Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Guest
New PM's : 0
Post Count
337
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff


Log in

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE


Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Threads
Top posting users this week
66 Posts - 31%
29 Posts - 13%
22 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 8%
14 Posts - 7%
13 Posts - 6%
12 Posts - 6%
12 Posts - 6%
10 Posts - 5%
Word Counter

Go down
Taichi Uchiha
Taichi Uchiha
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Ryo : 187000
100%

Howling against the wind Empty Howling against the wind

Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:58 pm
Mission Details::

Mission Name: Awoo!
Rank: B
Mission Location: Yugakure no Sato

Challenges: --
Task: You and your comrades have arrived in the village of Yugakure, although... you're not quite sure why you are, or how you got there. Anyways, the fearful villagers have been menaced by a strange wolf-like beast during the night, and it's your job to take care of it. However, it may turn out that one of those 'innocent' villagers is the one responsible... or perhaps even a member of your group...?

Word Count Requirement: 3,000
Reward: 6,000 Ryo / 30 AP / 8 Tickets

Character Requirements: --
Character Exclusive: --

Link to Legacy Mission: --


Rocking in his sleep, he heard the sounds of the winds barreling against the side of the house in which he found himself sleeping in. He wasn’t sure just where he was or why he was in there, but in the moment he knew that it didn’t truly matter. His body had been transported yet again, and his memory didn’t serve him as to where he was or how he had gotten there. He woke himself up, praying to Odin and Tyr for not only guidance, but the strength to bring himself through this trial that had been set before him.

This night had come and the light from the full moon filled the room that he and his daughters found themselves in, he wasn’t sure just where he was or why he was there, but he did know that wherever they were, they were certainly in danger. Chalk it up to his Rinnegan giving him a sense of danger, or call it simple common sense, he knew that there was danger near him, and he was going to have to figure out just where it was coming from. He gathered himself and looked around quickly to see if he could see his daughters.

Part of him was hoping that he would find them, but the other part was hoping that they had been spared of such a fate as to be trapped in a strange place. If they were not in the same place as he was, then he would pray to the gods that they were safe in the village of Hoshigakure. He leaped up to his feet, finding that he still had all of his gear attached to him, as if he was already prepared for battle, that he was becoming more and more convinced was to come when he began to hear odd noises coming from outside the building that they were in. 

He scanned the entire room that he was in, and he saw only one of his daughters. “Gunnr!” Taichi ran over to his daughter that was seeming to be coming to, albeit slowly. She rubbed her eyes and looked up to her father, relieved that she was able to find such a familiar face directly before him. The gray haired Uchiha picked the Valkyrie up and they both began to search the remainder of the house to see who it was that they could find. 

After a quick search of the house, he found the rest of his daughters, or they had found him instead. When the entire family had found each other, they knew that the next step was to search the rest of the house that they were in to see what they would be able to find. Should they find anything, or anyone of interest within the house, the daughters or Taichi would use their telepathic link to signal to the others to meet on their location, with Taichi being able to see everything the Valkyries saw, there would little chance of anything sneaking up on him or the girls.

WC: 510
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 3000
100%

Howling against the wind Empty Re: Howling against the wind

Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:20 pm
It had been a rather peaceful night so far for Emi – no dreams, no nightmares, and most importantly, no worries. Well… that’s how it started anyways. The wind had all of the sudden picked up during the night, Emi could hear it wooshing it against the house.  Her eyelids began to open, sort of stuck against each other from the deep sleep state she must have just been in. The young girl moved her hands up to her face, rubbing her eyes so her vision wasn’t so blurry. Thoughts began to enter her mind as she looked around at such an unfamiliar place – ”Where am I?” The young kunoichi looked around a little frantically, then heard some rumbling going on in this strange house she had found herself in.
 
As Emi was able to put one foot in front of the other, she gingerly crept around the house, looking for signs of life… or even danger? As moments past, Emi found herself near the main foyer and was able to identify quite a few others, though she had no recollection of who they actually were. Her golden eyes widened as she spotted a Hoshigakure symbol and let out a small sigh of relief. ”At least I’m not alone”.
 
The genin rose up – making herself easily visible to the folks who were already in the house. Upon further investigation, she noticed the oddness that oozed from their eyes… were they human, or was it just a dojutsu? With Emi not wanting to seem like a threat, she did what she could to not move in their direction suddenly, instead she’d stand where she was, three or four meters away, and identify herself. ”Hi, my name is Emi… it looks like you all are from Hoshigakure. I am as well”.
 
The best that Emi could have hoped for is a welcoming sight, she really wasn’t sure what was going on outside of the house that everyone was in. It didn’t feel right though – she had that very eerie vibe that she was catching. It’s almost like being in a scary movie and knowing that something bad was going to happen, but you didn’t know what was going to happen, you didn’t know when it was going to happen, and you certainly didn’t know where.
 
As the seconds past, Emi was unsure if there was anyone else in the house with them or not. Her golden eyes scanned the room, similar to what the other girls seemed to be doing. She had to admit that she was a bit freaked out – they seemed to all have the same eyes and she didn’t know why. Is this had crossed her mind once more, she finally heard something she could sort of identify… other than wind. It was a howl, a deep menacing howl that echoed through her ears, feeling like it almost reached completely inside of her. Her spine tingled as she looked up and out of a window, finally noticing the full-moon.
 
”Can’t say that I have ever seen a werewolf before, if that’s what that noise was. What I can say is that it really startling and it made my spine tingle.”
 
Emi looked back around at everyone else in the house to see their response – still unsure of who they were exactly.


WC - 551
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 72650
100%

Howling against the wind Empty Re: Howling against the wind

Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:11 am
Ise had a rather good day. Nothing had seemed out of the ordinary, except when he went downstairs. It was like something had changed, but at the same time it didn't ... Honestly, Ise didn't know how to explain it to be truthful. However, before he did go downstairs, he saw a Kunoichi with a Hoshigakure headband going downstairs. Ise followed her downstairs, where he had also seen another set of familiar faces, but then ... Why couldn't the young  Uchiha remember ever meeting any of them exactly? It was ... strange. Ise felt like he should know who these people are, but nothing - not even a hint of a name was coming to mind. It was as if his memories were erased. But then again, with it being how it was, how would he even know if that was even the case? Another thing that seemed familiar, yet so out of place was where he was. It also felt … familiar to him, but regardless of its familiarity, it also felt quite foreign as well. It was just another thing to add to the list that was weird. When the girl who had followed downstairs addressed herself as Emi, Ise’s heart fluttered. Why did it do that? Did he know her? If he did, then he sure as hell had a very poor memory of them meeting. Ise wasn’t the type of guy to forget someone like that… was he?


“And I’m Isemori! But, you can call me Ise!” Ise said, giving off his typical goofy grin of his at everyone. “That’s another thing as well. How are we all Hoshigakure shinobi, but never once seen each other?” Ise had asked Emi and the man, along with the other girls. Ise noticed that they all had the same exact eyes - aside from Emi herself. “All I’m saying is, it’s a little strange, don’cha think?” Ise had said, tilting his head while continuing to think about it. What’s more is they all had to be here for a reason as well. Ise sat down in one of the free chairs within the room, continuing to think about what he had brought, only to still come up with no plausible solution. It was then that Ise’s train of thought was broken by a sound that made him get goosebumps. It was the sound of a wolf howling. ”Can’t say that I have ever seen a werewolf before, if that’s what that noise was. What I can say is that it really startling and it made my spine tingle.” Ise’s eyes widened at the word werewolf, as if they were gonna fall out of his own eye sockets due to fright. 

“We we we-weweWerwolf!?!” Ise had said, stuttering due to sheer fright. Bandits, thieves, and the like were one thing, but supernatural creatures!? Honestly, Ise felt like he got the short end of the stick on this one. Ise then quickly ran into the room that seemed to be the kitchen, looking for anything remotely silver, digging around in every shelf, cupboard - anything that he could open and dig through. After all, Werewolves were able to be killed by silver, right?



WC: 526
Taichi Uchiha
Taichi Uchiha
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Ryo : 187000
100%

Howling against the wind Empty Re: Howling against the wind

Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:00 pm
The two children that now accompanied him in the building began their introductions, both having a sense to intrigue to them. The older Uchiha didn’t know them, but he already had a liking to their sense of joy and whimsy. The child Isemori was one with a child like wonder, something that he had lost long ago, and it was nice to see something like that left in this world of peril and despair. As they all became acquainted, their introductions were cut short by a rather large individual came through the front door of the house they were in. 

Splinters shot through the living room, the room in which they were standing in, and immediately the older Uchiha knew that they were going to have to spring into action fairly quickly. He lunged forward, having branches protrude from his body, three in total. The branches would all speed forward and would plunge into the beast directly before them. This beast looked as if it was part wolf and part man, so it did seem to be just like a fairy tale creature, something that the Uchiha was not expecting to encounter. The branches plunged deep into the abomination’s body, but the wounds seem to only aggravate it further. 

The beasts large arm grabbed the white haired shinobi back his back and flung him across the room. Slamming into a wall on the other side of the room, his girls decided to spring into action at the same time. They all took turns distracting the monster, dodging and weaving as it began to swipe at them. The red haired Hildr decided to fling a kunai directly into the beast’s eyes, one of which connected. This wound seemed to do far more benefit, and the beast ran out of the building back through the front door. Taichi slowly got to his feet, spitting a small amount of blood over to the side before thanking his daughters for taking care of the beast so quickly. He and the Valkyries turned to the children and checked to make sure that they were okay.

Once it was established that they were unharmed, they would begin to strategize a way to dispatch this creature for good, ensuring that they were going to be able to live through this night, and get through these trials as well as they could. He would have the six Valkyries stand guard at the front of the house, staying inside, but using their enhanced vision to look through the window and the hole in the wall that the werewolf had left to make sure they would be able to spot them should the beast or any other threat come back to attack them.

He knelt beside the children and he would ask them what it was that they thought they should do, as he spoke to them, he activated his Rinnegan and created six black spheres of pure chakra, three of which would look more erratic and destructive, while the other three were smooth and calm, looking more like it would used as a means of protection, rather than to attack something. Two of the orbs would float over to the kids, enveloping them in a sort of armor. He would o course explain to them what was happening as it enveloped them. “This is going to be my last ditch effort to keeping you guys safe. This is pure chakra, which I have formed to be purely defensive. It won’t hurt anything that I don’t want it to, so do not be afraid, and just know that this is going to protect you from the beast’s attacks, or at least it should block the majority of the punishment dealt should it gain the ability to get that close to you.”

WC: 631
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 3000
100%

Howling against the wind Empty Re: Howling against the wind

Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:13 pm
It wasn’t long after Isemori introduced himself that stuff really started to happen in the building they were all in. Though, Emi felt a sort of safety net being thrown around her as she noticed just how many folks were tagging along on this… journey. Clearly Isemori and Emi were the youngest and most inexperienced shinobi out of this group, but it doesn’t mean they are completely helpless. Afterall – they were both shinobi that were part of Hoshigakure and they would likely do what’s necessary to keep everyone safe here. At least, this was her initial though – once she saw the look on Isemori’s face, she wasn’t nearly as sure if they would both do what is necessary.
 
Isemori had gone off and started rummaging through the house, the kitchen to be more specific. Emi wasn’t sure what he was looking for but he must not have found it because he came back into the living room empty handed. With his second step, the front door burst wide open with splinters of wood being forced throughout the room. Emi’s first reaction was to cover her face and duck from the wood chips going crazy, then she wanted to make a move towards the werewolf but she got beat to it by the older man.
 
”Damn, I don’t have an opening to move in with all of them attacking”. Emi watched closely as the man got slung by the giant beast – which then enticed the 6 others with eyes that looked likes own. One had even thrown a pair of kunai that looked like it aimed for the eyes of the large beast and one actually connected, doing a fair amount of damage it seemed like. The werewolf would retreat for now and ran out of the house in which he came. The older man got to his feet and seemed to be checking on everyone – then made his way over to Emi and Isemori.
 
[color:13d7=light blue]“This is going to be my last ditch effort to keeping you guys safe. This is pure chakra, which I have formed to be purely defensive. It won’t hurt anything that I don’t want it to, so do not be afraid, and just know that this is going to protect you from the beast’s attacks, or at least it should block the majority of the punishment dealt should it gain the ability to get that close to you.”
 
Emi made sure to listen to what the man was saying… but it was somewhat difficult to stay focused as they were being enveloped in this black… material. ”What is this?” The young kunoichi would ask herself… but clearly wouldn’t have the chance to ask the man, they had other business to attend to currently. He had asked what they thought they should do in this situation and Emi figured she would give the best answer that she knew.
 
”Honestly, we can’t really allow this beast to run amuck in this place. It might not be Hoshigakure… but I can’t let myself just let this beast tear this town to pieces. Also, we don’t know if he’s the only one out there. Could you use your ability to see if there are any others like him out there or people who could be causing this to happen? If so, then I think we could come up with a coordinated attack plan and take them down easily.”
 
Emi looked into her eyes as she finished her though, she wasn’t sure if Isemori would have anything different to say or not – but she certainly felt like they had the capability to take down that beast and any others who were similar to them. She was ready for it.


WC - 619 | TWC - 1170


Last edited by Emi Ren on Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 72650
100%

Howling against the wind Empty Re: Howling against the wind

Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:29 pm
As the young Uchiha had given up, and was about to head back into the room where the others were, the Werewolf appeared breaking through the front door of the house with pure ease. The werewolf, oddly enough, was just exactly how Isemori had pictured him to look. Half man, half wolf. All monstrous in it’s own right. Ise stood still sweating bullets as he had seen the older white-haired man face off against the animal, managing to drive three pieces of wood into him. Ise had thought that the attack would kill the thing then and there, however, it was nothing but wishful thinking. The beast had then tossed the older man aside, which had made the five girls that had his similar eyes dive into action. 


Ise continued to stay still, however, as he continued to watch the five girls fight the creature, Ise couldn’t help but feel useless. “I have to try and help them!” the young Uchiha thought to himself, which he had then activated the sharingan in his eyes, swiftly pulling out two shuriken from his right hip pouch. He threw both of them with both of his hands simultaneously. The moment the two of them curved one of his shuriken ricocheted off the other one, forcing the one shuriken in front to bounce further into the werewolf’s eye, while one of the girl’s kunai had ended up in the other eye at the same exact time as his shuriken, while the one that caused the ricochet effect deflected, and stuck itself into the wall away from everyone. 


With not just one, but both of his eyes now injured, the werewolf bolted out the way it had come in which made Ise smirk and shout back at it, “Yeah! Take that you overgrown mutt!” What’s more is that he and the others seemed to be fine, despite their sudden assault. Ise doubted that they were far from done though. Despite no longer being able to use it’s eyes, it still had it’s sense of smell, which would probably still allow him to try and attack them once more. Ise had then started to see the older white-haired man create what appeared to be three pure orbs of chakra. Three of them appeared to be smooth and docile, while the other three appeared to be used for offensive purposes. 


One of three orbs that had a docile appearance, moved towards Ise, and another one towards Emi, and had begun to wrap around them, covering them as if it were some form of shield. “Woah … cool!” Ise said, unable to help himself while looking around him as he saw the orb quickly spread around himself. “This is going to be my last ditch effort to keep you guys safe. This is pure chakra, which I have formed to be purely defensive. It won’t hurt anything that I don’t want it to, so do not be afraid, and just know that this is going to protect you from the beast’s attacks, or at least it should block the majority of the punishment dealt should it gain the ability to get that close to you.” The older white-haired man had started to speak while the orbs had continued to form around them. It was apparent that Ise definitely wasn’t afraid of it at all, given what he said as it started forming around him. Shortly after the older man finished what he was telling them, Emi was then the one to speak up next, saying that they should plan a coordinated attack to quickly take off the werewolves, as well as more if there were any others aside from the one who tried attacking them. 

“I agree with Emi on that one. This place definitely isn’t Hoshigakure, but I can’t just sit here while some monstrous wolf-things could be tearing someone apart as we speak. I’m a shinobi, so I’m not gonna bow out on this,” Ise said, no longer being afraid, which honestly was a very quick change of heart. Then again, that was Ise for ya. Besides, he may have felt a little courageous given the fact that one of his shuriken was able to subdue the werewolves' second eye. Because of that, the young Uchiha thought that he would be able to actually stand up and fight rather than wimp out like he had done before.



WC: 731
TWC: 1282
Taichi Uchiha
Taichi Uchiha
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Ryo : 187000
100%

Howling against the wind Empty Re: Howling against the wind

Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:35 am
With both of the smaller members of the group going along with what the older Uchiha had said to them, he was able to focus on the task at hand. They were going to have to deal with the rather large werewolf that was currently on the prowl outside, even if he was missing an eye thanks to his daughter’s precision. He stood up and he turned around, facing the door that the werewolf had used to exit. He was sure that there was no point in trying to hide from this monster, as it could probably smell them out no matter where they were. 

With this information in thought, he decided that a direct approach was unfortunately going to be the best option for them to take to take on this monster. He walked out of the building, and he scanned the area with his Rinnegan to see if he could spot the monster before he was able to get the drop on them yet again. When he didn’t scan anything, he thought that maybe this monster had run off for the time being, but this was quickly disproved when he heard howling in the near distance. 

Suddenly a pack of wolves, numbering at least fifteen canines formed and began to run directly for them. He was going to have to deal with them rather quickly, and luckily for them he knew just the way to make that happen. He used two of the orbs of purely destructive chakra and he sent them hurling forward to meet the pack of wolves. As the orbs collided with the pack of wolves, you didn’t hear any whimpering or whining, just a quick grunt and then the thudding of the wolves on the ground. More than half of the pack was destroyed before the other half decided that it was better to run away. Taichi caught the remaining wolves with his orbs and thrashed them about, killing them before they had the chance to get away from them. 

When the pack was dealt with, he returned the orbs to his back and he continued to scan for the monster. He could hear the scratching of wood and rather large footsteps from above him on the roof of the building behind him. He quickly understood what was happening and he had his orbs form a plate directly above him. Moments later he heard a rather loud thud and a howling again, but this time it sounded as though the howling wasn’t in anger or fear, but in pain. The werewolf had leaped from the building’s rooftop and he landed directly onto the bed of destructive chakra that the older Uchiha had set for him. The chakra widened and formed into a box that slowly got smaller and smaller. This would not only kill it with the destructive nature of the chakra, but the box would squeeze the monster to death, as blood began to pour from the top of the box that he had made.

He took a step out from under the chakra, and he released the box and the mangled corpse of the monster fell to the floor. He wasn’t too sure if there were any others, but before he could take another look around, his vision began to blur and he fell down to the floor, being completely unconscious. When he snapped back out of it and thrusted himself awake, he saw that he was back in the inn in Hoshigakure. He wasn’t sure just what the hell had happened, but he knew that he had no idea if what had happened was even real. He leaped out of his bed and he rushed out of his room.

He found himself in the hallway of his home below the ground in the wildlife reserves. He rushed through his daughter’s rooms one by one, checking to see if they were okay. Most of them were still sleeping, except for Gondul who saw the panic in her father’s eyes. “What is it father?” She asked with such an innocent tone. “Nothing my sweet, just a bad dream. Go to sleep, I love you.” Gondul nodded her head, told him she loved him too and laid back down. He rubbed his eyes and he walked back to his room, he wasn’t sure just what had happened to him, but he was just glad that his daughters were safe.

EXIT
Claims: WIP
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 3000
100%

Howling against the wind Empty Re: Howling against the wind

Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:34 am
After Taichi had talked to Emi and Ise, it didn’t take long for them to decide on a course of action. At some point they were going to have to leave this house and hunt down the beast that had just barged into the room on them. Hopefully the injuries that it had received would be starting to take on a more lasting effect. It certainly couldn’t feel good to have a kunai land straight into your eye. After Ise had given the wolf a piece of his mind, he agreed with Emi that they could just let the wolf be in these streets. It was nice to hear that as Emi really didn’t want to let this beast do a bunch of wandering and kill a bunch of people.
 
After the group finished talking inside the black ball that made Emi really confused and curious about what it was – Taichi and the others had started to make their way outside. ”I suppose it’s time to get started”. The kunoichi was sort of hyping herself up as she was hoping to be a much larger part of the next battle, though with all the daughters there and Taichi… she somehow doubted that she would be able to get an attack in on whatever they found.
 
It wouldn’t take long for the group to find the trouble they were looking for either – which was nice because it kept them from having to search. A pack of wolves had begun to descend upon the group, likely smelling them once they had left the house. Emi of course was wearing her cloak so her smell should be hidden from the wolves. Emi’s curiosity was soon cured as the black orbs that were around Taichi were put to use almost immediately. Slaying the wolves like it was nothing with the orbs, all Emi could do was look on in awe – she of course had no time to do anything with the wolves that were coming at them straight on. ”Wow – the amount of destructive power those orbs have is astonishing, that’s magnificent”.
 
Just as Taichi had finished off the last wolf from the pack, his orbs returned to his backside like it was an automatic trigger. Each of them began to scan the surroundings for the larger wolf who was still out there. A loud thud had come from behind the group atop one of the buildings, followed by a howl that only showed pain from the large wolf. Emi watched as the magnificent beast jumped from the rooftop… only to land on a black bed that looked eerily similar to the orbs that Taichi had, though this one had been flattened out. The young genin knew what was coming next and almost was saddened because the beast never had a chance. The black bedding had enclosed upon him, crushing him to his death.
 
”He never stood a chance. I’m glad we were able to help this place become safer”. These words escaped Emi’s lips as if she had done something during this battle that actually led to their victory.
 
Pant… Pant… Pant.
 

”Wow – what an unreal nightmare. Why have I been having so many crazy dreams lately? I need to change something in my life and see if that helps with all of this.” Emi leaned back in her bed and closed her eyes, hoping that she could find some peaceful sleep before it was too late. 


WC - 574 | TWC - 1767

Claims

Ryo - 3000
AP - 30
Tickets - 8

1500 - Suiton River Cutter Kawanagi
250 - Elemental Arrow
Exit
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Anbu
Anbu
Ryo : 0
100%

Howling against the wind Empty Re: Howling against the wind

Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:36 pm
Approved
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 72650
100%

Howling against the wind Empty Re: Howling against the wind

Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:28 pm
Despite being scared, Ise decided to put on his ‘big-boy pants’ and help Emi and the others take down the werewolf. However, as they had made their way outside to do battle with the monster, ‘werewolf’ had turned into ‘werewolves’. Ise didn’t need to count given the loud numerous snarls there were coming from every one of them. A drop of sweat had fallen from his face, not expecting that the one that they had recently injured had friends. “I’m kind of hoping this is a dream,” The young Uchiha thought to himself, pinching the skin on his left hand to see if he was dreaming or not. When the small pain of pinching himself shot through his nerves, his heart had begun to sink. Shiiit. Isemori thought to himself. However, he decided to suck it up and had begun to help Emi and Taichi with the assault on the pack of overgrown mutts. 


Ise had quickly begun to weave a set of hand signs with his right hand, creating a burst of highly concentrated lightning that was centered in the palm of his hand, rushing forward towards one of the Werewolves that was also rushing towards him. Ise had activated his Sharingan at the last second, able to dodge the beast’s swing of its claws, then countered by shoving the lightning in his hand through the beast’s torso. Ise had flinched closing his eyes for but a few moments and then opened them when he heard a loud thud coming from in front of him. Ise had then formed a cocky grin and said to himself, “That was easy!” But that was when an even bigger werewolf had come from out of nowhere, about swipe him. However, one of the girls that were with the old man had saved him, killing it with one blow. “Thank you!” Ise had said while scratching the back of his head. 

Shortly after, Ise glanced over, seeing the rest of the werewolves had already been taken care of. Ise was rushing over to them, but just as he had gotten to them, he had woken up, shooting out of his bed. “Was it a dream?” Ise had asked aloud while laying back down in his bed.


WC: 373
TWC: 1655
EXIT

Claims::


Mission Rewards: 6,000 ryo, 30 AP, 8 tickets

1. 1000 - 25% = 750 - using 462/1655 words towards learning Sharingan Copycat Technique (C Rank)
additional words towards learning this can be found here! 

2. 2500 - 25% = 1875 - using remaining 1193 words towards learning Sharingan Genjutsu (A Rank)
Sponsored content

Howling against the wind Empty Re: Howling against the wind

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum