Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Emilia Kaneko
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 14000

G-Ghosty Eventures with F-Friends Empty G-Ghosty Eventures with F-Friends

Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:30 pm
G-g-g-ghost! (D)
[b:c10e:

Oh Shit, Zombies (A):

They Did The Mash! (C):

It was dark… almost too dark. Emi looked around with her golden eyes wide open, not that it really mattered, street lights must not be a very popular thing around here. Come to think of it – where was she? She wasn’t sure exactly how she got there but she knew there would be others and she knew that she needed to go to this hotel. ”How could this be?” The young genin thought to herself as she took a step forward. The hotel she needed to get too wasn’t far from where she was. Have you ever had the most real lucid dream… except it wasn’t a dream at all? That’s what this felt like to Emi.

As she was taking steps towards the hotel – she wondered where everyone else was. Would they just be meeting her here or what? Normally Emi would relish this sort of thing… but the unknown has really got her spooked. Regardless of this, the brave yet slightly scared genin continued to put one foot in front of the other. As she inched closer to the hotel, she was able to make out the tall yet spooky looking building. Was there even anyone in the building? There were no lights… except for a tiny one on the very first floor. There must be someone at the front desk she thought.

Emi’s long legs covered in a black material that seemed to be perfectly made for her body crossed the entrance of the hotel. ”Why was the door wide open? The young girl was met by an elderly lady who looked to be about 350 years old with her slumped stature and extremely wrinkly skin.

”I… I know what you’re thinking de… dear.” The elderly lady’s chuckle was creepier than her appearance. ”Ahehe… I am” cough, cough.. ”I am here to welcome you to this…. Wonderful hotel.”

Emi looked at this lady with her eyes widened in an almost state of panic. Could this be a real life haunted house situation? She couldn’t tell if there was anyone else at this hotel. It honestly seemed deserted… and a better term would haunted. Emi forced her legs forward one at a time to get closer to the lady… she had to get her room key after all.

”Hi, I am hear to… to get my room key. I believe there’s going to be four of us staying here. Do.. do you know if we are in the same room….. or separate?” The word separate came out in the most scared tone you could imagine. It was almost if she had no intention of staying in a room by herself.

”Don’t worry… my dear.” A slight grin appeared on the elderly lady’s face. ”You all are staying in the same room together… and this is your key.” Cough, cough ”Please enj… enjoy your staaaay.”

Emi walked up to the room. The key had a number of 316 on it. She presumed that meant the third floor and she really didn’t trust the elevators in this building. As she made it up the first flight of stairs… there was a small creek below where she had come. Was it people coming in? Was the elderly lady who may be the creepiest of them all? Or… was it something different? The genin pushed forward, allowing her body to head up the second flight of stairs. This time it was a sound… like music… coming from the floor just passed. The doors on the hallways were non-existent, which made it seem a bit weird… but also dangerous.

As she made it to the third floor – she looked at the wall and noticed that she needed to go to the right for room 316. A loud noise appeared out of nowhere and startled Emi so bad that she just about peed her pants right there. She ran about as fast as she could and went straight by room 316. She put the breaks on and headed back – shoving this old key inside the door to unlock it, opened up the door, stepped into the room and slammed the door behind her. She presumed everyone would get their own key and she waited for them… in this room… all by herself.

WC - 690

Last edited by Emi Ren on Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Ayato Hyuuga likes this post

Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 9000

G-Ghosty Eventures with F-Friends Empty Re: G-Ghosty Eventures with F-Friends

Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:29 pm
What in the genjutsu is this shit”, Zeref thought to himself, As he paused in the middle of some dark street that didn’t resemble a hoshi street at all. One moment he was strolling around the village enjoying the night air the next thing he knew he was walking around a completely different village. He tried to have some kind of recollection of how he got here but all he could remember was that he was suppose to be going to a hotel to meet a few other people. “Man , why is it always me that gets stuck in some weird stuff , I know I’m a great guy to solve problems and all but this right here tops the cake for me”, He thought to himself. 

He had always been dragged into something that had a deeper meaning than what it first seems, but to not remember how he got here but be able to remember that he was suppose to be going to a hotel was a complete first for him. He hoped by the end of the day he’ll figure out who dragged him into this and show them what happens when you mess with a senju , but untill then he best get a move on towards this hotel. After a few minutes of waking down a dark street he had arrived at a tall dark and spooky looking hotel.

“Oh yeah , this is definitely gonna be an interesting night from the looks of it”, he said in a low but excited tone. It wasent everyday you get to stay in a spooky hotel in a unknown place and without knowing how you got there but atleast he wouldn’t be by himself in this crazy ordeal. He didn’t think about it before but not knowing the people he would be around is what bothered him most, it would suck if he was stuck with some boring people but at the same time it would be even worst being stuck with some crazy people. 

As he entered the hotel , he wandered why the door was open in such a dark part of this town but then again nothing could surprise him at this point. As he walked up to the counter he looked around the hotel wishing they could atleast have had more appealing set up , but nothing toped how old the lady at the counter looked. It was as though she could of been his great great grandmother or something, hoping that wasemt the case and that she was just really unfortunate to have to look so old before she kicked the bucket. “Hey granny , I’m here looking for some friends of mine. We’re all suppose to be either staying in different rooms or something” , he said to the old lady in a kind tone. 

As the lady was about to respond she had smiled first , sending a chill down Zeref spine. “Oh yeah this lady is a strong ten on the creep meter”, he thought to himself. “Well your not the first one to arrive , you have a young lady waiting for you in your room. Here’s you key it’s room 316”, she said while maintaining her creepy smile. Without wasting anymore time Zeref grabbed the key and made his way to the elevator. With how old the place looks he hoped he wouldn’t get stuck inside the elevator  but luckily for him he was able to get in and off without any problem. As he made his way to the room he hoped that the young lady inside wouldn’t be as creepy as the rest of this place. 

To his surprise as he used his key card to open
The door , the young lady in the room was far from creepy and actually made this a little bit better. “ So any chance u know why were here , or are you in the dark like me ? “ , Zeref said to the young lady. He was more focused on getting to the bottom of why he was here than introductions.

Wc:687
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:06 pm
The wolf would open his eyes, finding himself not in his cabin but in a dark alley. This place was unfamiliar to him, though he can't say that he was entirely familiar with Hoshigakure either. Still, something about this place felt... off. The air was foggy, and it seemed like there were no stars dotting the seemingly endless black canvas above them. All that could be seen in the sky was a large, full moon. Despite his best efforts to break his gaze, something about it felt like it was calling to him... he had never felt this way before, despite living through countless full moons with no such issues. No, something about this moon and this place, it was different. 

Finally peeling his eyes from the moon above, he questioned why he was here only to suddenly recall something about a hotel. Why would he stay in a hotel? That sounds far riskier than he would have allowed himself to be. Something here wasn't adding up. Still, he had no idea where he was and couldn't stop thinking about this hotel he was supposed to be at. Shrugging in defeat he followed the path his feet would take him, stopping before an enormous building that he could just feel was where he was supposed to be. The building almost looked like it wasn't real, for it was far taller than any building around it and unreasonably skinny for a building that size. The wolf would bury his suspicions and make his way into the hotel. 

An old woman at the desk would smile, sliding over a key to room 316. "Others... have already m... made their way up." Loghain would give her a confused look, unsure of what she meant. Others? He had no recollection of others... and worse, if they all shared a room that only put them all in danger. He would never have agreed to such, yet here he was making his way up the stairs flight by flight before stopping before the door marked 316. 

He would use the key, opening the door to find two others already here. One was a familiar face, that of Zeref Senju. The other was an unknown. Loghain would nod towards his teammate, "Zeref," Then shift his focus to the lady "Ma'am, pleasure to meet you. I'm Loghain." The wolf would sniff, not being able to help but notice that this place smells like it hasn't seen people in ages. Dust clung to everything. Luckily it wasn't bad enough to mask the scents of the other two. If something here was amiss, at least he could keep track of the others. 
 wc
"Anyone else get the feeling that something here isn't adding up?" He would ask, hoping to seek some clarity on the matter from the others. "I don't know how I got here, and I certainly wouldn't have willingly chosen to share a room with others. Do either of you guys know where we are?"

wc: 496
Hiroshi
Hiroshi
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : A Griffin Reborn
Mission Record : Link
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:41 pm
Griff woke up from his dream, but at this time, he was not in the empty safe house that Hoshi had provided the former bandit. He found himself sitting in an alleyway. The cold morning mists surrounded him in a dull and grey world. He had woken up before in exciting places after spending the previous night drank from dustbins to the bed of the girl whose name he had already forgotten. But this was a different experience in a whole other stratosphere. The Redhead looked around for help and then found a timber building, a Hoshi headband flashing in the hour before the morning. "Suppose I'll follow them." He said to himself and moved towards that peculiar building.

It was a motel; it had to be a hotel. A shitty one, though. The room was dim with old portraits and stairs that looked ready to collapse. He could hear music coming somewhere on the upper floors. An older woman was behind the counter of the reception. She looked at him, smiled a toothless smile, and waved at him to come closer.

"I was wondering when you'd show up," The shriveled prune said with the certainty of a dream. "Everyone is upstairs. Here is the key to your room." A soft spotted hand placed a key on the counter.

"Alright, grandmother, I'll bite." The rogue said, feeling his face darken. "Whose in that fucking room?" 
"Just go there and see, my child." And he went. The stairs were squeaking as he made his ascent. Before long, he was in front of the room whose number the key indicated. The Redhead opened the door of room 316 and found three figures in there—all Hoshi nin.

"Don't shoot." He joked. "I'm Griff..." He paused for a minute, contemplating his following words carefully. "A bounty Hunter in service of Hoshi. But we're not in Hoshi right now. I'm taking it. This place is a shithole, and whatever bloody ghosts hunt it, I bet they ain't half as scary as that toothless menace at the reception."

WC: 340
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin

Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:30 pm
Emi really wasn’t sure exactly the plan was here… or even why she was at this hotel in the first place. All she did know, was there was a supremely creepy old lady at the front and she had already heard weird things going on in the hotel to begin with. Was this some sort of genjutsu that she needed to release… or something worse? The young genin feared that it was something far worse, so she intended to treat this more a as a mission than some dream like fantasy.

As Emi stood around in the room, attempting to gather her thoughts, the door handle jiggled slightly. Her head turned with a twitch and her black hair whipped across, landing neatly on her back. The door eventually popped open with a random boy popping in. He didn’t seem to be in the mood for introductions as the only thing he stated or asked was: ”So any chance you know why we’re here, or are you in the dark like me?”

Emi had allowed her golden eyes to sort of trace over this other ninja… who was also from Hoshigakure. Clearly Emi had no clue what was going on… and it was slightly interesting that this boy didn’t either. Based on what just happened and his appearance, this fella was not an enemy. She began to open her lips up to answer him as she didn’t want to be rude.. but by that time it seemed as though another person would be entering the room and she turned her head to check it out.

”Zeref…. Ma’am, pleasure to meet you. I’m Loghain.” This guy, who was about the same height as the guy who had walked in previously… was still quite a bit larger than the no name fella… though he had a different presence…. Probably due to the fact that he was nice and also introduced the other guy along with himself. Emi had provided a little nod and slight smile to this Loghain and responded accordingly. ”Nice to meet you, Loghain. My name is Emi. Also, I have no clue what is going on here and was hoping that one of you would.” Emi looked at the boy named Zeref as she finished her sentence.

Loghain began to speak once more and asked if anyone else got the feeling that things weren’t necessarily adding up. He then added on to his question stating that he wasn’t exactly sure how he got here and asked if either Emi or Zeref knew where we were. Just before Emi went to shake her head no, the door popped open once more. She wondered who it could be this time… would it be another “friend”…. or would it be a foe?

”Don’t shoot.” The man joked as he entered the room… ironically Emi thought that would put everyone else on a little more guard than normal. After the awkward joke he introduced himself; ”I’m Griff.” He seemed to pause for a minute but also looked as if he was trying to say something else… so Emi would let him respond before she added anything more to this conversation.

”I’m a bounty hunter in service of Hoshi. But we’re not in Hoshi right now. I’m taking it… This place is a shithole, and whatever bloody ghosts haunt it, I bet they aint half as scary as that toothless menace at the reception.” Griff seemed to finally finish his thoughts and Emi definitely agreed with his last words.. that lady at the reception was far creepier than what she could have thought or imagined.

”Loghain.. may I just call you log? It rolls off the tongue better to be honest. It doesn’t seem like any of us have an idea why we are in this haunted hotel or where it’s at. Seems we know we aren’t in Hoshi and that’s just about it.” Emi then looked over at Griff… who was kind of an interesting personality… and apparently a hunter ninja that was in service for Hoshigakure. Emi thought it was cool.

Before Emi could answer Griff or respond – she heard a very odd noise. It was almost as if someone was trying to talk but couldn't, it reminded her of zombies. Her golden eyes glanced towards the door as if something would enter. ”Did anyone just hear that odd noise? Also, when I entered this building, there were several strange things happening outside of the 150 year old lady.” She looked around the room intensely waiting for someone’s response to her thoughts. She really had no clue what to do and was just about to try and find a spot on the floor away from them and fall asleep and just leave when daylight broke.

A weird howl echoed down the hallway… this time it was a soft howl… she was so confused as the first noise was like a zombie... but this was more like a ghost. It was the middle of the night in a foreign place that seemed to be haunted, so what does Emi decide to do? She darts for the door and slings it open.. peeking her head around the corner and looking to the right… "nothing there” she thought. She then slowly rotated her head to the left and let out a slight ”EEK”. The door closed hard as she quickly pulled her head inside and backed up a few feet.

”Z-z-z-zombies...”

That’s about all she could muster up as her eyes were widened and her brain shocked by what she saw.

WC - 880 | TWC - 1567

Last edited by Emi Ren on Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:26 pm
It was like magic , just moments before it seemed like he was about to get a response from the young lady Loghain had walked into the room. It seemed like the two of them had both been dragged into this weird town , which made him wander if the rest of his squad had been dragged here too. As his mind was about to wander he heard the young lady start to speak and introduce herself as emi , while also answering his questions about weather or not she had any idea on why they were all in this room small room together.

He had hoped that maybe she would have some answers since she was the first one here but unfortunately his guess was wrong and she was just like him on the situation. Before he could say anything else he heard loghain ask about the eerie feeling that surrounded this place and told how he hadn’t any idea on how he got here. “ Join the club my friend , I’ve been having that feeling since I realized I was in this weird town , but unfortunately we also have no idea on how we got here” , he would say as he took a seat down in a chair. 

To his surprise another person had walked through the door and introduced himself as griff , a hunter nin for the village. “ Well now it’s a party” , Zeref would say before hearing a weird noise. Before he could ask emi had beat him to it , but what he didn’t expect was for zombies to come out the wood works. “ Well damn I guess this is why we’re here, seeing as though we have a hunter nin here why don’t u give us a glimpse of your skill”, Zeref would say looking over at griff. He had no problem attacking the zombie but he couldn’t help but want to see what jutsu the nin might use.

WC:332
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:53 pm
It wouldn't be long before another person wound up in the room with them. Four people, but only one room? And this room was not anywhere near large enough to accommodate all of these people. The newcomer was another unfamiliar face, though he would not be caught off guard by this. There were likely many folks he didn't know. The man would introduce himself as Griff and explain that he was effectively a mercenary. Hoshi seemed to hire a good number of mercenary soldiers, despite having a great deal of its own shinobi forces. It felt odd to him, but then again mercenary soldiers didn't cost the village anything should they fail their tasks. "I'm Loghain," He would offer back. 

It would seem as though none of them knew just where they were or why the were here. She would ask him if he had issue with calling him Log. It wasn't something that he had ever really considered before, but he did not get opportunity to reply. Odd noises would begin to sound off, and a stench of death would fill the air. The woman would speak again, but it was drowned out by the sudden sound of haunting voices all around him. Whispers would speak into the ear of the wolf, begging him to listen. He ignored it as best he could, but as he focused on the task Emi would dash over to the door and investigate something outside. The whispers stopped, just as she bolted back into the room and quickly closed the door. She would then utter the name of what she had seen. 

Zombies...

The wolf had seen something like this before, knowing full well that certain shinobi can stir the dead from their rest. The shambling dead were never a pleasant sight, and it would seem as though panic would paint the face of the kunoichi. Whispers again would fill his ears, telling him that he needed to protect the others. "Do whatever it takes..." they would say. The image of the full moon would once again fill his mind, calling to him to just let loose. But such a thing was dangerous, especially in such close quarters with people he wasn't sure he could safely shift around. 

Zeref would mention that he wanted to see Griff in action. The wolf didn't object to this, but there were many zombies judging by the stench and noise coming from the hallway. "The wolf can protect them," the quiet phantoms would whisper again in Loghain's ear, "Let him out to play." His better judgement would usually question why something was trying to summon the wolf, but rational thinking was getting to be more difficult. 

Everything would become a haze to the wolf. "I can clear a path..." Loghain would speak aloud for all in the room to hear. Before there were any objections, he would look out of the window and close his eyes. Letting the moons light bathe him in its sweet embrace, he would walk towards the door quickly, his body beginning to swell. His teeth and nails would extend rapidly as he moved Emi and ripped the door open, pain wracking his body as it grew immense in a very short window of time. Dark fur would sprout from any exposed areas, his clothing tearing under the burden his transformation. His back was to the group, so it would be hard to spot his extending snout and daggerlike claws. He barely fit in the narrow hallway with his newfound size. Dragging his claws along the walls, the wolf would charge to engage the undead menace, claws tearing through rotten flesh once close enough to allow it. The undead had numbers, but they didn't have the strength or durability to stop the beasts advance. A few would bite him, ripping chunks of flesh and fur out. Those wounds were very minor, rapidly healing before the eyes of any who were watching, but the more he tore through their ranks the more would appear. Their sheer numbers were almost overwhelming. Blood was  dripping from the wolf, both his own and the putrid blood of the creatures he was fighting. Everything would then fade to black for the wolf. 

Loghain would snap back into reality, standing in the room untransformed while gazing at the closed door and Emi standing just in front of it. Loghain had shaken off whatever fog held his mind temporarily it would seem, but the zombies would only get closer and closer as each moment passed. Was that a vision of what would happen, They needed to take some sort of action. 

"I can clear a path..." He would utter, waiting to hear the others weigh in. 

wc: 786
Hiroshi
Hiroshi
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : A Griffin Reborn
Mission Record : Link
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:04 pm
Griff knew something was wrong when he woke up here; he knew something felt off. The sound of birds chirping was gone, the air felt still, and the people that were usually bustling around this season were missing. But what was going on right now was on a whole different stratosphere of insanity.

A bloodcurdling scream and Zombies, Emi said. That was a sight Griff had to see for himself. “This Hunter nin can kick your face in the next time you assume you can give him orders, boy.” He told Zeref, in response to his rudeness, and jumped and exited the door. He heard footsteps and saw someone running crookedly down the hallway. His eyes widened. 

Sideburns had grown upon Loghain’s skin, his teeth prolonged as kunai—a hairy man with claws and fangs. Griff convinced himself, but soon he realized he looked more like a beast than a man.  The transformation was grotesque but, at the same also truly convincing. The face was that of a wolf, with a defined muzzle and no human-like features.  The storybook creature appeared to be at least 3 meters in height as it stood on digitigrade legs.  The tail it sprouted was long and hairy, with the same color as the rest of its body. 

Dragging his claws along the walls, the wolf charged at the undead menace, claws tearing through rotten flesh once close enough to allow it. The wolf and the zombies danced in the dimly lit hallway, blood and bone and gore spreading around.  The undead had numbers, ripping chunks of meat and fur out as they swarmed the beast. The werewolf was tearing through them like an ax through porridge, but three more would appear for every ghoul he killed. In the end, their sheer numbers were too overwhelming.

The figure went below the artificial lightning in the middle of the hallway where it had stopped looking at Griff. The figure was rotten and sickly; blood and bits of meat clung to its chin as it glanced around. “Holy shi-” Griff let out a small scoff, and the zombie’s head immediately turned around to face him. It let out a low growl and began running towards him.

The Grimma screamed, begging his feet to take flight, but he was frozen in place, his arms in front of him, ready to defend. He braced himself, waiting for the figure to reach him finally and try and bite him like it presumably did the wolf. Instead, he heard a cracking noise, a loud squishing sound, and felt warm liquid run down the side of his face.

His eyes widened, and he reached up to touch the warm liquid on his cheek. He took his hand off his cheek and looked at it. “I’m alive?” He heard a loud clanging noise as the person, no monster who saved him, dropped whatever he was holding.

"I can clear a path," Loghain said, who was in his human form. A minute ago, they were both getting eaten by the undead.  Griff squeezed his eyes shut and opened them again. Griff’s father said that there is a special place in seven hells for cowards. Perhaps he was in one such place right now.

“That makes two of us.” The Griffin said, and his flesh shifted in a deep grey color, his sclera turning black and his irides yellow. The Sage Transformation activated. The expanding muscle tore the fine leather armor with chain underneath to pieces. Griff was now immense, more prominent than the werewolf was before.

WC: 591
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin

Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:30 am
No real surprise here as Zeref was caught once more being a little rude to someone. First off, he never introduced himself, then he basically just told this hunter ninja to do all the work and it came off really wrong. Emi was glad to hear Griff’s response… as it doesn’t sound like he takes too much bull honkey from anybody. She really liked that quality in people, it made her feel good knowing that people could stand up for themselves. The young genin also hated when people thought they could speak to anyone just how they please, especially when they don’t even know them. ”Man, this Zeref kid is really trying to make enemies”. Emi sort of gave a glaring look to Zeref as this thought entered her mind, quickly disappearing though as she needed to get back on track with the zombies.

As Emi would pull herself together, because she was a shinobi of Hoshigakure after all, things would start to get interesting. The man formally known as Loghain had already taken action, and likely surprised just about everyone in the room when he did. His transformation had begun with his hands turning into huge claws and his body growing into an abnormally large wolf. ”Who would have guessed that such a nice person would turn into such.. such a fantastic beast”. Loghain would then make his way out into the hallway and completely destroy the incoming zombies, of course taking some damage from the bites, though it seemed as if he had some healing ability to him. ”That’s handy..”

Loghain reentered the room as a human.. not a beast, ultimately saving the life of Griff who had blood splattered onto his cheek. Emi looked on with wide eyes and a surprised look on her face. Just what in the hell was going on? And when you truly believe things couldn’t get any wilder, Griff’s appearance begins to change as well. His sclera turning black with his irides yellow… his skin turning a deep grey and muscles expanding to such a size that they ripped the fine leather armor. Hard to believe this, but Griff’s presence was even larger than Loghain’s was just moments ago.

Emi took her right hand and let it flow across her face, as if she just now was thinking she was in a dream. ”I don’t know whether to laugh out of confusion or what..” The young kunoichi needed to get her shit together as she couldn’t be shown up. She had a katana strapped to her back, which might be a really good weapon for this tight area.

Before Griff could actually exit the room, Emi would push out and unsheathe the refined Katana from her back. ”Let the heads roll…” the young girl would say as she sliced through the first zombies neck… watching the body go limp to the floor. The second zombie let out a creepy moan and came forward… just a few feet away from Emi. She would lunge with her back foot and extend her katana through the esophagus.. she could feel her blade rip through the spine and she would then pull up, allowing the katana to split the head in half.

”Tell Zeref to quit dawdling and actually do something…” Emi sort of wanted to seem cool in front of the group.. at the very least she was doing more than that guy she couldn’t stand.

The black hair golden eye’d genin would make her way down the stairs – quickly trying to dodge zombies and slice heads off. The group needed to make there way out of the hotel – it was the best chance of surviving this onslaught attack of zombies. As Emi rushed down the stairs... she continued to slice through these tiny zombies that seemed to not show any real threat against her. That's when she noticed.. a rather large figure, she couldn't believe her eyes. The old lady that had been so creepy when they entered the hotel, had literally turned into a zombie that was eating other zombies... and growing. It's almost as if they were resource for her. 

"You... creepy ass bitch". Emi lunged forward and just like that.. would re-appear back in the room with the other three. What happened? What was this vision she had? Was there some sort of.. final boss?

WC - 724 | TWC - 2291
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:37 pm
“Maybe one day will find out , but from the looks of it we have bigger problems on our hand” , Zeref would say in response to griff. He didn’t mind a good fight but at the same time he realized he didn’t gain anything from fighting this man right now, He had more important things that needed his attention. What happened next didn’t surprise Zeref very much , it would be different if they all weren’t magically teleport to this weird place. Normally being one to act first he instead chose to sit back and watch for a second this time. 

It was the first time he had gotten then opportunity to watch Loghain transform and he had to admit it was quite enjoyable. He could only imagine the amount of damage that Loghain could do in that form , something he hope to one day find out in a real fight and not against some decomposing corpses. One by one each of the shinobi in the room walked out and took care of a decent amount of Zombies and now it was Zeref turn. He had heard what Emi had said but he shrugged it off, she seemed more a follower than a leader.

After weaving a couple hand signs a couple handsigns, two shadow clones appeared on the each side of Zeref. “You know what to do boys”, he would say to the clone, and without hesitation they went out into the hallways and started to dispatch Zombies one after another. He rather not get covered in guts and blood and instead use the clones to get the work done for him. After a couple minutes they returned to the room and said they job was done and disappeared. He had hoped this would be over sooner rather than later but things never went as planned.

WC:309
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum