how he was going to get through it.

WC:513
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

The trial given Empty Re: The trial given

Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:14 pm
Ise had been running for god knows how long. He had woken up in this unknown village, and when he walked around, he saw someone, however, they weren't ... themselves. They were dead - a zombie. Fortunately for him though, they go down rather easy. One of the zombies he end up kicking in the face, had it's head removed from it's body, dying instantly. "So, kicking off their head works. good to know!" the young Uchiha had thought to himself. However, more had come from out of nowhere. Since they were slow though, Ise was able to get away from them rather quickly. He made his way into aen even more creepier woodsy area, where he had saw a cabin that was being raided by the flesh-eating freaks. Ise activated his Sharingan to see if someone - anything alive with Chakra inside that he could try to save. There was, however ... the person's chakra was far greater than his own. "I've never seen this much chakra in one person. How is that even possible!?" Ise thought to himself. However, he couldn't just sit back and watch whoever they were die. 

"I have to help them! Even if they can help themselves," Ise thought the last part quickly, as he ran towards the zombies that were breaking down the front door. He quickly grabbed a Kunai knife from one of his hip pouches, one in each hand as he sped forward. He proceeded to plunge the kunai knives in the two zombies that blocked his path, letting the undead bodies fall to the ground, now permanently dead. He looked up to see a man that was much older than him. Before the man could do anything to harm him, Ise held his hands up defensively and said, "Wait, wait, wait! I'm not a zombie! See, I can talk!" Ise chuckled nervously, hoping that the guy was friendly. "That, and I kind of just saved your life ... even though you would have probably done fine on your own with your seriously awesome and powerful orbs of death there, but ya know," Ise said, practically rambling at this point. "I'm Isemori Uchiha, but you can call me Ise!" The young silver-haired Uchiha siad, giving the man his signature goofy grin.

“I know that we can take them zombies outside, but we’d just be wasting our chakra if we do. The entire village … they were infected with something. I don’t know what, but I think it’d be best if we find another safe place to hide. Where, I don’t know, but anywhere is probably better than staying here, wouldn’t you agree?” Ise asked the man, tossing one of his Kunai that he still had, at the Zombie that was coming from behind him. Ise look back at the man and said, “Plus, with the two of us shinobi working together, our chances of surviving the night would probably be even better than trying to survive on our own,” The young Uchiha pointed out, but something told the Ise that the man probably wouldn’t mind, given the fact that he was injured. “How’d you get hurt by the way? Did a Zombie bite you or something?”

WC: 530
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:15 pm
As Taichi was tending to his wounds, a child sprinted from another part of the house and rushed towards the door that was currently being torn down by the undead outside. He fought with an excitement that reminded him of himself, back when he was still happy to fight, back when it brought a joyful feeling to himself. He stopped the few undead that were coming directly for them, then came over to the older Uchiha, checking on his wounds and ensuring that he was okay. He simply smiled at the boy and reassured him, “I haven’t been bitten, that I know of. But no matter what I will be okay. I have healed myself and I should be fine. Thank you for your concern, little one.”

To these words, he thought of his daughters, hoping that they were okay. He activated his Rinnegan and had six spheres of pure chakra form from his body and float directly behind him. Four of the orbs were rough and rugged, while two were smooth and rounded. He had one of the smooth chakra orbs float directly behind the child, and he would explain as he did so, “This orb is going to be my way of protecting you without having to be directly beside you. The way you fought off the undead was good, but I don’t want you to be reckless with your approach of them. I believe we should find a way to kill all of these undead at once, and these orbs are exactly how we are going to do that. But to do this, we are going to need to have these zombies gather in the same place so I can get them all at once. These four orbs here can explode and when they do, they will cover a 20 meter diameter, if I have them placed properly, I believe we should be able to dispatch them all at  once, understand?” His voice would be kind and considerate, knowing that he was dealing with a child. He didn’t want to come off as arrogant, but instructive. He would then await the child’s response patiently, as he knew that no matter what happened, he would be able to protect them in the moment.

WC: 375
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:36 am
“I haven’t been bitten, that I know of. But no matter what I will be okay. I have healed myself and I should be fine. Thank you for your concern, little one.” The white-haired man said with a smile as he tended to his own wound. Ise was relieved that his wound wasn’t from being bitten by a zombie. Hours before he had met this guy, there were other survivors within the village that had found him moments after waking up. He would’ve died too if it weren’t for those that had helped him. “That’s good, with all things considered. If you get bitten by them, then … it’s pretty much game over for you. I saw it happen,” Ise said, remembering what had happened to those that had saved him. They were doing fine until they traversed through the market area of the village. There were Zombies everywhere, and if it weren’t for the friends he had made that saved him, he wouldn’t have managed to make it out alive. So, when he had sensed the man’s chakra inside this abandoned house, he couldn’t just sit there and let the man fend for himself, even if he was able to take care of himself. 

As they prepared themselves to face the horde of undead that was outside, the man had created the orbs that he had made just before Ise came and helped him. They were smooth and rounded. It was something that Ise had never seen before. He didn’t even know that chakra could even make something like that. As one of the orbs moved towards Ise, the man began to speak. “This orb is going to be my way of protecting you without having to be directly beside you.” He explained, which Ise said in turn, “That’s a pretty cool technique! I’ve never seen something like this before either,” Ise, unable to hide his own infatuation about it. He thought it was cool, even though there was a bigger picture as to why the orb was important. “The way you fought off the undead was good, but I don’t want you to be reckless with your approach to them.” Ise let out a nervous chuckle, while the man had pointed out his recklessness. It wasn’t a bad thing, however, if they both wanted to actually stay alive, then chances were that he shouldn’t afford to do something like that again the next time around. “I believe we should find a way to kill all of these undead at once, and these orbs are exactly how we are going to do that. But to do this, we are going to need to have these zombies gather in the same place so I can get them all at once. These four orbs here can explode and when they do, they will cover a 20 meter diameter, if I have them placed properly, I believe we should be able to dispatch them all at  once, understand?”

“Wait, seriously!? These orbs can do that much!?” the young Uchiha had thought to himself. He knew that this man was definitely strong, however, he wasn’t expecting that the orbs could pack that much power into them. Ise had never heard of jutsu, or any technique for that matter that could have that much power behind it. It was as if these orbs were packing god-like powers from the sounds of it. What’s more was that Ise didn’t even doubt what the man was saying. Normally he would, but he could tell that the guy was being seriously outfront with him about it. It made sense, given the fact that both of their lives were at stake. “Gotcha, loud and clear!” Ise said, giving the man his typical grin. Wth that said, Ise and the man headed outside; the zombies letting out louder snarls as they had seen the two. It sounded rather dangerous what they were about to do, but it was better than not doing nothing.

WC: 664
TWC: 1194
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:26 pm
The two left the building that they were currently hiding in, and sure enough there were plenty of zombie waiting for them in the middle of the town. It seemed as though they had already gathered in the middle, making him curious just as to what they were all doing and how this whole thing started. But there was not much to be gained by him concerning himself with that for now. He wasn't about to try and find a cure, he was only concerned with getting the child and himself out of the current situation by making it as safe as possible. He first instructed the child to check all of the surrounding buildings to see if there were any more zombies that needed to be corralled into the center of the town. 

When he would leave, he would use his enhanced vision thanks to his Rinnegan and he would scan the entirety of his surroundings, checking to see if there was any stragglers that he could lead to the town's square. He created two wood clones and they all went in their own directions, scanning the area for anything of interest and any other survivors, should there be any. After he rallied a few of the zombies back into the center, the silver haired Uchiha would use one of his orbs to create a platform for him to stand on, and then he would use it to center himself on the zombie hoard. Whenever the child was done bringing in the remaining zombies, he would use all of his orbs, except for the one that he was using as a platform to be placed directly overhead of all the zombies, being spaced out to maximize the size of the blast that was going to be created. 

MAking sure the child and himself were out of the range, he would cause the orbs to explode. The chakra would be blinding for a moment, then it would simply block out the light for another moment. Then after the dust settled from the explosion, there were only remains left from the hoard that once stood there. HE was happy with this as it meant that he wasn't going to need to worry himself with the health of himself or the child. Shortly after the hoard was destroyed, he used the platform to bring himself down to the ground, and slowly his vision began to blur. He tried to stand strong against the dizzying feeling that he was going with, but he ultimately failed against it, falling to the floor. 

He struggled to regain his consciousness, but when he did regain it, he saw that he was surrounded by the burnt corpses that he had just killed. He wasn't too sure just why he had passed out, so he chalked it up to exhaustion from using the Rinnegan too much. He brought himself to a knee before fully standing back up to his feet. He wasn't too sure if they had killed all of the zombies, but he deactivated his Rinnegan, ensuring that he wouldn't pass out again, or at least that was his hope. 

WC: 523
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:38 pm
Ise held a defensive stance as he and Taichi made their way out into the village to face the horde of flesh-eating zombies. He wanted to ask the older man more questions, but neither of them had the time nor the luxury of sitting around and talking. “I wish there was something we could do besides having to kill them,” The young Uchiha had thought to himself. These zombies were once people, just like him and the old man, weren’t they? What’s more, was that he had no clue as to how these people even became zombies, to begin with. What he did know though was that if you were bitten by one of them, then you’d eventually turn into one yourself. Ise didn’t know if that made him foolish as well as a coward for not putting the people who had saved him hours ago. He had kept them to himself though, not sure how the old man would respond to such a question. Either way, he knew what he had to do at this moment, and that was to help the man kill the zombies with his powerful orbs of death. They made an exceptional source of defense as well. 

Ise had then seen the man’s eyes change, it's color now purple with what appeared to ripple surrounding the irises. Since Ise had his Sharingan activated, he could also see the man’s chakra, which was massive. Of course, he already knew the guy and the abnormal amount of chakra emanating from him when he had seen it through the building he was in, but now it was more … calm, yet frighteningly, still having power behind it, and a lot of it. The Zombies were centered around the massive town square, except for quite a few of them coming out of the alleyways. It was as if they could smell them both, wanting to eat their flesh. “I’ll draw in the stragglers, for ya! Oh, and I’ll make sure not to do anything too reckless,” Ise smirked while also giving the old man a wink before he made his way to the zombies that were just outside of the plaza on the streets. “Hey! Overhear ya uglies!” Ise shouted at the zombies, which had snarled at him after receiving his attention. There were too many though, so Ise had to play it smart and not send too many toward’s Taichi’s way, or else, they could swarm him too. He may have had immense power, but Ise didn’t want to solely bet on that, especially with how many there were. 

Ise swung his Kunai at some of the zombies, only deliberately killing one or two every so often while he had made his way back to the plaza, where they were going to flush them out with the orbs. The kunai he used to fend against the zombies was strong enough to cut off their limbs with a simple swing, due to their bodies rotting. It kind of grossed Isemori, out, however, he couldn’t stop just because it was disgusting to watch. He had to keep himself and the zombies he didn’t kill moving. As Ise would defend himself every few seconds, he was able to glance back and forth between the zombies and the old man, making sure he was doing alright, and from the looks of it, Ise didn’t have too much to worry about. “I gotta pick up the pace a bit! I can’t keep the old man waiting forever!” Ise thought to himself, but just as he was about to turn, a zombie he had missed had come from behind him, about to attack, but just as it was about to reach him, something black had begun to swiftly cover him. That was when that he had completely forgotten about the orb that Taichi had placed around him. 

“Phew! That was too close for comfort.” The young Uchiha said to himself while grinning confidently. Once the orb had quickly shifted once again back into its orb-like shape, Ise drove the Kunai through the zombie’s mouth, and once again had begun to start over with him picking his momentum back up. “Just a bit more! Almost there!” I thought to myself. He was only a few more feet away, with the Zombies he was leading were a few feet away from him as well. He waited at the last minute, then, jumped up onto one of the buildings and shouted, “DO IT NOW!” to the old man. Once his feet touched the ground he weaved the Ram hand seal with both hands, using the body flicker to escape the blast from the orbs that would kill the zombie horde. There was a bright flash of light before the blast went off, which despite having been facing the opposite direction, it was still very bright that Ise had tripped and fallen over due to not only being unable to see but because of how he was moving to due to the body flicker, sliding onto the ground just enough for him to be out of range from the blast. Ise was still wincing for a bit, despite the flash of light dissipating. Once he had come to, he realized that his body flicker sent him over a few buildings into an Alleyway. 

He was glad he was alive, but that's not what Ise had thought about. Instead, he was moreso worried about the old man, as well as there still being any zombies that may have somehow survived the blast. However, when he came around the alleyway, leading back towards the plaza, he could see all of the charred bodies that were once the zombies that were trying to kill them, as well as the old man who was floating up in the air, more than likely from one of his orbs from the looks of it. “W-we did it! We managed to get them all!” Ise said with excitement, letting out a slight cackle shortly after the words of his left his own two lips.

WC: 1020
TWC: 2214

Claims:
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:15 pm
When he lowered himself down to the ground, he could hear the child's voice in the near distance. He looked down as he descended to the floor and he smiled weakly at him. "I think you're right, little one. I think we have completed this mission. It is a shame that the ones that once lived here are no more, but now they are just fragments of a corpse, shattered by those who did not know them. I find some solace knowing that their bodies are now laid to rest in a more permanent fashion, but part of my heart still breaks for the memories that these individuals had not yet lived." 

The silver haired Uchiha walked over to the young shinobi and he leaned down to look at him eye to eye. He activated his Sharingan to the level that only his three tomoe would be present. "This is a great lesson for someone of your age also, to try and live the best life you can live. Don't do what so many of us shinobi do and become closed off and recluse from the rest of the world. Don't be afraid to go out in the world and even trust some people. I know that I have cut off so much of my life because I decided to let my paranoia rule my day to day living, and I hope that same thing doesn't happen to you." With that he stood up and he began to walk out of the village, hoping that he would find himself a place that would look familiar to him. He prayed to his gods as he did this, hoping that he had completed the trial that he was given. 

He received an answer to his prayer in the form of his vision beginning to fail him and he fell down to the floor. As he did this, he felt a warmth come over his body. He stirred slightly until he finally leaped up from his very own bed. He leaped out of his bed and he ran out of his bedroom door, crossed the hallway into Gondul's room. When he burst into the room, Gondul snapped out of bed, and behind the older Uchiha was Gunnr with a knife pointed directly into his back. When they all realized who it was, the guards were dropped and confusion took its place. Taichi sat down with both Gondul and Gunnr and explained to them what had just happened to him, they reassured him that it must have just been a dream.

After talking about it for an hour or so, they recommended that he go and find that child "Ise" in the village, and see if he had a similar dream. They weren't sure just what it meant, but they figured it would bring some sort of closure to the entire situation. He agreed and they all went back to bed, realizing that worrying any more about it wasn't going to be beneficial to any of them. He went back to sleep, albeit reluctantly, the worst feeling was being away from his girls, but he finally fell back to sleep, still thinking about the night he had with that child.

WC: 536
Claims: WIP
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:22 pm

Isemori Uchiha likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum