Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

I'll Take Him Empty I'll Take Him

Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:14 am
Following the kage and the group on his golem the Nova stopped. There was another gate that needed checked. The odd feeling that killing Stein was far too easy crept back into the Vulture's head. Surely, they would notice his disappearance, but he didn't want to bother them with his own concerns. The man would make his way toward the other gate avoiding people and buildings atop his wooded golem.

There was still plenty of excitement from the days execution. Akibayashi wasn't excited however he was rather disappointed to the point of hoping the S rank missing ninja was a distraction so that the real invader could pull attention away from the other gate and make an entrance. Of course, this was simple overthinking.

When the man and his wood golem reached the gates the Vulture would simply look around atop his perch for some problem. He had to make his way to the kage's chambers after for the debrief of what really was a simple killing of two people.
WC: 170
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Ryo : 211500

I'll Take Him Empty Re: I'll Take Him

Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:16 pm
50 meters within the air at a speed of 205 Tsunayoshi clad in his armor, armed to the teeth carrying Kobiyashi within his arm flew above the village. Kobiyashi stripped of his sword and armor, and any other weapons and items, which Tsuna stored away within his dimensional void. Tsuna had to transport his student to an higher up in authority. As he soared the heavens he would find himself noticing the 50 meter tall golem of wood. In which case he would come to acknowledge the Nova Corps tactics of walking the village for answers. He would then learn that upon that golem was the Vulture of Hoshigakure, Nova Corps member, Akabayashi Terumi. Tsuna knew pretty much all of the members of Nova, all his life he wanted to be a member of such a group. 

Within a blinding blur or hot pick the man wound manifest before the golem and its master, hovering into his line of sight. “Vulture! It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Though I am disappointed due to the circumstances it is under.” His voiced echoed with a distortion to it. This was due to the helm that was covering his face. It would collapse into the collar of his armor to reveal his face and those ocean blue eyes and golden outlines. “I have already cleared that gate, restored the peace that was once threaten. I have arrested the one responsible of such. Kobiyashi Mura, he is my student as well as the son of Stein.” He would maneuver the boy in a way with one arm to show his face to the Nova member. 

I take it that you’re investigating the commotion that took place at the other gates as a precaution to village security and safety. I assure you that I have already seen to the other gates as well before happening upon Kobi at my last stop. I understand if you wish to double check behind me.” He would glance at the golem, finding the structure to be fascinating, while terrifying simultaneously. 
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:39 pm
Vulture? This one knows my code name. No surprise as the kage seems to blurt it out frequently. The armor clad flying person had stopped within a short distance of the giant and its rider. The hand of the golem would rise and make a platform for Tsunayoshi to stand upon if he so chose other than that the two would be 50m in the air 10m apart.

The doctor would listen to the greeting and acknowledge everything the man had said once he was finished. Stein had a son? Living inside of this village? And he was at the other gate while Stein and the lady were being executed.

"The pleasure is mine Tsunayoshi, but in public I prefer my birth name over the code name the village has provided me." This of course was said in a friendly tone the chuunin had done great work and did not need reprimand for something Ayato Hyuga frequently let slip anyway.

"I was indeed worried with Stein and Kana's executions being so... easy. I thought they might be a simple distraction. What was his son doing at the gates? Making threats of the village's council like his father?" The Terumi looked last the chuunin and could see things had settled so there was no need to look further into the problem.

WC:224
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:36 pm
The Hoshimura acknowledged the hand of the golem, the gesture was appreciated. Landing on the massive palm of the Gaia creation he would maintain cloak of hot pink around him. Them being 10 meters apart allowed for them to speak more calmly — no need to add ice to their voice to project. 

Tsuna observed the Nova member, the Vulture would show signs, subtle signs, that he had no clue that Stein had a son within the village walls. 

Right, my apologies. I wasn’t aware.” His message was received as a friendly one, Tsuna was sincere in his response as well. It was to be understood, shinobi and villagers started to call Tsuna Bittersteel shortly after the crafting of his armor and he couldn’t quite understand why. 

Stein and Kana’s execution was most sudden, I will admit, but I don’t believe it was a distraction. If anything it was misplaced arrogance and steamed fill heads that go the better of them. As for Kobiyashi, he was evacuating the villagers. From the looks of it, he was defying the role his father gave him. However, that does not excuse his secrecy and withholding the information from the village in no way. Should his old man have somehow won, his position would have been left unhindered in his eyes.” It was true. As Tsuna arrived Kobiyashi was not doing anything outwardly harmful, but from the perspective of the Chuunin — not speaking up before things happened was just as bad. It was a safety net if Tsuna was being honest. 

The Chuunin would glance at the obviously unconscious captive. He would the. Glance over to Akabayashi. “Before I rendered him unconscious I planted a marker seal on him. I’ll be able to monitor him so long as he’s in my range. Additionally, seeing as you are my superior officer I will hand him over to you as proper protocol would have it. He may be my student, but I value loyalty more.” His being would begin to rise and hover over the palm as he gradually moved closer to the Vulture. He would then lift and extend his arm a meter towards the Nova member, dangling Kobiyashi before him. Tsuna was most displeased by this actions of this one and was in no way going to allow his feelings to come before his duties. 
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:04 am
"Hmm..." Was all that escaped the doctor's lips almost as a short growl as Tsunayoshi spoke. There was much to consider here if the one known as Kobiyashi was just going against Stein's orders no matter how idiotic those orders likely were was there a reason to bring him in for questioning. It was doubtful to an extent that even Stein himself knew what his plan was unless it was to just be killed effortlessly. If so his plan went flawlessly.

"You can keep him at your feet. We are heading to my store. I need to ask him some questions. He warned the village of the "attack". Hell maybe Kobiyashi hated his father and wanted him dead so made up some of the story. If he had too bad not like Stein was a part of the village, the doctor had no care for him. From his current perspective Akabayashi saw no reason to hold Kobiyashi prisoner even if he didn't wish to reveal what Stein's insane plan was.

WC: 172
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:04 pm
Bittersteel would retract his arm and the unconscious Kobiyashi with it. Lowering him down to his feet, eventually into the palm of the wooden puppet. But he, himself did not remain within the confines of its extremities. He would relinquish the lad over to the Vulture’s custody. Maintaining his flight a few meters from the left of him as they would motion to their next destination. “You suspect that there is more to his warning than we can see? Wise choice, if you do not mind, I’d like to be present for this interrogation — I’m intrigued, myself.” He added. 

He would stay aware of what was going on around him. While he would follow alongside the guide of the Vulture as he led Tsuna and the captive to his store. Tsuna wanted to know more about what took place, perhaps this shinobi would be the one to uncover such information from the recently made orphan.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:38 pm
"More, yes. Unfortunately, I cannot bring you for the interrogation. That will be done in the Nova tower. I just need to go to my shop for supplies. Before taking him into the building I must disable his hearing, sight, and sense of smell. I have ear plugs to put in his ears and nose, and can fashion a blind fold for him. Once, the interrogation begins we will remove the ear plugs." It was a very involved process, an even longer one if the doctor had to justify torture to get answers.

The golem would close its hand around Kobiyashi not tight enough to harm him while Tsunayoshi flew to his left. If the chuunin wished to follow him to BBB that was no problem. When they arrived the doctor would do as he previously stated he would and remove the captives smell, hearing, and sight with ear plugs and a dark folded shirt that could not be seen through.

After this the doctor had to part ways with the ninja and would take Kobiyashi to the white tower for questioning.

WC: 183
TWC: 749
Claims: 749 WC toward Creation Rebirth: Strength of One Hundred. and 14AP from Max stats, Kobiyashi in Hoshi jail
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:15 am
Akabayashi was quite direct in his answer, perhaps more than he even knew when speaking to a man with an IQ of over 230. It wasn’t difficult for Tsunayoshi to decipher through what that meant — torture. But, if they were being honest with themselves, such would be expected among shinobi. The vulture was the man best suited for interrogation of that kind, Tsuna would think. Though he was not too sure of his own capabilities in that matter. 

Upon arriving at their shop, Tsuna would land at its front. Looking up he would see the magnificence of the golem that towered over him and that sector of the village. Truly astonishing — he would observe the collecting of the items needed to seal off the sense of sight, smell and hearing from Kobi. “Did you not wish to seal his sense of taste?” A funny suggestion, but an important one. Even the slightest taste of air unfamiliar to someone while their other sense are cut off would trigger a heighten one to those that are not. Air, grass, wood — it was all capable of carrying distinct taste when breathed in. “Perhaps a cloth around his mouth to filter the air he breaths. That way he doesn’t taste the, otherwise subtle traces of a new environment. I also recommend you have your golem gentle rattle him in its hand ever few steps to through off his count or motion. If it was me, I’d be counting and feeling for turns.” He would then step back. 

I suppose that this is it then?” His words left on air to land on the ears of Akabayashi. Perhaps there was something more he wished to say before they parted…?
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:10 pm
"Couldn't hurt to gag him as long as he can breath. No sweat off my back if he's uncomfortable." The doctor would bind a thin cloth around his mouth which he could breath through. Finanally, he would apply a Paralysis seal to Kobiyashi which would make the ninja completely unable to move.

"Indeed it is unless you want a curse mark for your trouble." The doctor would say handing Tsunayoshi the details of the fuinjutsu. "I'll give you half off for your work today." The man would place the limp body of Kobiyashi on his couch and perform Orochimaru's Juinjutsu if Tsunayoshi agreed and if he died form a Lazarus Pit to revive him. Throwing him in the pit after it was formed and calling back his spirit.

A clone of Akabayashi would be there when the chuunin finally woke up and have him exit and then lock up for the day. The real Akabayashi would be in the Nova tower with his prisoner waiting for him to wake and discover his paralysis and void of his senses.
5000 ryo if the CM is accepted. No other new claims except the ones above this post.
Exit

Last edited by Akabayashi Terumi on Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:55 pm
Curse Mark? Tsuna has read a good deal about them while on his mission with the siblings — Toneri and Natsuki. Upon the discovery, they also learned about bloodlines and a few techniques that were permitted to their level of rank. Tsuna would ponder on the idea given to him. Half off wouldn’t be a bad price, considering the power that they gave the vessel. “Why not… If it will help me better protect this village and it’s people, I see nothing wrong with it.” He was no foolish boy chasing after power. He understood the risk this brought. 

He would prepare his neck, left side, for the seal to be placed. Tsuna would brace himself for the surge that would either empower him, or kill him. It was a gamble that this man was willing to do, to show that he would go to any lengths for his people. “Here’s to a good life.” Was all that he said before he was washed over with….
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum