Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

A lesson on the senses (P) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lesson on the senses (P)

Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:46 am
As the training session continued Kota would ask Musu about the wind element. So far the training had gone rather smoothly and it seemed like his client was ready to move onto other topics. While the two were getting out of their meditation Kota would make a comment about the wind element. It was clear that he wanted to gain instruction on it; at the very least he wanted to know more about it.

"If you would like we can move on to learning more about wind, this training is meant for you to get stronger, and if you feel as though you've gotten what you needed out of my minimal sensory teachings we can continue. Wind is the national element of Sunagakure and most citizens of the land of wind tend to have an elemental efficiency towards it."

Musu would pause for a second and take a deep breath staring at Kota straight in the eyes. The two ninja, about 3 meters apart from each other, would start to see grains of sand start to pour from the gourd and wrap around musu in spectacular flourish before returning back to his gourd.

"Those who can master wind can precisely manipulate the earth around him down to the smallest sand molecule. I am thankful enough to have proficiency with both the wind and earth elements which allows me to do it with great accuracy. But every person is different and your path may lead towards different techniques that even I cannot master. For now though my time is yours. Tell me exactly what you would like to learn next."
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Sunagakure
Ryo : 224340

Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:15 am
Kota broke eye contact to pay attention. Kota was also trying to train himself not to look people in the eyes as much. Seeing the grains of sand move in the wind was trippy to say the least. Kota had to admit the man had prowess when it came to wind release. It was an eye opening experience. Kota had unlocked a new profound understanding of wind. Kota tried to channel his chakra in a similar way. This time he used a jutsu that was familiar to himself. He formed an elemental arrow out of chakra. He smiled when the arrow came out as an emerald jade color. It was different from the orange-red hue arrows he would make. Even without using his elemental detection he could tell the arrow was different.

“I do not have a lot of talent in places. I do know my arrows. This one came out different. Do you know some other wind type stuff? I heard it was possible to muffle the sound of your footsteps using wind chakra. I thought it would be cool to be able to blend it in with my style. I already do hunting work. You out of all people should understand the importance of silence when out and about. Not that you have to teach me anything extra. I know it can be counted a bit as outside the realms of what I was supposed to be learning today.” Kota felt like he should mention it this way. That way it could be said as his instructor volunteering to teach him extra. Kota was trying to save on Ryo instead of continuing to pay the man.

WC: 278     TWC: 1,746
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:23 pm
"Absolutely, this jutsu is called quiet footsteps". Musu would begin with. By making the bird hand seal Musu would feel wind chakra begin to from around his feet. After a brief delay the jounin would step on the dirt that two were standing on to demonstrate its effect. No sound would be made as Musu began to walk around his student.

"Effective, this jutsu still has limits however, be sure to understand what sounds you can or cannot get away with. This is will take practice and experience. However, to gain the effects of jutsu is fairly straightforward. Simply focus you chakra around your legs and feet. You wind energies will muffle the sounds around you as though it was trapped in a box and allow you to move quickly without being heard."

With the demonstration complete Musu would end his jutsu and wait for any further questions that Kota may have about it. If he didn't Musu would move on to other topics.

"you said that you were a hunter, like myself, how did you come back learning how to hunt? Is that why you use a bow and arrow? It's... unconventional in the ninja arts, at least to me, but is it effective?"
Musu would ask. Since the Uzumaki began his life in the harsh deserts in the land of wind he knew of hunting.

"My father would take me to the forests that bordered these lands with the land of fire. There we would hunt to gather resources to survive. It's important that your tracking skills are top notch as well as to make sure that you will not be tracked as well. Show me what you know about hunting."

Musu would conclude. At this point, Musu would walk towards a tree stump, a little dry due to its age, but still usable as a makeshift chair. He would wait to see what all Kota had to offer in terms of demonstration, watching closely at every detail he could pick up on, and then give his findings out to his client.
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 224340

Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:18 pm
Kota used his hands to throw up a bird sign. Using the simple measure he gathered the chakra to his feet. He executed the jutsu as perfectly as he could. Kota was careful as he started to build up speed. He noticed that around 30 or so speed. The jutsu would not work as well. The sound of footsteps could be heard. One could only guess if anyone with sensitive hearing could have heard him stepping earlier.

“Yeah. My family were nomadic hunters and not ninja. I pretty much grew up all around the world. Hunting in different environments just to survive. If I did not need money for my mom’s medical care my family would have never come to Sunagakure. I use a bow and arrow because it fits me more.” Like a soldier Kota would get into the crouch position. He would attempt to keep his center of gravity low, in an attempt to shift his weight without making sounds. His target was a small tree.

Lacking his bow and arrow. Kota would still make the necessary hand movements. It was years of distilled practice inside of his body that he refused to let go to waste. He drew the arrow from the imaginary quiver with finesse. The entire time his focus was on the tree. All other sensations just blended into the background for him. It was as if Kota became a lion that was focused on the hunt. He got on the ground as low as he could. He knocked a make believe arrow and let it fly. He was utterly focused on what he had to do. The tension and focus of his concentration was released with the arrow.

“It was sort of like that. It would have looked better with my gear. Normally the target would be moving and I would be following it a bit. Only until it released a weakness that I could exploit. Then I went in for the kill. My father taught me to always aim to kill it with one shot. Less suffering and a better chance of taking it out.” Kota looked at the sun and had an overwhelming urge to go home. He gave his farewell and wished to meet up again later.

WC: 352    TWC: 2,098

[Exit]

Did a mid thread earlier this is my exit.
Wind Element - 75% - 1,000
Using: 1,000 total discarding the rest.
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 21390

Tue May 31, 2022 9:08 pm
Hayato in disguise...approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum