Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

A new Seed - Page 2 Empty Re: A new Seed

Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:08 am
Sir. You have no reason to assume I am going after your eyes nor any way to see my attack coming. You made no mention of sensing or hearing my attack. Further more it’s a blatant approach at godmodding to get your way when you were in the wrong and got caught. I hate even having to do this as a person but I’ll have to call a bm

Noboru Kaito likes this post

Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:14 am
Ooc My name not Ghost nor do you know I am a uchiha yet you made motions of this so to my character mindset you are after his eyes. As it is a well known fact that his clan is hunter just for them. So you god mod not me.. So I rather destroy my eyes then to let someone else have them. Just like a true uchiha. On that note. The moment he was stopped he knew it was over for me.

Ps you could have just let me leave but
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:20 am
*Blink Blink*

I'm not even going to bother making a whole song and dance out of this one. I'm just gonna be entirely clear and straight about this.

Ghost, you've literally edited your initial exit post to attempt to cheese a free exit, failed at houring Jaye because you didn't read the rules when it comes to houring staff, and now you're even blatantly metagaming in an attempt to... screw him over or something? Yeah, no. You had no actual way of knowing the attack was coming given that it was launched at your back, you made no mention of hearing or sensing... you didn't even acknowledge it, save saying that as it was launched that you were already destroying your eyes. That, Ghost, is literally one of the clearest examples of metagaming I have ever seen. 

Your last post is voided without a chance for an edit. Furthermore, I'm giving you 2 ban strikes for attempting the shit you did. This puts you at 1 more strike before you earn a week-long ban. 

Noboru Kaito and Gonk like this post

Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:00 pm
So with that the dragon would slowly unravel as the body went limp as the life faded from his eyes and now he laid lifeless. Ishimaru sighed as he walked over and picked up the lifeless body with no remorse anymore in his voice,” You could have been apart of something greater but you had to do this…,” from there he would ask the guards there to clean up the scene and from there figure out what to do with Ghosts body.
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:27 am
Flow Uchiha Death claim
Fu
Fu