Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sho
Sho
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Puppetry Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 42700

Missions with 'Friends' [Sho/IO] Empty Missions with 'Friends' [Sho/IO]

Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:17 pm
Mission 1:
Spoiler:

Mission 2:
Spoiler:

A day after Sho had completed his first mission of cleaning up the grove, he received his second mission. This time, it was a D-Rank mission instead of an E-Rank. The request came in the form of a small scroll. Sho unraveled the scroll and read through the contents. Sho was surprised that he had already received a more difficult mission despite how new he was, but it appeared that the Chuunin that oversaw his last mission had put in a recommendation for him. At the bottom of the scroll there was a note from said Chuunin:

“Nice job cleaning up the Grove! It appears you have a strong interest in Nature, so I figured I’d recommend you for this task. Good luck!”

Sho signed. His work ethic had been interpreted as a perceived interest and he was now wondering if all his missions would consist of environmental tasks. He wasn’t wrong, Sho did enjoy working in the grove as it was a nice change of scenery compared to the rest of Wind country, but the red-haired male did not intend on playing gardener for the rest of his time here.

Sho re-read the mission details once more and once again, he signed. “Great… I am going to be working with others.” This was something that Sho was not entirely found of as he was worried that he may get picked on for being such an old Genin.

Sho wrapped his body in bandages up to his neck and put on his pants and dark gray cloak that covered the entirety of his body besides a small portion of his chest which was left exposed that would reveal the bandages he had just applied. Sho rolled up the scroll and placed it in a pocket within his cloak and exited his small one-bedroom apartment located in an undesirable area on the out skirts of the village.

Sho arrived at the meeting location near the gates of the village where he was the first to show. Feeling slightly impatient, Sho waited with his head down for the others to arrive, wishing they would hurry up so he could get this whole thing over with.

WC: 363
Itsumi
Itsumi
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 1000

Missions with 'Friends' [Sho/IO] Empty Re: Missions with 'Friends' [Sho/IO]

Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:27 pm
Itsumi walked toward the gates, trying to make out where all the water sources around Sunagakure on a map she hastily copied down that morning. She wasn’t exactly gifted with cartography so some of the rivers’ locations were slightly off but she thought it was pretty good for just jotting down from memory.

With her nose in her notes, it looked like the panda face of her hood was peering over the paper into the distance. She bumped into a few crates on her way over more concerned with making a good impression with her work then worrying about what as in front of her. Thanks to a small wind she stopped just short of hitting a post that marked their meeting spot. She clutched onto the paper as it blew about and looked toward the cloaked figure she nearly walked past.

“Oh Hello, I’m Itsumi, you’re here for the mission to, right?” She flipped her papers around to show the other ninja.

“I was reviewing a couple of the smaller rivers here that might be blocked easily. I had heard that another ninja, Kenta has done some patrols around the village so he might be able to help narrow down the list of rivers to. He seems quite nice, and he’s helped me train before. I haven’t met the other ninja yet, but with four of us I’m sure we’ll figure this out quick.” She smiled at him ready to get into work. One of her past times was figuring how the grove worked. She was practically swaying back and forth as she spoke, two toned pink and brown hair wiping about her blue eyes.

“When I was taking the mission, I heard there might be some fellow nature lovers here to. I always talk about how much I love the grove to visitors, and its really the best place to take a nap.” She laughed out trying to ease any tension of their first meeting.

WC:327
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 224340

Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:53 pm
Kenta Deets:

Kenta sucked on his lollipop as he skipped to the gates. He was in an optimistic mood and felt that today was a great day. He was reading the mission details as he made it towards his destination. He was interested in seeing what types of people he got teamed up with.

As he made his way to the meeting point Kenta noticed a familiar presence. A short kunoichi that was wearing a familiar panda hood. “Hey short stack! Ya made it!” Kenta gave a shout and a wave as he caught up to the other two ninja. “How has your training been coming along? You probably grew up a lot underneath my amazing tutelage.” Kenta rubbed his nose from the shamelessness he was displaying.

“Well it is us……” The words shoved themself back into his mouth. He was going to say it was only the two of them so far when he noticed the boy. Kenta would describe his expression as depressing. It reminded him of the time his dad broke his arm for playing with dolls and making them kiss. If it was not for the fact that he had a Suna headband. Kenta would have started taking the kid to the police station. “Uhm… It is the three of us I mean. The name is Kenta Tomaharu. I am surprised a ninja as young as you is coming on this mission. You must have been an ace at the academy kiddo.”

One thing that remained true about Kenta was his love for beauty. He judges people based on their face often. The kid looked a bit plain but Kenta was able to overlook that by how young he looked. As long as the mini nin was able to get to a skin care regimen and learn the wonders of make up he stood a great chance. It was a shame that not a lot of people were born with his natural beauty. He only considered one other person as beautiful as himself in Suna. Not to say that the beauty standards in Suna are too low. It was just that his standards and opinion were too high.

“Well anyway. Three out of four of us have made it. My timing was a bit on the on time side. It would mean the last member is running late. If they do not make it in a set time we can be on our way. As I do not want to hold us up.”

Kenta would wait with the others until it was time for them to set off and do the missions for the day.

WC: 437
Anonymous

Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:46 am
It had been a few days since his last mission, nearly a week, and Asuka was glad to be doing something again. There was only so long he could go without doing missions before he went hungry, and he wanted to save his money up for something far more important than spending it all on food and rent. From what he’s been told, these missions would require working with others, and he wondered just who he’d be working with. What kind of people would they be? Would he get along with them well? He had high hopes for the group he’d be working with. Working with people you hated was never fun, and even Asuka’s patience had it’s limits. That said, he couldn’t keep them waiting, now could he? They had a mission to do!

With a deep breath, the young man took a single glance at what basically amounted to a shed, his home, and left in the direction of the gates. They were meeting there before they set of for this mission, so he kept his pace brisk enough that he wouldn’t be there too late. If he did end up being late, he’d just have to apologize and hope they’d forgive him. He didn’t have a reliable way of telling the time, so he has no way of telling if it was actually past time or not. He hoped not. Punctuality was important for any good shinobi.

With a sped up pace, he soon found himself approaching the designated meeting spot. There seemed to already be a small group there, one of whom looked very familiar… had they met? He felt as though he’d seen one of the two men before, though he couldn’t place where exactly they’d met. Ah well. He could always ask about it later. Right now he had introductions to make. Steeping up the group, he cleared his throat delicately. “I take it you’re the group I’m working with today? My name is Asuka, nice to meet you.” he said, voice pleasantly soft, but not so quiet as to be lost in the noise of the village. He didn’t make any attempt to shake hands or come closer, but he kept his posture semi relaxed and his hands neatly folded in the long sleeves of his attire.

WC: 383
Sho
Sho
Citizen

Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:43 pm
Not long after Sho began waiting for his teammates to arrive, a kunoichi with two-toned hair would arrive and greet him. “I’m Sho.” The red-haired boy would respond to her, poking his head up so that she could now see his face clearly. She mentioned that another one of the shinobi that would be joining her may be able to provide some insight into their current dilemma which was a relief because that meant he wouldn’t need to work too hard in order to complete the mission. She then went on to tell him that she was also a nature lover which meant that the Chuunin that had recommended Sho to the mission may have spread some information that Sho was too a nature lover, which was not entirely true- but confirmed his concern.

Next, another shinobi would join them and the two-toned hair girl and him seemed to be familiar with each other which made Sho immediately feel like an outcast, a feeling that unfortunately seemed to haunt him. After a few exchanged words, the new person would acknowledge Sho, making a comment about how young he looked, even tho Sho knew that he was probably the oldest in the group at the age of 24. It was true- Sho had flawless skin on his face, although underneath his cloak and bandages, his body would severely burned and unsightly to look at. The comment made Sho feel slightly embarrassed, although he did not express the feeling on his face. Next he made a comment about the other shinobi being late which was something that Sho could sympathize with as he hated waiting and keeping others waiting.

Finally the last person would arrive and any feelings of frustration due to wasting time would become fleeting and now that the group had completed gathering, they could focus on the task at hand. “I’m Sho.” The red-haired man would say, introducing himself yet again to the new faces. Not taking the initiative to begin the journey, Sho would remain quiet since based on what Itsumi had said, Kenta had some knowledge of the situation and could prove to be a better leader.

WC: 360
Itsumi
Itsumi
Citizen

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:20 am
“Training has been going good, one day I’ll try to pass my great teacher!” She said trying to tease Kenta a little and stuck her tongue out. She was going to continue bothering him because of the short comment until she watched him trip over his words with the other ninja. It was cute, Kenta seemed to have a funny way of looking at men like how look people looked at a cool drink of water of a summer day. It was clear he in the very least appreciated how the boy? man? looked.  She was glad he at least had himself figured out, she wasn’t even quite sure if she liked people as much as he seemed too romantically and all. She felt like some of her old friends were like brothers, but that was as far as the affection went. She’d tried to be polite and cover her smirk with her hands as another person appeared and introduced themselves. She listened to Asuka and Sho for a moment before adding:

“Hello Asuka, I’m Itsumi, it’s a pleasure to meet you as well. It’s nice that to see that I’m not the only ninja that shows up last sometimes, it might be weird to say but it makes me feel more at home.” She gave him a quick wink before looking to Ken, curious to see if they had met before and if Asuka had a nickname.

After listening to everyone and seeing that Sho might not be a big talker she zeroed in on the mission details. Trying to give a sympathetic smile to Sho she began “So as I was saying to Sho, I made a map of a few smaller rivers. I know you’ve been on more missions than me Kenta so you might know if one or another happens to get blocked more often? Also, there is a watering hole that’s making people sick and flowing at a slower rate in our other mission. So, it might be good to check that out first. We could kill two birds with one stone.” She walked backward toward the gates facing them as she talked, not wanting to seem rude. It was nice meeting more ninja, but she was worried about the village and wanted to get a move on.

WC:383 Total WC: 710
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 224340

Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:49 pm
Kenta felt his heartbeat pick up a bit as Asuka came along. He was happy to be with his pretty boy. Asuka coming around evened out the looks of the party. Kenta was feeling pleasant with the way the group was distributed. He was less nervous about harm coming to the little kid with the three young adults around.

“Alright. Thanks to Itsumi we can get started on this mission.” Kenta made an attempt to look at the data she was showing. “Well this location is not too far” Kenta would try to point at a general spot on the girls map. “We can head here first.” Kenta took a mental note of the map location before heading out.

Kenta did not see if anyone else was coming along; he just assumed they were. The look of the river was not the best. From what he could see debri managed to clog up the water coming in from Fire Country. As a border town the place was important for incoming merchants to resupply. As long as the water was blocked the journey to Suna would become slightly more perilous. This was already not including the danger of marauders and missing nin already present. The danger was the only reason they took the mission in a larger group instead of just pairing off.

“Does anyone know how to check for poison or have some skills for it? The mission mentioned sick people. If the source is from this water in some way, shape, or form. We would have to work on at least figuring out the cause. As Genin we are not entitled to try curing it. If not we can clear the blockage and move on.” Kenta was making it a broad statement but he assumed Asuka would do it. He was a medical nin so it would not be difficult to check the water for poison or illness. He just did not want to outright ask directly.

After everything was settled. Kenta went to work to fill the quest objectives. Moving what he was required to move as well as helping the group settle necessary orders. Kenta felt like he was the oldest and kind of in charge in his own way. It was a good feeling to have people depend on you. If he could keep people from dying it would be even better.

Kenta was busy after the group started to get to work. The time it had on him to complete all the objectives took some time. By the time they finished Kenta would estimate that at least five hours had passed. He was starting to feel sweaty and in need of a bath. The only part of the mission he would claim to dislike was his sock getting wet. When dealing with water the risk of getting wet was always present. The face that it was only one sock that got messed up is what bothered him the most.

“Well we are done. We can head back and start turning in the mission materials. If any of you want to hang out we can do that as well. I just need to run home to clean up. Give me an hour and we could meet up at the ramen place on **** street.” Kenta would wave and head out. He would not look to see who was travelling with him, as he was putting some hustle in his step.

[Exit]

WC: 573    TWC:1,010

[CLAIM]

1,000 words claimed, 10 discarded

TECHS

1000/2000 Words towards Beloved Presence Skill

STATS

30 AP from 1 D rank, and a C rank

10 WC Stat distribution goes 10 for chakra

MISSION REWARDS

6,000 Ryo for the mission and 200 Ryo for the mission salary. Total: 6,200 Ryo.
Itsumi
Itsumi
Citizen

Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:27 pm
“I don’t have anything to get rid of any poison or illness either, but I can send the bulk of the debris under the earth, unless anyone else has any better ideas. Just tell me whether or not to do it once we figured it out.” She would wait in case anyone else wanted to do something, or stop her then signed Ox > Boar > Dog > Bird > Tiger and summoned an iron maiden from below the waterbed. Once it had risen enough, she closed each half on the debris and entombed it underground.  If not, she’d help anyone else out with their plans and shoveling the debris out by hand.

After it was all said and done, she nodded to Kenta as he left and said "Woo! Great job everybody, nice working with you.” With that she headed out as well.

[Exit]

WC:144 TWC: 854

Claiming

6,000 ryo and 30 AP from the missions
8 stat points to chakra
250 WC to complete learning B rank Imitation black hole with 1,500 WC from this mission
604 WC toward learning Chrono Augment
Sho
Sho
Citizen

Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:33 am
Sho watched from the sidelines as Itsumi and Kenta went to work. Kenta pointed out a spot on Itsumi’s map that she had created ahead of time. With that, the group was off and Sho took a back seat to the group as they traveled. Upon arriving at the destination that Kenta had originally suggested, the group would find a river almost entirely dried up. There was a large number of debris blocking the waterway. Sho sighed, not knowing how the group could possibly clear the path by hand and he was certainly not planning on getting wet today. 

Kenta inquired if anyone had any medical skills that allowed them to check for poison or to treat illnesses due to the mission mentioning there may be sick people involved. Sho shook his head. “No, sorry.” Sho could feel himself sinking inside himself due to not having contributed much to the mission. Itsumi eventually saved the day, yet again, and proceeded to create several hand seals before a large ‘thing’ resembling a cat emerged from under the riverbed and opened up, effectively clearing the debris that blocked the river. Eventually the river pressure would build once more, signaling that this portion of their mission was over.

The team celebrated and Kenta even invited them to get ramen. “Thanks.” Sho said sheepishly.

WC: 220
TWC: 943

[Exit]
6000 + 200 Genin Bonus = 6200 Total
47900 New Ryo Total
30 Mission AP

5 Stats towards Vigor = 50 New Total
4 Stats towards Speed = 34 New Total
912 Towards B Rank Slicing Threads. Prev WC Trained Here 1500/1500

Discard Remaining WC
Daiko
Citizen