Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]
Arantima [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads
Top posting users this week
39 Posts - 15%
36 Posts - 14%
32 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
30 Posts - 11%
27 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
17 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 6%
Word Counter

Go down
Aki Yamanaka
Aki Yamanaka
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 500
100%

New Day of Training (open) Empty New Day of Training (open)

Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:31 am
It was a bright early morning as Aki set off for the training grounds, the sunlight glistening off the wet cobblestone streets that criss-crossed the length of Hoshi.

“Morning Aki” looking up Aki saw the familiar face and large shadow of Harold Greymane, Aki so far had managed to do his job without ever talking to his senior, but knew him by reputation. Opting to go for the formal route Aki saluted “Sir- reporting as ordered”. Harold simply nodded in vague approval as Aki handed over a case contain his village watch equipment. “So Aki, you ready to be a real ninja eh? I figured you to be a watchman for life” Harold laughed “Also what are you wearing?”. Aki grimaced “It’s uh, the only change of outfit I had other than my watch uniform - Sir”

Active Shinobi were expected to source and maintain their own equipment, however Aki's gear had all been loaners issued to him by the watch. He was wearing a lightweight red shirt and cargo shorts and looked more at home on a beach than a battlefield, Harold’s disapproving glare was evident. “Well, I can’t give you all of it back but I can at least let you have this” reaching into a pouch he presented a Hoshi headband and placed it over Aki's head “There, now you look a little more the part” , Gathering the equipment up, he turned to leave “best of luck to you Aki, you will need it” and with that Harold left leaving Aki alone outside the Training grounds

“This is bullshit” Aki cursed, thinking over the events of the last few days. News of the Spy he killed had travelled up the chain of command and as a result he had been pulled from village guard to active Shinobi. Most people would consider this a bonus, a real promotion, and a chance to work alongside legendary Shinobi like the Hogokage. Aki however knew it meant dangerous assignments and an end to the easy quiet life he had come to enjoy.

Aki began to wander through the mostly empty training halls, looking around at the facilities. There were rooms dedicated to perfecting all sorts of shinobi arts from Taijutsu to Genjutsu. Aki hadn’t done any real training since he left the academy years ago and the equipment here looked a lot better than the stuff at the academy. “Umm, where should I start?” Aki pondered aloud, he needed to get stronger if he was going to succeed, but he had no idea how to go about doing that.

WC 429 free genin rank headband acquired
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum