Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads
Top posting users this week
16 Posts - 20%
11 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 14%
9 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 11%
6 Posts - 7%
6 Posts - 7%
5 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
Word Counter

Go down
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Ryo : 40400
100%

Stargazer Empty Stargazer

Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:07 am
Name: Stargazer
Element: Yin
Specialty: Genjutsu
Particular Jutsu Type: n/a
Backstory: A genjutsu was created by the Hoshigakure genius Zeo Kamigawa. Inspired by the village's history and the newly awakened power of his discovered eyes, he had grown to be able to see beyond the boundaries of the world to the starry heavens above. From that knowledge, he constructed a powerful Genjutsu. While usable to others, its power is expanded based on the use of the Uchugan. The Genjutsu simulates the power known as "Astromancy" to allow its caster to freely control the power of the night sky and heavens at will.

Stargazer QT0nJUu

Appearance: The world around the target becomes a starry outer space field. While gravity and 'ground' still exist, the entire terrain is transformed into outer space, and the caster can freely control what appears and what doesn't.,  From meteors, to planets and stars.
Handseals: Snake > Tiger > Hare > Bird > Rat
Duration: 3 posts.
Cooldown: Posts used +2
Range: 40 meters
Power: Chakra Stat
Speed: Chakra Stat
Health:
Stat debuffs: -70 to two stats of choice
What it does: Upon casting upon target, triggered by eye contact with target to activate this jutsu- the user entraps them into a 'reality that reaches out into the cosmos. Caster must make eye contact with the target to have the genjutsu take effect.  A maximum of 1 target can have this Genjutsu on them, but allies can witness the inside of it with the caster's will. While trapped in this genjutsu, the target suffers a debuff of two stats of choice by -70, along with the 35 AP drain to their AP.   Within this genjutsu, the caster has free reign over the environment as if they were omnipotent among its surroundings. Summoning meteors to hurl at targets, make planets crumble, cause the stars to rain bolts of light down on them. While a genjutsu, it is still realistic, terrifying, and powerful. The caster can freely also manipulate a targets' sense of 'space,' hurling them into the far edge of the galaxy and beyond if they wish. The targets can either see an illusion of the caster, but not anyone, and allies can still launch attacks, simulated in place of genjutsu's use of astromancy to wound targets. Even if the genjutsu is released earlier, the debuff itself will persist for the full duration of the 3 posts due to the pain experienced in the illusionary world manifesting into the real one

Stargazer 8AFOMBI

After 3 posts in this Genjutsu, the user can essentially create a large-scale cosmic event regardless of damage or circumstances. The detonation of a star (supernova/hypernova) which in reality would destroy many planets and systems around it in a matter of seconds. The target simulates the experience of being caught in such a fiery celestial event and thus falls comatose afterward.

If the user possessed the "Uchugan", self-'release' and doujutsu genjutsu immunity/release techniques require their chakra to be over the caster's chakra stat to break. Other means may be applied to break this genjutsu.

Stargazer NCV3ezB Stargazer Hn5O55h

Illustration COncepts:

Stargazer O72dB5B

Character Specific: n/a
Wordcount to learn: 5000
Action Cost: 70 AP, 35 AP upkeep.
Mastery: n/a
Bonus Requirements:
Canon, Custom, Bloodline, or Village Exclusive: Village Exclusive: Hoshigakure

Last edited by Zeo Kamigawa on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:34 pm; edited 16 times in total
Kenshin
Kenshin
Master
Master
Ryo : 669000
100%

Stargazer Empty Re: Stargazer

Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:25 pm
Archiving
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 67650
100%

Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:42 am
Pulled on Zaber's request so he can work on it again
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
100%

Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:21 am
done and updated. Will fix if need be.
Shoko
Shoko
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 1000
100%

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:56 pm
Hey Zeo! This is gonna need a few things to get us to viability. To start...

Incantation (in place instead of hand seals): "Heaven open, all the stars far and wide, reveal thy secrets to me. Let all who gaze upon your radiance be in awe of the power you possess from the dawn to the end of time. Stargazer!"

We're going to need to stick to handseals on this one instead of having an incantation replace it. It's difficult to judge how long it takes for someone to speak, and litigating that would be an entire can of worms. In addition, it'll need two more handseals.

Upon casting upon target or targets-- the user entraps them into a 'reality that reaches out into the cosmos.

This technique is going to need some kind of trigger - visual, contact with a chakra field, etcetera. As is, it seems to automatically hit if a target is within forty meters...?

The target simulates the experience of being caught in such a fiery celestial event and thus falls comatose/braindead afterward.

Comatose or braindead? These are two different things.

However, there are added effects based on conditions. If the user possesses the Uchugan, self 'release' techniques or doujutsu genjutsu immunity/release cannot undo this genjutsu. They must use other means to break it.

Such as? It seems like this renders the technique an inescapable auto-kill unless your opponent has a summon already on the field, which seems a little much - particularly since you can debuff their Chakra to make it impossible to escape with most hypothetical non-Gen Release defenses.
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
100%

Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:26 pm
@shoken okay so sorry about the incantation and effect of concept. I changed the inception method to vision-- incantation was meant to be used as sound too to use as an alternative.

The final t wo requires confirmation. My point is if one is defeated b y this genjutsu , what should be the ultimate defeat for it? I figure both were the same, esp since the caster can normally undo the genjutsu right? I didn't know. I figure i make both for whichever is more correct. I'm not familiar with high end genjutsu effects. But it should be final.

Second is the final effect via use of that certain doujutsu-- the goal here is to prevent easy breaks via 'self release' or genjutsu immunity like sharigan has. I want to challenge people with this and use other means to break. Yes, summons is good workaround, so is 'pain caused by victim to undo it'. People who depend on those simple two i wished to challenge and why i added that. The chakra debuff is a good start though. Please let me know how you feel it should change?
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
100%

Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:04 pm
Made update. end result is comatose. Sorry for confusion earlier
Shoko
Shoko
Genin
Genin
100%

Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:48 pm
Sweet! I'm gonna ask you for one more thing - the Uchigan clause is going to require a Chakra check to become unbreakable. Also, you'll need to specify what the visual contact is - eye contact, seeing the user's body, or...?
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
100%

Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:11 pm
Made the changes involved. If anything about the self-release methods can be changed later, please let me know.
Shoko
Shoko
Genin
Genin
100%

Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:55 pm
Trial Approved
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: