Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

Two more missions Empty Two more missions

Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:13 pm
Restaurant Rehab:

Another Day at the Monkey’s Uncle:
Previous Arc Mission can be found here

Stats:
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

Two more missions Empty Re: Two more missions

Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:36 pm
Kota woke up feeling great. The last couple of days worth of training went well for him. He felt he was really coming into his own. Checking the log he noticed two missions he had to complete. It would not be too hard for him to do, if he had extra time he would stop by the hospital to see his mom. “Okay dad. I am heading out.” Kota gave a wave and set out on his way.

It felt like a great day even when Kota walked into a Mysterious Bar and Restaurant. It looked like it was a high class place once upon a time. Now the restaurant had an air of neglect that matched the scent of urine and poverty. “Is this the right place?” Kota could not help but murmur as he looked around.

“Hello! Are you the one sent to help?” Kota was waved to by an over eager bar maiden, her boobs were admittedly huge. Even without Kota having an interest in women he could not help but feel shocked. Your eyes just could not help being drawn to it. The twins had their own genjutsu of sorts.

Kota made a spluttering cough before he could answer. “Yes. I was assigned to help. I am Kota. My last name is Apollon. Please to make your acquaintance.” He fixed himself and gave a big smile with a slightly limp wrist. He did not want her to think he was a predator.

The lady gave him a smile. “Don’t worry about it. My breasts have a tendency of being distracting to people. At least you do not look lustful about it. Anyway I need your opinion on this place and to help redecorate. We need people to start coming to increase business.”

Kota looked around and gave the place more thought. “We can increase business by allowing the place to get more air. If you give me a moment I can come up with a whole color scheme and design pattern. If you have any creative suggestions or way you want the place to look you can feel free to let me know.” Kota was polite and super focused on his work. Not because it was a mission. It was due to the fact that he was allowed to design.

“Thanks. My only request is that the place is elderly friendly. When the place was first made my dad wanted it to be welcoming for all his friends. They are now mostly old but I like to think of the place as a spot where you can go to rest your weary bones.”

Kota was feeling a bit finicky. His designs were more aesthetic to his tastes. He was not completely sure about how to cater the taste of the elderly. The old were often hard to please and would disagree with him on account of his age. Kota was looking at the bar/restaurant when an old memory hit him. It was of his dad saying how tradition connects the old with the new.

“I got it. We can restore the place and install a few easy to use modern day conveniences. If it is seen as a traditional place people would flock to it for that vintage feel. As rediscovered old can be as interesting as new.”

The manager gave him a smile before shaking her head in approval. “It is a good idea. We can go with it. It would take less money to restore than to completely redecorate anyway.” Kota admired the frugal attitude in which she approached it. No one wanted to be broke so saving money could be considered an honorable trait to him. It was not a trait everyone had the will to accomplish. Kota would even admit that while he could save up. Any savings he made would vanish in a day. Equipment was a costly endeavor. He would try crafting his own stuff but materials and cost of using a forge was still expensive.

The approval was all Kota needed before going to work on the restoration. As the place was closed for the day it made cleaning it better. Kota was lucky he had enough experience from fixing his previous homes to mend minor things. He made set fixtures look good as the day they were brought. The things he could not mended inhouse would have to be sent off. The manager would take care of that herself. The place started to look a lot better as he worked. The scent of urine was replaced by a faint sandalwood smell. A scent that was known to be calming and healing. It would help the older people as they got smashed destroying their livers.

“The design is all coming out pretty nicely. This will be an amazing place to come to later.” Kota’s smile was pretty much blinding. “You can make some subtle changes to give the place your own style and flavor.” It was a nice place now that he was finishing up with it. All it needed was a lot of care to bring out the inner beauty.

Putting the last finishing touches on the job Kato looked happy. “With this the job is done. You can send the information of a completed job to the mission office. If you need any other jobs done you can request me as well. As long as I am not booked or away on a mission I can lend a hand.” Kota was being friendly. He did not mind helping as long as the job did not feel monotonous.

“Thank you! The place looks very beautiful. I must admit you did a great job.” The lady gave him compliments and gushed his praises. Kota was leaving the place with a glowing recommendation. The job was done so he started to head over to the next place. It would almost look like he was a restaurant double agent to some. The next mission was in a place he worked before just another street over.

“Hey, kid you made it back!” Kota was greeted as he walked into the restaurant seeing a familiar face. It was the same man he helped out the day before. “Hey, you offered to pay me a bit more if I came today. It was the only reason that I accepted today's mission here.” The man smiled at Kota’s reply and waved him to the back. He indicated for Kota to change and get ready. Kota got to put on a little chef outfit and went to the kitchen. Kota took a minute of training before he was able to work on his own. He often had to cook in various locations. Kota was used to making all sorts of dishes.

The work in the kitchen at The Monkey Uncle was easy. As he was helping out he only had to make simple snacks and drinks out of the ingredients provided from the morning's pick up. Kota could only guess that the staff did not mind him learning the recipes as the ingredients could only be brought through their channels.

“Do we have ice to freeze this or what?” Kota indicated to a thing of heavy cream they had him whip up. He was speaking to the busy head chef that bustled around the kitchen. The man looked at it before making some seals and freezing the cream as a dessert. Kota could feel his eyes go wide.

The chef gave Kota a smile. “I am from the Yuki clan. People like me are capable of giving their chakra icy traits. So freezing food is the least I can do.” Kota was pretty impressed. He had to admit that he never thought of chakra being used for such simple things. He felt a sense of enlightenment and wondered if he could start applying chakra to his own things. He imagined applying chakra to his arrows and bow. If he could make them long range and useful he believed he could have a breakthrough in the world of archery.

Getting back to the cooking at hand Kota had to focus. He may only be working from evening to night but cooking was still a serious job. Any of the dishes that he got wrong would cost the restaurant. The less mistakes he made throughout the day, the higher his review would be. If his job was done well then he could get a pay bonus. Kota was lucky that he did not make any mistakes worth noting. The chef even gushed about the great job he did. Saying he would make sure Kota would have some extra Ryo in his check.

Kota was pretty much skipping on his way back home. Both of the jobs he did today was a resounding success. They considered him helpful and beloved. The extra Ryo that he earned could go towards getting him some new equipment. Kota was happy to be able to work hard and improve the village in his own way. He was the only thought he had as he went into his home putting an end to the day.

[Exit]
Claiming: 1,500

1500 WC = 15 SP all going to Speed, and WC for Archer's Calling to rank B.

My skill beloved presence doubles mission rewards. 6,400 (6,000 for mission and 400 for genin bonus) and 34 AP rewarded. As one mission was an arc an added 25% is given for the Ryo and AP bonus for that specific mission. 500 Ryo and 3AP. Bringing total Ryo gained to 6,900 and total AP gained to 37.
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Two more missions Empty Re: Two more missions